Songbird

By Din_Djarins_Wife

A Pedro Pascal story. - You move to LA and met a man who will change your life. - the cover is my artwork. More

Moving Day
Exploring
School is back
Yes
I am not a hero
First Dance
Holidate- Part 1
Holidate pt 2
UPDATE
ORD to SCL

Premier

611 16 18
By Din_Djarins_Wife

I am sorry this has been such a long wait, I am done with school now. Well, spring break, but please enjoy this next chapter. 

-

-

-

Premier-

This event occurs on Friday, October 29th, about six weeks after the ball and one day before the premiere. You and Pedro have been continually texting and face timing because he always seems to be away filming. When he is in LA, he likes to stay at your apartment rather than his place because he doesn't like being away from you for too long. Your friends are flying into LAX later today; Pedro invited the three of them for the premiere; Taron, Sage, and Javier.

Your alarm goes off around 7 am, and that wakes Pedro up as well.

"Sorry," You say as you reach over to grab your phone to turn it off. You have work today, but he doesn't.

"It's fine." He says in his morning voice. "Have a good day at work." He rolls over to kiss your forehead.

"See ya later," You say as you get out of bed. He falls back asleep before you could make it to the bathroom to start getting ready.

You take a quick shower and grab some breakfast. You make some for Pedro and leave it in the microwave with a note. It says.

'Good morning, I cannot wait for you to meet my friend's xoxo.'

You leave the apartment and get into your car. 'The Chain' by Fleetwood Mac is on the radio. You only have one short class today and then a staff meeting before the weekend. News about you and Pedro has been circling around the English department. So you are interested to overhear all the gossip because I guess we are in high school again.

You arrive at the school in about 20 minutes and find a parking space. You grab what is left of your iced coffee and walk inside.

"Good morning, YN." One of your colleagues says.

"Morning, Dave." You are not a huge fan of his because of what happened at the ball. You quickly walk to your office to make sure no one else talks to you. It is around 8:30, and the class starts at 9. You check your emails and update the grades; by the time you are done with that, it is time to walk to the lecture hall.

A couple of students are already in their seats.

"Good morning, everyone." You say to them.

"Morning." They all reply. You walk down to the desk and set up all your things.

"Professor?" You hear one of the students ask.

"Yes, Madison?" You reply.

"So is it true?" She doesn't even have to say his name.

"Sure." You reply shortly after that class begins.

TIME JUMP- Staff meeting.

You find a seat around the table, and there are only six members of the English Department here out of ten.

"Okay, I am not waiting for the rest, so shall we being." The head of the English department says. "Good, so midterms are soon..."

You being to daydream, you are excited for tonight. An hour goes by, the whole time, no one else has been talking.

"Mrs YLN?"

You snap out of your dream.
"Uh, yes?"

"What is your midterm plan?"

"Oh uh, a 5-7 page paper about a few topics that I have not chosen yet." your heart is pounding.

"Sounds good; well, that wraps up this meeting; I hope everyone has a good weekend."

You begin to gather up your folder.

"So, what are your plans for this weekend?" One of your cow workers asks.

"Uh, I am just going to hang out with friends from back home." This is weird.

"Nice, Would you want to get some dinner tonight?"

"Uh, no, thank you." You walk out of the room as quick as possible. You have everything you need and head to your car.

TIME JUMP

You have been texting Pedro when you can.

You: I am on my way to the airport to pick them up. I am already saying sorry.

Pedro: why, lol

You: Well, Taron loves Star Wars, so be ready.

Pedro: will do *laughing face emoji*

You arrive at the airport and see them standing outside. You park the car and get out. Sage runs to you and hugs you.

"How have you been? California looks good on you." You blush.

"I've been good, work has been going very well, and so has he." You say, looking down.

"Okay, so when can we meet him?" Taron asks.

"We just got here, dude," Javi says, smacking his arm. We all get into the car, windows down, blasting 80s hits.

We pull up to my apartment, and everyone grabs their bags.

You unlock your door, and Pedro is making some food.

"Holy sh.." Sage smacks her hand over his mouth.

You walk over to Pedro.

"Pedro, this is Sage, Taron and Javi."

"Hey guys, I'm Pe."

"Oh, I know who you are," Taron says. "Thank you so much for this, like you have no idea how big of a fan I am."

"YN has been telling me all about you guys." Taron' face is red. "Are you guys hungry? I made some pasta because the premier there really is not any food."

"I am starving," Sage says.

"It smells so good," Javi replies.

"Food from Mando himself, of course," Taron says.

"I am going to get into the shower and start to get ready, but I will have some after." You reply. He kisses your forehead and head to the bathroom. "Taron, do not do anything stupid."

Javi and Sage laugh.

You grab loose clothing, so it is easier to change out of when you get dressed.

The water is warm; you stand there for a few minutes and think about your life.

It is perfect; your job is amazing, your book is coming along, you are in California, and you are dating Pedro, who is the light to your day.

You wash your hair and shave. After that, you hop out of the shower.

You put your hair in a towel and dry your self off. You hear laughing in the kitchen, which makes you smile.

You put on the clothes and walk out.

"So, what did I miss?" You stand next to Pedro.

"Taron here is making a fool of himself," Javi says. Pedro looks down at you and nods his head.

"What time do we have to leave?"

"Well, the driver will be here around 6 pm," Pedro says.

"A driver?" Taron says.

"Yes," Pedro responds.

It is now close to 4 pm.

While Sage is in the shower, you eat some pasta. Taron and Javi layout their suits, and so does Pedro.

