A Love as Hard as This

PommyPom34567 tarafından

Richelle's relationships have always been affected by her secret, her whole life. But when Noah shows up, she... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note: Answering Questions
Author's Note: Aknowledgements
Author's Note: Sequel
Author's Note: Another New Book

Author's Note: Debunking Hints

305 4 5
PommyPom34567 tarafından

Welcome to the chapter where I reveal every hint I've given! Let me know if I've missed any and I'll explain them in the comments :)

1. The "Emotional Rolland Coasters" Richelle had
These were code for mood swings, which happen during pregnancy.

2. The hoodie mention
The hoodies that Richelle was wearing were actually to hide her pregnancy, not support her favorite bands.

3. Eclampsia
If you actually searched up eclampsia (I didn't misspell epilepsy), you would have figured out that eclampsia is a disease that is namely associated with pregnancy. Technically, I should've said that Richelle had pre-eclampsia—as she was still pregnant at the time and eclampsia comes after you're pregnant—but I didn't want to change it once I found out that I confused you all. This was my biggest hint.

4. Every mention of her
This was a nod to her baby girl, Anaya.

5. The entire beginning of Chapter 41 in italics
I was being extremely cryptic, but it was actually Richelle in labor. I couldn't actually say that as I didn't want to give too much away.

6. Every mention of him
Ya'll have gotten excited, haven't you? Sorry, the him isn't being revealed until the next book :) It is however, a nod to the father of her baby. Keep the guesses coming as to who it is!

7. Every mention of her losing someone in the later chapters
These were either a reference to Richelle's mother, Maya, or her daughter, Anaya. Most of them are a reference to Anaya.

Most of these hints were recurring, so I'm pretty sure that's actually it :)
How many of you caught them all?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.3K 635 19
Richelle Nolet; a posh girl with a fragile mind, dreaming of romance. Noah Erlick; a posh boy who's angry at the world, dreaming of someone who he c...
71.4K 1K 38
Noah & Richelle have known each other since J-Troupe. They've grown up together, but never noticed one thing: They are made for each other. What wil...
24.1K 260 19
This is a story about Noah and Richelle after season 6 of the next step. Right now there is a season 7, but at the time of writing, this was not ther...
41.2K 753 34
After winning for the second time the Internationals, The Next Step is officially the best studio ever! So, Absolute Dance decided to offer the studi...