Attack on titan x male neglec...

Door Monksanto

Y/n Gremory was always neglected by his family until the day that Zoticus Y/n's father told him that he shoul... Meer

Bio
Harem
Prologue
Growing up part 2
Growing up part 3
Defecting
battle in kuoh
Titan testing
Peerage
Return to kouh
Night out
Failed assassination
Rating game
Family reunion
Mikasa's love (Lemon)
First day at kouh
School sucks
Flirting
New information
Mission in Marley
Recovery
Punishment (Lemon)
Confession
Applications
Party & agreement
The angel
Return to Paradis
Epilogue
Teaser for a story later in time

Growing up part 1

14.6K 201 269
Door Monksanto

Author:" Okay, for quick context, each of the growing up chapters are going to be retelling parts of season 1-3 of attack on titan from the reader's perspective with some alterations."

Y/n P.O.V~

*age 10*

I sat at the table eating breakfast, thinking about what had happened over the last three years. Well, I now lived with the Yeager family as their adopted son, and about a year ago, a cute girl named Mikasa came to live with us. Grisha had asked me not to tell anyone anything about the underworld, which I agreed to; I thought it was the least I could do since he saved my life. The three of us sat at the kitchen table eating our food after grabbing some firewood, and everything seemed to be going well until Mikasa spoke.

Mikasa:" Eren want's to join the survey corps."

Everyone looked in shock at this revelation.

Eren:" Mikasa, you traitor!"

Carla stopped washing the dishes and gripped Eren's shoulders, looking into his eyes with a worried look.

Carla:" Eren, what were you thinking? Do you know how many people die outside the walls!?"

Eren:" I do!"

Carla:" You clearly don't!"

Eren:" I do Y/n, and I are both joining!"

Carla looked at me with worry and anger.

Y/n:" Don't bring me into this!"

Grisha:" Eren."

Eren looked at his father as he spoke.

Grisha:" Why do you want to outside the walls?"

Eren:" I want to see the outside world! I don't want to die inside the walls, and if no one joins the survey corps, everyone will die, and everyone who has died will have died in vain!"

Grisha looked at his son before speaking.

Grisha:" I see."

Grisha then got up from the dining room.

Grisha:" My ship will be here in a few minutes. I have to go."

Carla followed her husband out the door and spoke.

Carla:" But dear, please help me convince Eren."

Grisha sighed before speaking to his wife.

Grisha:" Nothing can stop human curiosity, Carla. Eren, when I get back, I will show you what's in the basement."

Eren:" Really?!"

Grisha nodded before leaving as we all wished him to have a happy trip. Soon Eren, Mikasa, and I went to play for a little bit with our friend Armin.

* Four-hour time skip*

The four of us were in the town square just talking to each other and having a good time. Suddenly a loud booming noise echoed out through the district. I looked up to see what looked to be a giant skinless hand gripping onto the top of the wall. I was in shock as I shook the owner of the massive head peered over the wall. I screamed out in fear as I gazed at the titan.

Y/n:" Titan!"

Suddenly, the gate was burst open, sending debris flying everywhere and sending people running back as everyone began to run. Eren Mikasa and I ran to our home to find Carla stuck under the rubble of our home.

Eren:" Mom!"

Mikasa:" Ms.Yeager!"

We ran to Carla's side as she spoke.

Carla:" Kids, please, you have to run!"

Eren:" Mom, we're not leaving you!"

Y/n:" Yeah."

Tears leaked out of Carla's eyes as she spoke.

Carla:" Oh, kids..."

Suddenly a man with blond hair landed on the ground on the ground. This man was Hannes, a member of the garrison unit of the military.

Carla:" Hannes, please get them out of here!"

Hannes:" No, I'm going to save you, Carla!"

The ground shook as a titan approached use it had blond hair and a twisted grin across its face. I shuddered as the titan grew closer. I was suddenly scooped up into the air. I then noticed that Hannes had also grabbed Eren and Mikasa and was running away.

Eren:" Hannes, you bastard, take us back!"

Y/n:" Save Carla for the love of God, please!"

