The Salvatore Sister (Adelina...

Від terrifictinawrites

Adelina Salvatore. The youngest Salvatore with the biggest heart. She is currently residing in Mystic Falls a... Більше

Hello Readers!
Pilot
Night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
You're Undead to Me
Lost Girls

Family Ties

71 11 4
Від terrifictinawrites

  Adelina's POV

Elena opened her eyes, suddenly alarmed. She had heard a strange noise downstairs. She sat up gasping and strained her ears to hear silence. She quickly threw off her sheets and went out into the hallway.

"Hello?" She called out to be greeted with silence. She went to the edge of the stairwell and looked down and strained her eyes trying to see if there was someone in the darkness. Then she saw a silhouette of a person zoom by. "Jeremy?" She called. When she got no response, she cautiously made her way down the stairs and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Hello?" She called out once more when in the kitchen. She tried to flick the lights on but they didn't work. Suddenly, she heard the TV from the living room.

"This is Logan Fell coming to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls with breaking news of another deadly animal attack. The wild animal terrorizing the citizens of Mystic Falls has claimed another victim. Local high school student, Elena Gilbert." Elena stared at the TV with furrowed brows as she breathed heavily.

"You know what's coming next." Damon said from behind her. She flipped around to see Damon standing there. She ran to the front door and yelped when she flung it open to be greeted by Damon standing there. She slammed it and turned around to see him now behind her. She held her hands to her head as she panted. Suddenly, she moved the hair from her face to see Damon had disappeared. She released her head and walked forward a bit. Then she felt his vampire teeth sink into her flesh as she screamed in pain.

I woke up in a gasp as I felt Stefan sit up next to me. I had crashed in his room last night since I didn't feel like sleeping alone. But it seems he had had the same vivid dream as me. I sat up, sleepy, to see Damon sitting on a chair.

"Bad dream?" Damon asked as Stefan and I collected ourselves. Damon had gotten into our heads and inserted those dreams. Since Stefan drank animal blood he wasn't strong enough to keep out the dreams caused by other vampires, and since my vampire powers seem to always be on 50% instead of 100% vampires can get into my head easily. "Do you know how easy it was to get into your heads just now? You really need some human blood." He directed his last comment to Stefan. Both my brothers had known since about a decade after we turned that my vampire powers didn't work as well as they regularly should. Damon then continued speaking, "It might even the playing field. Football reference. Too soon?" He asked Stefan as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I sighed.

"Damon what are you-" Before I could finish Stefan vamp sped to his desk and threw a knife into Damon's chest. I gasped as Damon didn't even flinch and he looked down at the knife annoyed. He pulled the knife out and shrugged at Stefan.

"Alright I deserve that. But I just wanted to let you two know they caught the culprit. The animal responsible for killing Coach Tanner and all those people." I furrowed my brows. Damon had been the one who killed them all and if they had caught him he obviously wouldn't be here chatting with us.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asked with furrowed brows.

"It was a mountain lion. Really big one." He expanded his arms to show he meant big. "It attacked a hunter this morning. It's all over the news. 'Deadly beast captured. All's well in Mystic Falls.' " He said as he pretended to print big letters in the air.

"Why would you cover your tracks?" I asked, still sitting on Stefan's bed. Damon walked over to the window before responding.

"I've decided to stay a while. And I'm just having way too much fun here with you two, and Elena." He said as he turned back around to try and get under Stefan's skin.

"Can't touch her now." Stefan said smugly with his brooding face.

"Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head. Maybe that's not my target. Believe it or not, Stefan, some girls don't need my persuasion. Some girls just can't resist my good looks and my style and my charm and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift." Damon said as he walked over to Stefan.

"Don't forget your psychotic characteristics, those sure do win with the girls' hearts." I said sarcastically with a fake smile and Damon just smirked at me. Then he stabbed the knife Stefan had thrown at him into Stefan's ab. Stefan grunted as he bent over in pain. I stiffened up a bit hoping they wouldn't get into a full vamp fight. Damon then looked at the stain of blood on his shirt.

"This is John Varvatos, dude. Dick move." He said to Stefan before walking out of the room. I sighed and vamp sped to Stefan's side as he was pulling the knife out with soft grunts of pain. I sighed and furrowed my eyebrows. What was dearest brother Damon up to now?

Stefan and I arrived at the Gilbert's residence later that morning. He was coming to see Elena, of course, but Jeremy had invited me over to see something. When Stefan knocked on the door, Elena answered it.

