Sweet Stranger || Taekook tex...

Af RubiyaYasmin

I looked at him as an enemy until i realized that enemy, i fell in love with...πŸ’œ It's a toptae story..so...u... Mere

**author's note**
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ‰
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36

#28

1K 67 111
Af RubiyaYasmin

Hyung,aren't we gonna study??

Jimin looks at Yoongi worriedly....he was playing in his ps5 for two hours now...

They were supposed to study today...their exams are coming in two days. Jimin was studying in the library...when Yoongi dragged him to his home saying they are gonna study there.

Jimin is already lacking behind in a course & trying hard to cop up with it. He isn't fast like others. It takes him time to understand clearly. He has problems with memorization too.Yoongi told him he is gonna teach him that subject...as he really is good at it....true though...he doesn't study much but his grades are excellent...

But jimin sees no sign of study now. Yoongi is playing right the moment they got there..

Jimin holds yoongi's shirt hem,pulling it...

Hyung you said you are gonna teach me...i am gonna fail...

Aish ! Don't do this minnie...just a little more...let me finish this..this subject isn't that hard....hmm??

Jimin nods slowly....he opens his book....but everything he learned in class...seems blurry in his mind now...

He keeps going through everything...but nothing was helping at all...

When Yoongi finally stands up from his place after a few moments,jimin's eyes shine...

Yoongi sits in front jimin....

Show me where you don't understand?

Here hyung..jimin immediately pass him the book..

At first it was going quite well...Yoongi was solving problems....but then suddenly Yoongi tell jimin that he is hungry....

Jimin runs towards the kitchen to make something for him....when he bring that back...Yoongi takes a break to eat first...

After finishing that...they again started with study...

But.....

I am feeling sleepy now...you too should take rest minnie...this is easy peasy work...

Jimin jolts not even his half work was done...

But hyung....

Agh! Believe me....we are gonna make it through...

Yoongi lies on the bed....& suddenly pulls jimin closer to him on the bed...jimin lose balance & falls on Yoongi...

This is bad...this close is bad...

Jimin's heart suddenly starts racing when Yoongi pulls him to his chest...

Sleep okay? You can start fresh after waking up...

Jimin was so close to Yoongi's chest,he even can hear his heart beat. He keeps listening to it silently...Even forgets he has ton of study to complete..

You are so soft...you feel like a pillow....Yoongi murmurs.

Jimin looks at him..he suddenly courage up & puts his hand on yoongi's chest.

Yoongi opens his eyes...

What happened?

N..nothing.....jimin replies shuttering....

Then sleep....Yoongi pulls him more closer & puts his leg on him....

Jimin close his eyes...his heart was melting inside..he doesn't know when hearing yoongi's heartbeat,he falls asleep.

He wakes up jolting after two hours....yoongi was still sleeping...

It was already 9pm...jimin looks at the pile of books on the table...then again looks at Yoongi...

Hyung...jimin calls softly...but Yoongi doesn't response...

Jimin calls again...but this time Yoongi turns to the other side...

Minnie let me sleep...Yoongi whines.

Jimin sighs looking at him...the raise up from the bed.

He steps down & gathers his books...then put it in the bag pack.....

He again walks at Yoongi & covers him with the blanket...

Hyung...i am going....jimin says in a low tone..

Mhmm...Yoongi hums in sleep...

Jimin grabs his bag pack...the walks out of yoongi's home....

He walks few steps....he doesn't know where he was going..

But suddenly stops in the middle of the footway,squatting down.

God! I didn't study a single thing! They are gonna kick me out if i fail! Jimin starts sobbing looking down.

He doesn't know how much time has passed...but he looks up when he feels a soft tap on his shoulder...

He keeps looking at the person standing in front with a worried look...

What happened minnie?? Are you alright...?

Jimin doesn't Say anything..instead keeps sobbing...

Hobi Hyung..

Hobi squats down...

Are you feeling sick?? Somewhere hurts??

Hobi asks panicking....

" I am gonna fail hyung " Jimin says sobbing out..

Huh? Hobi feels confused hearing that.

I didn't read a single thing. I don't understand anything hyung. I am gonna fail...

God! That's why you are crying like this! Hobi holds his chest in relive..

Jimin sniffles....

Hobi takes the towel on his neck,then wipes jimin's tears...& his snot...

People cry this much over something like that? Are you a kid?? Hobi says wiping.

But i really didn't study. I am gonna be fail for sure.

No you won't...hobi says softly.

But i don't understand anything....jimin whines.

I am gonna help you...

But you have study too hyung...jimin sniffles again.

We both gonna study...don't worry,i won't let you fail...you believe me,right?

Hobi says helping jimin up...

Yeah...Don't pressure on your hand,it's still injured...jimin replies.

