We're Having Our Baby

By harrysxfinelines

It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's preg... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Charlie Robin Styles
New Story!

Ten

4K 69 28
By harrysxfinelines

Emma's P.O.V.

I was upset that Harry let me sleep in on his first day back to the studio, but I woke up to a note on my nightstand saying that he wanted me to have lunch with him before I went over to meet Jamie and Mason.

Good morning my loves,

You needed the sleep so I didn't want to wake you this morning, but I couldn't leave without saying goodbye.

I hope you'll join me for lunch at the studio before you visit Jared's. I have an hour break from 12-1 and there will be pizza!!!

I love you so very much,

Harry xxxxxxxxxx

Ps. If you don't want pizza then text me and I'll have something else for you. x

I swear Harry is the sweetest person I'll ever meet. I send him a quick text saying that pizza is good and that I can't wait to see him later. After a very long and much needed shower, I make myself some cereal and do a little Facebooking stalking of my brother's page. I've learned that Jamie has light hair and is smaller than Mason who looks like he could be at least two years older than his twin.

At 11:30 I get in the car and head to the studio. I'm not sure who all will be there, but I hope Sarah is in today. I haven't talked to her enough recently and between everything happening with Jared I've been kind of distracted.

When I walk into the building, I immediately smell pizza and gag. Damnit, I was really hoping I could enjoy some pizza today but there is no way I can stomach that. I've been having many food aversions lately and Harry is always willing to accommodate for me, but I feel terrible for it.

"Hello!" I knock on the door as I enter. Harry whips his head around, but Kid smacks his shoulder for getting distracted. I sit down quietly on the couch when Harry whispers that they'll be done in a second.

"Okay, we're good for a break. You can go see your pregnant wife now," Kid tells Harry, and then to me says, "He's been so annoying this morning, I don't know how you do it. He won't shut the fuck up about you and the baby."

"Ignore him," Harry comes over giddily, sitting practically on my lap.

"Hello," I kiss him.

"Hi, baby. I'm so glad you're here, I missed you a lot."

"It's been four hours, Harry! Anyway, I'm really sorry but the minute I smelled that pizza I knew I couldn't do it," I frown.

"That's okay, I had a feeling you wouldn't eat the pizza, so I bought wings as well. Although, you might have to fight Mitch over them."

"You're the best," I smile, and he winks at me, "Is Sarah around? I haven't had a real conversation with her in forever."

"I thought you came here to see me!" Harry pretends to be offended, "but no she's not here. Mitch said she didn't feel well this morning."

"That's too bad," I answer. Almost the second they let Harry go, everyone was leaving for the kitchen to grab pizza. Harry told me to wait in the studio while he brought me wings and pizza for himself. He really is the best husband ever.

"Here you go, darlings," Harry sets a paper plate on the coffee table in front of me.

"I love that you refer to 'us' when speaking to me," I smile at him before digging into my food.

"That's because I'm talking to the both of you," he says like it's an obvious thing.

"How come we never call the baby by their name?" I ask.

"I don't know," he pauses for a second, "I guess because we don't want to risk giving it away, do we baby Charlie?" Harry switches into a baby voice at the end making me giggle.

"Who's Charlie?" Ugh, nice going Harry.

"Um, I don't know a Charlie. Do you know a Charlie, Em?" Harry asks, not being secretive at all.

"I'm just messing with you guys, it's a cute name. I won't tell though," Mitch says, taking a seat on the other side of Harry.

"Thanks," Harry says and looks at me with an apologetic face.

"Harry told me Sarah wasn't feeling well this morning. I hope she feels better, we need to get together soon," I tell Mitch.

"Yeah, she was sick yesterday too. Don't know what it is, but I'll tell her I talked to you."

Harry, Mitch, and I talked a bit longer before the others came back and I had to leave for Jared's. He lives an hour south and Harry was hesitant about me driving myself, but I told him that I'm only 16 weeks and that I'll be okay. I just might have to stop to pee...

"Text me when you get there please," Harry pecks my lips.

"I will," I say, kissing him once more before heading out to the car. It's so hot in LA that I have to blast the air and take off my jacket the second I get in my seat. I can't wait until Harry and I announce my pregnancy so I can stop hiding my bumb. It's mentally and physically exhausting.

An hour, two pee stops, and an entire One Direction album later, I arrive at Jared's home. I remember to put my jacket back on before exiting the car because I'm paranoid that someone could take a picture of me at any moment. I send a quick text to Harry and walk up to door.

"Emma, I'm glad you could make it! How was the drive?" Jared greets me with a hug at the door.

"It was alright. I only stopped twice in an hour to pee," I laugh.

"Jamie is in his room and Mason is in the backyard so give me a quick second. I can take your jacket, and feel free to make yourself at home! There's water in the fridge," Jared says, heading to gather his children. It's relieving how not-awkward things are between us. We've texted a few times since Friday, mostly about the boys and my visit.

I hear tiny footsteps from down the hall and am soon met with two boys, one blonder and the other taller than the other.

"Jamie, Mason, this is your Aunt Emma," Jared says to them, "Say high and introduce yourself," he adds, getting down to their level.

"Hi, I'm Mason," the taller boy walks up to me and shakes my hand like a true gentleman.

"Hi, Mason! It's so nice to meet you. Your dad told me you're really into soccer," I tell the five-year-old.

"I'm actually a soccer player. Maybe you could come to my games! Jamie and I are on the same team but I'm better than him," Mason says.

