the fondness of you(Johnny La...

Bởi storygirl1537_

A story about how Johnny Lawrence lost, what might as well been, the best thing that could of ever come into... Xem Thêm

~Prologue~
~summer of 1983~
~ ridiculous~
~the break up~
~summer vacation~
~new boy in town~
~firsts~
~talk~
authors note

~run in's~

482 10 2
Bởi storygirl1537_

(y/n) POV

we both agreed to change into our regular clothes before we left to get lunch. by the time i was heading out of the locker rooms a blond headed idiot was waiting for me.

"Johnny i don't want to talk to you right now."

i said walking past him.

"princess please listen to me! i think LaRusso is hiding something and i just want to figure out what it is okay i'm sorry."

i paused my walk.

"i think you should think about how your gonna figure him out. because the way your going about it now isn't the best option."

i said with my back to him as i walked out to my car with a smile seeing Danny already there.

"you ready to go?"

i asked as he walked over to the passenger side door and opened it.

"yes ma'am!"

we both got in and he gave me directions to where his mother worked.

as we got there he spotted something and dragged me over to it. as i saw the sign i saw that it read "cobra kai" on the windows as he pulled me in i knew this was gonna be bad. we sat down on a bench and noticed that they were all starting to warm up.

as a boy stepped forward to lead the warm up when he looked up of corse it was none other then johnny lawrence. he smiled when he saw me but soon noticed danny sitting next to me and it turned into a frown.

"come on let's get outta here."

danny said to me as he stood up and headed for the door.

"come on my moms restaurant is right across the street."

~ time skip after lunch~

"are you sure you can get home alright?"

i asked as we walked to my car.

"yes, i'm sure. if i need you i'll call you" he said with a smile.

"good and let me know if johnny keeps giving you a hard time that's not fair to you." i said while i raised my eyebrows.

"i promise i will (y/n) now, get home before it gets to late! i'll see you at school tommrow." he said walking off back to his moms work.

he's a good kid.

i smiled and look to the ground. i leaned off my car and opened the driver side door and drove home.

~time skip to the next morning~

i woke up to a loud banging on my front door. i quickly sat up and grabbed my robe and walked to my front door. when i opened it i was surprised to see my mother standing infront of me.

"m-mom....! what are you doing here?" i said opening the door up wider.

"oh i just thought i'd drive down and make sure you're doing alright you haven't called in a while so i was getting worried."

she said walking into the house.

"ah sorry it's a mess i've been really busy and just haven't had the time to clean up."

i said scratching my head.

"it's perfectly fine hun don't worry i'll clean up while you go to school, do you work today?"

she asked turning to me.

"oh no i don't work today i have today off thankfully i was planing on cleaning today but it looks like you've beat me to it!"

she smiled a gentle smile at me.

"well you go get dressed now don't want to be late-"

i turned to walk away.

"also, when'd you buy the dirt bike?"

i froze and turned around to face her. she had a smirk on her face.

"it's okay hun i was your age once to."

i laughed and walked down the hall back to my room and changed into some leather pants with a chain belt, white tank top, and some platform combat boots.

i threw my hair up into a low messy bun and put on a few rings.

i walked back out of my room grabbing my keys then looking to where my motorcycle keys were, i smirked and grabbed them and my helmet on the way out the door.

"well hello it's been a while since i've ridden you."

i said out loud and got on the bike with my backpack secured on my back. i put my helmet on and left to school.

as i pulled up i saw johnny and his little cobra kais hanging around his red convertible. i sat up on the seat and put the kick stand down and took off my helmet as straighted out my hair and took my keys and walked to my locker.

i heard someone clear there throat behind me and i turned around to see daniel with sunglasses, that were way to big, on his face.

"hey what's the deal with the dorky glasses"

i laughed grabbing my morning class books.

i turned back to him closing my locker he reached up to grab the glasses and slowly peeled them off his face.

when he did there was a giant bruise over his eye.

"i uh- i had a little bit of a fall with my bike-"

"daniel. that is not from crashing your bike. did johnny do this to you?"

i said with widened eyes. he slowly looked to the ground.

"oh hell no. this is stopping right now."

i shoved my books into his chest and walked back out to the parking lot to see johnny and his friends still by his car along with obvious flirting with girls around him.

"Lawrence!"

i yelled speed walking to him.

"what's wrong princess-"

i punched him punched him in the face as hard as i could.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!"

he yelled to me.

"oh- I HAVE A PROBLEM! MAYBE IF YOU WERNT SUCH A DICK HEAD WITH A STICK UP YOUR ASS I WOULD PUNCH YOU! i said to leave LaRusso alone and what did you do? YOU PUSHED HIM OFF A CLIFF ABD COULD OF KILLED HIM!"

i screamed at him.

he held his face and looked at me with obvious regret in his eyes.

