SBI reader insert

By fallentale4

just a normal reader insert, I mean its as normal as it can be when you're forced to fight in an arena at an... More

The Arena
Separated
Defiance
Rescued and reunited (pt 1)
Rescued and Reunited (pt 2)
Catching up
A\N
Falling with style
A\N
another member of the family (pt 1)
A\N
New member of the family (pt 2)
The election
Finding them
A\N
The two spies
Uh oh...
Technoblade joined the game
A\N
Creeper go boom
Taking back L'manburg
A/N
Political complications (pt 1)
A/N
Political complications (pt 2)
Exile
The visit
Attempted Execution.
The festival
The Fallout
Nightmares
Meeting Sam Nook
A Broken Promise
The funeral
A new friend?
Leaving
Phil?
Saved
A\N
Meeting Michael
The Last Dance
A\N
Q and A
A/N
A/N
second book
A/N
A/N
co-author
A/N
another q and a

an old friend

4.2K 170 191
By fallentale4

TW//BLOOD, GORE, AND SWEARING

Reader's POV:

It's been a few days cense the 16th and Wilbur's death. We held a funeral for him on the 17th.

I was currently cutting down some trees so I could fix my house.

"Hey (Y/N/N)!!"

I stopped chopping the tree I was cutting and turned around. Running up to me was Tommy.

"Hey Tommy." I said, waving.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"Just collecting some wood for house repairs." I explained

"Want some help?"  He asked.

"Nah this is the final tree before I head back." I said, picking up my axe and I finished chopping the wood and put it into my satchel.

Suddenly we both heard an enderman like shriek.

"What the fuck!?" I heard Tommy say.

Next thing I knew I was running towards the area that the sound came from.

"(Y/N/N)!!" Tommy yelled.

I didn't really hear him as I was running.

Eventually I started to hear shouting.

I soon came up to a small clearing. I stopped at the edge of the tree line. Crouching down I carefully made my way to the very edge, while staying hidden. What I saw I would never forget.

In the center of the clearing was an enderman hybrid who was being chained down by what looked to be hunters of some sort.

My eyes widened in realization.

'Hybrid hunters.' I thought.

I've heard of hybrid hunters but I've never seen one in person. From what I've heard they are paid to hunt down hybrids, dead or alive.

I heard footsteps behind me and I immediately recognized the pattern as Tommy's.

"What the hell-" He started.

"Shh." I interrupted, pulling him down to my level.

"Ok Tommy, today's lesson is about stealth." I whispered.

"Lesson? What am I, 12?" he whispered back.

"Do you have a bow?" I asked, ignoring his remark.

"Yah. Why?"

"How many arrows do you have?" 

"About a stack."

"Perfect." I said, a plan forming in my head.

"Ok, you see those people chaining the enderman hybrid down?"

"Yah."

"I want you to shoot them, but stay hidden in the tree line. Got it?"

"Yah but how the fuck am I supposed to do that?"

"Let me show you."

He gave me his bow and an arrow. I knocked the arrow and pulled back. I then positioned myself between two bushes, arrow pointing at one of the men and I was still hidden.

"What you want to do is find the small peepholes between bushes and branches. It needs to be big enough to fit the arrow and you can see." I explained, giving him back the bow and arrow.

"Ok, I understand but what are you planning on doing?" He said, taking his bow back.

"I'm gonna go free the kid." I said.

He gave me a quick nod, turned around and ran off, somehow managing to stay quiet.

I turned back to the clearing and waited for Tommy to start firing.

"Come on Addison, lets get this thing back to the boss." One of them said too another.

The hybrid started to struggle again.

The guy who talked to 'Addison' kicked the hybrid in the face. When he pulled his foot away I could see purple blood flowing from the hybrid's nose.

"Careful Ty, Boss said that she wants him with minimal injury's." 'Addison' said.

"Yah, Yah whatever." 'Ty' said.

'Where have I heard that name before?' I thought.

Suddenly one of the hunters dropped dead, an arrow was sticking out of the back of his neck.

'Nice aim Tommy.' I thought.

The hunter's looked around franticly as they tried to pinpoint where the arrow had come from. Then another one dropped to the ground, an arrow piercing his head.

Eventually Tommy managed to lead the hunters to a different part of the clearing, giving me enough time to get to the hybrid.

