๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข | ๐™€๐™ง...

_White-Star_ tarafฤฑndan

"๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ" ... Daha Fazla

Summary
First Class
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Days of future past
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

1.8K 70 17
_White-Star_ tarafฤฑndan

(Made by me)

"Don't feel like it,"

Reaching the kitchen, Wanda along with Logan watched Charles' futile attempt to evacuate the chefs and the guards. The alarm had started blaring not long ago and water had begun spraying everyone in the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. This is a code red situation! We are -eh- evacuating the entire floor -eh- so that we -eh- my -eh- associates and I can -eh- secure the prisoner"

"Who are you?"

"We are -eh-" he looked at his two companions for help but they were as clueless as he was "special operators...CB...eh- FBC...ID?"

Wanda closed her eyes trying not to laugh at what Charles was saying, she took a couple of deep breaths and recomposed herself. She put a hand on his shoulder signaling him to stop talking as she stepped forward.

"I'll take it from here," she said and lifted her hand, the familiar red energy that coursed her veins became apparent to the others as it left her hand and went straight to the heads of the guards making them lose consciousness.

"Couldn't you've done that from the start?" grumbled Logan.

"I liked watching him struggle with excuses" she answered with a small chuckle.

"You remind me too much of my sister" Charles mumbled under his breath "and that's not a compliment..." He continued to take the key of the elevator and went to open it.

On the other side of that door, Erik kept staring at the fuming female that had turned her back to him and hadn't uttered a single word from before. Ella could feel his blue eyes on her as they waited to reach their destination. She was annoyed, to say the least.

"What!?" she asked him sharply making poor Peter flinch from her sudden choice to speak.

"Well, for starters, you've changed" Erik answered unbothered after a second. The redhead didn't speak so he continued "why are you here?"

"I'll make this clear now" she stated and turned to look at him, a serious expression on her face "know that we're not doing this for you, I'm doing this for Raven so she could have a better future"

"We?"

The doors of the elevator opened and Erik was met with an angry looking and soaking wet Charles along with a stinging sensation on his cheek as he stumbled backward for the second time today.

"Your sister hits harder," the metal bender told him as he griped his reddening face "Good to see you too, old friend, and walking too"

"No thanks to you"

"I didn't expect you to be here"

"Believe me, if I could-"

"Yeah yeah, you wouldn't be here, heard it from her too," he said and pointed at Ella that was now standing beside Logan, the water never touching her body as if there was an invisible force repelling it.

"Good because if we're getting you out of here we're doing it my way, no killing"

"No helmet" Erik lifted both of his hands to point at his head "I couldn't disobey even if I wanted"

"I'm never getting inside of that head again"

At that moment the door of the kitchen burst open and five guards enter the room pointing their plastic guns at them "Nobody move!"

"Great..." the Xavier girl muttered "You can continue your little love squabble later, we have company"

"Charles!" the metal bender looked at his companion waiting for him to do something.

Meanwhile, the Maximoff twins were having a small whispering conversation "Do you want to do it?" Peter asked.

"Don't feel like it, you do it, it will be faster anyway"

"Freeze them, Charles," the metal bender told his old friend.

"I can't"

Erik didn't like his answer so he resorted to the only way he knew, violence. He closed his eyes and focused on using his power for the first time in years. The redhead caught the small change in his breathing pattern as he tried to concentrate, her eyes widened as she understood what he was trying to do. Ella lifted her hand in a small attempt to stop him, the time seemed to slow down as she instead pushed him backward.

As Peter was running, trying to save the group, he managed to catch that small exchange. She hadn't told them what her mutation was and he was starting to get more eager to find out. At that moment he noticed that the guards had managed to shoot some bullets at them but what caught his attention was that when they neared the group, they started to dissipate like the water that kept falling from the ceiling.

What the—

He snapped out of it as he stumbled on a flying spoon that Erik had managed to lift, he quickly composed himself and stopped in the other side of the room across from them.

Time regained its speed and the guards were knocked out cold, everything that Erik had lifted fell on the floor as he himself was knocked on the elevator doors harshly.

"I think my brother told you no violence"

Groaning out of pain, the former prisoner tried to get up from the ground. Charles could feel his sister's frustration and anger through their damaged and long-forgotten bond, something that surprised him because it had passed a lot of time since he last felt anything. He blamed himself for that, he was the one that had damaged it with his selfish actions. He knew that his sister had lost everything as well, maybe even more as she was the one that watched him self-destruct, and yet he closed himself off and wasn't there for her as her bigger brother.

Charles put a hand on his sister's shoulder to gain her attention from Erik "Calm down Ellie, calm down"

֎֎֎֎

The group of mutants was now at the airport where the private jet was awaiting them, ready to depart. the Maximoff twins were leaving to go back to their home and the rest were saying their goodbyes.

"Thank you for your help guys" Ella smiled at them warmly, she was the last one as the boys had entered the plane "You know if you want any help in the future don't hesitate to call"

"Yeah, will do" Wanda reassured her and the two hugged each other.

"Hey I saw your plane tickets, why are you going to Paris?" Peter asked the redheaded female as he went to hug her as well, finding her embrace strangely comforting.

"It's a long story"

"Does it have to do with that school of yours?"

"Maybe," she said after a moment "Now that you mentioned it, it's not currently open but I'll do my best and try to fix that problem... if you want, I could give you a call"

The twins shared a look, contemplating the situation "We will think about it"

"Okay, now I have to go. I hope I will see you again"

"Have a nice trip!"

A/N: Hello again guys!! Hope you liked it!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

11.7K 325 30
Katharina Maximoff, older sister to 'The Twins' Peter and Wanda, is a senior student at the School For Gifted Youngsters. Unlike her siblings, Kath...
171K 5.1K 25
"Don't talk to me like that, I am your father!" "Then act like one!" ------ "I like your hair.....think I'll call you Quicksilver," "I like yo...
99.3K 3.1K 42
there's a radiant darkness upon us. [ first class - days of future past ] cover by @potter_spellbook ยฉ ASTRXIDS , 2021