Meet my Ninjago OC, Aria!!

By PragztheDestroyer

My new Ninjago OC. I know that thousands of people had the idea of the air ninja as their OC. Buuuuuuuut, I d... More

Aria's Character Profile
Some Headcanons :>
Biggest Fear
Ronin <3
Cameron :3
Some Questions!
Joining/Meeting the Ninja
A/N
OC Drawing!!!
Mother/Backstory
Timeline
Fave Candy :>
How do the ninja see Aria?
Morro(story-line)
UNICORNY Levels :>
When the Nerds leave the Monastery...
Settings OoOof
Random Shit...
Green Streak
Let's get this straight...
Cameron: Timeline and Romance :>
BOOK RECOMMENDATION TIIIIIIIME!
Aria x Ronin One-Shot #1
Cupcakes!
Cam- More Headcanons
Guys...
Picrew

Fun Times :>

29 0 0
By PragztheDestroyer

 Fun times :D

One time, Ronin visits Aria (climbing through the window), while the other Ninja chill. Lloyd goes to the girls' room to take a shower because the boy's showers are disgusting... when he walks in on the two having a MAJOR make-out session. (Ronin loooooooooves her so he comes to visit her and they ended up making out...)

"Hey, I'm gonna- OH EW WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING YOU JUST BURNT FREAKING HOLES IN MY RETINA EW HELP" They instantly break apart and Aria calls Ronin a pervert bc she is super embarrassed but he just smirks and says "But ya liked it tho". And she blushes like crazy. He looks at Lloyd's very shocked face(still smirking). He then pulls Aria close with his arm and says "Bye sweetheart" He makes his classic Ronin face(🥵hot smirk wink thing) and jumps out the window leaving Aria to deal with the shocked Lloyd. "Sooooo, mind explaining what that was all about??" :\ I think they make a deal to keep it a secret but when they both come out the ninjas see a super red Aria and Lloyd crossing his arms lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 32 17
***THIS STORY WILL BE REWRITTEN BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS ASS*** (It will have a complete different plot - maybe) !! The story cover is made by me...
310 17 9
What if the Green Ninja wasn't alone in his struggles? Lloyd's twin sister had been by his side since day one, and nothing can or will break them apa...
699 16 20
the cover is my art :)) This Ninjago Fanfiction is set after crystalized. This fanfic changed so much since crystalized because I started writing it...
45.7K 767 46
Just some Jaya Oneshots that I have been coming up with for awhile now. It might include some other ships in as well. Mainly a Jaya book.