It's fine now...

Why are you roaming around with a towel on the road...jimin says rubbing his eyes.

Hobi smirks..

I just went to gym...while coming back i saw you squatting like that...don't scare people like that...hobi holds his bag & takes out a water bottle..

Drink...god! Don't cry over something like that...no...don't cry again...hobi wipes jimin's snot with his hand....

Jimin gulps some water down...

Why....he asks.

Hobi keeps silent for a moment...

Because you look ugly when you cry...

Jimin pouts hearing that...hobi holds his hand....

Let's go...

Both walks some steps more...hobi's house was near yoongi's. Just a block away.

The reach there in no time.

Jimin walks behind hobi...hobi puts the keys on the shoe rack.

Hobi lives there alone. His parents lives a little far away . As the university is there,hobi has to live close by.

The walks inside.hobi takes jimin to his room.

Sit here...

Jimin sits on a couch...hobi opens his closet & takes out a pair of socks...

The squats in front jimin...

Raise your feet..

Hyung...yo..you don't have to...jimin replies immediately.

Hobi sighs...then holds jimin's feet & puts that sock on his feet...

Your feet are freezing..

Jimin was looking at him silently....

Hobi raise up...went to the kitchen....jimin was sitting on the couch.

Hobi comes back with a cup of hot chocolate...then give it to jimin....

He sits on the floor,then puts some books on the table....

Here...

He open up the book...jimin widen his eyes looking at it..

Woah!!! What are these sticky notes....jimin says in surprise.

A little note of what i understand from the lecture. In easy words.

They are with each para! God! You are so good in these...jimin says looking at it....

Then looks at hobi...

You are amazing....

Hobi keeps looking at jimin...his eyes were glittering....

Beautiful...hobi murmurs...

Huh? What hyung? Jimin asks.

I said....i have a beautiful thought that you are an idiot....hobi says flickering on jimin's forehead.

Ouch! Jimin rubs in there....you are mean....

Right...hobi chuckles....now let's get this started.

Hobi started to teach jimin....he went through all the matters that was impossible for jimin to understand....the surprising part was,after hobi taught him....the lessons seems quite easy now....

Jimin was studying,while hobi was reading on his own book....he was highlighting the important parts....

Suddenly hobi jolts when jimin touch on his cheek...he looks at jimin.

You have highlighter mark on your cheek hyung...jimin says rubbing in there.

Hobi suddenly holds jimin's hand looking at him...jimin tilts his head in confusion.

What happened...

Nothing...hobi shakes his head....i am gonna drink some water...you need something?

No...jimin shakes his head....

Hobi stands up & walks in the kitchen....he stands holding on the kitchen corner,lowering his head down....he keeps standing like that for some moments....

He doesn't know how much time passed,he returns with a bottle...

They again start studying...

It's been three four hours that they been studying......jimin almost completed everything. The rest left,he could do it on his own now...he lies his head on the table in relaxation. Doesn't no when,his eyes closed & falls in sleep.

Hobi rubs his nose in exhaustion. He looks at jimin. A smile appears in his lips.

He stands up...then scoop jimin up in his lap...gently lies him down on the bed covering with blanket.

He sits beside him..

He keeps looking at jimin's sleeping face. His heart was racing fast. He looks at jimin's lips which were trembling in sleep.

Hobi leans down...as close as their breath collides with each other...he leans a little closer to jimin's lips...almost attached...

But stops suddenly....he looks at jimin sadly...

You don't belong to me...i can't do this to you...

He whispers looking at him...then leans again & gently kisses on jimin's forehead.

This much is okay...right?

He sadly murmurs.

Then grabs his another pillow & takes a blanket from the closet. Closing the door behind,he comes to the living room.

He lies on the couch....looking at the ceiling..he keeps looking at silently.

God....in another life,does he belong to me??

He murmurs,doesn't know why.

He takes his phone...texts someone...then puts it beside & close his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day who university's eyes widens,when the prince along with his boyfriend walks in,putting their hands in each others pockets.

With a big smile on their face...talking each other,forgetting the eyes were fixed on them...forgetting the whole world.

So they really are dating?? A girl whispers to another.

Oh come on. It can be like a bromance...they didn't do nothing sort of t~~

Everyone's jaw drops,..when making others assumption false...

Tae gently pecks on jungkook's lips...they widens their eyes as if it will burst out anytime.

Babe,you go inside...i am gonna buy something to drink...tae says softly.

Jungkook nods smiling....then walks inside...

Fuck......others whispers.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

120K 7.1K 33
A totally unexpected marriage between a most beautiful cute bunny and cold handsome tiger . Jeon jungkook never thought that he will get married to...
47.5K 1.9K 53
γ€ŠTaekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
576K 18.8K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
145K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❀ smut request are open