Our Heart (Ryomen Sukuna x re...

By BleedingRose7098

Two lovers, one heart... - Completed - Story cover made by @musuxo ♡ More

¤ Prologue ¤
Disobedient ~ Ch1
Useless - Ch2
Heartbeat ~ Ch3
Power ~ Ch4
Broken ~ Ch5
Kintsugi Art ~ Ch6
The Cursed Princess ~ Ch7
Compromise ~ Ch8
Adorable ~ Ch9
Always ~ Ch10
Expectations ~ Ch11
Evil ~ Ch12
Toru ~ Ch13
Happiness ~ Ch14
Perfect ~ Ch15
Heart To Heart ~ Ch16
Liars ~ Ch17
Upperhand ~ Ch18
Waiting ~ Ch19
Creepy Doll ~ Ch20
Guilt ~ Ch22
Formalities ~ Ch23
Good Omen ~ Ch24
Face of hell ~ Ch25
Playdate ~ Ch26
History ~ Ch27
Proposition ~ Ch28
Unexpected News ~ Ch29
Winner ~ Ch30
Good Person ~ Ch31
Training ~ Ch32
Training Pt2 ~ Ch33
Mixed Signals ~ Ch34
Home ~ Ch35
Senseless ~ Ch36
Outsider ~ Ch37
Infinity ~ Ch38
Secrets ~ Ch39
Hot Springs ~ Ch40
Those Three Words ~ Ch41
Midnight Walk ~ Ch42
Protection ~ Ch43
Numb ~ Ch44
Spy ~ Ch45
Exhausted ~ Ch46
Our ~ Ch47
His Promise ~ Ch48
Memories ~ Ch49
Last Words ~ Ch50
Library of Hearts ~ Ch51
Twisted Game ~ Ch52
Dream in a Dream ~ Ch53
Answers ~ Ch54
Better and Stronger ~ Ch55
Casual Act ~ Ch56
Bittersweet ~ Ch57
Sly ~ Ch58
Independent ~ Ch59
Villain ~ Ch60
Weapon ~ Ch61
Reminder ~ Ch62
Maybe ~ Ch63
Red ~ Ch64
Worth It ~ Ch65
Off-Limits ~ Ch66
Concern ~ Ch67
Game Over ~ Ch68
Cat & Mouse ~ Ch69
Enemy ~ Ch70
Gain~ Ch71
Forget ~ Ch72
Ready ~ Ch73
Guests ~ Ch74
Boredem ~ Ch75
Our Heart ~ Finale
¤ Our Love ~ Trailer ¤
¤ Fate's Game Trailer ¤
¤ Blood-Stained Trailer ¤
¤ Our Ties Trailer ¤
¤ Show me Trailer ¤

A Rose ~ Ch21

20.7K 1K 612
By BleedingRose7098

Warnings : Mentions of abuse, sexual assult, assult
(I don't go into too much detail, not a smut chapter. And of course, I don't condone this acts.)

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

My eyes fluttered open after a bit of rest, slowing focusing on the room I was in. It was dark and empty, Yuuji had gone and turned the light of with him. The tv was currently paused on a scene that narrated 'The End' and it had probably been like that for a few hours.

Where was Yuuji? Why hadn't he woken me up when he left? I didn't like being alone here. They always left me alone and everytime I did my cursed energy had gone out of control. Maybe having Sukuna around me brought stability? Nobody would know for sure.

I decided to leave the room, leaving the snacks on the table untouched and the tv still on. The school building was dark, a sign that either everyone was asleep or nobody was home. Wondering around the hallways aimlessly, I decided to go out for a walk. Some fresh air would do me better than sitting around waiting for Yuuji to return from go knows where.

I let my feet decide the way, leading me down a stone pathway through the forest. It was a cold and eerie night but unlike last time I had more suited clothing that actually stood a chance against the chilled breeze. There weren't much animals around at night as there were in the morning, meaning that during this walk I would be alone. Usually when I took a walk, I enjoyed humming tunes with the Uguisu birds. Sometimes it actually felt like I had friends.

But now here I was walking around, without a clue as to where the path would lead me, left alone with only my thoughts to ponder on. I thought about my cursed technique...about how suddenly it was becoming more and more dangerous as I began to learn more about it. Heart to Heart, Sukuna called it. Such a beatiful name for such a deadly power.

