Runaway Groom (Groom Series B...

By timriego

English Version (Completed) Convinced that his new husband could never love him in return, Gulf runs away fro... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Part 1
Chapter 28 Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Epilogue
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3

Chapter 39

4.1K 231 29
By timriego

Chapter 39: CCTV

Mew and I did it not just twice, but five times. Aside from doing it on my table, we also did it using my swivel chair, the couch, at the pantry, and lastly, in front of the huge window where you can see the beautiful city lights outside.

I'm pretty sure someone who will use binoculars from other buildings will be able to witness what we did. I just hope that no one did.

My chest and left cheek were glued to the cold glass window. Mew's hot body was pressed behind me.

He just finished for the fifth time. He gasped as he pulled himself out of me, trying to catch his breath. But I still felt his hard member on my butt cheek.

It's now 3:30 in the morning. I cannot believe this. Within an hour and a half, he has released five times. How did he do that?

We did not even rest. We did it one after another. Damn!

The two of us sat on the floor and leaned against the glass window.

My body feels so weak. I'm so sore down there. I feel like now that I sat down, I will never be able to stand up and walk again.

I calmed myself down. And that's when it all sinked in.

What the hell? I just had sex with Matthew! The last person that I want to be with.

I started regretting what just happened.

Very wrong, Gulf. I thought you didn't want him anymore? Tsk tsk.

I ran my palms on my face and forced myself to stand even though my knees were still weak and trembling. I walked slowly.

I felt Mew grab my wrist so I stopped to look at him.

"What?" I asked, tired.

"Where are you going?" his voice sounded more tired but you can sense the worry from it.

"I will get dressed. I have to bring Hugo home." I used my remaining strength to pull my hand. He released it immediately.

I went back near my table where our clothes are scattered. I picked up my clothes one by one and got dressed.

"Let me drive you home," he offered.

He started picking up his clothes and dressed himself as well.

"No need."

"You won't be able to drive. I insist."

I'm so mad at myself. I cannot believe that I let myself do it. I gave in to him! And five times! Five fucking times!

I was carried away by my drive for sex. I was unable to control myself.

"I said, no need!" I gritted my teeth. He was stunned by the sound of my angry voice.

"What? We'll just forget what happened? Like it never happened at all? You're going back to ignoring me? Fucking unbelievable, Gulf!" He was so frustrated.

"I don't have time to talk about this, Mew." I began walking away. "It was just sex. That's all. I just felt thankful," I added.

"Fuck! What do you mean you were just thankful? That was not sex, for Pete's sake! That was making love, dammit!" he almost cried out in extreme frustration.

But like I said, I don't have the time and energy for this argument.

"I still haven't forgotten about what you did to me, Mew. That sex wouldn't help me forgive you. Your dick wouldn't help me forgive you." I opened the door to my office and went out. "Please lock the door when you leave."

I left him there and took the elevator. I went straight to his office where I found Hugo and MJ sleeping in a large bedroom located at the back side of his huge office.

They were both soundly sleeping.

I was about to lift Hugo up when I heard MJ whisper something.

"Daddy, please stop crying. Everything will be alright. Your husband will come back soon."

He is sleep-talking.

"Shh. Stop torturing yourself, dad. You're always crying yourself to sleep. I love you daddy. I'm sure he'll be back soon." His face looked so sad. A tear fell from his eye.

"Daddy! Please don't kill yourself." He began to cry as he shook his head. I approached him and tried to wake him up.

"Shhh. It's okay MJ. Your daddy Mew is alright."

The boy woke up and suddenly hugged me. He burst into tears.

"Please don't leave my daddy. He's been hurting too. Please don't hurt my daddy," he cried on my shoulder and clung so tightly to me. He hugged me.

"Shh. It's alright. Your daddy is fine."

The door of the room opened and Mew entered.

"I'll take it from here," he said and quickly picked up his son from me. He kissed the boy on his head. But MJ continued to cry.

"Papa?" Hugo was awakened by MJ's cry. He scratched his eyes and hugged me.

"Why is MJ crying?" he asked with his usual innocent voice.

"Just a bad dream. Let's go? I'll take you home."

