ɢᴜᴇsᴛ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ⟳ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

By jisungistheloml

⟳ɢʜᴏsᴛʟʏ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴀᴜ ⟳ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. (ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ɪᴛs sᴄᴀʀʏ) NOTE:... More

CAST
CAST (ii)
♮𝟏
♮𝟐
♮𝟑
♮𝟒
♮5
♮6
♮7
♮8
♮9
♮10
♮11
♮13
♮14
♮15
16♮
17♮
♮18
♮19
♮20
♮21
♮22
♮23
♮24
♮25
♮26
♮27
♮28

♮12

59 5 1
By jisungistheloml

"Konichiwa bitch". Hyewon opened the door literally yelling with Jisung behind her.

"Annyeong Jae". Jisung quietly said and sat down.

"Hi Jisung". Jaerin said ignoring Hyewon's existence.

"i'M hUrT. WHAT HAPPENED TO BROS BEFORE HOES JAE".

"Over dramatic ass". Jaerin laughed at her best friend whining about it to jisung. Boy looked so awkward.

"Hye stop you're scaring him".

"Am not. Right Jisunggg". Hyewon screamed right into Jisung's ear, startling him for life.

"I think I'm deaf".

The three of them laughed together, Hyewon and Jisung spent alot of time with Jaerin just so she doesn't feel alone and also for diverting Jisung and Jaerin's mind from Jaemin.

Jaerin's condition had improved alot over the past month.According to Jaerin it was because of Hyewon's Mom's soup that she always drank. She had been recently shifted from a wheelchair to crutches.

As for Jaemin, well he was still in coma with tubes connected to his body. He had shown not a single movement ever since. Just like the doctors had declared that he had a less chance of waking up and they should probably remove him from the machines, Mark requested for it to stay a little longer since he had hope.

He often spent time with Jaemin talking to him and stuff. Mark hardly ate anything and Doyeon had to force him to go back to the hotel ,shower, eat and come back.

Mark, Doyeon and Hyewon stayed at the hospital most of the time while the rest of them were at the hotel. Jisung had asked to see Jaemin multiple times but they always made excuses.

"Should I sneak in once"?It won't be much anyway, I'll just see him and hug him". Jisung said to himself wearing his cap and mask.

Walking down to room 127, which he asked the nurse for.

"124-125-126- YES 127". People and nurses around eyed him and told him to keep it low.

Jisung peeked in seeing Jaemin peacefully lay on the hospital bed, He quietly said the door and entered the room. The room had a moderate temperature. He went on and pulled a chair from the side and sat beside Jaemin, holding his hand and kinda shaking him to wake him up.

"Hyungggg stop acting".

No reply.

"AhHh hyung come on I had to go through so much to sneak in here".

Again there was a silence following his words.

Jisung looked around the room and found a file. A file he shouldn't have seen.

Jisung picked it up, it was Jaemin's reports he read them till the last page where it said

"....and patient Na Jaemin is Hence in a Coma". Jisung read out loud.

He couldn't believe his eyes. His eyes saw Jaemin laying there. It all made sense finally, why the excuses were made,why was he restricted from seeing Jaemin and Why didn't his hyung answer.

The files dropped from his hand, the screeching sound of the chair was heard all across the room. He slid the door and left the room.

Hyewon sat in silence seeing her best friend sleep. She thought how jaerin had changed her life and she owes her a lot. The silence was comforting and warm like a blanket wrapped around her.

"YAH LEE HYEWON Y-YOU".

⇴❁

"The past months have gone by in a swift and its almost Christmas. First new employees to hyewon's breakdown to Jaemin and Jaerin going missing to Jaemin in a coma and Jaerin injured. It all went by so fast I didn't even have time to think". Yuri sighed taking to herself. She was at the reception just like always.

"Well maybe now you have time think". A voice from behind her said.

"Oh hi Renjun".

"Looks like you have a lot up your mind these days, you need to relax you know".

"I know but I don't think I have time this life, maybe next life". Yuri joked recieving a laugh from Renjun.

"I hope so too, I hope a better life after I reincarnate, even if I am born as a moomin hater WaiT wAiT slash that even if I am born as a filling for a dumpling".

"Truthfully saying same".