I knew my power was now equivalent to Sukuna's and I knew it would be hard to control but I didn't realise that if I don't learn how to control it soon that then it would take matters into it's own hands. Currently Sukuna has 3 of his fingers and the jujustu sorcerers were having a hard time taming him. Then there was me...Unbeknownst to them, with the power of all 20 of Sukuna's fingers just there hiding under their noses.

Sukuna had told me not to reveal my power to the sorcerers. If they found out then they would surely go against their word and kill me straight away. Right now they think I'm harmless but in reality I'm one of Sukuna's many secret weapons. That is, once I've controlled my power. A rose who hides her thorns until they're fully grown.

I was deep in thought regarding my power. So much that I hadn't heard the faint footsteps approaching from infront of me. The footsteps came closer silently until making a crunching sound by stepping on a stick. The sound made me snap my head up from my own feet and freeze in place.

"H-hello?" I asked, almost cursing at how weak my voice sounded. I had watched enough thriller movies with Itadori to know how pathetic I sounded just then.
"Is someone there?" A voice called out to me with a hint of desperation. I was too scared to answer back to the voice and was close to stepping back and running back the way I came. But before I could do that, the user of the voice stepped out from the shadows and revealed himself to me.

Infront of me stood a middle-aged man, one in which looked like he was in his early fifties. He had a bag stapped onto his back an empty water bottle in his hand. I visibly relaxed at the sight, letting my guard down after seeing someone who seemed to be a hiker. I was just glad it wasn't a cursed spirit.

"Thank God! An actual person!" He cheered, looking at me with a relieved smile as he trampled closer. He walked with a small limp making me think that he could have an injury of some kind.
"I've been wondering around for about two hours now." He said with a relieved sigh.
"What are you doing out here at night?" I asked him, wondering why a hiker would hike in the dark when there were many beasts in the forest that could attack at any given moment.

"I took a hike this morning but lost my trail on the way back. Do you know where the nearest checkpoint is?" He asked me with a hopeful glint in his eye. Unfortunately for him, I would be the last person that could be able to help him.
"I'm sorry. I don't. I'm a bit new to this area." I said apologetically, not knowing any other way I could possibly help him.
"Then where did you come from?" He asked suddenly, changing topic from himself to me.

"An independent school further down the path." I explained, turning around and pointing down the way I came. By the time I turned back to face him, he had come slightly closer and now had a different glint in his eyes. Suddenly a part of me didn't believe that he was as helpless as I originally thought he was.

"Is it far?" He asked lowly, now his tone of voice changing slightly which made me unconsciously take a step back.
"N-not too far." I let out, once again stuttering during this conversation. I didn't understant how the man seemed so different in a matter of a minute.
"I see. No matter." He said with a chuckle, now walking slightly forwards towards me.

"What?" I asked hesitatly, wondering what he meant by that. But before I could get the answer I wanted, the man lunged at me. He grabbed me by my arms and threw me down against the floor. I gasped at the sudden movement and cried silently as I hit the floor and scraped the sides of my palms during impact.

Before I could even try and scramble myself off of the floor, the man pounced on me like a cat onto it's prey. With both knees on either side of my hips, he more or less had me pinned underneigh him. He chuckled at the sight of my weak body withering under him as a tear slipped down my cheek. I tried to fight him, I really did but not only was he no longer weighed down by his backpack after throwing it across the floor, he had also managed to pin my hands above my head.

I made noises of protest, stil trying to fight the man ontop of me.
"Let me go!" I yelled, helplessly attempting to thrash under him. But it was no use...He had me pinned and it was impossible to move no natter how hard I pushed and pulled. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I realised what was happening. He was going to violate me.

"Stop moving! I promise you'll feel good too." He hissed out as he trapped both my wrists under only one hand so that his other hand could freely explore me.
"No! Don't touch me!" I screamed, even as I screamed I realised that I was too far away from the school for anyone to hear me and come to my rescue. I guess this was the dangers of walking around a forest alone.

"Stop squirming, bitch!" He hissed before slapping my face. I cried out in pain, feeling the sting on my cheek even after his hand left it. I had never been abused before. His filthy hand slid up my sweater and gripped my breast. He let out a satisfyed laugh as he fondled with my pure flesh. I was crying beyong control, still thrashing even though it made no difference.

The man then decided he wanted to use both of his hands on me, letting go of my wrist completely thinking that I would not be able to overpower him since he had pinned down my hips. But before his second hand could slide up far enough my top I placed both of my palms on his chest in attempt to push him back.

