them • kakegurui x female rea...

By orphanedaccount_ily

finished the one where y/n isn't a cheating btch. rated m purposely lowercase • you've come to the academy wi... More

♪¹
♪²
♪³
♪⁴
♪⁵
♪⁶
♪⁷
♪⁸
♪⁹
♪¹⁰
♪¹¹
♪¹²
♪¹³
♪¹⁴
♪¹⁵
♪¹⁶
♪¹⁷
♪¹⁸
♪¹⁹
♪²⁰
♪²¹
♪²²
♪²³
♪²⁴
♪²⁵
♪²⁶
♪²⁷
♪²⁸
♪²⁹
♪³⁰
♪³¹
♪³²
♪³³
♪³⁴
♪³⁵
♪³⁶
♪³⁷
♪³⁸
♪³⁹
♪⁴⁰
♪⁴¹
♪⁴²
♪⁴³
♪⁴⁴
♪⁴⁵
♪⁴⁶
♪⁴⁷
♪⁴⁸
♪⁴⁹
♪⁵⁰
♪⁵¹
♪⁵²
♪⁵³
♪⁵⁵
♪⁵⁶
♪⁵⁷
wow
lmao
it's pride month

♪⁵⁴

4.1K 223 332
By orphanedaccount_ily

!!content warning(possible trigger warning?) for sexual tension,, idk man..!!

"y/n. welcome, welcome, please come in." the president soothed as soon as she opened the large door to find you waiting on her doorstep.

you nodded, taking off your shoes as customary when entering someone's house and leaving them in the designed rack, trying not to be too curious at the inside of kirari's house.

her eyes are transfixed on you as your back is turned to put your shoes away, but as soon as you turn around in mild confusion, she smiles and pretended as though nothing unusual was of the matter.

"sayaka is already inside, she came a little early. did you have a good day, today?"

"hmm. mary and i were stalking itsuki and your cousin, miroslava, while they were on a date, and then we made a minor explosion in mary's kitchen trying to make something for yumeko to eat because she.. long story."

"sounds awfully stressful." the president chirped, suddenly behind you, and her hands finding your shoulders. "my, your muscles are so tense, darling."

she begins to gently push you deeper into her house, guiding you past random rooms and confusing, twisting staircases that lead to higher floors, since this was a multiple story mansion, or possibly even underground. you wouldn't put it past her.

"where are we going?" you ask in confusion, although you continue to let her lead you around her domain.

"wait, kirari, that's- that's an aquarium." you freeze, pointing to the large abyss of water she has inside her living space. it wasn't the usual goldfish bowl, rather a floor-to-almost ceiling tank.

she sends it a casual bat of an eye, then shifts her attention back to you, nodding. "yes, i have several of such here. this one holds my most prized pet, my arowana."

the president touches her lip slightly, tilting her head in mild concern she's hurt your feelings. "i say 'pet' as in the sense of an animal that lacks a higher thinking pattern. you and sayaka are still the two beings i hold closest."

"that's.. comforting." you chuckle, although you hadn't taken offense to it.

there's something off about her whole stance here, though. you've been trying to put your finger on it ever since you walked through the door. she seems.. bothered?

a twinge of some emotion is being set off in those cerulean eyes, but no matter how much you drown in them you doubt you'd be able to find it, so for the time being you decide to wait until she reveals her hand.

her hands on your shoulders are almost pushing you where she wants to go- so that's one part of it. she's feeling impatient. what do you have to do with it though?

natural light dims, windows becoming less frequent, and the sun has already started it's descend down the horizon for tonight, since winter had passed but summer had not quite begun. kirari doesn't care to turn on the lights, so for the most part, she is guiding you through complete darkness now.

you feel tiredness beginning to ebb at the corners of your mind already- it's been a very hectic day. but kirari seems to be gaining levels of  impatience, becoming more bothered by the second and starts walking slightly faster, until she comes to a staircase.

