MARRIEDLY UNMARRIED

By Sarah_Mamoh57

Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and w... More

Characters and prologue.
Family.🌺
caught🌺
My day🌺
My life.🌺
The deal.🌺
The news.🌺
Him.🌺
Marriage.🌺
questions🌺
They are back🌺
my Family🌺
Him!🌺
Embarassment🌺
The reason..pt 1🌺
the reason pt 2🌺
Near her🌺
Azaad's feelings🌺
Shopping🌺
Goodbye gifts🌺
Leaving🌺
The Journey🌺 .
Home🌺
Family🌺
A New day🌺
His arrival🌺
Seriousness🌺
His first attempt🌺
A change in his heart🌺
Nuthead🌺
Ignore
Sayaad
Givingup
Bonus
Friendship
The beach
#Friendship2
Close
zamzam's feelings
Butterflies
i love him
broken
hurt
Tears
Dad.
Thoughts
journey with him
mom.
Together
them🌺
together🌺
our feelings🌺
enlightened🌺
Alhamdulillah🌺
lively🌺
shopping together🌺
Mom!?🌺
fun🌺
Wedding bells🌺
Wedding H♡A🌺
Us🌺
proposal🔐🌺
Treasure🌺
Bestfriend🌺
hurt2🌺
Promise🌺
Death🌺
Devasted🌺
Me and Him🌺
Why!!!?🌺
Truth🌺
Flashbacks 🌺
Sorry!🌺
Depressily tempting🌺
Moisty🌺
Feeling🌺
Crazy four🌺
Uncover🌺
For her🌺
Dad.🌺
🏡🌺
+nightmare🌺
Furious🌺
Nightmare prt2🌺.
Pain🌺
Relief🌺
the truth🌺
Bells🌺
💍A♡S🌺
Evil 🌺
🔥💋🌺
Time 🌺
I❤Y🌺
Crazy fam🌺
Cheeky smile🌺
Girls🕧🌺
With him🌺
Is the night young?.🌺
Truth.🌺
Pain🌺
Ok🌺
Her day🌺
Sneak peak🌺
Ours🌺
Days🌺
Us.🌺
Oh no!🌺
18+🌺
Really!?.🌺
Noo!!🌺
Sayaad 🌺
Hh🌺
Later🌺
Life goes on💜.
Epilogue 🌺
Goodbye✌️

Distraught

445 17 3
By Sarah_Mamoh57

Azaad's Pov.

I am not gonna let her slip away, she's still gonna be my wife.

I rake my fingers through my hair heading to my room. Azrah's sleeping soundly as i caress her cheeks and place a kiss on her forehead before heading to shower soon i come out, she is gone.

As i dress up before heading out i get a call from Germany.

Yes'.

'Sir we've called to inform you that The specialist from Australia reported today.

We expect to start the surgery within an hour' My second hand in command informs.

'You do know what to do when in need of anything' I hangup.

I head downstairs, i am the only one from yesterday night's commotion, i greet as they respond.

"Are you Ok?", Her Nonni asks with concern.

'Do they know?,.

I look at her Dad as he shakes his head.

"Alhamdulillah", I reply.

"Oh, i wonder what's wrong with Kids, Zamzam, Azrah's not down yet, Sayad's missing", Her Nonni sighs in concern.

'How can i tell her what happened?.

"Asaalam aleikum", Azrah greets as they respond.

"Azrah where were you?, i looked everywhere for you", Humaiza said sighing, Azrah looks at me before looking away.

"Is it me or everyone thinks that today's quite dull?", Safirah asks cautiously.

"Someone should go wake Zamzam up, she's persistent on sleeping and i am tired", Humaiza whines.

"I think you should let her sleep", Her dad clears his throat.

"Hun, she never sleeps till this time, they should wake her uo", Her Mom says in worry tone.

"I'll go", Azrah heads upstairs, i sigh.

After sometime she and Zamzam came down, not once did she look at me and it's killing me as fuck!.

Her eyes puffed from crying, Fuck!', my gaze never left her as she sit beside Sayaad's Mom.
____

"Ok please tell us what happened?", I am at the pillow room. Azrah nor Zamzam nor Sayaad's here.

"I gotta go", I left.

Zamzam's Pov.

I feel hopeless, wasted, physically and mentally thrashed, tired of crying my eyes out, so i just stayed in my room not ready to head out and got bombarded with questions, incase Dad told them.

.I hear a soft knock at the door, softly i let my voice anwer letting the person in. Azrah!

"Salaam Aleikum", She smiles but not reaching her puffy eyes.

"Waaleikum salaam, comeon", I pat on bed as she sits beside me.

I don't think that she slept here last night because i dozed off after the bomb blew off and wokeup she wasn't here.

She sits straight as i throw the quilt aside and sit beside her.

"You Ok?", She asks looking at me as a single tear shed from my eyes.

"You!?", I ask and she sighs.

"Noni and everyone has been asking for you", She said as i widen my eyes.