There was nothing I could do as I watched Carla get lifted into the ait by a titan, and it ate her. I cried tears leaking out of my eyes and falling onto the ground as I lost the only woman who had ever cared about me.

*Two days later*

I sighed as I sat in the alleyway with Eren as he clenched his fists in anger.

Eren:"Y/n I have a favor to ask."

Y/n:" What is it?"

Eren:" Y/n, as you know, I'm going to join the scouts."

Y/n:" I know you've told me before."

Eren:" Y/n will you come with me?"

Y/n:" To join the scouts?"

Eren nodded while looking at me.

Y/n:" Of course, my friend."

Eren and I bumped out fists, closing our agreement.

*Two years later*

I stood in line as the drill Sargent yelled at all the cadets except for a few other people and me after roll call and making a girl run until she dropped because she ate a potato in front of him. After I had gotten settled in my cabin with the other guys, I took some bread and went to feed that potato girl. I walked outside only to be met with Mikasa gazing into my eyes.

Mikasa:" Were you going Y/n?"

Y/n:" I'm going to go feed that potato girl; you want to come with me?"

Mikasa:" No, but could you keep an eye on Eren for me?"

Y/n:" Okay, sure, but why?"

Mikasa:" I'm just worried about him, is all."

Y/n:" Okay, and Mikasa, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I hope you know that."

Mikasa blushed before hugging me and speaking.

Mikasa:" I know. Okay, I'm going to bed; see you tomorrow."

Y/n:" Goodnight, Mikasa."

I walked over to see the potato girl passed out on the ground. I approached the sleeping girl, but she suddenly woke up and lept up in a daze with glowing red eyes, grabbing the bread out of my hand with her mouth. I was knocked back as she then awoke out of the trance, took the bread out of her mouth.

Sasha:" This is bread?!"

Sasha looked at me and spoke.

Sasha:" Thank you, whoever you are!"

Sasha hugged me before going back to what I assumed to be her cabin. I smiled at the happy girl. I think this is going to be fun.

*Three years later*

I walked down the road gazing up at the night sky. I sadly had not been selected to be in the top ten graduates of the 104th. I entered the mess hall seeing all of my friends that I had made over the years eating their food and looking happy.

Reiner:" Oi Y/n."

I turned around to see Reiner holding a cup of water.

Y/n:" Hey Reiner, how are you doing?"

Reiner:" Good, you?"

Y/n:" Alright, I'm sad that I didn't get into the top ten, though."

Reiner:" I'm honestly surprised; I thought you would make it."

Y/n:" Yeah, but we all know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. I mean, the first time I used ODM gear, I almost fell from the treetop if it wasn't for you and Bertholdt's help."

Reiner:" True, so what have these three years been like for you?"

I smiled as I spoke.

Y/n:" Fun."

Reiner:" They have been fun, haven't they."

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm going to go get something to eat."

Reiner:" Okay, see ya..."

Y/n:" See ya."

I was going to grab a sandwich, but I heard my name called.

Eren:" Y/n! Come sit with us."

I looked to see all of my friends, Eren Mikasa, Armin Connie Sasha, and Jean, sitting at a table eating. I smiled sat down with my friends, chatting the night away. After the feast, I went back to bed and woke up the next day, ready for my first day. I sat on top of wall rose, working on one of the cannons as I heard Sasha speak.

Sasha:" Hey Y/n, I stole some meat from the drill commander's office; want some?"

I smiled and took a piece of meat, making the girl smile. I then heard Eren call my name.

Eren:" Hey Y/n, could I have some help over here!?"

Y/n:" Sure!"

I helped Eren work on the cannon as I looked down from the wall. For a second, I thought I saw someone at the gate, but then a bolt of yellow lightning struck the ground just like five years ago; the colossal titan stood in front of the entrance. The titan then kicked the wall making me and several people go flying off the top. I didn't get a chance to fire my ODM gear as Sasha saved me by shooting one of her ODM anchors into my foot as she looked down at me, worry in her eyes.

Sasha:" Y/n! You okay!?"

Y/n:" Yeah, but could you let me go? I think the blood is rushing to my head!"