"up here." she murmers, leaning into your ear, and you shiver slightly at her cold atmosphere.

she smiles, half-lidding her eyes at how your body reacts her her's, and then follows you up the staircase, making sure you're going all the way up and at pace she feels somewhat satisfied with.

you go around the stairs once, but she commands you further, so your destination is higher than the second floor. it isn't the third, either, so you end up entering the fourth floor of her mansion, your mind wandering to wonder what might be beneath you.

it doesn't matter, though, and especially not to her, because her fingers of one of her hands find your shoulders again, raising slightly to move against the back of your neck, which is currently exposed to her.

"kirari- your fingers are so cold." you say, a little breathlessly, but you dare not to try to move away from her.

her mouth transforms to a smirk, her thumb running a path along your skin. "is that so? continue walking, darling, it's this way."

although these interactions are completely normal, something about her voice is off. something about her, in general, is different from how it normally is, her eyes filled with unusual emotions you couldn't pinpoint.

her vacuum of all power around her is on, and you feel completely at her mercy here, even though barely anything is happening. she's just guiding you around her awfully large house since the lights are off, that isn't extremely unusual.

her hands find the brass knob of a door and she turns it open, letting you step in before her so she can lock the door behind her.

you glance around, your brow slightly furrowed at the heavy sound the lock makes as it thuds into place, but there are more doors in here and they don't appear to be locked.

she's doing something behind you, opening a drawer of sorts, and you start to turn around, opening your mouth to speak to her.

"shhh, darling." kirari soothes, although you feel more intimidated than relaxed, her power dynamic completely changing now that she has you somewhat trapped.

before you can finish your turn to face her, she hold your head in place with one hand, using the other to slip a piece of cloth over your head- a blindfold?

she's blindfolding you, her hand removing from your jawbone and instead using to tie a sturdy knot at the back of the ribbon.

you can't see through the cloth at all, and from instinct you aren't sure you could struggle your way out of the knot she just tied..

your hand raises automatically and you try to feel for your surroundings. your brief scan of the room wasn't enough to comprehend where specific things were, and you could tell where she was either.

"w-what's-?"

she shushes you again, and you feel her freezing fingertips graze against your neck, before they rose, circling your jaw and tilting your face upwards.

you shiver against her, feeling her body press against your's from behind, her cold skin smoothing over your own.

"k-ki-"

her finger runs across your lower lip, easily smothering your voice.

"quiet." she hums, her hands lowering to your shoulders to turn you around.

the edge of a table pressed against your back and a small whimper escapes from your mouth, but kirari clearly isn't planning on backing down, her cold hands beginning to remove your jacket from you.

"do you understand why i called you here, my darling?" she murmers, cold breath on your ear, and you try to control your breathing so you can answer her question.

you clearly aren't expected too, though, because as soon as you try to speak again her leg slides smoothly between yours, cold radiating through your skin.

"m-mph-" you protest, your mouth not able to shape words anymore.

you can't see, but you can feel- and you are feeling a lot right now.

"ah~ already beyond words? how sweet.." she purrs, her hands playing around with one of the buttons of your shirt.

"sayaka, you may return. come see what a darling little disaster y/n is for us."

the door enters, but to your surprise it's the one behind you. sayaka's footsteps sound through the floor in silence, walking calmly next to kirari.

"get on the table."

"o-of course." sayaka murmered shyly, and you hear her hoist herself onto the table you're currently pinned against with strong arms.

kirari's expecting her to do something, communicating through eyes and motions, which of course you can't see.

suddenly, sayaka's arms wrap around your waist, lifting you partly onto the edge of the table, her warmth in completely contrast to kirari's cold.

the president stood back, watching with expectant and impatient eyes, her feast being set up before her.

and how starving she was..

sayaka's thighs were on either side of your body, and as kirari commanded, the secretary started trailing her fingers down your throat, glancing up at the president's face to make sure she was doing it right.

both of her loved ones in front of her were blushing profusely, sayaka's mind already going in circles as she tried not to stumble backward so she could please the president's desire and you're just hyperventilating at this point.

such a pretty sight, and just for her too.

as much as she enjoyed watching this, however, lust overwhelmed her mind and she calmly stepped forward again, her hand creeping up the back of sayaka's shirt, and her other reaching over to play with the buttons of y/n's shirt.

her dearest secretary stifled a surprised squeak, shivering at the abrupt skin contact, and kirari smiled.

