Three Orchids

Af izumiwrites

It's the winter of Hero Class A's 3rd year. With the battle against All For One and Shigaraki finally over, c... Mere

Chapter 2: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 3: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 4: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 5: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 6: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 7: Kirishima
Chapter 8: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 9: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 10: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 11: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 12: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 13: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 14: Bakugo
Chapter 15: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 16
Part 2: Glow UP
Chapter 18: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 19: Shinso
Chapter 20: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 21: Kirishima
Chapter 22: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 23: Kirishima
Chapter 24: Bakugo
Chapter 25: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 26: Shinso
Chapter 27: Kirishima
Chapter 28: Kirishima
Chapter 29: Shinso
Chapter 30: Kirishima
Chapter 31: Shinso
Chapter 32: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 33: Bakugo
Chapter 34: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 35: Kirishima
Chapter 36: Bakugo
Chapter 37: Aizawa
Chapter 38: Shinso
Chapter 39: Kirishima
Chapter 40: Shinso
Chapter 41: Kirishima
Chapter 42: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 43: Bakugo
Chapter 44: Kirishima
Chapter 45: Kaminari & Shinso
Chapter 46: Shinso & Kirishima
Chapter 47: Yaoyorozu & Bakugo
Chapter 48: Aizawa
Chapter 49: Bakugo & Kirishima
Chapter 50: Shinso
Chapter 51: Kirishima
Chapter 52: Shinso
Chapter 53: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 54: Shinso
Chapter 55: Bakugo & Shinso
Chapter 56: Shinso
Chapter 57: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 58: Bakugo
Chapter 59: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 60: Wednesday Morning
Chapter 61: Yaoyorozu & Kirishima
Chapter 62: Yaoyorozu
Chapter 63: Yaoyorozu & Jiro
Chapter 64: Dadzawa and DadMight
Chapter 65: Baku & Momo or Say what you need to say
Chapter 66: Kirishima & Shinso
Chapter 67: Bakugo & Kyoka & Yaoyorozu
Chapter 68: The one where they all sleep in Momo's room
Chapter 69: The Day of the Formal
Chapter 70: Masquerade Ball: Pretty in Purple
Chapter 71: Masquerade Ball: 10 Things I Love About You
Chapter 72: Masquerade Ball: The Kissing Booth
Chapter 73: Masquerade Ball: To Both the Boys Who Loved Before
Chapter 74: Tangled up in our embrace
Chapter 75: But I fear, I have nothing to give. I have so much to lose
Part 3: Grow UP
Chapter 77: Sparks
Chapter 78: Mind Over Matter
Chapter 79: Sweet Disaster
Chapter 80: Careful You
Chapter 81: A Sorta Fairytale
Chapter 82: Love Will Come To You
Chapter 83: Trouble

Part 1: Blow UP

249 2 0
Af izumiwrites

                                                          My Hero Academia Fan Fiction in 3 Parts

To understand the events leading up to this story it is best to be current with the manga up to Chapter 298 (Finished with the Paranormal Liberation War Arc) This means SPOILERS ABOUND if you are not current up to Chapter 298! You've been warned!

                                                                                        Prologue

"Awwww come on man, how much farther is it? My feet hurt...." Kaminari said in a long whine. He was walking behind Bakugo, reluctantly dragging his feet.

"I didn't even invite you! You can go back to the dorms if you want!" Bakugo barked back at him. He quickened his pace leaving Kaminari to walk faster to keep up and unfortunately to whine more.

Bakugo spotted the sign of the shop he was looking for ahead. As they entered the Florist shop, Kaminari sighed. "This is the third shop, man. Please, just pick something.... Anything...."

Bakugo went straight to the counter and immediately started to bark orders at the poor elderly woman who looked like she had been taking a nap before they had entered.

"Do you have any orchids? Sub-genus Phalaenopsis. Species Aphrodite." Bakugo's tone was impatient but he waited for the little woman to answer. She seemed taken aback by his question and took her time to gather her thoughts and reply. "Well honey.... Let me think a moment. Ah yes, I do have some Phalaenopsis." She motioned for the two boys to follow her. "I have two different plants right over here."

Bakugo glanced at the plants and then turned back to the elderly, frail woman with a smug look on his face.

"No, these aren't what I asked for. These are Species Amabilis. Their petals are fatter and more rounded than Aphrodite. Look lady, don't waste my time, do you have them or not?"

"My, my. Aren't you a regular anthophile? Let me call my cousin. She has a shop out west and may have had better luck getting that species," The little woman waddled back to the counter.

"Dude, she called you an ant lover," Kaminari giggled under his breath.

"No, you idiot. An anthophile is someone who loves flower, not ants," Bakugo sneered. He walked up to the counter and leaned against it and sighed.

"I don't know why you're being so picky. I just told the lady back at the first shop Kyoka's favorite colors. Black and Purple. And then told the florist lady to make the wrist thingy however she wanted." Kaminari said matter-of-factly.

"So. You and Kyoka, then? Took you guys long enough," Bakugo said, a smile playing on his lips.

"Dude, Kyoka can't stand me half the time. We're just going as friends. Like we do to almost everything." Kaminari said as he fiddled with the fronds of a fern that was sitting on the counter by the register.

Bakugo chuckled under his breath, "You really are an idiot."

Before Kaminari could say anything back to Bakugo, the elderly florist had finished her call.

"So, my cousin does have some. She is going to send me 3 plants so you can choose which one you like the best. They will be here in 4 days. Does that work?"

Bakugo nodded.

"Lady, is that a 'for sure' time frame? Because this guy will likely burn your shop to the ground if he comes back and there are no phaliopsis afro thingies," Kaminari asked with real concern in his voice.

The elderly woman gave a knowing smile. "I don't think the hero Dynamight would ever do such a thing." Defying her tiny, frail frame, the woman reached over the counter and pinched Bakugo's right cheek. He immediately started to turn red and his cheeks began to puff out in anger.

Kaminari grabbed him by the elbow and immediately started pulling him towards the front door.

"Thanks ma'am! Oh... do you do the flower wrist thingies?" Kaminari asked still pulling a fuming Bakugo behind him.

"Yes, hun, we make wrist corsages."

"Yeah, can you make the phalopis afro thing one of those?" Kaminari bellowed out as they exited.

"Of course! Anything for Dynamight!" the elderly woman said to the retreating boys as she waved goodbye.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2.2K 16
There will be swearing of course. As shown here: 6.9k ;) Heh thanks. Kirishima has a crush on Bakugou, for many people it was clear to see but not f...
9.7K 339 30
~Complete~ Bakugou, being as reckless and heroic as he is, finds himself saving Kirishima from a pretty deadly predicament. Problem is, he doesn't co...
3.7K 176 40
[Completed] Angsty chapters with funny and irrelevant titles that I put in there to confuse people. Welcome to what I consider my best and maybe even...
35.7K 1.3K 15
{Completed} Bakugou texts someone who he assumes is Deku, but instead finds himself talking to a very excited and friendly stranger. Language warning...