After Sage is done, Taron goes in and then Javi, then Pedro.

You and sage get ready in the bedroom, doing your hair and makeup. 

-This is your dress and hair style-

There is a nock on the door.

"Can I come in," Pedro says.

"Yea," you call out. He walks in and stops the moment his eyes lay on you. "Wow, you are, wow." You blush. "And Sage, you look stunning as well."

"We are all ready out there." Sage walks out. "Come here." He says. He wraps his arms around you.

"By the way, I am so proud of you." You say.

"I am proud of you, too; you have done so much." He says.

You stand with him for what felt like forever. You both hear a car horn honk causing you to break away. "Is that our ride?" He checks his watch.

"Yea." You both walk out. "Are you guys ready?"

"You have no idea," Taron says.

Pedro leads the way to the car. It is a nice SUV. Blacked out, of course.

"Good evening, Mr Pascal."

"How are you doing today, Marcus."

"It is a nice evening for a premier, so perfect."

The car ride is mainly Taron asking questions about the show.

The drive was not too long; your heart begins to race. Pedro rests his hand on yours.

"Stay by my side," You nod. His family is also here, but they took a separate car, they are in front of us.

"Tio!" two little boys say as they run to him. He hugs them back.

"Jose, how have you been?" You are near him and unsure of what to do. The red carpet is not in sight yet. That must be his sister.

"Good, this is YN and her friends, Sage, Taron and Javi."

"Nice to meet you." She extends her hand.

"These are my sisters, Lux and Javiera."

"Wow, your dress is stunning, Lux."

"Thank you," She says in a Latina accent.

The two boys stay by his side as well. He grabs your hand beings to walk towards the carpet.

"Everything will be okay, and I got you." He squeezes your hand.

The cameras being to flash in this direction.

*Pedro, Pedro, Mr Pascal, Pedro* is all you can hear.

He walks up to Jon and Dave.

"This is YN." They shake your hand. "This is my family, Lux, Javiera, and my two nephews, along with YN's friends, Sage, Taron and Javi."

"It is nice to meet you all," Jon says.

"It is an honour to meet you both," Taron says. "You guys made my childhood."

"I am glad. Do you mind if we steal Pedro really quick?"

"Not at all." You say.

"YN, do you know who those guys are?" Taron says.
"Uh, they're Pedro's bosses."

"Well, yes, but Jon directed Iron Man and Elf and The Mandalorian. And Dave created the clone wars and rebels; they are heroes to many."

"Oh, wow."

"So YN, how did you meet our brother?" Javiera asks.

"Well, funny story, I just moved here from Chicago, and I went to Disneyland, and they had a press thing, and I flew the flacon with him."

"That is interesting; he has told us so much about you; please treat him well; he has had many broken hearts."

"I would never hurt him."

"Thank you." She replies.

Pedro walks over just in time.

"What were you all talking about."

"Oh, nothing," Javiera says.

"Well then, umm, follow me this way."

The red carpet was not as bad as you thought it was going to be.

"They are going to screen episode one, and security is tight." He looks to Taron.

"Never." Pedro nods. You all sit down. Javi, Taron, Sage, You, Pedro, His nephews, Javiera and Lux. In that order.

"Anything to drink?" A waiter says.

Your three friends look at you, causing you to look at Pedro. He nods.

"It's free."

"I will have a Jack and Coke," Taron says.

"Vodka soda," Sage says.

"Tequila and pineapple juice," Javi says.

"Umm, I'll have a Vodka and grapefruit juice." You reply.

"Make that two," Pedo says. "Do you guys want anything."

"Two cokes, Bourbon neat," Javiera says.

"A vodka cran," Lux says.

"I will bring those right out."

"Thank you," Pedro says.

"Wow, free drinks."

"I am the star of the show." He says with a laugh. "Just kidding, they do this every time for everyone."

"That is really cool, though."

The drinks arrived shortly after.

Jon and Dave walked up to the front.

"Welcome everyone, season 1 was an instant hit, and we are hoping season 2 will be the same; we worked hard on this season, and we hope that it will leave you speechless," Jon says. "We would like to thank the cast and crew for being the best a director could ever work with, do not tell Robert that."

The crowd laughs. "But tonight is not about us, and it is about showing you buy the first episode of season 2." Everyone claps.

They sit down, and the episode begins.

ONE HOUR LATER

Everyone is standing up and clapping. Taron is crying, and you have a giant smile on your face.

Not too much longer, everyone beings to clear out. Pedro says goodbye to his family.

"Would you mind if you dropped us off at the hotel?" Sage says.

"You guys didn't need to get a hotel." You reply.

"Yea, but you need some alone time if you know what I mean."

"Oh my god, Sage." You say with a laugh.

"Yea, that's fine," Pedro says with a laugh too.

Everyone gets into the truck, they get dropped off at a hotel, and you and Pedro arrive back at your place.

"That was amazing; Taron loved it." You say as you both walk inside.

"Wait till he sees a certain person."

You both get ready for bed, and you both fall asleep in each other's arms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 4 9
short stories of various pedro pascal characters
19.8K 687 40
You met Mark in LA. You'd just gotten your bachelors degree and wanted a fresh start, away from a past you really hoped would stay there. But when Ma...
711K 24.3K 42
You moved to LA when you turned 22 to sell your art. You're in an abusive relationship, but you don't know it yet. What will happen when you meet Mar...
6.7K 139 17
your 21 years old and you're an artist in Los Angeles who moved to North Carolina for a fresh start and to travel. but a boy named Karl gets in your...