"Hi." Stefan and I said in sync as her eyes lit up to see Stefan. She then averted her gaze to me.

"Jeremy's back in the kitchen." She said as she gestured to behind her. I smiled.

"Thanks." I then walked past the two and into the kitchen where Jenna and Jeremy both were. Jenna looked up from the table and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey, Lina." She said. I smiled. Jeremy then noticed too.

"Oh, hey."

"HI Jenna, Jeremy." I said to them both. He put down his cup.

"C'mon it's upstairs." He said as he led the way to his room as I followed behind.

We were in his room as he shuffled through some drawers looking for what he wanted to show me when I heard Stefan and Elena making out with my vampire hearing. I cringed slightly and tried to ignore them when Jeremy finally found what he was looking for.

"Ok, ready....tada!" He said with enthusiasm as he revealed a video game from behind his back. I laughed as he sat down on the bed next to me grinning.

"No way. You wanted to show me a video game?" I asked, still smiling. He shrugged with his goofy grin still on his face.

"I remember you telling me once you had never played one so my new goal is to make you a pro." We both laughed a bit more. Then I noticed a suit on his bed.

"What's that for?" I asked as I nodded to the suit. He turned his head a bit to see what I was talking about.

"Oh, some suit Jenna got me for some stupid founder party. I'm not gonna go though so it's pointless." He said. I nodded interestingly. I remembered the first founder's party like the back of my hand, whether I wanted to or not. Then Jeremy snapped me out of my thoughts. "Aren't the Salvatore's founders too?" He asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"The Salvatore's don't get invited anymore. Not in a long time." I said as I got lost in thought again. Then I reverted my gaze back to Jeremy. "Anyways, why aren't you going? Isn't Elena going?" I asked. He sighed and set the video down.

"Vicki's probably gonna be going with Tyler and I don't want to see that and besides these types of things aren't really my scene." He responded.

"Hmm. That's too bad I was gonna ask you to be my date." I said in thought. He furrowed his brows.

"I thought the Salvatore's aren't invited anymore." He said. I shrugged.

"They're not but Elena's probably going to ask Stefan to go with her and he'll invite me and it'll be this whole thing. Basically I'm going." I said as I heard Elena asking Stefan to be her date.

"Too bad. You could've hanged with me and got your ass kicked in assassin's creed." He said, shrugging. I grinned and pushed him lightly.

"Hey! I might be new to the gamer life but I would destroy you." I said.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, grinning now.

"Oh, yeah." I responded smugly.

I was laying on a couch reading while Damon flipped through Stefan's homework across from me on the other couch. Then Zach walked in and stopped in his tracks when he saw Damon.

"I didn't know you were here." He told Damon.

"Just going through Stefan's homework. Boy, this country sure has dumbed down in the last hundred years. Why he wants to go to high school is beyond me. I mean, in the '70s, he went Ivy League. Harvard, I understood. Actually, no. I didn't get that either." Damon said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Then Zach looked as though he wanted to say something. "Go ahead, purge. Get it out. What's on your mind?" Damon asked him as he continued to look at the homework. Zach hesitated before speaking.

"Why are you here, Damon?" He asked as he shuffled on his feet. Damon looked up and focused his attention on Zach as he placed the binder of homework down.

"To spend time with you, Zach. Family's important." Damon said charmingly. Zach studied him.

"I know you. You always have a motive. So tell me, what is it this time?" Zach asked. Damon banged his head lightly against the arm of the couch. Then in a blur he vamp sped to Zach and held him by his neck. I slammed my book down and slowly walked behind Damon.

"Damon let him go." I said cautiously. Damon ignored me.

"You are in no position to question me." Damon snarled.

"I didn't mean to upset you." Zach gagged, fear evident on his face.

"Damon let him go." I said through my teeth. Damon ignored me and chuckled in Zach's face.

"This is not upset, Zach." I was about to pull Damon away from Zach when Stefan entered the room.

"What's going on?" He asked. Damon dropped Zach and turned to face Stefan as I helped Zach stand up as he coughed.

"Having a family moment, Stefan. Spending some quality time." Damon responded with his usual fake smile. He then patted Zach on the back and walked out of the room leaving me, Stefan, and Zach. Zach sat on the steps of the raised room as he continued to gasp for air.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"No, I'm not. And neither are you two. How many more people have to die before you two see that?" He lashed out. I gulped.

"We see it, alright, Zach, We see--" Zach interrupted Stefan.

"Then why aren't you two doing anything about it?" He questioned.