"ohh HYUNG-NOONA HAVE YOU SEEN YERIM AROUND"? Chenle screamed from the other side of the lobby, earning a bunch of glares. Chenle quickly apologised and ran towards the reception where Renjun and Yuri were.

"Have you seen Yerim, I have been looking for her but I can't seem to find her. We both decided to go to the amusement Park and then visit Jaemin hyung and Jaerin".

"Uhhh Chenle I think today IS just not the day".

"May I ask why"?

"Its not my place Chenle. Maybe reschedule the 'date' to next week"? Yuri smirked.

"I-it's not a date-".

"OH unnie why reschedule it, both of us are here, the weather is good today so why not". Yerim said walking towards the reception.

"FINALLY I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHEN". Chenle screamed once again.

"I had some business to attend. Wait here I'll go change from these all black clothes". Yerim said dropping the car keys infront of yuri, walking away.

"Hmm sure, see you at the entrance".

⇴❁

"OMG SIR HOW WOULD I HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR".  Donghyuck, clearly frustrated because of the guest who had asked for his assistance but didn't open the door to show what the problem was.

"HOW DO I STOP THE WATER IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR SIR".  Donghyuck once again yelled.

"ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ, ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖᵖᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸ". The guest said and gestured him to go.

"Donghyuck the guest staying at room 12 asked for help, why don't you go help him"? Hyeri said walking past him.

"UGH PLEASE SAVE ME HYERI".

"Sorry donghyuck I can't".

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE".

"No". Hyeri kept walking and he followed her whining about how he didn't want to. She suddenly stopped and turned around.

Donghyuck crashed into her figure, making her lose the balance falling backward but before she could hit the ground he had caught her by her waist but the position being not so suitable and caused him to fall over her.

He hovered over her, studying her face until he came back to his senses getting up, his ears were all red.

"YAH YAH OKAY DON'T ATTEND THAT GUEST OR WHATEVER". Hyeri walked away.

Oh well.

⇴❁

"YAH LEE HYEWON Y-YOU". Jisung yelled breaking the silence in the room.

"Stop screaming, Can't you see she's sleeping".

"Y-YOU-".

Hyewon dragged him outside the hospital, taking him to the garden nearby, which was nearly empty.

"WHAT, SCREAM AS MUCH AS YOU WANT NOW"? Hyewon yelled.

"Its all because of you. You were the reason this all happened".

"Jisung, what happened"?

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW, HYEWON SERIOUSLY STOP THE ACT".

"What are you talking about jisung, just fucking tell me what is wrong".

"Y-you ONLY IF YOU HADN'T BEEN SO SENSITIVE TO GO HIDE AND CRY, THIS ALL WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE KISSED AND HYUNG WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO MISSING AND THEN UNDER SURGERY. YOU ALL BECAUSE OF YOU JAEMIN HYUNG WENT INTO COMA". Hyewon listened to him in disbelief holding back tears.

"You knew all along the fact Hyung was in coma and you didn't tell me, this clearly shows how its your mistake.YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON HE IS IN COMA HYEWON, only if you hadn't been a overly sensitive girl, none of this would happen".

Hyewon's eyes turned into a shade of purple, closing her palm for the flames to not burn. Purple sparks of the flame covered her fist.

"What are you gonna do, Use your powers at me. GO AHEAD I DONT GIVE A FUCK. It maybe runs in your blood".

"That's it Jisung DON'T FUCKING BRING MY FAMILY INTO THIS, how much do you even know about me huh? You don't know what's the reason of me being sensitive over that topic". Pushing him backwards with her finger.

"YOU FUCKING DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM FEELING". That was it The purple flames lit up, the lighting Hit the sky making a loud noise.

"You fucking don't know my past, Park Jisung".

Possibly the longest chapter i have ever written. Well I think I made ya'll wait a lot so longer chapter for you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 115 16
Where Lee Haechan doesn't believe in love, until Huang Renjun enters his life. - A short book where a lot of events happen. 03.30.22 - 04.23.22
26.4K 650 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
31.4K 708 23
I wrote this like a year ago so this is very VERY VERY CRINGE-- They saw an angel, and his name is Renjun. A book of short stories containing one-s...
368K 12K 40
Your average cliche high school story~ -Haechan X Reader