Demigods and others React

By johnson_yew

Travis and Connor Stoll made a YouTube account to show how demigods react to videos. Some might feature Kane... More

Usernames
Demigods React #1
Demigods React #2
Demigods React #3
Demigods React #4
Demigods React #5
Demigod React #6
Demigods React #7
Demigod React #8
Demigods React #9
Demigod React #10
Demigods React #11
Demigod React #12
Demigods React #13
Demigods React #14
Demigods React #15
Demigods React #16
Demigod React #17
Demigods React #18
Demigods React #19
Demigods React #20
Demigods React #21
Demigod React #22
Demigods React #24
Demigods React #25
Demigods React #26
Demigods React #27
Demigods React #28

Demigods React #23

936 2 2
By johnson_yew

Movies that were adapted from Greeco-Roman Mythology were strictly banned by the Olympians in 1997. In this episode, we are going to let demigods and creatures reacting to one of these banned movies with the permission of Zeus. -Travis and Connor Stoll

Demigods React #23

Featuring:

Percy Nemo Jackson

Annabeth Chase

Frazelnut

Underwood

PipesthePiper

AmazingGrace007

thals

Ghost King

Praetor Reyna

Rachi-chan

PB&J

StarArrow

love2u

Callie-Maybe

Disney's Hercules

Rachel: (facepalms)

Piper: ****iest Greek Myth based movie ever.

Silena: I thought there are nine muses. Where are the other four?

Thalia: (sarcastically) Oh my gods! There's me! Thalia the muse.

Zoe: Hercules wasn't born as a god. He was once a demigod.
Reyna: Didn't Hera hated Hercules? Why does he end up as Zeus and Hera's child?

Annabeth: Oh no! Is that Hera? There's no way she's Hera! She couldn't be this...motherly.

(thunder rumbles)

Annabeth: I really mean every word and I'm not regretting it!

Percy: Pegasus is made from the clouds? Isn't he sprung from Medusa's head? I know is Disney but at least tell the children the right thing!

Nico: Holy ****! Hades doesn't look like this! I'm sure he isn't the god who acts like a drama queen and act very humorous.

Hazel: I can't imagine that the real Pluto's hair is made of fire.

Jason: Since when Hades becomes a drama queen?

Grover: The Underworld doesn't look like this. And souls don't live in the River Styx. Where's Charon anyway?

Frank: I don't remember that there were demons called Pain and Panic in Mythology.

Charles: They looked like clumsy baffoons.

Calypso: The fates don't just laugh at people who are dead. And they don't share one eye. That was the Greyon sisters.

Percy: The eye remind me the time we rode the Grryon Sisters' cab.

Rachel: When the Fates became oracles?

Nico: For the last time people, Father doesn't like to be the king of cosmos.

Jason: It's not possible to strip out a deity's immortality, unless you're Zeus, of course.

Piper: The burglar system on Mount Olympus is terrible. I though they have petrol duty at night.

Annabeth: Hera crying over Hercules? That's new.

Zoe: There is no formula to strip away one's immortality.

Tyson: That isn't the way to become a demigod. A demigod is the child of a god and a mortal.

Thalia: Dad wouldn't mind if one of his kids has gone.

Silena: Every hero are clumsy before they are famous.

Juniper: That's a long way to Zeus's temple.

Hazel: Can statues turn alive when they hear their children's prayers?

Reyna: Didn't Hercules perform the 12 tasks to become a god?

Grover: That's how they described satyrs to mortals? No! (starts crying and chewing his shirt) We are not shallow goats who peep nymphs.

Percy: Philocotes is a friend of Hercules and Hercules was trained by Chiron. Why do they have to mess up the Myth!

Charles: That was fast when you want to save a DID.

Annabeth: Megara is his first wife by an arranged marriage. Not some girl he hooked up on a random place.

Rachel: Megara is a mortal. She can't see through the Mist.

Percy: Nice tips to defeat the hydra. Gonna tell Clarisse that.

Nico: Hades would not piss of if his employee has his enemy's merchandise.

Piper: Another cliche scene, the hero and the DID fell in love. And the girl questions her love. The hero even not realize that the girl is working with his enemy.

Frank: That's pretty normal, the man will do anything for his love ones.

