2:Fire & Ice || Yizhan Ff ||

By Script-Symphony

Completed!! They were like Yin and Yang, good and bad fire and ice. Both from different world, different back... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
01; Just Wanted to Burn For Once
02; Only Family
03: Second Encounter
04; Coldness
05; Not again
06; New Job
07; An Asshole Boss
08; Triggered An Attack
09; Meeting The Brother
10; Short Tempered
11; Sharing a Bed
12; Furious Uncle
13; Hint of Jealousy
14; Taste of Craziness
16; Ten Percent of The Truth
17; Defensive Xiao Zhan
18; What Lurks Within
19; Ambush
20; Different Direction
21; A Mob Boss
22; Mr Xiao Ying
23; Wang Haikuan
24; Forgiveness
25; Thunderstorm and Bedtime Stories
26; Her Boyfriend
27; His Ex
28; HeartBreak.
29; Savior
30; Gone Wrong
31; Pain and Anger
32; Too Late
33; Numb
35; Ice
36; Talk With Uncle
37; Talk With Haikuan
38; The Club I
39; The Club II
40; One Down
41; Problematic
42; Fight It! 18+
43; A Taste of Her Own Medicine
44; Done Running
45; Gotcha
46; Another Twist
47; How Would it End
48; Chilling Feeling
49; A Sudden Betrayal
50; Her Point of View
51; Is It Over?
52; Five Years Later
Info
Special Thanks!!!
Cast/Characters
Info
Epilogue 01
Epilogue 02
Extra Chapter; A Happy Ending
Author Note
Covers

34: Played With Fire&Ice

5.1K 423 60
By Script-Symphony

Fling off his upper coat, Wang Yibo wadded up the sleeves of his shirt to his elbows, his black pants hanging perfectly on his waist and his feets were covered with well polished black leather shoes. His feet were clangorous, hefty steps achoing through out the building as he walked towards his secret basement.

It's about time he played a little.

Reaching the lowest floor of his mansion, one of his men guarding the door opened it for him and he ostentatiously made his way in. Haoxuan and Yuchen were waiting for him with a chair between them and a little table that had his tools. Elegantly,  he sat himself down, three empty chairs a few meters before him.

"Bring them in" he ordered in a deep husky and grim voice.

Without wasting any second, the door opened and three of his men walked in with three other people, a sack over their heads and a robe tied tightly around their wrist from behind. He nodded and they were sat down on the three empty chairs before Wang Yibo and the bags were taken off their heads to reveal Zoe, Taio and FanXing, three of them breathless as they took in their surroundings.

"FanXing?" Taio called with widened eyes seeing his little brother.

"Ge!" Little FanXing also called with expanded orbs.

"Good, you all know each other" Wang Yibo commented gazing at all of them intensively.

"What is the meaning of this Wang Yibo?" Zoe glared at the gruffy man.

Wang Yibo held his palm out and Haoxuan placed a little dagger into his hand, their breathes immediately got caught in their throat, they probably realized they wouldn't make it out alive.

"This has nothing to do with my little brother, let him go!" Taio scowled.

"What do you even want with us?!" Zoe shouted.

Wang Yibo smirked twisting the dagger between his fingers. "Well you see, My old pet just died and I don't have anyone to have fun with so I decided to use you three as replacement for my last pet, it would be fun wouldn't it?" He eyed them sadistically, he rest backwards and crossed his legs. "Do you want to start talking or do you want me force it out from you. Trust me, I don't mind hiting a girl, sometimes you just have to treat girls the hard especially when she's a bitch"

"You are sick!" Zoe spat.

"I guess..." He started rising from his seat and moved towards Taio with the dagger between his fingers, he smirked down at the doctor who was screaming meemies from fear. Slowly, Wang Yibo traced his jawline with his dagger. "They didn't warn you before you started playing with fire. Trust me, you just got burnt" with one swift movement, the little dagger was buried in his left thigh, cries of agony from Taio filled the basement.

Zoe gasped loudly and shook like a leaf.

"Please, we did it because we had no choice!" FanXing wailed in a loud voice.

"Trust me FanXing, you have no idea on who your brother is or what he has done" Wang Yibo said making his way to his chair but just then, the door opened and Xiao Zhan walked in with one of the men.

FanXing's eyes sparkled and he smiled brightly seeing the other was fine and healthy, forgetting the fact that he was in a deadly situation "You are alright!" He proclaimed cheerfully.

Wang Yibo jumped on his feet "What are you doing here, you shouldn't be here!"

"Why can't I?" Xiao Zhan said without void and then his eyes landed on FanXing, they immediately softened. "Untie him" he ordered the man that came with him.

