♪⁵⁴

!!content warning(possible trigger warning?) for sexual tension,, idk man..!!

"y/n. welcome, welcome, please come in." the president soothed as soon as she opened the large door to find you waiting on her doorstep.

you nodded, taking off your shoes as customary when entering someone's house and leaving them in the designed rack, trying not to be too curious at the inside of kirari's house.

her eyes are transfixed on you as your back is turned to put your shoes away, but as soon as you turn around in mild confusion, she smiles and pretended as though nothing unusual was of the matter.

"sayaka is already inside, she came a little early. did you have a good day, today?"

"hmm. mary and i were stalking itsuki and your cousin, miroslava, while they were on a date, and then we made a minor explosion in mary's kitchen trying to make something for yumeko to eat because she.. long story."

"sounds awfully stressful." the president chirped, suddenly behind you, and her hands finding your shoulders. "my, your muscles are so tense, darling."

she begins to gently push you deeper into her house, guiding you past random rooms and confusing, twisting staircases that lead to higher floors, since this was a multiple story mansion, or possibly even underground. you wouldn't put it past her.

"where are we going?" you ask in confusion, although you continue to let her lead you around her domain.

"wait, kirari, that's- that's an aquarium." you freeze, pointing to the large abyss of water she has inside her living space. it wasn't the usual goldfish bowl, rather a floor-to-almost ceiling tank.

she sends it a casual bat of an eye, then shifts her attention back to you, nodding. "yes, i have several of such here. this one holds my most prized pet, my arowana."

the president touches her lip slightly, tilting her head in mild concern she's hurt your feelings. "i say 'pet' as in the sense of an animal that lacks a higher thinking pattern. you and sayaka are still the two beings i hold closest."

"that's.. comforting." you chuckle, although you hadn't taken offense to it.

there's something off about her whole stance here, though. you've been trying to put your finger on it ever since you walked through the door. she seems.. bothered?

a twinge of some emotion is being set off in those cerulean eyes, but no matter how much you drown in them you doubt you'd be able to find it, so for the time being you decide to wait until she reveals her hand.

her hands on your shoulders are almost pushing you where she wants to go- so that's one part of it. she's feeling impatient. what do you have to do with it though?

natural light dims, windows becoming less frequent, and the sun has already started it's descend down the horizon for tonight, since winter had passed but summer had not quite begun. kirari doesn't care to turn on the lights, so for the most part, she is guiding you through complete darkness now.

you feel tiredness beginning to ebb at the corners of your mind already- it's been a very hectic day. but kirari seems to be gaining levels of  impatience, becoming more bothered by the second and starts walking slightly faster, until she comes to a staircase.

"up here." she murmers, leaning into your ear, and you shiver slightly at her cold atmosphere.

she smiles, half-lidding her eyes at how your body reacts her her's, and then follows you up the staircase, making sure you're going all the way up and at pace she feels somewhat satisfied with.