Jason: I thought Hades despises the Titans and yet he called the his brothers?

Annabeth: I've never seen Titans like these before.

Thalia: Ha! Uhmm guys, Olympus would be that way. That's so random.

Hazel: The gods are really out of character.

Tyson: That's one bad Cyclops! Shoo! Bad Cyclops!

Rachel: The gods can be outnumbered so easily?

Nico: I started to hate this form of Hades even more!

Silena: Finally, you need a damsel to retrieve your strength!

Percy: (sings badly) Everything you need is Hercules. He can save your butt and kill da Titans in one blow.

Juniper: Don't snip it, don't!

Piper: How can he find the entrance of the Underworld so easily?

Hazel: Styx can't make you become old. It can make you become immortal with an Achilles heel.

Annabeth: Does this count as cheating, by jumping into the river of death to save a girl and become a deity.

Frank: Hercules reminds me of Apollo.

Reyna: Pluto cannot be controlled by the dead, he's the King of the Underworld.

Zoe: Does Gods celebrate like this?

Grover: I think I've seen this scene before- Oh wait, Percy gave up immortality for Annabeth.

Jason: And they live happily ever after. While Hades lives in the Underworld forever and ever and ever and ever...

Charles: This movie sucks.

Question Time

Stolls: Do you know what movie is this?

Annabeth: 1997 Disney's Hercules.

Piper: The worst Disney movie with ****ty adaptation.

Frank: It's a brainwashing movie that corrupt mortal children's mind.

Stolls: What were you thinking about when you're watching the show?

Juniper: I was thinking when it's going to end.

Reyna: I counted the times the producers made mistakes.

Nico: I was debating whether I should tell Father to throw these producers into the Field of Punishment.

Stolls: Why the producers wanted to make this version of Hercules instead of following the real legend of Hercules?

Jason: Real Greeco-Roman Mythology is full of blood, murders, betrayal. Disney wanted to make a clean version of the legend of Hercules for children.

Hazel: Disney wanted to let mortal children understand the Myths in this way. However, they made some point wrong.

Percy: I believe those mortal producers didn't pay attention during class. That's why they keep making mistakes when they made this movie.

Stolls: They had made a TV show based on this movie which described the adventure of Hercules himself.

Zoe: No way...

Silena: I heard those are even terrible.

Thalia: I hope that the views are not a good result.

Stolls: Do you found the Disney's Hercules merchandise is offensive?

Charles: They had offended the Gods of Olympus, and especially the God of the Underworld.

Grover: They just described satyrs as creeps and peeping-toms. We have satyr rights to sue them!

Tyson: I'm not offended. But there's a bad cyclops. Most cyclops are not bad and mean like him.

Stolls: After the movie and the TV show were released, the Gods banned this movie on Olympus under Rule No.1877. In both camps, it was impossible to play any of these Greco-Roman movies unless you're in the mortal world.

Calypso: So that's why I can't find any movie about mythology in both camps.

Jason: That's smart of the Gods.

Piper: I would be glad if my dad's 'King of Sparta' was banned by the Gods.

Stolls: Do you recommend this movie to your friends who aren't demigods?

Hazel: I don't really have mortal friends, and neither of my wizard friends from England knows about TV unless they are muggle-borns.

Nico: My rating for this movie is -10 out of 10 for making the wrong perception about Father. I would definitely not recommend this to any of my Shadowhunter and Downworlder friends.

Annabeth: Who would want to let my friends watching a kind Hera that makes me want to puke?

Percy: (snickers)

Annabeth: And that's the truth.

Thalia: Thank you, for suppoting our reacting show.

Silena: (sings) Hey, hey, you, you, come to vote this chapter! Yes way, yes way, add some comments in it!

Calypso: (sings) It's too cliche, I won't say I'm in love.

Zoe: Good bye, with wishes from the Huntresses.

Grover: (shouts) Satyr rights! Satyr rights!

Juniper: Pervs... (giggles)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 9 5
What if fictional characters came to our world when they died?
4.7M 113K 96
just a bunch of funny conversations between the demigods. :)
50.8K 2.4K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...
396K 6.1K 32
Demigod one shots! Everything from mortals meet demigods, the seven with a YouTube channel, children of the seven, and more! ⚡️Jasper/Jiper💗 💎Fraze...