"We can't, Zach. I can't. It would take human blood for me and a miracle for Lina's vampire powers to finally kick in. It's the only way that we could stop him and I can't take human blood." Stefan acknowledged. I shifted uncomfortably where I sat. No one ever mentioned how my powers didn't fully work. We always thought something went wrong during the transformation. It was always a bit embarrassing and awkward when someone did bring it up and a bit hurtful. As though he was calling me useless even though that wasn't what he said he basically implied it. I tried to shrug it off and paid attention to Zach who was standing up and making sure Damon wasn't in the room anymore.

"Vervain could weaken him if he ingested it. It would help you two get the upper hand." Zach said. I stood up as well now and stood next to both of them. I shook my head with furrowed brows.

"Vervain hasn't grown here since 1865. Damon and I saw to that." I said the last part sheepishly. At the time I was doing it to protect my brothers and I but now it would be useful if I hadn't.

"The little I had I gave to Elena." Stefan added. Zach looked around once more to make sure Damon wasn't overhearing us. Stefan and I saw the nervous look he had. Stefan furrowed his brows. "What?" He questioned. Zach gestured his head in a 'follow me' type of way so we followed him. He took us through a secret door that was disguised with the rest of the hallway that led to a basement type of situation. It had a prison type of cell and further down it had a storage closet. Inside the prison cell area there were garden plots with vervain. I looked around in shock with Stefan.

"You've been growing it." I whispered in shock.

"It's just something that's been passed down through the generations. Blood only runs so deep when you're related to vampires." Zach reasoned. I shrugged. He did have a point with that one. "Damon would kill me if he knew that I had it." Zach added.

"But you're telling us. Why?" Stefan asked as we both turned to face Zach.

"Because I trust you two. And you're gonna need it if you wanna get rid of him." Zach responded. 

Elena's POV

"Delicate Flower versus Naughty Vixen." Bonnie asked me as she read the labels off of two perfumes.

"Tough call. Can we mix them?" I asked as I placed my cup in the sink.

"Look at you getting all pretty for your date. You seem happy-ish." Bonnie stated as she looked through the bag of makeup.

"I am-ish. Tonight's going to be a good night. But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door." I told her knowingly.

"What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night." Bonnie responded. I grabbed her arm gently to stop her from avoiding my gaze.

"Bonnie, out with it." I said. She sighed.

"Okay, but it has to go in the vault because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squealed." Bonnie told me. I nodded my head gently and she continued. "Apparently, Stefan has a very interesting backstory. Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?" Bonnie asked me. I shrugged.

"I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues." I said.

"Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad. So he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until finally it worked and she turned against Damon." I chuckled nervously.

"That sounds like one person's side of the story meaning Damon's." I said, deciding not to believe the story. Stefan was a good guy, he wouldn't do that.

"I just wanted you to know." Bonnie responded.

"Anyway, his past relationships are none of my business." I told her.

"Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar. That is your business." She mumbled as she tested a perfume.

"Stefan is none of those things." I responded, getting a bit agitated.

"Yeah? How do you know?" Bonnie countered. I opened my mouth to respond but realized I had no evidence that I knew he was a good guy.

Adelina's POV

I was admiring my dress in Stefan's room as he was putting his shoes on. We had a plan to get Damon down. This was phase one of that plan.

"They still wear ties at this thing?" Damon asked as he pranced into the room.

"Why are you even going?" I mumbled.

"Well, it's only fitting. We were at the very first one, remember?" Damon said as he shoved me out of the way to view himself in the mirror. I scoffed and plopped myself on the chair opposite from Stefan's.

"I think it's better if we don't draw attention to ourselves." Stefan said.

"So you should stay here. I'll see to it Elena has a good time." Damon chuckled to himself as Stefan poured us both a drink. I'll admit I didn't care for drinking considering my father had had a problem with it but I still drank occasionally. Damon then noticed Stefan and I sipping our drinks.

"My goodness, I've driven you both to drink." He mused.

"We can't seem to rid ourselves of you. What else are we supposed to do, besides go about living our lives?" Stefan responded.

"Go about living my life." Damon mimicked. "See, therein lies your eternal struggle. You're dead, dude. Get over it." I rolled my eyes and continued taking small sips of my bourbon. Damon then held up a tie to his chest and looked at us.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"No tie." I advised. He then threw the tie at me and I caught it and balled it up and threw it, with vampire strength, at him. He dodged and it flew out the open window.

"Oops?" I said nervously with a small smile on my face.

