♪⁵⁰

"sayaka?"

"hm?" the secretary looked up from her thoughts, blinking.

two and a half days had passed since the three of you started dating, and, so far, everything seemed to be going well.

the three of you had done rock paper scissors dating and gotten ice cream from your suggestion, and for one of the first times, you saw the president completely relaxed.

sayaka, somehow, never quite did, and she kept randomly disappearing- but that was fine, because she always came back a little more cheerful than before.

you had developed a habit of twisting the ring on your finger whenever you got bored or nervous, and it seemed sayaka did too- kirari, instead, apparently like the sound of it when it tapped against hard surfaces.

her fish were probably a little upset, since she kept lightly tapping the polished ring against the glass to listen to the sound.

right now, nothing much was happening. all of the council had assembled in the student council room, doing the usual report. you never had much to do during these, although sayaka did inform you that might change later as your place on the student council becomes more apparent.

you are pulled out of thoughts by kirari answering sayaka's previous question.

"it's time for your report of upcoming events." kirari tapped her nails along the desk and sayaka stood up, holding her clipboard casually.

"starting next week, we have five new transfer students to the school: honebami miroslava, totobami terano, totobami yumi, inbami miyo, and obami rin. the art club has an open house to coax new members on monday morning, and multiple dens are hosting private events that are up on the newboard. other than that, nothing is unchanged. that concludes my report."

"good, good. does anyone have anything else to report?"

midari slapped her hand on the table. "yumeko full on skipped the last few days of school. she came on monday, but she is marked absent on tuesday, wednesday, and now today, thursday, for not having come in the school building. normally it isn't council business, but.."

"she's a compulsive gambler and the fact she decided to skip any chance of gambling is concerning." yuriko finished for her, folding her hands in her lap.

"so you're paying more attention to see if yumeko here or not than you've given me all week, huh?" yumemi snarked, leaning against her hand.

"yumemi, this is not the place for private grudges-" sayaka tried to inform, but the idol didn't care to hear her.

"yeah yeah. i'm not sure why i'm required to attend these, i'm just a figurehead for advertising stuff."

"alright. yumemite, you are dismissed from the remainder of this meeting. sayaka will inform you if your talents are needed." the president waved her hand dismissively and the idol rolled her eyes, standing up and walking out into the hall where her manager stood waiting.

itsuki opened her phone and tried to find yumeko's location, and, to her surprise, it was on this time.

"y/n." she whispered out of the corner of her mouth and you turned around, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah?"

"yumeko's at a casino. one of the weird fancy ones, too."

"what? why is she there? she could just be coming to school and gambling here if she needs too so badly-"

"do you two have something to share?" kaede asks coldly and you startle, forgetting for a second that everyone else is silent and now the entirety of the student council except for yumemi is now staring at you and itsuki, who exchange glances.

"not really, no. but itsuki checked yumeko's location and she's at a casino."

"can we leave her there?" sayaka asked, and you and the president exchange slightly confused smiles.

"what? i'm serious. it would benefit the entire student population if jabami dropped attending entirely."

"ah, dearest, we can't expell someone purely for the sake of you disliking them."

"y/n, you're the head of student wellbeing. it would increase everyone happiness- even survival rate, i suppose- if yumeko jabami stopped coming."

"that might be, but i sorta agree with kirari, we can't just throw her out. maybe i'll end up gambling with her, though, and see who'd have to leave-"

"no. no, no, no, don't do that. don't gamble with her."

"what?"

"sayaka, is there a reason you seem so anxious today? there isn't anything happening, is there?" kirari tilted her head expectantly at her secretary.

"our council meetings always end up with the three girlfriends fussing over eachother." midari groaned, banging her head against the table.

"although i guess i've got more of a chance with yumeko now, huh? president, dismiss me, i wanna leave."

"alright ikishima, you are dismissed as well. actually.. everyone is, except sayaka and y/n. go."

under the commanding gaze of the president, kaede, itsuki, yuriko, and midari all hastily left the table, packing their things and leaving.

"so, dearest, is everything alright with you?"

"of course it is, president."

"sayaka, we're dating. you can call me by my first name." kirari encouraged, leaning over to take one of sayaka's hands.

"i- uhm.. i'm sorry."

the president sighed. "dearest, you don't need to apologise. come here."

sayaka stood, folding her hands in her lap and making her way to stand behind kirari's chair like she always had.

this time, though kirari took her hand and pulled the girl into her lap, cradling sayaka's body with her own.

"relax, darling. you've been so tense lately.."

sayaka face turned bright red but she dared not to try to escape kirari's grip, and the president chuckled at that, tracing the side of sayaka's face with a finger.

you take a picture before either of them can notice, then slip your phone into your backpack, trying not to burst out laughing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

very large timeskip for the next chapter, okay? but boom: another filler chapter.

ily