"They know?", I snarl.

"No they don't", She fidgets her fibgers.

"But suspects that something is wrong", She adds.

"Azrah, I am sorry", Tears shedding effortlessly from my eyes.

"Because of me, it all happened, Sayaad lost control, because of me, He said what he shouldn't, i am sorry", I cry as she hugs me.

"It's not your fault, these boys are entirely at fault, don't blame yourself", She says while rubbing my back.

"I am sorry for vouching for Azaad, if i had any idea about what he was about to do then_",

"Don't, it's not your fault, these boys need to control their tenper", I shush her as we pull apart.

"Please don't tell me to talk to Sayaad or give him a chance cause_", She casts down crying.

"It's all your choice and about Azaad let me decide what to do", I wipe her tears.

"It's all over, if Azaad could have controlled his anger then_", She whispers crying.

"If i controlled my voice then it could be different", I cry with her.

"Zamzam don't, don't blame yourself please, we both are victims that fell for these boys anger", Azrah yells as i chuckle.

"Victims!", I repeat as we chuckle.

"Enough of Ifs!", I say as she nods.

"I am not hungry though", I whisper.

"Same, but we have to go everyone's suspecting", She says sighing.

"Who's downstairs?", She looks at me knowing what exactly i mean.

"Sayaad's not here, but everyone's present", She casts down.

"Let's go, No wait!", I rush in the washroom and headout.

"How do i look!?", I ask as we walk out of the room.

"You've been crying for years", She mocks making me chuckle.

"Me!?", She asks making me to chuckle.

"Looks like Niagra falls were planted in your eyes for 20hours", I said gaining a playful smack.

Heading downstairs not once did i look his way though i can feel his eyes digging into my skin and it made me want to burst into cries.

____♡

"Are you alright dear?", Noni asks as i smile. "Yes Noni ", I turned to look at my plate.

"Zamzam, Azrah you both look sick, are you sure?", Noni asks again as we stare at eachother and nod.

"Where is Sayaad?, i think something is wrong, look how the house is quiet and moody Jamjam and azzuu", Humaiza complains.

Nothing, i mean nothing can pass through Humaiza, today we have to stay away from her.

I look at Dad as he flashes his most comforting smile.

"Imraan where is Sayaad, what inappropriate behaviour he's bringing today", His dad scolds.

"Relax everyone Kids are tired nothing else", Poppi finally saved the day.

Me and Azrah did spend our day away from Humaiza and Safirah cause they are evil spies, we settled in one of the guestroom.

"So what's your plan for today?", Azrah asks after few moments of silence.

"Run away from Humaiza and Gulzar", I reply as we laugh.

"How is Mom?", I ask as she casts down.

"I don't know, last time i spoke to her, later her phone disconnected then Doctor called informing she's in the surgery", She squint her eyes.

"I miss her you know!, i can't meet her cause it's prohibited, i miss her so much", She sniffles.

"She's gonna be fine Azrah", I hug her.

"If she was here, if she wasn't sick then things could be different Zam, none of this could happen, i miss her so bad", Azrah breaks down as i am on urge to cry but controlled.

"Azrah come with me", I stand pulling her with me.

"Where are you taking me?", She squeales and sniffles at the same time.

"Maa, Azrah's missing Mom", We stand gaining women's attention, Mom, Noni and Sayaad's mom.

Mommy stood up and pulled her into a tight hug as she bursts into tears.

"Azrah, your Mom will be fine", Maa said in her most comforting voice.

"I miss her so bad, i can't talk to her nor meet her", She cries as tears escapes my eyes after lots of control.

"She's been sick, i can't watch her like this, she's gone through alot she doesn't deserve any if these, i miss_", She stops because of hiccups.

"I miss her so bad, i want my mom", She cried as i cry too, Nonni stood and hugs me.

"Look at me, your Mom! she's strong right?", Mom asked with her shaky voice.

"She's gonna make it, Ok, seeing how strong you are, your mom will nail it for you", Mom wipes her tears and kisses her.

"Come here", She makes Azrah sit between her and Sayaad's Mom.

"You know i always wished for a daughter and i was thankful that i got sons and i didn't have to worry about having a daughter", Imraan's mom said taking Azrah's hand.

"After seeing how much you love your mom, and i am the only one with no girls makes me wish for one", Aunty pouts and hug Azrah.

"Aunty stop being melodramatic, with us all with you, plus a grandaughter you still want another baby, uncle will run away", I tease as she blushes.

"Shutup, naughty girl", She blushed more as everyone giggled.

°•
To all with no Mom nor Dad or Staying far from your Parents, I love you.
Have a Good Day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
130K 7K 56
#Completed on 21/12/18 #1 LoveMarriage-29/3/21-18/4/21 #2 LoveMarriage-19/04/21-3/5/21 #7 LoveMarriage-18/01/22 #1 Mohabbat-27/3/19 #2 Mohabbat-14/3...
27.9K 1.2K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...
26.6K 830 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...