Arrange Marriage||Taehyung ff...

By PayalSharma671

y/n and Taehyung who are no way in love with each other are arranged into a marriage by their parents...how w... More

Part-1
Part -2
Part-3
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part -8
Part - 9
Part -10
Part -11
Part - 12
Part -13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part- 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part- 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part -28
Part -29
Part - 30
Part -31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part -36
Part -37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part -40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part -52
Part 53
Part - 54
Part -55
Part - 56
Part -57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part -61
BONUS

Part-4

113K 4.7K 998
By PayalSharma671

Min's Residence

Y/n's POV

I was having my dinner with my family....

We all were quite silent, which was an unusual thing, my relationship with my parents is great...so today this silence was weird for me..

I was silent because right now I am in my moving on phase and I really don't want to talk much..but why are they silent??

"Mom I am done, I 'll be-"

Mom - Y/n, wait!"

She said cutting me in between

I sat down again

" Yes mom?"

She looked at my dad, who gave her a nod, then

she turned to me again and said

Mom -"Y/n, what are your plans about marriage?"

I was confused by her question.

"what do you mean, mom?"

Mom - " let's go to the living room..we want to talk to you."

She said and stood up , followed by me and dad

Mom - "Y/n, when do you want to get married?"

Now I was super confused

" Mom I just had a break up and you are asking me when I want to get married?"

I asked giving her a 'are you serious' look

Mom - " Exactly Y/n , dear this is your third relationship which failed and in all these relationships you were serious...it was not like you were playing around, were you?"

She paused to see my reaction.

"mom what are you trying to imply?"

Mom - "Dear, I know it's harsh to say that, but you are clearly making some wrong choices when it comes to boys.........so what if we choose someone for you? "

Now I somewhat guessed what they want

" Mom please be clear "

Dad - " Y/n , listen my child....we love you a lot, you are our only child and we can't see you crying and ruining yourself for some trashes."

Tears welled in my eyes and I looked down.

Dad - " Do you know Mr. Kim Heesung, the former CEO of the clothing brand STARLING?"

I gave him a slight nod

Dad - "He gave us the marriage proposal of his son for you."

I looked at them again

and I don't know why I got a little angry and

asked the question which is bothering me

" I never met him,

I don't love him,

how can I be happy with him,

how can I trust him that he will not let me suffer the same thing ?"

Dad - "Y/n, I have met him...he is a nice young man."

" Dad, you met him professionally, obviously he would show his best side to you, but do you know him personally?"

Dad - "Y/n,we know his pare-"

" His parents are not the one I am gonna marry.....dad I have been betrayed by people I trusted wholeheartedly and you are asking me to trust a stranger."

Dad - " I know, I know baby I am not forcing you to marry him ..but just consider this proposal."

He took a deep breath and said

"look Y/n,....I also have something else in my mind....they are also in clothing business so I was thinking if we could merge our compan-"

I instantly looked at him and was about to say something when he beat me in that and said

Mr Kim - " no,no,no, don't misunderstand me dear...I am not doing this for business, listen to me first completely......you know I can't come to office often and all the burden of work is on you... I don't have any other child so our everything is just yours..so if we merge our company, then Taehyung-Mr.Kim's son who is the CEO of their company ,can also be the CEO of our merged companies ......and the work load on you will decrease....and, also I know you don't wanted to be a business woman so you can work in our fashion department which you always wanted to do......"

I suddenly felt my anger vanishing.

Mom - " And Y/n having someone else in your life would also help you to move on...

I know you never wanted an arrange marriage, but you want a marriage....you are 25 now...you would at least take a year or two to trust and get into a new relationship only if you find someone....at the same time your work load would also increase...so it would be difficult for you to date....and if that relationship didn't work out as well,god knows how long will it take for you to fall in love again, or if your work would allow you to fall in love"

She explained calmly.

"..........................."

I kept looking down.

Mom - " Y/n, we are not forcing you...but at least consider this option, meet him once, try to know him, after that you can decide what you want, if you don't want to meet him for the second time, we would not talk about this topic ever again."

They looked at me for an answer.

" I need time to think"

I said slowly and get up to walk upstairs to my room .

I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling

The only one thing that was going in my mind was the opportunity of working in the fashion department.

Y/n's mind - " Should I really risk it for my dream career?"

Time skip

Next day

I ran downstairs to have my breakfast and

I saw my mom putting the food on the table.

I was thinking about this marriage thing for whole night and I have made my decision.

I walked to the dining table and my mom noticed me and said smilingly

Mom - "Good morning..come sit, breakfast is ready"

"Good morning Mom"

I reply with a smile.

"Good morning ladies"

My dad said coming into the dining hall

Both of us wished him back

Since both of them were here so I decided to tell them my answer.

" Mom and Dad....I thought about about that marriage proposal last night and I think I have made my decision".

Both of them looked at me with nervous smile

Dad - " Y/n..it's OK.. there's no hurry, you can take your time."

I shook my head

" I am ready to meet him. "

Their nervous smile immediately turned into a satisfied one....and it made me happy.

Yes, I have decided to meet him.

And I think as long as he is good person I won't object this marriage..

All I want from this marriage is an amicable environment....because it's too difficult for me to be involved in love right now.

I know I am keeping the bar really low. But, all for my dream career.

And BTW I will always have the option of divorce.

Dad - " What was the major factor which made you take this decision....let me guess, it was my proposal of working in fashion department right?"

He gave me a slight smirk

Mom - " absolutely not...it was my statement about age and work load."

They started bickering over it.

" Guys, stop it...can I answer?"

I said sarcastically and looked at them for approval.

"Both the factors were strong actually but working in fashion department was the actual reason why I agreed"

Dad gave mom a proud smirk

Mom - " Whatever"

She scoffed

I was amazed at the fact that suddenly how everything, the atmosphere, our conversation and my mood became so happy and lively as compared to the last three days.

To be continued

Please vote by clicking the star button if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 28.5K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
1.8M 69.2K 31
Modest & ordinary Y/n was arranged to marry Kim Taehyung, the son of one of the richest men in South Korea. Would cold Taehyung warm up to Y/n? Would...
42.7K 1.9K 60
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
17.3K 929 16
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...