Sasha let me go as I used my OMD gear, grappled onto the rooftop of a nearby house, and landed on it. Eren, Sasha, and Connie landed on the building and began to talk.

Eren:" Damn it, what are we going to do?"

As the trio talked, I spoke.
Y/n:" Guys, I don't mean to interrupt your talking, but titans are coming through the wall!"

Connie:" Shit, we need to get out of here."

I took out my blades and got ready.

Sasha:" Y/n you can't fight your injured."

Y/n:" This is what we were trained to do!"

I ran off the building top and grappled onto a titan as I swung under its arm and shot my anchor at its nape, pulling me forward as I slashed its nape, killing it. Suddenly a larger titan attempted to grab me, but I jumped over its arm before chopping it off. Eren then chopped off its other arm as Sasha and Connie sliced off its legs. I then sliced its nape, killing the large titan. Eren then grappled onto the wall as he left the battle.

Y/n:" Eren, where are you going!?"

Eren:" There is still one titan left! If we can kill the colossal titan, it will be a massive victory for humanity!"

I would normally follow Eren, but I saw that more titans were coming through the hole in the wall. Connie, Sasha, and I once again fired our ODM gear and began to fight the titans. After the three of us had killed about eight more titans, we retreated to resupply and to get my foot bandaged up. After I had gotten my foot banged up, I was ordered to meet up with Connie, Yimr, and Christa and kill as many titans as we possibly could. As I put the new gas tank in my ODM gear, I saw that Ymir and Connie were arguing again. I sighed as Christa yelled out.

Christa:" Could you two please stop yelling!"

Both Connie and Ymir looked at the blond-haired woman in shock as she rarely ever yelled. Ymir sighed as she put her hands on Christa's shoulders and spoke.

Ymir:" Okay, we will stop fighting just for you."

I sighed as it was time to go. I lept of the building top we were on and grappled across Trost district. I thought about what I saw before the colossal titan appeared the person and golden lightning, just like when Grisha saved me all those years ago. I zoned out, thinking about what the hell was happening before I heard someone shout.

Connie:" Y/n look out!"

I quickly snapped back to reality and saw that a titan was swinging its arm in my direction. I growled as I chopped off its arm and grappled onto the back of it had, pulling me forward before destroying its nape killing it. Ymir spoke, commenting on me as we swung through Trost.

Ymir:" You not too bad at this Y/n."

Y/n:" You pretty good too."

The four of us continued to kill Titans for a while before a blood-curdling scream echoed out. I knew the voice of which the scream belonged to it was Armin.

Y/n:" Armin!"

I screamed out in worry as I quickly rushed off, running on the top of buildings, grappling towers, and other structures with my friends close behind me yelling at me.

Connie:" Y/n! Where the hell are you going?!"

I landed on the rooftop of a building and saw Armin standing completely still, staring off into space. I ran over to my friend, looking into his eyes witch were dull, and spoke.

Y/n:" Armin! I heard you scream; where's Eren!"

I placed my hands on Armin's shoulders as I felt a strange liquid covering him.

Y/n:" And what's this stuff your covered in."

Armin did not answer and only looked straightforward with dull, lifeless eyes. I then heard someone land on the rooftop and saw Annie with Reiner and Bertholdt.

Annie:" Y/n what are you guys doing here?"

Y/n:" We heard Armin scream, and we haven't seen Eren and the others."

Annie:" We haven't seen them either."

Y/n:" Where the hell could they be?"

Ymir:" It's obvious."

I turned my head to Ymir, not knowing what she meant.

Ymir:" They're dead; they've all been eaten by now."

Connie and Ymir once again began to fight. I sighed as I thought to myself, I mean, it's possible,

but I didn't want it to be. After all, Eren is practically my brother. I silently prayed to whatever cruel good was out there that what little family I had left was still alive. Annie's group took Armin as we split up, and we went back to killing all the titans that we could but no matter how many we eliminated, they just kept coming through the hole in the damn wall. As we continued, I saw Jean and several other cadets sitting on the rooftop looking hopeless. We landed on the rooftop, and Connie began to talk with Jean, but I didn't listen; I looked at the hell that was the Trost District. I sighed as I turned my head, hearing the conversation between my two friends.