Wang Yibo said nothing but signaled the man with his hand and the man instantly untied FanXing but he remained sitting, rubbing his wrist.

"Thank you Ge" he said to Xiao Zhan who nodded.

Xiao Zhan took Wang Yibo's hand and held him back to the chair and sat him down, then he sat on his labs comfortably. "We can begin. I don't want to miss out the fun as well" he said and placed a kiss on Wang Yibo's lips before turning back to the victims. His eyes hardened as they landed on Taio who was bleeding from his thighs while crying in agnoy, Xiao Zhan stared at him, he didn't feel any commiseration none sympathy, he only felt resentment, execration and inflamed. The more he stared at him, the more his face and gazed hardened, the more he realized how simpleton and exploitable he was, trusting anyone from this cruel world.

He scoffed internally, So preposterous...

He tilted his head. "Let me guess, he is the mastermind behind my kidnapping" Xiao Zhan articulated cold-blooded, nearly sending shivers down Wang Yibo's spine.

"Xiao Zhan, I can ex-explain...!" Taio blabbered, sweats dripping from his forehead and his throat making a gulping sound.

"Explain what, explain the fact that you sent those men after me just so you could save me and I would believe you were a kind man helping an helpless soul!" Xiao Zhan suddenly raised his voice, making most around him jerk in fright.

"It's not his fault you are stupid enough to fall for our little tricks, your denseness made you lose your child, deal with it, don't blame us for you imbecility!" Zoe spat but Zhan smirked, his eyes suddenly displaying madness as he slowly rised from Wang Yibo's labs, went over to the little table that had all kinds of torturing tools, he picked one up, twisting it between his fingers, he slowly advanced towards Zoe and smirked, the woman eye's widened in horror, he took slow steps towards her.

"What, don't tell me you are scared now, keep talking. Yes, you are right. I was stupid, naive and too innocent to know how the world was like but what right did you have to come into my life and ruin it for me" he was now standing before her, hovering over her in the chair, their faces only inches apart. "But thank you, thank you for coming into my life and make me see how blinded I was. But trust me, I just turned ice" before anyone could blink, he stabbed her on her upper breast and pulled the dagger out while she screamed in pain as blood came out from beside her neck. Xiao Zhan threw the bloody knife on the floor.

"Why don't you just kill me!" Zoe screamed wailing in pains.

Xiao Zhan shook his head. "No, I can't let you die yet. I am going to ruin you just as you have ruined me, make you feel what I felt when I lost my child, make you wish you were dead but death will be far away from you"

"You are sick!" Taio spat with widened and fearful eyes.

Xiao Zhan sharply turned to him and smirked. "Trust me, I love being sick, I love being frozen, ice, frosty, I love this new me and you are going to have a taste of it"

"Okay, that's enough" Wang Yibo stood and grabbed Xiao Zhan's wrist and pulled him back but Xiao Zhan pouted, the harshness and frosty look disappeared from his eyes instantly.

"But babe, I haven't even started yet. It's not fun" he pouted cutely, Wang Yibo couldn't look away, wondering if it was the same person.

"No, you had enough fun" Wang Yibo said dismissingly.

Xiao Zhan sighed defeated. "Fine, just a mood killer. But can I come back later" he smiled brightly, just like the old Xiao Zhan but different, this Xiao Zhan was darker and manipulative.

"No, you are not coming back. I won't let you come back here. Come!" Wang Yibo ordered and dragged him out from his basement to the main floors of his mansion. Getting to the sitting room, Wang Yibo let go of his wrist.

Xiao Zhan crossed his hands over his chest. "You don't have to be so serious Wang Yibo, what I did to her was nothing compared to what you would do"

Wang Yibo shook his head. "This is not you"

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes. "So what, the old me died the day I lost my child and I won't rest till all those among are six feet beneath my feet. If you are fire than am ice but am much colder" he turned to leave but he suddenly remembered something as he turned back to Wang Yibo.

"What is it?" Wang Yibo asked, noticing the other's sudden stop.

"Where is Jiyang...?"

*~*

Ok-ay, who is liking the new Xiao Zhan because I don't, cute and loving Xiao Zhan is much better but I promise you, we'll get him back even if it's the last thing I do...

The old Xiao Zhan must return...!

Before that, let's continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 298 17
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...
113K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
514K 25K 44
Xiao Zhan a cute innocent boy had a one night stand with an arrogant and cold boy named Wang Yibo miracle happening to Zhan's life leading an unexpe...
22.2K 1.2K 20
It's obviously about a fiery boss (Yibo) of a branch company from a mega business company. He is strict and cold towards others including his family...