He nodded and clung to me.

"You guys can sleep here. I can just sleep on the couch," Mew offered. His voice was hopeful.

"No. We'll go home."

He then nodded sadly and let us leave in peace.

On the whole trip home, I could not think of anything else but the things I heard from MJ.

What did he mean by them? My mind is full of questions. But I decided to stop thinking about them.

Hugo always sleeps beside me. After changing to his usual night clothes, I laid him on the bed. I decided to take a quick shower because my body felt so sticky.

I thought that the water would freshen me up. But I was wrong. MJ's cries kept circling inside my mind. Even after taking the shower. It was all I could think about.

I even had a hard time trying to sleep. Maybe it was already five o'clock when I finally dozed off. The sun was almost out but tiredness got the best of me. Even if my mind did not want to sleep yet, my body said otherwise.

Good thing I woke up to my alarm at seven in the morning. My second presentation is at nine o'clock.

I forced myself to get up even if my body still feels tired and weak. I am super determined to prove to Tommy that I am no ordinary employee, and even if relatively new, I am fit for the job and I am capable of carrying out my tasks efficiently.

If he even tries to mess with me later, I will surely kick his ass. He will really see!

I've prepared for this for two weeks. He tried to sabotage me but I will show to him that he failed with his plan.

Even if I look like someone sleepless, and even if I can't walk straight (and you know the reason why), I will make sure that they see the capabilities of a Gulf Chandler Gibson.

Upon arriving at the building, I immediately took my son to the nursery. I noticed that MJ was already there so maybe Mew is already here at the building too. Or maybe they didn't go home last night?

I kissed Hugo goodbye and went straight to my office. The first thing I noticed were the white roses placed in the vase. I am certain that they are from Trevor. So that means he's back. The next thing I did was check the trash can if Mew already sent sunflowers. But I saw nothing in there.

Maybe he did not sent me a bouquet this time? He got tired and finally gave up, maybe?

MJ's voice began to fill my head again. It's been bothering me since last night.

I took deep breaths to help myself concentrate. I only have fifteen minutes left before the board meeting.

I picked up my laptop as well as the hard copies that Mew and I printed last night.

I wonder where Trevor is? Isn't he supposed to be back today?

And speaking of the devil, he came into my office with a wide smile, carrying two cups of coffee from Starbucks.

He handed me my favorite Cocoa Cloud Macchiato.

"You're the best, Trevor. I'm so lucky that you're back," I joked.

"I hope that it soothes your nerves. Are you ready for the presentation?" he asked. He stood in front of me and leaned towards my direction. Our faces almost touched. He smiled.

Not so fast, Trevor.

"Yeah. Ready to prove myself to all of them."

I walked past him and went to the elevator.

To be honest, I feel uncomfortable with Trevor's actions. He is taking things so fast. We have only known each other for a month. Sure, I can say that we are somehow close but I just think that he's taking things so fast. He should slow down.

Plus, I don't think I'm ready. I'm still not sure if I feel anything for him. The only thing that I'm sure of right now is that I am still confused when it comes to Mew.

"Why are you limping?" Trevor wondered. He chased me and stood beside me inside the elevator.

"I fell from the bed earlier. Hugo is so naughty even when he's asleep," I lied.

"Hmm. You should have a separate room from him already. He will be too dependent on you."

"Well, my plan is to let him have his own room when he turns seven years old. Plus, I enjoy Hugo's company in bed."

To be honest, Hugo is not really naughty while sleeping. I guess I should have used another excuse. Trevor is making it a big deal.

"You have a point though. It's really nice to have a baby in bed with you. When will I be able to have my baby in bed with me?" he held his chin, pretending to think.

"Do you already have a baby?" I asked in shock.

"Yes."

"Who is it? And why haven't you brought him or her here yet so I can meet your baby."

"You're my baby." Trevor bit his lower lip.

"You're insane!" I laughed awkwardly at his pick-up line.

Nice try, Trevor. Nice try.

"Anyway, do you already have a date for the company party?" he tried to change the topic.

"Not yet, I don't."

I did not lie. I didn't really agree with Mew. Because I don't want him to be my date.