It was a bit later on and Damon was finishing getting ready as Stefan and I continued to sip on our bourbons.

"It's cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud." Damon said as he admired himself. I rolled my eyes at how big his ego was.

"Yes, being a 150-year-old teenager has been the height of my happiness." Stefan said sarcastically. Damon looked away from the mirror and turned to Stefan smirking.

"You cracked a funny, Stefan." Damon said as he chuckled. Stefan then downed his drink in one go. "I should have a drink and celebrate." Damon decided. He then walked over to the bourbon and poured himself a glass. I watched as my leg shook nervously. Damon then picked up the picture Stefan had of Katherine from 1864. Damon looked at it in poignancy.

"1864. You and Katherine were the perfect couple. It was hell watching you dance with her." Damon directed to Stefan, slightly bitter.

"My happiness was short-lived, as you well know." Stefan responded without turning his head.

"I remember. I left the party early, I was waiting for her. The night you dropped her off, I was waiting just inside. You were such a gentleman, gave her a kiss on the cheek. And what she really wanted was.." Damon trailed off. Stefan then turned around to watch him. Damon picked up the glass and sighed. "Oh, well. Here's to history repeating itself, huh?" Damon commented. Instead of pouring it into his mouth, he let the liquid spill onto the floor and dropped the glass.

"I admire your effort. Pouring yourselves a drink then spiking the bottle with vervain. I'm not some drunk sorority chick. You can't roofie me." Stefan and I pretended to look disappointed. Damon continued speaking. "But I can't help but feel a little used. I thought we were having a family moment." He sighed. "I have to go to the party angry. Who knows what I'll do?" Damon then walked out of the room.

Damon had already left to go pick Caroline up and Stefan and I were making our way down the stairs when we ran into Zach.

"That was his favorite Scotch. I'm sorry. I thought it would work." Zach said.

"We weren't counting on it." I told him. He furrowed his brows.

"You knew it would fail." Zach realized.

"Did what we wanted. Lowered his guard. He won't expect us to try again so soon." Stefan responded. Zach held up a small vial of vervain.

"I doubled what I put in the Scotch." He said. Stefan looked at me to see if I wanted to carry. I shook my head to signal no. Even though this was the right thing to do, I couldn't help but feel guilty to try and lock Damon up. Stefan took the vial and placed it inside his coat pocket. Time for phase two. 

Elena's POV

I was with Stefan and Lina looking at old relics from all the founding families when I

came across the original guess registry. I read the beginning out loud.

"The Founding Families of Mystic Falls welcomes you to the inaugural Founder's Council Celebration. Wow. Look, it's the original guest registry." I told them. They both seemed to get a bit tense which was weird but they came closer to see it. "Look at all these familiar names. Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood." I then stopped and reread the last guests to make sure I was seeing it right. "Is that Damon Salvatore? And Adelina and Stefan Salvatore?" I said in confusion.

"The original Salvatore siblings. Our ancestors. Tragic story, actually." Damon said as he entered the room with Caroline.

"We don't need to bore them with stories of the past." Stefan said quickly.

"It's not boring, Stefan. I'd love to hear more about your family." I told him with a smile. Ever since what Bonnie said earlier, I was determined to find out more about Stefan's past and present. The three Salvatores then had a staring contest. Adelina and Stefan versus Damon. Suddenly, Caroline broke the small gap of silence there was.

"Well, I'm bored. I wanna dance. And Damon won't dance with me." Caroline said. Damon shook his head.

"Mm-mm." Caroline then seemed to get an idea.

"Could I just borrow your date?" She asked me. I was taken aback by her question.

"Oh, uh.." I chuckled nervously and looked at Stefan for help.

"I don't really dance." He told Care.

"Oh, sure he does. You should see him. Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk. He does it all." Damon said as Stefan glared at him.

"You wouldn't mind, would you, Elena?" Caroline asked me. I shrugged and put on a fake smile.

"It's up to Stefan." I said.

"Well, sorry, but I'm not gonna take no for an answer." Caroline then grabbed Stefan's arm and pulled him out of the room. Right before they exited though Caroline turned back to Lina. "Oh, Lina, Bonnie was looking for you just FYI." She said. Lina smiled at Care and gave me an apologetic look as she left the room leaving just Damon and I.

"I wanna apologize to you for being such a world-class jerk the other night when I tried to kiss you. There's no excuse. My therapist says I'm..acting out, trying to punish Stefan." Damon said. I chuckled in slight disbelief.

"For what?" I asked.