"(y/-)"

"no johnny. we are done. i mean it. i cant keep doing this with you. you need to figure out your priorities before you can even THINK about me and you being together. i'm not gonna be with a bully Lawrence."

i said walking off past the wide eyed daniel and straight to my bike and left. leaving my helmet, keys, wallet, and school stuff.

i rode down to the side of the beach that was covered by bushes and plants down to an old broken shed that i've seen not so often as of recently. i went in and opened up a old toolbox and took out a joint and a lighter and walked back out and sat on the edge of the rocks watching the sun.

i couldn't tell you how long i sat there for before i heard foot steps. by this time the sun was already setting and the moon was on the way up.

"princess..."

i chuckled.

"i don't know why i bothered coming here. i knew you would know i'd be here if i wasn't home."

i said taking another puff off the new joint i lit.

"princess i didn't want to find you here.... i know you old come here when your really upset."

he said sitting down next to me.

"how many of these have you smoked?"

he asked. i turned to face him and he could see how absolutely blood shot my eyes were.

his jaw visibly clenched.

"you never smoke... i really fucked up didnt i?"

i laughed

"what do you think Johnny..."

we both sat in silence.

"come on let's get you home."

he said standing up.

"i cant. not right now. my mom surprised me this morning. i didn't know she was coming till she got here. if she sees me like this i might as well say goodbye to this beautiful sun set while i'm here."

i said not moving.

Johnny's pov

i let out a sigh.

i really fucked up this time.

"then come into the shed at least. the couch is better then sitting out here all night, and of corse you didn't bring a jacket."

she shook her head still facing away from me.

"johnny... do you really love me? or am i just another girl for you to toss aside when your bored...."

i looked down to my feet.

"(y/n) i am so madly in love with you that sometimes i don't even know how i lived life before i met you-"

"then why do you always do things that make me want to get away from you....?"

i walked back over to her and sat back down.

"i don't know..."

"johnny.... this has to stop. everything. the fighting. the bullying. i mean it. or your gonna lose me. and i'm gonna be honest with you, if my parents wanted me to come back home, i would go because you keep pushing me away...."

she said while tears started building up in her eyes. she turned her face to me and i wiped away some tears from her face.

"come on you can sleep in the car you should have to sleep out in the shed."

she nodded and leaned her face into my hand.

i stood up and helped her walked to the car in the now dark.

she got in the car and laidback the seat and shivered. i took my jacket from the back seat and set it on top of her and walked back over to my side of the car and drove her home.

when i got there a car i didn't recognize was there, two to be exact. i pulled in anyways and went to go open her door first.

when i went and opened the door i could hear voices down in the living room.

"(y/n), hun? is that you?"

i walked down the hall further.

i saw 3 heads one favoring me and the other two facing the woman.

"oh hello! who might you be?"

"oh sorry i'm a uh- a friend of (y/n)"

"oh well it's nice to meet another one if (y/n)'s friends i'm guessing you came here looking for her to."

as the other 2 heads turned to face me it was Ali and LaRusso. i clenched my fist.

"no actually she fell asleep in my car so i came to bring her home. didn't know she had people over...."

i said glaring at LaRusso

"Lawrence."

he said to me.

"LaRusso"

her mom looked between the two of us seeing the obvious tension.

"well bring her in she must be tired. sometimes when she's upset her beautiful head can get clouded with anger and she gets pretty tired."

i nodded my head and went back out to the car and opened her door and picked her up bridal style. and carried her back into her house and down the hall down to her room.

i laid her down on her bed and took my her shoes along with her rings and weird belt.

i heard her shift on the bed behind me.

"i'm sorry-"

"don't be."

i turned back to face her.

"can you bring me my eye drops from the bathroom please."

i walked into her bathroom and into the cabinet and grabbed the eye drops and took them back out to her.

she put it in her eyes and set it on her bedside table and stood up with a bit of a wable.

"are you okay?"

i asked standing with my hands out around her.

"yeah, my head hurts."

she walked into her closet and grabbed a pair of pajama shorts and put them on.

i sat back down on her bed.

"do you uh- uh wanna stay here tonight?"

she asked while fiddling with her fingers.

"only if you want me to."

"that'd be nice."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

64 2 5
This story talk about a young woman who lose her hopes in everything she does, even in love. One night she meet a mysterious, nice, kind and handsome...
4.4K 161 20
This is a follow-up to my other story: Best Kept Secret. I suggest you read that one first for context. In Jay's eyes, Nya was perfect. She was the...
2.3K 135 40
this is a tale of great love, sadness and friendship. i wrote this based off something me and my bestfriend had done, it was fun.very WARNING [this s...
31.2K 1.4K 37
When he forcefully marry his childhood friend only for revenge. "This is not a marriage y/n it's a curse for me and you also" *y/n: I fucking hate y...