The first one

By meanlittledutchgirl

Book 1. If there was a way to forget all the horrible things life had done to you. A way to get away from the... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 😭
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Book 2!
Nanowrimo!

1

9.4K 218 33
By meanlittledutchgirl

Alec really wished he had a gun right about now. So he could shoot that son of bitch right in the face for all the despair he had given him.

But no.... of course it wasn't just enough to be ridiculed and bullied for all of his life!
Now this had to happen as well...
Alec clenst his fist so tight the stone broke his skin. The intens scent of blood was enough to block out whatever they were saying.
He hardly even noticed that he was completely naked.
Standing in front of the people who had made his life so hard he didn't even knew how to live it anymore.

He wished he could disappear...

'Alec.' Someone said. But Alec didn't look at the man with the dark green eyes nor any of the others. He looked beyond them. For something he could even see yet.

He wished he could forget everything he hated.
He wished he could forget this life.
He wished he could forget everything they ever said. Every thing they ever did. He wished he was free of this pain. This horrible terrible pain that ran thru every vain in his body.

Maybe... he should have bought a gun before he followed that scent that had led him here. The scent that was suppose to lead to the person who would love him, more than anything.

Well the moon really did a shitty job with this one.

He didn't even know who he wanted to shoot.
That guy in front of him. The ones nagging and laughing around him. Or you know.... everyone standing on this little clearing in the middle of pack territory.

Maybe it was kinda dumb of him. He should've known. Happiness was just not meant to be for him. Perhaps the moon should've just granted him his dead last year, when he had asked for it.

His mother didn't even know what he had done. Nor that he had failed to do so.
Fuck.
Why couldn't he just catch a break for once.
Just this once.
He would do anything.
Really honestly .... anyth...

"Are you sure about that love?" A deep skin crawling voice said right behind him. Making every hair on his body stand up straight. A warm breath brushed his skin and the purple stone in his frozen hand fell onto the ground.

His blood covering it.

A soft hand slid over the skin on his stomach.
Pushed him back agains a ice cold hard body.
He couldn't breathe or move a muscle.
"Are you truly willing to do anything for that wish of yours?" The voice whispered in his ear.

Alec should have been scared. Like really fucking terrified!

But all those things kinda had left him the moment he had stepped in the clearing and shifted back to his human form.
His auburn curly locks falling every way he didn't want them to go. His skinny short form standing in front of his nemesis.
"Yea..." his voice no more than an escaping breath.

But he knew every one had heard him.
They were all wolfs after all.
He finally looked.
At the boy in front of him. The one who had not said a word. Or had laughed like the others.

Why didn't he just reject him already?
Maybe Alec would've done it himself, had he remembered that talking requires words.

'"Than allow me, my dear sweet strong Alec. Allow me to strip you of your burdens of all your pain. Of the name you carry and the sorrows in your heart." The voice said. The guy kinda sounded amused. Like he was having the best fucking day of his life. While for Alec this one was very high in his top 10 of very sucky bad days.

"Go right ahead then." Alec told him without any doubt. He felt his wolf twist and turn within him. The wolf wanted his mate. He really really did. And Alec had even been willing to do this whole thing just for him. It didn't matter if he suffered, as long as his wolf was happy. His wolf had done so much for him already. He was the only one who had always been here for him.

His wolf growled.
"Alec no please don't!" His mate said.
Reject me. Please just.... reject me.
But his mate looked at him like he was the one doing all the stupid stuff.

Well fuck that guy!

His wolf stilled.
"Yes?" The man smirked behind him. He could just feel it.
"Yes." Whispered Alec not hearing anything but the beating of his own heart.
"Cause I would rather be dead than be with this mate."
The wolf said.

Autor speaking: English is not my first language so if there are mistake don't be afraid to tell me! But be nice please! Oh and also this story is very very gay... if you don't like, leave,  goodbye!
If you still here.... well it's gonna be a serie... so enjoy 😊 please comment or vote or follow or all of the above! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1K 38
This is about a boy who hated love . He doesn't want any type of relationship in his life, he just like living and surviving alone. That was his life...
37.2K 1.7K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
5.8K 245 13
One vampire. Four wolf shifters. A fate we can't escape. ***Complete!*** I'm a heartless, blood-sucking bitch, and proud of it. Always alone, kicking...
10.8K 1.1K 39
Book 2. Rohan always knew he was gonna die on his eighteenth birthday. And he couldn't care any less. He was an abomination, something that shouldn'...