"It's all in the past. I don't even want to bring it up. Let's just say that the men in the Salvatore family have been cursed with brother rivalry. And it all started with the original Salvatore brothers." Damon said as he pointed upwards, referring to the Original Salvatore brothers being in heaven. "The Salvatore name was practically royalty in this town until the war, there was a battle here--" I interrupted him and finished his sentence.

"The battle of Willow Creek." I stated. He nodded, a bit surprised I knew.

"Right." He responded.

"I know, we talked about it in class. Confederate soldiers fired on a church with civilians inside." I explained.

"What the history books left out was the people that were killed, they weren't there by accident. They were believed to be union sympathizers. So some of the founders on the confederacy side back then wanted them rounded up and burned alive. Stefan and Damon had someone they loved very much in that church. And when they went to rescue them they were shot. Murdered in cold blood." Damon said as he looked at the tiny replica of it.

"Who was in the church that they wanted to save?" I asked curiously.

"A woman, I guess. Doesn't it always come down to the love of a woman?" Damon inquired. I sighed and regained myself.

"Look, I'm sorry that you and Stefan have this thing between you but I can't get in the middle of it, Damon. I just..I hope you two can work it out." I told him.

"I hope so too." He whispered.

Adelina's POV

I had been wandering around looking for Bonnie when I finally landed my eyes on her. I was about to walk up to her when I stopped in my tracks and watched. The candle by her had just blown out and she glanced over to it. She seemed to focus on it and suddenly, the candle lit back up. She quickly blew it out and made sure no one had seen what she had just done. I left to go find Stefan and tell him when I caught eyes of him at the bar. I quickly walked over and he saw me come next to him.

"Hi." He said.

"HI." I said, slightly breathless. Before I could say anything, Damon's voice spoke out.

"What'd we miss?" He asked as him and Elena joined us.

"We were just chatting. Drink, Damon?" Stefan asked casually. Damon gave him a fake smile.

"No, thanks, I'll pass." Then both my brothers had a mini stare off until Elena interrupted them.

"Stefan, do you have another dance in you?" Elena asked.

"Absolutely." He responded. They then both walked onto the dance floor and started to sway to the music. I stood next to Damon watching whilst Caroline was on his other.

"They look so cute together." Caroline smiled.

"Don't talk, please." Damon groused. I glanced at his face to see this was reawakening old memories we thought we all had buried deep enough to forget. 

Elena's POV

I was beaming as Stefan and I swayed together on the dance floor.

"I, uh, I hope Damon didn't drive you too crazy." Stefan said. I scoffed.

"No, actually, he was on good behavior. He even apologized and explained why he is the way he is. That it all goes back to Katherine." I said the last part a bit bitterly as Stefan was lost in thought.

"So tell me about her. What happened?" I asked, hoping he would finally open up to me. He shook his head.

"Not something I like to talk about." He responded. I nodded.

"I get that. I do. I just want you to know that you can. I mean, I burden you with all of my drama and I want you to do the same." I told him, trying to hint I was desperate for him to show me he was a good guy. He nodded, not knowing how to respond to that.

"Thank you." He said. I sighed and decided to be outright.

"The truth is, Stefan I don't really know that much about you and I'd really love it if you would open up to me." I told him. His jaw tightened.

"Damon said something, didn't he?" He asked. I sighed in frustration at how he wasn't understanding that this was about my feelings not Damon. "He likes to play games and cause trouble, Elena." He said. I shook my head.

"This isn't about Damon, it's about me trying to get to know you. Look, you're the mystery guy and I like that but with mystery comes with secrets and this thing with Katherine--" Before I could finish my rant, Stefan spoke.

"Let it go. I-I don't want to talk about it." Stefan responded. Finally my patience broke.

"Well, then, say something about yourself, anything. Otherwise I'm left with nothing but what other people tell me." I snapped.

"Don't you see what Damon has done here? He's trying to get you to turn against me." He said. I scoffed at how he kept thinking it had to do with Damon.

"Well, then I guess it's working." I told him. I then stormed off in frustration.

It was later on and after I had finished venting to Bonnie I went to the bathroom to retouch up my makeup. When I walked in, Caroline was already in here doing the same.

"Hey." I told her as I opened up my purse.

"Hey." She responded. "So how are things with Stefan?" She asked as she grabbed a lip gloss.

"Great. Just great." I said a little bitterly.

"Really? Well, my radar must be off cause I was getting all sorts of other vibes." She mused as she applied lip gloss. I stared at her applying it when I caught sight of something on her neck.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She said as she finished and turned to me. I grabbed her scarf and tried to pull it up to see but she shoved me off.