Jean:" Even if the order to retreat finally comes, we don't have enough gas to make it over the walls."

Connie:" Then it's sink or swim! The only option we have is to kill all the titans attacking headquarters! We can resupply over there."

I looked to see Titans completely swarming the base; there is no way in hell we could kill all the titans in time.

Y/n:" And who among us cadets could lead such a desperate mission, Connie?"

I clenched my fists as I knew it was over; we were done for, dead. I heard the sound of sobbing and turned my head to see Armin sitting on a different rooftop, balling his eyes out. I instantly knew what he was crying about as tears welled up in my eyes. Mikasa kneeled and clenched Armin's hand; however, I was out of earshot of her to hear what she was saying. Mikasa walked past us and spoke, raising her hand in the air.

Mikasa:" We can do it. I'm strong, incredibly strong, stronger than all of you. If the rest of you want to stay here sucking your thumbs and being spineless cowards, go ahead, but I'm going to kill all those titans even if I have to it myself."

Mikasa lept off the building as she fired her ODM gear. Mikasa was part of the few family members I had left; I couldn't let her fight alone. I lept of the building as I heard people shout. All of the cadets lept off the building, joining us. We quickly began to slaughter all the titans we could. I saw that Sasha was struggling with one, so I promptly zoomed past and cut its nape, killing the titan.

Sasha:" Thanks, Y/n!"

Y/n:" No problem, Sash!"

After killing the titans, we regrouped and got ready to enter headquarters.

Y/n:" This is our chance. Is everyone ready!?"

Everyone gave me one single answer, yes. Using our ODM gear, we smashed through the window and entered the base. I looked around and saw that Mikasa wasn't with us.

Y/n:" Hey guys, where's Mikasa?"

Jean:" I think she left to go help more troops."

Y/n:" I see..."

Mikasa, please don't die. I sat down as I began to resupply my gas and blades as Sasha came up to me.

Sasha:" Hey Y/n, so how is your foot doing?"

Y/n:" Better. Why do you ask."

Sasha:" Well, I feel a little bit guilty because I am the one who gave you that injury."

Y/n:" Don't worry, Sasha, it's no problem."

Sasha:" And I just wanted to let you know that if we die here, I'm glad to have been your friend."

Y/n:" Same here, Sasha."

Suddenly a hand burst through the window and reached it, trying to grab people. I grabbed my blades and was about to charge forward to chop off the titan's hand, but I heard a bone-chilling roar was \ as the titan suddenly went flying. A musclebound titan then began to stomp the head of the titan, killing. I was in shock that a titan would act this way, killing their own kind. I then saw Mikasa fly past the window and was killing titans alongside this abnormal titan. I saw what she was doing; she used the titan to kill most of the surrounding ones. I quickly exited headquarters with people shouting.

Annie:" Y/n! Where the hell are you going!?"

Y/n:" We can't let Mikasa do this on her own we have to help her!"

Many of our friends followed behind me as we began to help Mikasa slaughter all the titans. I don't know what the hell was happening with this titan, but frankly, I really didn't care. I did my best to kill as many titans as I could. I was slashing every nape that I could, making titan blood spew all over me as I landed on a rooftop, hearing the abnormal titan scream out in pain. I looked to see that the other titans were consuming the abnormal titan. I ran to go kill the other titans but was stopped by Mikasa.

Mikasa:" Y/n what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Y/n:" We have to help the titan! It's our only chance."

Mikasa:" Y/n, there is nothing we can do right now, and please, I already lost Eren. I don't want to lose you too."

I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" Okay for you Mikasa."

Mikasa gave me a beautiful smile before thanking me. I looked to see the abnormal titan let out an angry shout before ripping off the titans, eating and killing them all in few brutal strikes. After the titan killed all the other titans, it fell as it died.

Y/n:" The thing must have tuckered itself out."

Armin:" Yeah."

The nape of the titan began to leak out steam as the nape opened up, and I saw Eren sitting up in the dead body of the titan. My hands shook in shock. I remember Grisha doing the same thing all those years ago, but what the hell is going on!? Is this a family thing or something?! Mikasa grappled down to Eren's position and hugged him, crying in tears of joy. Soon everyone was given the order to retreat and wait for our next orders. I leaned against the wall, thinking about whatever the hell happened to Eren. Annie came over to me and spoke.

Annie:" Hey Y/n, how are you doing?"

Y/n:" Fine, but why do you ask? Your not the type to check in on people."

Annie blushed as she spoke.

Annie:" Well, you were always so kind to me during those years of training, and being kind to you is kind of my way to repay."

Y/n:" Thanks, Annie."

Annie:" It's no problem."

After a few minutes of talking, we were ordered to meet up in front of the wall. Every soldier was given orders about the mission. We were essentially going to use a giant boulder that was in Trost to plug up the hole made by the colossal titan. We were given a choice to go on the mission or not. I chose to go on the task and do what I could to help. After a few minutes of preparing, the mission began. I grappled through Trost, killing the most titans as I could as a yellow bolt of lightning struck the ground, and I heard Eren's bone-chilling roar echo throughout the Trost District. I grappled off of buildings and flew through the air as I watched Eren's titan with glowing green eyes attempted to punch Mikasa. I grabbed in my arms bridal style and quickly got her us of the way using my ODM gear. I looked into Mikasa's eyes as I spoke.

Y/n:" Mikasa, what the hell just happened?!"

Mikasa:" I don't know, but I need you to keep the titans away so Armin and I to get to him."

I sighed as I gripped my blades.

Y/n:" I will do what I can."

I grappled onto a nearby titan and pulled myself forward, swinging around my neck before pulling myself sword and cutting its nape. After killing more and more titans, I saw that Eren's titan was passed out on the boulder. I gulped in worry as I kept on killing on as many titans as I could; I had to keep Eren and the rest of my friends safe. I killed titan after titan but more just kept on showing up of seemingly nowhere. My blades broke as a titan sent flying me back, tumbling onto the ground. I quickly put in a pair of new blades and got ready to fight once again. I heard Eren roar as I looked to see Eren's titan standing up, and with glowing green eyes, Eren lifted the large bolder onto his back. I smiled and watched as Eren took a step forward, his foot slamming onto the ground. I fired my ODM gear and got lifted off the ground, and began to fight; all titans in my path were cut down and killed by me. With every step that Eren took, the earth shook all the shoulders were fighting the titans desperately trying to win against these monsters. After minutes of stomping through Trost district and many soldiers losing their lives to the titans, Eren let out a roar of anger and, using all of his might, Eren slammed the giant boulder in the hole in wall Rose plugging the entrance. Eren's titan collapsed after this, and Eren emerged from the titan's body, unconscious from using up all his energy. Mikasa cradled her friend in her arms as Armin and I looked as the ground shook as I saw a titan walking towards us. I got my blades and was about to attack, but with an explosion of blood, the titan fell to the ground dead. I looked to see a short guy wearing a cloak with the wings of freedom embroidered on the back. The man spoke while looking at us.

???:" Oi, what happened here, kids?"

I was about to speak, but more titans approached us as this man spoke.

???:" You there, cadet; you look like you still have some fight in you. Come with me."

Using my ODM gear, I grappled onto the buildings around me and began to kill all of the titans that were still left in Trost with this mysterious man. We saw two titans, and he spoke.

???:" You take the one on the right; I'll take the one on the left."

The man zoomed off while grappled onto the titan's left arm before cutting it off and firing my anchors into the back of its head and pulling myself to its nape before destroying it, killing the titan. After killing all of the titans in the walls, the two of us grappled to the top of wall Rose and I sat down, catching my breath as I saw the man speak to who I assumed to be his collages.

???:" Good job Levi, killing all those titans."

Levi:" The kid was a big help."

???:" Huh."

Some woman with brown hair and glasses gazed at me and went back to talking. I laid back on the wall gazing up at the sky and smiled. I don't know how the hell I survived today, but I did.

???:" Hey cadet."

I looked up to see the brown-haired woman with glasses looking down at me.

???:" Would you mind telling me regiment you plan on joining cadet?"

Y/n:" Um, sure, I guess I was planning on joining the scouts so I could see the outside world. Why do you ask?"

The woman smiled as they grabbed my hand and spoke.

???:" Congratulations, you have just been enlisted to join the scouts."

Y/n:" Wait, really?"

???:" Levi has seen what you can do, and we believe that you would make a fine addition to the scout regiment."

I smiled in happiness and spoke.

Y/n:" This is amazing! Thank uh...."

Hange:" Hange Zoe."

I smiled and shook Hange's hand and smiled, knowing I could finally see the outside world.

*A few days later*

I walked outside my room in the barracks and heard my name called.

Eren:" Y/n!"

I looked to see my friend walking towards me.

Y/n:" Hey Eren, what's up?"

Eren:" I heard you got drafted by the scouts. Is that true?"

Y/n:" Yeah, why do you ask?"

Eren:" Well, almost all of our friends have joined the scouts and just wanted to let you know."

Y/n:" Really, everyone?"

Eren:" Well, all except Annie, she joined the military police."

Y/n:" Hm makes since."

Eren:" So did you hear that Hange's captured titans got killed?"

Y/n:" Wait, really? How?"

Eren:" Apparently, someone used their ODM gear to slash their napes."

Y/n:" Weird..."

A few days after Eren and I had this talk, the section commander Erwin Smith had recruited the rest of the scouts to go outside wall rose. I was put in the group as Armin, and we talked during the expedition, and it was nice to have a little bit of downtime after the hell that was the battle of Trost.

Y/n:" Hey Armin, you want some water?!"

Armin:" Sure!"

I handed my friend my water bottle as he took a drink before handing it back to me.

Y/n:" So how are you feeling?"

Armin looked down at his horse before answering me.

Armin:" Alright, it's nice to be outside the walls. How about you?"

Y/n:" About the same, but I worried about Eren."

Armin:" Why?"

Y/n:" Well, he lost control of his titan last time, and I'm worried about happening again."

Armin:" Don't worry, he went through training to figure out his titan powers. I'm sure it won't happen again."

Y/n:" I'll take your word for it."

We continued to ride for a little bit before a black smoke signal was fired into the air, singling that abnormal titans have been spotted. I then hear one of the members of our group scream out.

???:" Titan!"

I turned my head and saw something I never thought possible.

It was some kind of female titan dashing towards us. A couple of scouts launched themselves off their horses. The titan grabbed onto the anchors of the ODM gear and swung the scouts around before killing them. This titan wasn't just abnormal; it was smart.

Y/n:" Armin, the go-ahead to shoot a smoke signal!"

Armin nodded as he made his horse go faster and shot off a smoke signal. I then fired my ODM gear and grappled up to the female titan, and slashed its ankle. I then grappled onto its left shoulder and attempted to cut its nape, but the titan slapped me back. I then shot an anchor into the titans back as I held on for dear life. I saw that the female titan was about to stomp on Armin; using my ODM gear, I swung over the female titan's head and threw a blade into her eye socket, making the titan yowl out in pain. I landed on the ground and skidded across the ground before getting in a stance to protect my friend. My hair had fallen in front of my eyes due to landing on the ground. The titan bent down on one knee as it reached out to me. I attempted to cut its fingers off, but they changed into what looked to be crystal. My blades broke against the titan's fingers. I shook in fear as the titan smiled and brushed my H/c and red hair out of my eyes before running off. Armin got off the ground as she spoke.

Armin:" Y/n what the fuck just happened?!"

Y/n:" I don't know."

I then heard the sound of horses galloping. I looked to see Jean with Reiner and our horses.

Jean:" Hey, we saw the signal for abnormals. What happened?"

Y/n:" The titan is running; we can still catch it!"

Armin and I quickly got on our horse as we began to ride after the female titan. Jean and Reiner quickly followed behind us. We then saw the female titan running as we caught up to it.

Reiner:" You have it admit it has a pretty nice ass for an abnormal."

Armin:" It's not abnormal. It's another titan shifter like Eren."

I thought to myself as my hands slightly shook. Another one, how many of these damn shifters are out there. First Grisha, Eren, the colossal titan, and now this female titan. What in the hell was going on.

Reiner:" How do you know that?"

Armin:" It was intelligent like Eren and was able to fight off multiple scouts."

Jean:" It's getting away!"

The four of us quickly followed the titan as it entered the forest of giant trees. The four of us entered the woods only to find that we had lost the titan.

Y/n:" Fuck!"

I then heard a voice come from the trees.

Hange:" Y/n!"

I looked up to see Hange swinging with her ODM gear in the trees.

Hange:" Come with me!"

Y/n:" Understood!"

I grappled off my horse and talked with Hange as we swung through the air.

Y/n:" Hange, what did you take me for?"

Hange:" I need your help with these titans! We have to keep them away while Erwin captures the female titan!"

Y/n:" Understood."

Hange and I saw a horde of titans approaching where the operation was being carried out. Hange yelled out happily as she began to kill the titans but almost playing with them in an away. Like a child playing with their pet, but we did eventually kill all of the titans, me getting covered in titan blood.

Hange:" Blood looks good on you."

Y/n:" Huh."

I turned my head at my boss as she spoke, blushing.

Hange:" Sorry, that was a weird thing to say. What I meant was that blood looks pretty good on you."

I blushed at Hange's compliment before we heard a scream coming from the forest. I instantly knew where it came from, the female titan. Both Hange and I grappled onto the trees, and once we arrived at the location to see titans eating the female titan.

Hange:" Levi, I was gone for like ten minutes; what the hell happened!?"

Levi:" Somehow, the female titan called other titans to its side, and there eating its titan body so she can get away."

It was clear that we could not kill all the titans in time to capture the female titan. Erwin, all scouts were ordered to retreat; all of the scouts began to flee. A yellow bolt of light before the female titan once again transformed. The female titan began to kill all scouts who tried to kill it. I fired my ODM gear at the female titan and attempted to slash at its nape. Suddenly the female titan hit me, making me go flying as I saw what looked like tears in its eyes for some odd reason. I hit one of the giant trees before falling back to the ground as I passed out.

*Two days later*

I woke up in a bed inside a hospital room. I groaned as I sat up in the bed, trying to get my barring.

Mikasa:" Y/n, your awake..."

I looked to see Mikasa sitting in a chair next to my bed. Mikasa quickly got out of her chair and hugged me. Mikasa got me up to speed on everything that had happened, such as the last mission was a failure and the new plan to capture the female titan, but she didn't tell me who the female tian was.

Y/n:" Mikasa, who is the female titan anyway."

Mikasa sighed before speaking.

Mikasa:" We believe that it is Annie."

I felt my heart plummet into my chest in sadness as I hoped it wasn't true after being discharged from the hospital; I was made a part of the plan to see if Annie really was the female titan. I sat on the rooftop of a building with Sasha and Connie, watching Annie talk to Eren, Mikasa, and Armin as Sasha ate a potato.

Connie:" How can you eat at a time like this?"

Sasha:" I'm stress eating, Connie. I'm scared, okay."

Y/n:" Could you two please calm down? I'm trying to listen to what the hell they're saying."

Armin and Annie began to talk. Suddenly Armin gave the signal to surround and capture Annie. I lept of the rooftop as my eyes met with Annie's, a single tear leaking out of her eyes before yellow lightning struck the ground as Annie transformed into a titan.

I was blown back as Annie stood up in her titan form before running off. I fired my ODM gear and went after her serval other scouts with me. I fired my anchor and pulled myself forward, attempting to slash Annie's nape, but she covered it with her hands before hardening them breaking my blades. I quickly switched out a pair of blades before once again going after the female titan. I fired my anchors only for Annie to catch them and grasp me in her hand before looking into my eyes. I could see regret in Annie's eyes; clearly, something was wrong, but I didn't have time for that. I had to stop her. I sliced off Annie's fingers, getting out of her grasp as she continued to run after Annie kept on running for about ten minutes. Annie had been backed into the corner, and suddenly she shot was full of anchors traping her, and my friends and I began to attempt to cut up the female titan quickly as possible. Annie covered up her nape, making us unable to kill her. We did our best to cut off Annie's limbs, but she let out a scream blowing me back and forcing me to cover my ears as Annie broke free the many anchors fired in her as she ran once again, causing havoc and chaos.

Yellow lightning struck the ground as I heard the shriek of Erens titan. Eren ran through the district's streets before punching Annie, making her crashing into a building, destroying it. Eren and Annie began to fight as Annie got up and got into a fighting stance. With every punch, blood was spilled, and their titan body became more and more broken. After twenty minutes of fightings with a final punch, Annie knocked Eren's titan on its back. I shouted out with anger and attempted to slash at Annie's titan, but she hardened her skin, broke my blade, and knocked me back, sending the metal of my swords into my right arm. I fell back onto the rooftop as I got knocked out, my blood leaking out of my arm.

Third-person P.O.V. ~

Mikasa shouted in anger as she looked at Annie in rage.

Mikasa:" You bastard!"

Annie ran away and began to harden her fingers before attempting to climb up the walls. Mikasa then landed on top of Annie's hand and cut off her fingers. Annie fell off the wall as Mikasa looked at her in hate.

Mikasa:" How dare you hurt him..."

Annie landed on the ground but was still putting up a fight making it impossible to kill her. Y/n's blood slowly dripped from his arm and onto Eren's unconscious tian. Eren heard his heartbeat in his ears before a voice in his head said something, but he couldn't make out what exactly it said. Eren listened to the voice speak again, but this time it was louder.

???:" Blood..."

Eren's eyes widened as he heard the voice again, but this time it was louder.

???:" Blood..."

The voice spoke one last time as it yelled.

???:" Blood of Gremory!!"

Eren titans' eyes turned blue, and his teeth became sharp and jagged as he let out a monstrous roar. Eren's titan stood up off the ground and ran at Annie with blinding speeds. Annie got up off the ground only to be punched back down by Eren. Eren began to beat Annie rapidly. With every punch, more and more titan blood began to cover Erens fists. A red aura leaked out of Eren's titan as he continued his attempt to kill Annie. Eren then ripped off the female titan's head right as his titan's appearance returning back to normal. Annie's human form was exposed after her titan being ripped apart by Eren, and he attempted to grab Annie. Suddenly with a bright light and a large gust of wind, Annie had somehow encased herself in a giant titan crystal, making her useless to the scouts. Mikasa held an injured Y/n looking down at Annie.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third-person P.O.V~

Zeoticus sat at the dinner table thinking to himself before being interrupted by his wife.

Venelana:" Hun are you okay?"

Zeoticus sighed before speaking.

Zeoticus:" Yeah, I'm okay, just concerned, is all."

Venelana:" What about?"

Zeoticus:" Well, since Sirzex became the devil king, he can't be the head of the Gremory, Rias can't be the head without marrying someone, and we don't have it in us to have another kid. Who is going to be the head of the family once we die?"

Venelana:" If Y/n comes back, he could..."

Zeotiucs:" True but it's been eight years, love. I don't think he is coming back..."

Venelana:" I know, but we can always hope..."

Zeoticus spoke with tears in his eyes, regretting what he had said and done all those years ago.

Zeoticus:" We can always hope..."

Venelana:" We could marry Rias off to someone..."

Both parent's hands shook as they didn't want to marry off their daughter to some random asshole.

Zeoticus:" That might be our only choice at this point..."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.6K 274 20
Floch Forster x Fem!Reader In which Y/n and Floch are apart of a band that goes viral until things take a turn Band AU Read the info page Started: 5...
22.3K 867 11
[this will contain spoilers for anime watchers!] As a Marleyan, your duty was to bring Paradis to hell, no matter what it took. You were trusted with...
827K 34.3K 75
Y/N was a girl born in Marley but after her mother stole the Thunder Titan, she was assigned by her mother to do one thing and one thing only: protec...
75.6K 5.2K 73
Faced with the prospect of marrying Reiner Braun, Y/N thinks she would rather die. It's not that she doesn't like him- he's fine. She gets along well...