π‘¬π’šπ’†π’” 𝑢𝒏 𝑼𝒔|Book 1

By nenewritesometimes

"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like... More

II. Same Ole, Same Ole
III. Night Terror
IV. Awkward
V. Here We Go Again
VI. Party Fail
VII. Best Day Ev-
VIII. Underneath The Stars
IX. Standing Up
X. Nobody's Perfect
XI. Night Of The Past
XII. Midnight City
XIII. Shut Up, I'm Over It
XIV. Hot In Here
XV. I Just Can't
XVI. Hold Me
XVII. No More Tears
XVIII. Then He Kiss Me
XIX. Life Of Da Party
XX. Horny On My Mind
XXI. Burnout
XXII. Your Mine and You Know It
XXIII. So Into You
XXIV. You'll Never Learn
XXV. Sunday Madness
XXVI. Closer and Closer
XXVII. I Got My Baby
XXVIII. Abnormal Meeting
XXIX. The Talk
Chapter XXX. Never See You Again
Chapter XXXI. Back To New
Chapter XXXII. Uh Oh!
Chapter XXXIII. Be Honest, Onest
Chapter XXXIV. Remmber Me
Chapter XXXV. Tears In Heaven
Chapter XXXVI. Bonnie n' Clyde
Chapter XXXVII. On The Road
Chapter XXXVIII. Fallin' For Ya
Chapter XXXIX. What You Don't Know
Chapter XL. Won't Lose You
XLI. Doin' It
XLII. I Hate You Pt. 1
XLIII. I Hate You Pt. 2
XXLIV. All Your Fault
XLV. Finding My Way Back
XLVI. At Its Best
XLVII. An Onest Mistake
XLVIII. Starting New
XLIX. Replaceable In A Sec.
L. Mrs. Petty
LI. That's My Best Friend
LII. Can't Raise A Man
LIII. So Damn Good
LIV. Fame To The Head
LV. Thinking 'bout You
LVI. Under The Mistletoe
LVII. New Year, No Us
LVIII. The Price of Fame Pt.1
LIX. The Price of Fame Pt.2
LX. Quiet Uptown
LXI. One More Try
LXII. Eyes On Us
EYES ON US SEQUEL

I. Still At The Bottom

116K 2.7K 2.8K
By nenewritesometimes

*y'all I'm editing this story, the storyline isn't changing, only minor typos*

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons
"Still At The Bottom"

Imma rich nigga, stunning on a broke nigga bitch
My shit cold with a hundred gold on my wrist
Might fuck around and fuck on ya bitch
Let her lick up all on my tip

"Gotta bad bitch with me and she love to take charge." I rapped as a random girl twerked on me.

I wasn't sure where she came from, she just got on stage and started dancing. I was feeling her vibe though, a pretty girl with a fat ass throwing it back while I rap one of my songs.

Nothing bad could've come out of it. The music started going off and everyone started cheering and shouting my name. The girl gave me a kiss on the cheek then got off the stage.

"Ayo, thank y'all foreal." I thanked everyone handing DJ the mic. I dapped him up before getting off the stage. Music started playing and the crowded got even more hyped.

I walked through them, getting light touches from different girls as I walked by. I recognized some and others I didn't at all. One girl though, ended up standing out the most. I saw Winter standing with a group of her friends, she was dancing a little to the music as she kept staring at me. I tuck in my lips looking off and walking over to Junior.

"YOOOOO!" he shouted, putting his arms up. I shook my head, chuckling while approaching him.

"And you talking 'bout you didn't want to perform. All the bitches love you." he said as we dapped each other up.

"Ayo, buddy give my friend here the best." he added talking to the bartender.

The guy poured liquor in a shot glass then put it out in front of me. I grabbed it and took it to the head, coughing a little at the burning sensation.

"That's that good shit right there." Junior said, nodding his head. "Anyway, bro you was lit up there. Had everyone feeling the song, homie your on the way to the top." he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

He look up, "I can see it now...Onest the greatest fucking rapper out of New Jersey. Hits after hits, you gon' be better than Meek Mill son." he said talking with his hand in the air. I shook my head moving his hand off my shoulder.

"You tripping." I told him leaning on the counter. "Ain't no way in hell imma be better than the greats. Meek Mill my nigga? No way." I said, shaking my head again.

My rapping skills were good, but no better than Meek or any other rapper out there. I had confidence that I'll be up there with them sooner or later, but better than them? Nah, I know for sure that wasn't going to happen. I been rapping since I was thirteen, but it wasn't taken serious until I turned sixteen and started using SoundCloud.