Of course as he had already suspected, I was no match for him and was far weaker. But even though I hadn't been able to push him off of me, with my hand over his heart, I seemed to do something completely different.

"S-stop it! Get away from me! I won't let you do this to me anymore!"

"Oh come on baby boy! We're just having fun! Why do you keep running?"

"I don't want this!"

"Well I didn't want to be fired from my job but it happened anyway. We don't all get what we want."

"P-please! Don't do this!"

"Ah! Don't be such a tease! Who told you I had a begging kink? Keep that up and I might actually let you go for tonight."

"P-Please!"

"Mmm. Yeah, keep going."

"S-stop!"

"Oh no you've been cornered. What a shame. All the running away really did turn me on. That's okay though, I'll have my fun with you right here."

I gasped as I ripped my hand away from his chest. At the the same time, he also ripped himself off of me and scrambled backwards in shock and fear.
"H-How did you do that?!" He yelled out with a shaky voice, backing up towards a tree and gripping it tightly for support. After seeing that vision I began to understand something. Something that gave me the confidence to stand up to my feet.

"So the abused becomes the abuser?" I asked him dully. I would have felt slightly sorry for him, if it wasn't for the fact that he also now sexually abuses people.
"N-No! You don't know anything!" He yelled, trying to stand to his feet but his shaking legs force him to crumble down again and again.

"I know that she was much older than you. I know that she came back for more everyday. I know that after a year, you started to enjoy it. It was the only way you could cope." I mumbled out with dull eyes. I stared at his form emotionlessly, his memories still fresh on my mind. I could probably name all his victims names just from the top of my head. Suddenly, I felt like I knew everything about him and I think it was just beacuse I put my hand over his heart.

"S-Shut the fuck up! That isn't true!" He spat, still trying to force himself to his feet. I wasn't sure if he still wanted to try to violate me or if he wanted to run away. Either way his trembling limbs wouldn't allow him.

"Oh but it is." A voice said from behind me with a teasing chuckle.

I whipped my head around to face a woman that I clearly recognised from his memories. She was standing against a tree with a smirk, staring at the man on the floor as if he was her prey much similarly to the way he once stared at me. The lady was see through, almost like a ghost yet I knew ghosts did not exist. Was she a hallucination...an illusion?

Before I could ponder further on how she was standing before me, a piercing scream interrupted me. I turned back to see the man who was also staring at the blonde. His voice trembled at the sight of the lady and his eyes wide in bough fright and disbelief as he somehow back himself even more against the tree.
"N-No! Go away- Not you!" He cried, tears now flowing down his cheeks much similarly to how I cried as he touched me. I didn't feel guilty. Not after the way he had treated me. Not even after realising that it was my cured technique doing this to him.

"Then maybe me?" Another voice interrupted, stepling out from being the tree. A teenager came into to sight, ripped clothing around all of her most valuable parts. She stared at the man with an innocent smile, walking closer to him until she was only 2 feet away. It took me a few seconds to realise that she was one of his first victims.

"N-No! You're dead! You're both dead!" He whimpered to himself, not believing his eyes. I wasn't sure if he could also see that they were see-through. Did he not see that they were illusions? The brunette curled up into a ball as he cried, hugging his knees to his chest with shaking hands.

"Don't be such a pussy, Mukashiro." A new voice said as a man came out of practically nowhere holding a belt in his hands with pride as he walked. It seemed that this person though, his father, was the breaking point for Mukashiro. Mukashiro let out a hideous yell before suddenly clutching his chest in pain and falling to his side on the mud.

Suddenly the illusions dispersed, the images of the dead people floating off with the wind in a matter of seconds. Soon enough I was left only with Mukashiro who didn't seem to be breathing or making a noise.

I gulped before running to him, kneeling down on the floor beside his body. Rolling him over, I placed my hand over his chest and attempted to feel his heartbeat...only to realise that there wasn't one.

"He...had a heart attack?"

(A.N ~ Ooo what did you think? Your comments give motivation!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.7K 38
╰⋯➤ [#𝟻 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙴] ❝𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁.❞ ── 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨...
115K 3.3K 32
A collection of Gojo x Sukuna Oneshots. Contains manga spoilers! 1. Sealed (2,489 words) 2 - 11. Curse Within Gojo series (36,322 words) 12 - 20. The...
88.8K 3K 24
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝒖 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧...
379K 7.9K 36
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐲�...