Every time I remember what he did to me and what he said to Hughie, my heart seems to turn into stone.

The pain comes rushing in and breathing becomes difficult.

What he did was cruel. And I am not ready to forgive him. I'm not even sure if I will be able to forgive him.

"Will you be my date then?" he asked. There was a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Let me think about it." Because I'm still confused if whether or not I should go with Mew.

Mew can be possessive and impulsive sometimes. I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons If I go to the party with him.

"Okay fine. I'll wait for your answer."

The elevator door opened when we reached the right floor. We got out of there together.

I began to feel nervous. No one is in the board room yet. Just me and Trevor. I decided to set up my powerpoint and placed the hardcopies I prepared on the table, one for each seat.

The board members arrived one by one. Silvestre and Tommy arrived at the same time, both with smirks on their faces.

I cannot wait to rip off those smirks from their faces. Watch and learn, Tommy. You'll see.

When he saw the hardcopies on the table, he quickly opened one of them and he could not believe what he saw. His eyes widened and the smirk was replaced by angry eyes. His eyebrows crossed.

Mew came in last who looked at me seriously. I always thought that I look so good in my corporate attire. But seeing how Mew carries his outfit, puts me to shame. He looks so good in it. So handsome and so manly. Damn!

But this is not the time for that. Not the time to praise him Gulf!

"Let's start," Mew declared.

I nodded. Nervous, I started my presentation.

As a rule in board presentations here at the company, you are only allowed to ask questions once the speaker is done. So just like in the last meeting, everyone was quiet, except for Tommy and Silvestre who were either surprised by how good my presentation is or is whispering to each other.

The duality of these two bitches!

Did they think that I will fail today? Hell no!

"Thank you everyone for listening. Those were my suggested promotional strategies for the coming holidays. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask."

My presentation went well and everyone in the room clapped their hands when I ended. Except for the two bastards of course!

Tommy raised his hand first. I expected that so I am not surprised.

"No offense, but I don't think your buy one take one promo is profitable. I'm sure you know that the seats are in-demand during Christmas and holidays. It won't work. In the end, it will only be us who will not profit from it."

I smiled at his question. I prepared myself before speaking.

"Were you even listening? If you were closely paying attention to my presentation, you will know that I specifically mentioned that the free flight tickets are scheduled on the 3rd week of January until February 2020. So technically speaking, there are only a few travelers in that period and flight tickets are not sold out. Which clearly means that it won't be a loss. " I smiled at him and raised an eyebrow. He fell silent and embarrassed. But I did not stop talking. "Many seats are available, honey. So you don't have to worry about the profit since we won't lose anything."

Mew was just watching my every move closely.

"Any more questions?" I asked smiling. Silvestre raised his hand.

Okay. Your turn.

"I don't think the family package will yield to more profit than expenses. Let's just stick to the individual ticket selling."

I smiled before I began to speak. I will surely roast you.

"Mr. Silvestre, if you also listened well to my presentation, you sould have discerned that at first, it will surely minimize our profits. But it will only be on the first wave. A small profit is still a profit. Besides, more families will be able to travel together with cheaper tickets. This promo will be very helpful in the long run. If you think about it, more families will be able to afford our flights. Sure, it's just a small profit from one customer. But if you combine all the profits from a collection of many families, surely, it will lead to a greater sum of income."

"I agree. Mr. Gibson is right," a board member spoke.

"Right. I am very impressed. MG Airlines will be the first in the world to offer family discounted plane tickets," added another board member.

"Thank you. I thought about it while considering one of the company's mission statement which is bringing families together."

"Well done, Gulf Chandler," said Mew who started clapping his hands. The other members followed.

Mew stared at me. He looked so proud.

"I am very impressed, really. I almost thought that you weren't new to the position. Great job!" It came from another board member.

"Thank you." It was all I could say.

"Now let's come to votation." It was Mew. "For those in favor of the promotional strategies presented by my husband, raise your hand."

Husband? Really? The board members did not seem to mind though. But again, except for the two who glared at each other. Envious sons of bitches!

"That's 90 percent. Thank you everyone. And congratulations, Gulf. Your suggestions will soon become a reality."