I silently made my way over to the hybrid and started to take the chains off.

"HEY YOU!!" 

I looked up to see that I was spotted.

I looked at the hybrid.

"Run." Was all I said to the hybrid, before taking out my axe and facing the hunters.

"Wait, aren't you that bird hybrid?" One of them asked.

My eyes widened.

Now that I had a better look at them, I saw a symbol on there coats.

It was the logo of the facility. 

"So you fuckers are still around." I said calmly.

"Boss has been looking for you." Ty said.

"Well guess what, I'm not going anywhere with you." I said, getting into a battle stance.

"Oh you have no choice YN-42"

One of them lunged at me, sword raised.

I easily stepped to the side.

"To slow." I said.

I swung my axe down on the guy, chopping his head clean off.

I turned back to the others and looked them dead in the eyes, a bored expression present on my face.

"Is that all you got?" I asked.

Then two of them tried to attack me. I dodged both attacks and swung my axe at the closest one, managing to hit them in the arm, almost cutting it off.

The other lunged at me, swinging their sword. I grabbed the other one, the one who now has an axe in their arm, and used them as a shield. The sword was plunged into the other's back. The one holding the sword looked at their friend in horror. Using this to my advantage I took my axe, that was stuck in the hunter's arm, and pulled it out and slit the other's throat.

I turned to the final two, Addison and Ty.

"Who's next?" I said.

I could see the fear in their eyes.

I smirked.

KILL
BLOOD
SLIT THEIR THROATS
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
KILL THEM ALL
LET THEM BLEED

My smirk widened.

"If you want to live I suggest you leave." I growled.

They look at each other and ran off.

I sighed and put my axe away.

"You still here Tommy?"

"Hello bitch!!" Tommy said, emerging from the bushes.

"Good job Tommy." I said.

"Where did the hybrid go?" He asked.

"I think they went this way." I said, turning left.

We made our way through the woods and eventually came across the hybrid.

He must have heard us approaching because his head shot up and he stood in a fighting stance .

We stopped.

"Hey, it's ok, we're not going to hurt you. We just want to help you." I said, raising my hands up in surrender.

Now that I had a better look at the hybrid I saw that half of his skin was white and the other half was black, one eye was red and the other was green. His white shirt was torn in places and had purple stains. He was also covered in cuts and bruises, some of the cuts were still bleeding. He also had a tail that curled around his leg.

He looked familiar.

"How can I trust you?" He asked.

"Well for starters we can tell each other our names. I'm (Y/N) and this is my younger brother Tommy." I said.

"I'm Ranboo." the hybrid said.

"Ok this might seem like a weird question but did you at one point go by RB?" I asked.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

My eyes widened.

"Is it really you?" I whispered.

"Do I know you?" Ranboo asked.

"It's me YN." I said.

He thought for a minute before recognition flashed through his eyes.

"YN?" He said.

"Yah it's me." I said.

He ran up to me and gave me a hug. I tensed for a second before returning the hug. He had gotten taller cense I last saw him. When I last saw him he was around 5'6" but know he was about 6'6" by the looks of it.

"Holy heck you're alive." Ranboo said.

"Yah, and I plan on staying that way for a long while." I said chuckling.

We pulled out of the hug and saw that it was getting late.

"Hey Ranboo, do you have a place to stay?" I asked.

"No..." He said.

"Well I guess I'm gonna need to get more wood for a new house."

He gave me a confused look.

"We're going back to L'manburg. Don't worry, there's no hunter's there." I said.

"You sure?" He asked, fiddling with his tail nervously.

"Positive."

"Now let's head back before it gets dark, I would rather not fight the undead tonight." I said, walking in what I assumed was the direction of L'manburg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 56 11
Tommy went to a partly for the first time, he we 18 he should do whatever the hell he wants. Until he met this girl, the story goes from there
3K 219 23
Read the first part, I promise my writing is better than a 6 year olds. If any CC in this is uncomfortable with it let me know so I can take it down...
6.8K 137 10
this is all platonic and a little non platonic This book will not have any sumt in it becuse it involves mioirs and adults that are the age 20 and up...
2.4K 50 27
It all happened so fast. One minute Dream was just hanging out with his friends and the next he's in a tiny prison cell surrounded by unfamiliar face...