I was your typical teen SoundCloud rapper that was trying to get myself out there. I never really thought I would get noticed, I was just doing it because I liked rapping and making up word plays that made people do the stank face while listening.

That was what I was doing. So, when people actually started listening to it and actually liked it, I knew this was it. So, I did everything in my passion to get myself out there more. Imagine a sixteen year old, rapping in the middle of Times Square just to get noticed by someone.

And eventually I did.

Junior was my producer, he also was a rapper but making beats was his go to. I met him and we instantly became friends. Two teenagers, a sixteen year old rapper and eighteen year old producer, the ultimate duo to this music shit. We made songs after songs, most of them doing good on YouTube.

I was well known in neighboring states: Philly, Jersey, New York, Maryland, and Delaware. I was looking forward to get out there more, but only time would tell though.

"Bro, imma need you to stop doubting yourself." Junior told me, leaning on the counter.

"I'm not doubting myself, I'm just saying I'm not there at the moment. Still at the bottom." I mumbled the last part to myself.

I had confidence...a little.

"Anyway, while we're talking about that. You still producing that girl?" I asked, he sigh tossing his head back and I took that as a yes.

I wasn't the only one Junior was producing. I, however, was the only actual artist he was producing. All the other individuals weren't talented at all. And I don't want it to seem like I'm better than them, but if you was in the studio with them then you'll understand.

"Bro, she still wanna do this pop star shit and I can't take it. She sounds horrible." He answered talking about the one and only, Lady Cakes.

Why was that her name? I can't even give you a valid enough answer.

I chuckled, "That's your fault for telling her she sounds good. You wasting your time." I told him and he smack his lips.

"She's a terrible singer..."

"But?"

He sigh, "But, she gives good head and she ended up giving me some in order to let her in the studio." He finished, I shook my head at him.

Just sad.

"Look I'm trying really, but I know if I tell her she sucks, I can't get anymore sucks. You feel me?" He asked and I stare at him with a blank face.

"You wrong, I hope you know that." I told him.

He groaned, "Oh well! As long as she continue giving me good top, I'll attempt to make her sound good. Ain't no guarantee though."

"You telling the wrong one homie. You should be telling her that since she's your artist."

"You should make a song with her."

"Hell no!" I exclaimed and he started laughing like it was funny.

"Aight, I'm playing, but it looks like ole girl checking you out." He changed the subject pointing. I turned around to where he was pointing seeing Winter sending a flirtatious smile at me.

I mentally roll my eyes, turning away. "Yeah no." I said.

"Ion understand why haven't you hit yet. She obviously have a crush on you." Junior told me and I suck my teeth.

"More like a crush on fame and money." I thought to myself.

"I don't want to degrade a woman for whatever she does with her life, but Winter is a hoe. She literally messed with everyone in Trenton and I refuse to be with a girl that's ran-through." I told him honestly.

As much as I shouldn't be judging the way someone lives their life, the shit Winter do is disgusting to me at least. I'm not even going to lie, she was a pretty Blasian girl. She had curves, a pretty face, and her personality was straight. However, everybody had already had sex with her more than once at that.

Not knocking down what people do with their lives, but it wasn't for me.

"Bro, you should still fuck on her. She's bad as hell, thicker than a bag of snickers. Fine as fuck!" He emphasized loudly.

I roll my eyes, "Body doesn't mean anything to me." I told him.

"That's sus."

"You know what I mean. Anyway, I gotta go." I said checking the time on my watch.

It was midnight and I had to work tomorrow. Rapping wasn't the only thing I did, I had to make money in between that.

"So, you just gonna leave the party man? We still turning up!"

I shrugged my shoulders starting to walk off. "I gotta work and you know my mom hates when I'm late." I told him and he waved me off.

"Aight, we're hitting the studio tomorrow. Don't be late." He shouted. I nodded my head walking away.

I headed out the club seeing the people that were trying to get in. Some of the girls waved at me and I waved back, going to my car. Reaching my car, I took out my keys and unlocking it. Getting inside, I sigh shutting the door.

What a night.

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Ayeeee, I'm back and better y'all. This was the first chapter, so it's probably a little boring but I promise it'll get better.

Y'all ready for this crazy, wild ride we bout to be on?

Btw thank you datsriri for the idea, I know exactly how imma do this so thank you again. I hope you and everyone else like it❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 237 9
Third and final addition to the 'Three Words Series' Naomi and Theo have grown in more ways than one. They've spent years apart but still together in...
155K 6.1K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
1.1M 70K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
190K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...