Mew was now serious, but he managed to start a round of applause.

The look on Tommy and Silvestre's face is very satisfying. I won again! I can see it from their faces!

"I'd like for us to discuss another matter." Mew stood up from his chair bringing his laptop and went in front to where I was. "Good job,"!he whispered to me. "It's time to teach someone a lesson." His voice was serious but threatening.

I felt nervous at what he said. I removed the connector from my laptop so he could use it.

Mew played a CCTV video. It was a CCTV camera from my office!

Fuck! I quickly snatched the connector from him because maybe he plans to show to them our sex video.

I didn't know there was CCTV there! Omygosh!

"Don't show our stupid sex video to them, you bastard!" I whispered in gritted teeth.

"What the hell? I would never do that!" He was shocked. "I even dislike the idea of you showing your skin in your modeling. How much more your naked body? Are you crazy?" He sounded pissed.

Everyone was looking at us, wondering what we're doing and was waiting for what Mew plans to do.

"What will you be showing then?" I asked in confusion.

"Watch and see, baby."

He snatched the connector from my hand and reconnected it to his laptop.

He played the video again. I looked at the time shown at the top left corner of the video. It was yesterday afternoon. I was reading my presentation from my desktop and then I got up and walked out of my office.

This was the time when I went out to buy footlong! The time when someone went to my office to delete my files!

I glanced at Tommy and saw how shocked he was about the video.

"Stop it, Mew," he begged.

"No. Everyone, I'd like you all to watch what Tommy did to Gulf's presentation." Heblooked at Tommy angrily and the tone of his voice was really scary.

Everyone was surprised when they saw Tommy come into my office and approach my desk.

I knew it! I had no doubt that it was him!

He did something to my laptop as well as my desktop. He erased my presentation. We also saw how he secretly brought with him the hardcopies.

"He sabotaged Gulf's presentation that Gulf had to work all night to remake it." Mew is now snarling in anger.

"That's not true! It wasn't me!" Tommy tried to deny it.

I can't believe that he actually tried to deny it! It was so obvious that it was him! The video is colored with a high-resolution quality. How could he deny it?

"Unbelievable, Mr. Saavedra!" an elderly board member said.

"Unacceptable!"

"Truly disappointing!"

The others remarked one by one. Silvestre remained silent though.

"I swear it wasn't me!" Tommy's voice was trembling. His face began to turn red and he is in the verge of crying.

"I suggest we all vote to remove him from his board member position."

We all turned to Mew because of what he said.

"You can't do this!" Tommy shouted.

"Yes I can." Mew clenched his jaw, a sign that he is super angry.

"Please don't do this, Mew," Tommy begged.

"All those in favor, please raise your hand," Mew said in gritted teeth, and raised his hand as well.

We all raised our hands, except for Tommy and Silvestre. They both only own 5% shares.

In total, 90% voted for him to be removed.

"Get the hell out of here Tommy! And don't you ever show your face to me again!" Mew's voice thundered inside the board room.

Meanwhile, Tommy looked like he is almost ready to explode out of anger and frustration.

I raised my middle finger at him and smiled.

Serves him right.

---

The next chapter (Chapter 40) will be the last chapter written in Gulf's Point of View because the Epilogue will be written in Mew's Point of View only. I hope his side of the story will make things clear for you readers and give you all an idea of what happened to him after the night they broke up for the second time.

And by the way, make sure to prepare tissues beside you for the last two parts. Though I'm not saying that they will be heartbreaking. Lol.

See you on the last chapter omg!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 2.8K 40
The enjoyable trip Tee expecting for turn bad to worst. He met with bad luck since the day one at a foreign country, then he met wrong people? How hi...
38.6K 669 36
Pokémon. These magical creatures can be found all over the world. Some small, some enormous. Some that go by land or air, or maybe even by the the se...
5K 217 5
At 14 years old the boy was done with these 'HErOs', THEY never herd his screams, THEY never helped him, THEY were overrated, THEY needed help, and h...
25.3K 3K 71
Two werewolf clans fighting for supremacy on who shall rule the Kingdom of Asterin. Both were headed by dominating Alphas Vinzer and Rumi whose stren...