"my~ so needy.."

the president leaned forward, cold breath fanning across your face and sayaka's neck.

"apricot is the word if you want to stop." she whispered, and both of you nodded mutely, breath completely stuck.

when neither of you seemed like you wanted to say the safe word she just established, kirari smiled broader, and then without hesitation tilted sayaka's face and kissed her.

of course, she wouldn't leave you without attention, that would be cruel..

her fingers finished off with the buttons, fingertips gliding down you skin, and you bite your tongue and try not to squirm against her.

sayaka shuddered, kirari's hand tilting her face to the side just slightly so the momobami could slide her tongue into the other's mouth.

her secretary whined with the last of her breath, the vision of the president starting to blur before her, so kirari released her face from her grip, pulling back.

there was a lot more she wanted to do to her secretary tonight, but none of those would work if the girl fainted, so for the time being while sayaka tried to recollect herself she would focus on y/n.

you were shaking slightly, as sayaka had started to take away the shirt kirari had unbuttoned, leaving you to be the first one topless, displayed between sayaka's thighs for kirari to smirk at.

"hmm.. my, y/n, you seem bothered. care to tell us what's wrong?" your girlfriend teased playfully, carefully taking your blindfolded head in her hands to tilt your face upward, to where she is, although you cannot see her.

"i- i'm.. kirari-" you cut yourself off, a light whine floating from your throat as sayaka's fingers find the buckle of your bra, easily managing to take it off.

"yes, darling? come on, spit it out." the president encouraged lightly, although in contrast to her attempts in trying to get you to speak, she starts teasing your exposed skin, running her fingers down your abdomen and encountering the band of your skirt.

your breathing becomes slightly faster hitching, but instead of what you want her to do, she lets go, crossing her arms.

"i can't help you if you don't tell me, darling. what is it that you want?"

"y-you know what i want-"

"ah, unfortunately, i don't seem too. please inform me what you're longing for, y/n.."

you whimper, unable to hold the sound anymore, and you try to reach down, but kirari takes you wrist and tuts in disapproval.

"nuh-uh.. none of that. use your words."

"don't make me say it.." you beg her, and she smirks again, leaning into your ear.

"ah. you want me to touch you, is that it?"

your breath starts coming in shallow pants instead of even breathing and your back arches against sayaka, who bites back a surprised smile.

the secretary makes quick eye contact with the president, asking a question, and by all means kirari loved this new development.

with gained permission from her superior, the one mostly in control here, sayaka's lips found the skin of your neck, one hand lowering to your waist to ensure you stay in one place and then other raising to the side of your face now that kirari's hands had moved.

you tremble against her, biting back an animalistic noise from your throat when sayaka found a sweet spot, your muscles tensing and relaxing randomly throughout your body.

"mph- sayaka-!" you whine, and kirari chuckles, and suddenly the president's hands are on your thighs, gently pushing them apart.

the heiress of the momobami clan's hands stabilize your exposed back, her knee occupying the space between your legs instead while her mouth finds your collarbone, planting a trail of feather-like kisses, before lowering herself downward to continue, the president's dam pent-up frustration bursting.

you can feel her cold breath on your inner thigh, and she can't wait anymore.

heaven ensues quickly after.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

congratulations, your author can't write for a shiny rock. was it worth it? you all get to decide.

ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 44
Kirari was your ex girlfriend you both ended up after the misunderstanding. You broke up with her for some reasons that you taught its right. Request...
24.5K 460 31
Yumemi x reader (Wlw) You're a new student at Hyakkaou high, and you are easily frightened by all the crazy people. You meet an idol and become att...
7.5K 237 16
y/n re-enters kirari's life sparking a new found love. on the other-hand the clan elders are loosing there grip on there kid what lengths are they wi...
271K 7.3K 59
IMPORTANT: BOOK IS CURRENTLY UNDER RE CONSTRUCTION <3 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐...