Coming home (Larry Stylingson)

By HareehLoueehh

When Louis leaves he doesn't expect himself to ever go back, we didn't he could ever face seeing Harry's face... More

Authors Note
Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This is not a chapter
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character Ask!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Brie & Mazy
Thing Meh Bob
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

146 3 3
By HareehLoueehh

Authors Note- Hello everyone

I don't really know where this story is going at the moment but I promise Larry will eventually bloom. :) 

That sounded so cheesy. 

By the way, instead of random Larry pictures I'm gonna start putting the outfits that the characters are wearing in the chapter, so yea 

if you guys want to follow my insta Larry account its - (harry_and_louis_are_in_love) you don't have to but I would appreciate it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV-

Me and Harry were walking down the street to the hotel that Liam and Louis were staying at, Brie was supposedly meeting us there but wasn't coming for about an hour into it. I didn't mind though, as much as I loved that girl she could be a bit overpowering sometimes. She reminded me of Louis sometimes, loud, sarcastic and very sassy. At least Louis didn't try and kill us. 

We eventually got there, the walk was only two miles but it had taken me and Harry around half an hour. We walked up to building and went inside. I didn't think I'd be able to get used to walking in here. The place was posh to say the least. We walked over to the elevator and I looked at Harry. We had a silent agreement to fine the stairs. Louis and Liam were only on the third floor after all, it wouldn't be that hard to use the stairs. 

After maybe 5 minutes looking we eventually found the stairs. I can't say I wasn't tired by the time we got to Liam and Louis room, because I was. Harry knocked on the door and it was opened like 10 seconds after he had knocked. Louis had opened the door for us and behind him stood Zayn. Oh god. I knew I was blushing, great, at least someone else hadn't made an appearance, and no, I'm not talking about Brie or Liam. 

"Hey guys, come on in." Louis greeted.

"Hi!" Harry pipped. 

"Thanks mate." I said walking the in front door. Harry did the same and Zayn led us over to the couch. 

"Take a seat, feel free to kick Liam off and sit where he's sitting." Louis joked. 

"Ha!" Harry laughed, awfully loudly. I waited for everyone to sit down before I sat down on the floor in front of  where Harry was sitting on the couch. 

(A quick visual of the seating arrangements)

"You can sit on the couch if you want Niall, me and Zayn won't bite." Liam joked. 

"It's alright, the floor is actually really comfy" I said, leaning back on the couch behind me.

"I say we watch a movie!" Louis stated. 

"I agree, don't let Harry pick, he has the worst taste in movies." I said, causing a look of betrayal from Harry.

"I do not! I just have a different taste to you. Brie agrees with my taste in movie!" He argued. 

"Well she has shit taste as well." I said, causing a laugh from Zayn and Louis. 

"I'm dying over here." Louis cracked. 

"Me too." Liam said sarcastically. 

"So what are we gonna watch?" Zayn asked. 

"Uh, finding nemo?" Liam offered, causing a snort from Louis. 

"Any other suggestions?" Louis asked. 

"THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!" Zayn suddenly screamed, scaring the shit out of me. 

"Not a bad idea." I said. I had never actually watched it or really wanted to watch it, but Zayn seemed to really want to watch. 

"I mean sure." Liam agreed. 

"Okay, three votes for The Hunger Games. Anyone else?" 

"Sure." Louis agreed. Now all we had to do was get Harry to agree. 

"Is it scary?" Harry asked. 

"No, not really. It's really good though." Zayn said. 

"Oh okay. We can watch that then." Harry agreed. 

Throughout the movie I noticed Harry and Louis move a lot closer together, until Harry's head was resting on Lou's shoulder and Louis had his arm around his shoulders. We were now about 1 third through the movie when we heard another knock at the door. Louis motioned for Liam to get it. When he opened the door I heard a very loud sounding shriek. 

"THE HUNGER GAMES!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE WATCHING THIS!! I WOULD HAVE COME EARLIER!" Brie screamed. 

"Well hello to you too." I said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up." Brie warned. 

"who's that?" Zayn asked. 

"Brie and Mazy. Brie's me and Harry's friend and Mazys her friend. I dunno why she's here though." I said.

"She's here because I asked Harry to ask Louis if I could bring her and he said I could, so I did. The real question is who is he?" B

"This is Zayn." Liam spoke up. "It's nice to meet to Mazy." She smiled and said~

"It's nice to meet you too, you must be Liam?" M

"I am yes, and this is Louis and Zayn." Liam said, mentioning to the other boys. 

"Yea yea yea, can we watch the movie now or what?" Brie asked, grabbing Mazy's hand and pulling her in the door. Liam shut it behind them and sat down where he has been previously sitting. 

"Budge up." Brie said. I moved up to the couch so that Brie and Mazy could sit on the ground seeing as Mazy would probably like to sit next to Brie seeing she was the only one she really knew. 

(The seating now) 

I was now sitting next to Zayn and my heart was racing. Because of how squished we were my arm was pressing up against Zayn's and I could feel it tingeing (my arm, not somewhere else). 

I was trying to focus on the movie but I couldn't help but look down at my arm every few seconds to make sure it was still alive. 

Once the movie was over Harry got up of the couch and stood in front of us all. 

"Why don't we do karaoke? That'd be fun, don't you think." H

"I mean, that's not a bad idea, as long as I don't have to sing." I joked. 

"Niall, if i'm singing, you're singing. Now get your ass up and dance." Lo

"Okay okay, bossy bitch." N

"Watch you mouth!" Louis warned and I just poked my tongue out at him. Harry picked up his phone and cast it to the TV. 

"What shall we do first?" Harry asked. "Any requests?" 

"Play one of Lou's song!" I yelled. Harry's eyes lit up and he started typing away.

"Lou? What's one you sound horrible in?" Harry asked.

"None of them! Thank you very much!" Lo

"Play that one about you." Brie said. 

"Oh yea!" H

"How do you know it's about Harry?" Lo

"It's kind of obvious Lou." Liam said. 

"Yea, I met the guy like two hours ago and I can already tell which ones about him."  Zayn piped in. 

"Hold up, he sings?" Mazy said.

"Yea, ever heard of Louis Tomlinson?" Liam asked. 

"I might have heard a few of your songs but I wouldn't be able to recognise you! I'm way behind." Mazy huffed, lying back down, head in Bries lap. 

"Okay okay, can we sing now?" Harry asked.

"Sure." I said, getting up and standing next to Harry. "What song is it?" 

"Just like you, by the one and only Louis Tomlinson." H

"Ugh." Louis complained. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

We'd sung a few song and Brie still hadn't sung a single line. Even Mazy had sung some, she didn't get up and dance around like me and Harry were doing but she was still singing. I knew Brie could sing, because I had heard her. We live together for crying out loud. 

A new song came on and her eyes lit up. 

"I bloody love this song!" She screamed excitedly.

"What's it called?" Zayn asked.

"Burn the house down" B

"Oh great, don't have people dying in it please." Louis begged. 

"It doesn't don't worry." Brie assured. 

When the first line left Brie's lips the whole room had gone silent. The grin on her face was massive and for the first time in ages she looked really happy. Even Louis looked impressed. 

"Should I keep it light? Stay out of the fight? No ones gonna listen to me!" Brie sung. The tune she was singing was absolutely perfect and her voice sounded angelic with the music. 

When it got to the bridge I could almost hear pain in her voice. 

"Should I hang my head low? Should I bite my tongue?"  

"Way up way up we go, been up and down that road, way up way up, oh no! We gon' burn the whole house down, watch me stand in the line, you're only serving lies, you've got something to hide, we gon' burn the whole house down, we gon' burn the whole house down!" As she finished the song she sat back down, sitting on the couch, motioning for Mazy to sit between her legs so she could finish braiding her hair. Everyone in the room was speechless until Zayn spoke up.

"Louis you can stay here, we'll replace you with her." Z

"Yea, that girl can surely sing." Li

"Harry you were right." Louis joked.

"Well I don't lie." Harry said. 

"I didn't say you did." Lo

"You didn't tell me you could sing." Mazy stated. 

"Cause I can't, and even if I could I wouldn't want to." B

"Why?" Z

"Because then people start to know you, the less people who know me the better, it's a risk knowing all of you." B

"Well fuck him!" Liam yelled. I don't think he thought about it before he said it because me, him and Harry were the only ones who actually knew why she was saying this. 

"Fuck who?" Zayn asked. Liam realised what he had said and went slightly pale, as I did. 

"LIAM PAYNE!" Brie yelled. She suddenly got up and ran out of the apartment. 

"I'll go after her." Mazy said. "Thank you for everything, it was nice meeting you all, and Niall Harry, pleasure seeing you again." She finished before walking out the door to catch up with Brie. 

(POV SWITCH!!!!)

Mazy's POV-

Once I had thanked Louis, Liam and Zayn for having us I ran out the door, trying to figure out which way Brie had gone. I noticed a noise coming from one of the ways so I went down there. I walked down the hall way and heard Brie scream. I started running and I heard a door open from back down the hallway and Liam call out her name. I kept running until I turned a corner to see Brie standing with her back pressed against a wall with a guy, who looked didn't look very buff,  holding her against it, yelling at her. 

"WHAT DID I SAY!! YOUR A IDIOT! WHY DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN?" He yelled in her face.

"GET OFF HER!" I screamed running up to the man and pushing him off her. A few seconds later Liam came running from behind me and tackled the guy, causing him to lose his balance and fall over. 

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!" He screamed, punching him in the face. I looked over to Brie who was now on the ground, arms around her stomach, where I had seen the bruises the first time we met. I hadn't brought them up but that didn't mean I didn't see them. 

"I see you've convinced your little toys your not the bad guy." The unknown man said.

"Don't say another word." Liam said, still keeping the man pinned to the ground. He punched him again and then got off him, leaving him lying on the ground. He walked over to Brie and picked her up, motioning for me to walk back to their hotel room. 

Unlike Liam I looked very confused. 

"I shouldn't have done it Liam, why did I have to do it? I'm an idiot." By this time the girl was fully crying into Liam's shirt. 

"You didn't do anything Brie, and your not an idiot." Liam said, holding the crying girl to his chest. We walked back to the hotel room and Liam motioned for me to open the door. 

When I opened the door I saw Niall sitting in the corner looking very pale with Harry beside him trying to calm him down. Louis was beside Harry but around a meter away from them so Harry could to talk to him privately but Harry still having his support. Zayn was sat on the couch looking even more confused than me. When I opened the door and Liam walked in with Brie in his arms Zayn asked~

"Okay, what on Earth is happening?" Z

"Not now Zayn. Louis, make sure all the door and windows are locked, Harry keep doing what your doing, Zayn help Harry, and Mazy come help me with her." He said. 

"Ok" We all said simultaneity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note- I'm really sorry but I kind of had to do something so, I did that. I'm very very sorry. (I'm not actually). Please comment and vote, I haven't had anyone vote or comment and it's the 10th chapter already so I really appreciate you voting and commenting, eventually when someone does. 

Have a good night, or day, I don't know where you live or what time your reading this :)

Bye Bye

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 91 10
Louis wanted what was best for Harry. He always did. But what happens when they reconnect 5 years later? Will Harry forgive him? Or has he moved on? ...
334 2 12
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been secretly dating for the past few years. One of them can't handle it anymore and wants to come out. The oth...
167K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
17.3K 151 26
It's been two years since the band went on hiatus. However now the boys get the opportunity to see each other again. Will it be easy for Harry to see...