๐—”๐—™๐—™๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก , louis pa...

By -potterswitch

"๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด." เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”€โ”€ ( ๐Ÿชธ ) ๐—œ๐—ก ๏ฟฝ... More

characters!
one!
two!
three!
four!
five!
six!
seven!
eight!
nine!
ten!
twelve!
thirteen!
fourteen!
fifteen!
sixteen!
seventeen!
eighteen!
nineteen!
twenty!

eleven!

1.5K 51 99
By -potterswitch

- read my new louis story
too after this.🤬🤬

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  NARRATOR  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"samuel, can i talk to you for a moment please, mate?" louis partridge questioned the boy in front of him. "you sure can mate," sam spoke in a tone that neither harley or maeve could recognize. maeve took this as a sign to get off louis and let him and sam talk privately. 

"so harls, how are you?" the brunette asked her dark haired friend, "i'm really good, how're you mae?" monico answered, maeve shrugged sighing, "i'm fine, just a little confused on why lou and sam are acting so tense around each other." harley nodded understanding the girl.

the other side of the room was a whole different story. "mate! what was that for?" louis ran a hand through his soft hair. "what? honestly bro. she's fallen for you, has she not?" sullivan questioned laughing. "i guess, yeah. but i actually like her, sam." the partridge boy replied.

samuel's jaw dropped, him throat went dry as he processed the information. "you- you caught feeling for her?" he asked sternly. louis cringed at his tone but still slowly nodded, bracing himself for his friends answer. "goddamnit partridge!" the boy yelled softly. he took a breath before continuing, "okay look, you can't control who you catch feelings for and neither can i. if you can still get her back after i break it to her later tonight, then you're a lucky lucky guy, mate." 

turning swiftly on his heel, samuel sullivan-vater strutted away, back to the table leaving louis behind, completely clueless.

it took a minute for partridge to process what his friend said and as soon as he had, he sprinted back towards the table making sure nothing had been said, and to his luck, nothing had.

"you alright, lou?" maeve asked seeing the boys pale face, well - paler than usual. louis nodded, a frown making it's way onto his face. 

"can i please have everyone's attention!" a man shouted from the stage, the whole gymnasium went silent, a few whispers here and there. "as you all know, i am headmaster busby and it is my great pleasure to announce the prom king and queen for tonight!" cheers broke out through the whole gym. 

"our stunning prom queen this year is jasmine mcintyre!" headmaster busby called out. a girl with pink cheeks, green eyes and blonde hair walked up to the stage, once again the entire gymnasium cheered obnoxiously loud.

"and our handsome prom king this year is- drumroll please!" the headmaster shouted, everyone sighed before drumming their hands on their tables or legs. "samuel sullivan-vater!" whistles were thrown around, words of praise and applause too. 

"now the prom royals, will give a little speech." 

sam placed his arm in front of his body, asking jasmine to go first. "uh hi!" the blonde giggled, "i just wanted to say thanks for voting me, don't know how i got here but i really appreciate it," she added, everyone clapped for her. 

"sam, take it away!" she smiled politely.

louis partridge's stomach twisted into knots, scared for what the sullivan boy would say. 

"hey everyone!" the boy called out, only two words out and the whole gym was ecstatic once again. "so i really appreciate this a lot, trust me!" he started, the boy turned towards louis before winking.

"oh god." louis muttered. "hey, mae? you wanna like, ditch?" he asked quickly. the girl shot him a confused look, "like right now?" she asked confused, the partridge boy nodded nervously, "louis, your friend's speaking. don't you want to listen?" she stated, making the boy more sick to his stomach with nerves. "n-not really," he squeaked out. 

"how about after sam's speech. there'll still be a whole two hours after that so we can ditch then," she smiled, squeezing his hand before averting her brown eyes to samuel on stage.

"a big shout out to my best mate louis!" he yelled, the hall whooped for the brunette boy while maeve nudged his shoulder.

"this boy, he took up a really big bet from me!" sam started. louis felt light headed, his ears started ringing as the world spun around him, he gripped tighter on to maeve's hand for stability. 

"who wants to know what the bet was?" he cheered, 'me's' were yelled out from all around the gymnasium. "well, the two of us made a bet that partridge over here, could make miss maeve remedy fall for him," he laughed loudly. gasps were spread around the room, everyone quickly switching up to be mad at the boy on the stage.

maeve's face fell, her eyes pooled with tears, making her vision blurry. she blinked the tears away quickly, all eyes in the room were on her, but her eyes were on louis partridge. 

"louis? he's lying," she stated, trying not to let her voice crack, "r-right?" she added after the boys silence. 

"oh i'm not lying remedy! c'mon mate, come get your buck." sam hooted. "even got a voice memo without him knowing, to prove it," he smirked.

maeve felt the colour drain from her face as she unclasped her hand from louis' grip. a loud noise took over her hearing as sam apologised for the squeaky noise. 

finally, a recording played through the gymnasiums speakers. louis was fozen in place, his whole body felt numb and he felt his breathing become ragged.

the voices of sam, louis and a bit of wyatt, blared through the room.