"D-don't." She stuttered. As she turned her head to face the mirror, I pulled her scarf up to see a horrible bite mark that seemed to be old.

"Oh, my God, Caroline, what happened?" I asked, concerned.

"Nothing, okay?" She replied, shoving me off and fixing her scarf.

"That is not nothing. Did somebody hurt you?" I interrogated.

"No, okay, it...nothing, it just..my mom would kill me." She mumbled the last part. I saw

what looked like to be another one on her shoulder through her sweater and pulled her sweater down to see.

"Did Damon hurt you?" I asked in disbelief.

"No..of course not." Caroline said. I reached to pull it down again, but Caroline grabbed

my arm and threw it off of her. "Just leave me alone, okay, Elena? God." Caroline exploded. She then quickly left the bathroom. It had to be Damon, that little demon from hell! 

Adelina's POV

I was with Stefan looking out over the water. He had told me all about Elena's little outburst and how Damon had planted seeds of doubt into her. I sighed and turned to look for Damon at the party when I saw Elena storming over to him. I walked a bit closer and used my vampire hearing.

Elena shoved Damon back and his smirk fell.

"There is something seriously wrong with you. You stay away from Caroline or I will go straight to her mother, the sheriff. You got it? Stay away from her." Elena snarled in his face.

Elena then started to walk towards Stefan and I so I returned to my place next to Stefan.

"I'm sorry. I take it all back." Elena directed to Stefan. We then both turned around to face her. "You're completely right about Damon." Elena added.

"Well, what did he do?" Stefan asked, worried he might have tried to hurt Elena.

"There are bruises all over Caroline's body. Bite marks, and he has her all confused and messed up in the head." Elena ranted in disbelief. She then noticed Stefan and I didn't look surprised. "You don't look surprised." She stated to us. I shifted uncomfortably.

"Um..I'm handling it." Stefan said.

"Handling it? Stefan, you should be having him arrested." Elena scoffed.

"Elena, please, we don't expect you to understand." I said, trying not to have her get mad at Stefan. They were already having a bit of a fight, no need to add to it.

"I don't understand anything, Adelina. So why don't you two just clear it up for me?" Elena said. I sighed at my failed attempt to make her not get mad.

"Look, there are things that you don't know, okay? Things that I want to tell you, but I can't. And I may never be able to. And I just need you to trust me." STefan said, desperately.

"Trust is earned. I can't just magically hand it over." Elena responded. Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of Damon and Caroline walking off together. I touched Stefan's arm lightly and he saw them too.

"I'm so sorry. We have to go." Stefan said. We both then quickly followed Damon, leaving behind a dumbfounded Elena. Once far away from Elena I spoke.

"Did you give it to her?" I asked. He nodded.

"Poured it into her drink. She downed it." I sighed nervously. All Damon had to do was bite into Caroline and boom, we got him.

When Stefan and I arrived we saw Caroline unconscious on the floor along with a choking Damon.

"We knew we couldn't spike your drink. So I spiked hers." Stefan said. Damon grunted as he tried to lift himself up. Stefan and I kneeled down to Damon's side and right before he passed out I could have swore I saw a look of betrayal and hurt directed towards me. I gulped and helped Stefan carry Damon out of their back home.

We did what we had to do to protect everyone. As we threw Damon into the cell I was locking up the door as Zach and Stefan went up the stairs.

"Yes, Damon, the headline reads 'deadly beast captured'. All is well in Mystic Falls." I whispered. But I still couldn't help but feel guilty for doing this to him.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry it's coming out later then expected! I hope everyone is enjoying Adelina's journey still! Also I just want to say for outfits and such stuff I don't always provide a description because I know I find it enjoyable to envision how they're dressed in my own way. I don't have a lot to say this time around but thanks for reading! <3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

74.8K 1.7K 64
Eva Gilbert has spent her entire life having fun with her best friend and twin sister Elena in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia where nothing b...
155K 2.5K 94
Mia Salvatore is the youngest out of the two brothers. She's currently living in New York and is having the time of her life. She gets a call from St...
9.8K 272 51
[1st of the 'Change' books] Ever heard of Mystic Falls? Well, it's my hometown. I've lived there on and off since the time I turned into a vampire, t...
1.2M 30.3K 45
'"Okay..." I trailed off awkwardly, shoving my hands in my pockets. He groaned in frustration and I shot him a look. "What are you uhhh-ing about?" I...