"ok sir sullivan, what's your genius idea?" a voice spoke sarcastically. wyatt turner.

"i want to make a bet, with louis." samuel spoke sneakily,

"continue," maeve heard louis' voice echo through her head.

"i'll pay you fifty bucks if you can make that remedy girl fall in love with you." sullivan chuckled.

"haha! easy. alright, the bet's on sullivan. how long do i have?"  louis snorted like it was the easiest thing in the world,

"a month. maybe two if i'm feeling generous," 

maeve's head was spinning, she was devistated, upset, angry even. the girl was about to glare at harley, who she assumed was in on this until she heard,

"cool. until then, no word about this to anyone. not even harley,"

her hands shook. she heard louis speaking to her but he felt to far away. a constant ringing was taking over her ears, she started fast walking towards the door, craving fresh air. every student gave her a sympathetic look, some looked down not wanting to see her state. even if they never talked to her they knew nobody should have to experience this humiliation. 

by now the girl had tears she hadn't noticed were there, streaming down her face. she angrily wiped them away, only for fresh ones to come again.

soon enough she bunched her dress in her hands and started sprinting towards the doors.

louis soon started sprinting after her and calling for her. she ignored his voice and continued running, "maeve, c'mon! please," he yelled, slowing his pace to take a few breaths. 

maeve sighed, slowing down. "you have a minute, louis." she snapped making louis surprised. 

"look, i'm sorry. i took part in the bet because i didn't know i was actually going to catch feelings-"

"yeah because nobody catches feelings for the boring, quiet, football team captain." she retorted, laughing angrily.

"no- mae, that's not what i'm saying!" the partridge boy pleaded, his own eyes pooling with tears. "well you sure implied it," maeve shrugged casually as if tears weren't streaming down her cheeks. louis went to wipe them away as an instinct, but she moved back quickly. 

"i really gotta go. see you around i guess." remedy spoke up before spinning around and running off, leaving louis still in his spot, tears falling like there was no tomorrow. "shit." he muttered, before a whole string of profanities rolled off his tongue.

maeve, on the other hand, was still running. she ran to the top of a hill and let out an angry scream before breaking down into a sobbing mess. after a few minutes, the rain started drizzling lightly, not even a minute later it was fully pouring down, the rain feeling like needles piercing her skin, maeve let out a large sob before screaming once agan. this time it was a sad scream.

"of course it has to rain." she muttered, the tears still streaming down, the heat of her own tears mixing with the coolness of the rain. "because it definitely needs to bloody rain when i'm fricken crying," she let out an annoyed laugh. "curse you louis partridge, for making me feel special but never actually meaning it."

after a battle in her own mind of either walking home in the rain and getting sick or interrupting finn and jack on their one night without her home, she decided to walk home in the pouring rain.

as she was walking, a familiar car pulled up next to her. the person rolled down the windows and maeve instantly rolled her teary, bloodshot eyes. 

"need a ride?" the boy in the car cockily asked.

"piss off samuel," maeve muttered and continued walking, ignoring his car that was slowly following her. "c'mon girl, it's not like broke your heart," he laughed stupidly. maeve tried to convince herself to keep walking but instead decided on something better.

"get out of your car." she demanded, samuel smirked at her state. seeing her cry made him upset that it was his fault, but he acted like he couldn't care less.

he did as she said, and stepped out of his black mercedes. maeve remedy sucked in a breath before stepping forward and slapping samuel sullivan-vater right across the cheek. her hand burned in pain after the slap though she acted like it was nothing.

"i despise you samuel sullivan-vater." the upset girl seethed

"god, maeve! that bloody hurt you idiot." he whined like a baby, making maeve want to slap him more than ever but she held the urged and instead pushed his shoulders forcefully. 

"i couldn't care less." she spat before storming off down the street.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!
OH MY GOD. i was so nervous writing this
entire chapter. gosh i feel so bluegh
please don't hate me, just trust the process😩
leave your opinions where the arrow is. literally
EVERYONE reading this rn, i expect you to comment
your opinions right,

HERE ----->

thanks besties. have a great day/night/afternoon.
you already know i love you and that you're valid.

HUGS,
— MAL xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.1K 38
[BOOK 2 TO MY SAVIOUR] โƒ— ๐Ÿ*เณƒเผ„ ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ || a ben chilwell fan fiction || โ the past dosent matter, let's just focus on us and the future...
12K 352 7
This book is a collection of Larry Stylinson One Shots inspired by and written for @cloudscommunity's writing project. @stylinson_larryxx gives us a...
177K 2.9K 33
โƒ— ๐Ÿงš*เณƒเผ„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐‘ || a ben chilwell fan fiction || *completed* โyou saved me in so many ways through a screen. โž
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...