"Mason, that's not very nice. You just like soccer more than Jamie does," Jared lightly scolds Mason. I had to admit, it's odd to see my brother in this role.

"I would love to go to one of your games sometime, Mason. What position do you play?"

"Well, right now we don't really have positions, but I see myself as a center-fielder when I grow up," Mason tells me, and I have to consciously stop myself from laughing. This little boy is so into soccer it's cute but also quite hilarious.

"You must be really talented," I say to Mason who nods. "How are you Jamie?" Jamie still hasn't left his dad's side. Jared warned me of Jamie's anxiety, but I didn't realize it was this bad. I hope I get to connect with him somehow before I leave today.

"Jamie, this is my sister, Emma. She's really nice, and she likes art just like you do!" Jared comforts his child.

"Hi, Aunt Emma," the little boy says in the most quiet, shy voice. "Can I give you a hug?"

"Sure!" Jamie runs into my arms and I can't help but feel emotional.

"Do you want to color with me?" Jamie pulls away and sticks his thumb back in his mouth.

"I would love to. Mason, do you want to color too?" I ask.

"Sure! I'm not very good but Jamie is!" The boys get excited and show me to the kitchen table where crayons and coloring books are already set up.

"I've never seen Jamie accept someone so fast," Jared keeps me back, "He's usually a lot more apprehensive. He's going to really like you though, I can tell."

"I love them, Jared. You've done really good job raising them," I tell my brother who only responds with a sentimental smile.

When I get to the table, Jamie tells me where I can sit and hands me a Spiderman coloring book.

"You can choose a picture from here, it's my favorite coloring book but I can share with you," Jamie tells me sweetly.

"Thank you, Jamie. I think Spiderman is my favorite superhero too," I smile and search the crayon box for a red. Jamie is surprisingly good at coloring for his age. He stays inside the lines and there's consistency in his strokes. He's definitely going to be an artist.

"Are you going to have a baby?" Mason, who's been quiet until now, asks.

"Mason!" Jared shoots him a look, but I just laugh. My bump isn't huge yet, but it's definitely noticeable.

"I am going to have a baby, actually," I tell the children and whisper to Jared that it's okay he asked.

"So, does that mean we're going to have a cousin?" Jamie asks, curiously.

"Yeah! I don't know the gender yet, but you can call the baby, Charlie."

"Like Charlie Brown?" Jamie questions.

"I guess so, yeah!"

"Are you married?" Mason asks next, I can tell he the talkative type.

"I am, you have an Uncle Harry but he's at work so he couldn't come today." I tell them.

"That's cool," Mason says, getting back to his coloring page.

"Do you know who my favorite singer is?" Jamie asks.

"Who is it?" I respond, thinking I already know the answer.

"Harry Styles. It's funny, because your husband's name is Harry," Jamie says, concentrating on his work, "Do you know who he is?"

"I do," I grin, "he's my favorite singer too."

"Really! Daddy, she knows who Harry Styles is!" He pauses to tell his dad, "Are you actually a fan or do you only know two songs like my brother Mason?" Jamie may be quiet and reserved, but he is a very funny child to be around. Little does he know...

"I am a huge fan, probably his biggest fan," I tell Jamie. "What's your favorite song?"

"Sunflower! I also really like Kiwi, that's the one about babies, Mason," he tells his brother who doesn't acknowledge him.

"I think my favorite is Woman."

"That's a good one, too. Have you been to a concert before?"

"I've been to a few," I tell the boy, and he looks at me with his mouth wide open.

"Can you take me to one! Please!"

"I'm sure we can make that happen. Maybe you can even meet him sometime," I hint, and Jamie gets even more giddy than before.

Jamie, Mason, and I spend most of our time coloring and getting to know each other. They're really sweet boys. I wish they lived closer because I know it would be hassle for Jared to drive up to LA more than a few times a month. Far too soon, it's time for me to go. I thank Jared for having me, and I tell the boys that I'll see them soon and they can meet their Uncle Harry too.

Em: I'm headed back now! We have to visit them again soon!!! Also, Jamie absolutely loves you, it's adorable.

Harry: Woohoo!! I really can't wait to meet them. We should invite them all to our place this weekend.

Em: They would absolutely love that :) I'll tell Jared to bring the boys' swimsuits. I'll be home in about an hour and then can we eat tacos and watch Friends... please?

Harry: Sure, babe. I'll pick up tacos just in time for you to be home. I love you, drive safe x

Em: I love you too <3

As I pull into the driveway, I can see Harry peeking through the front window curtain. He looks like a literal child waiting for me to get home, it makes me blush. When I walk into the living room, I see that he's set up a plate of tacos from my favorite local Mexican grill for us and he has my favorite blanket spread on the couch, ready for our Friends marathon. I know it's basic, but Friends is just one of those shows that I could watch a million times and never get sick of it. It's also nice because I don't get upset if Harry and I get distracted while it's on.

"You are the best," I say, plopping on down on the couch, puckering my lips for my welcome home kiss.

"I know," Harry says cheekily, leaning into my kiss. "How was the drive? Were you comfortable?"

"It was fine. I listened to Midnight Memories on the way there and Four on the way back," I smile at Harry who shakes his head, "I did have to stop twice to pee both ways, though. It was just inconvenient because I have to wear that stupid jacket every time, I exit the car and it's so hot out right now."

"I'm sorry. Do you think it's worth it?" Harry asks, pulling me to sit between his legs as he leans against the length of the couch.

"I mean, it hides the bump, so I guess. I am looking forward to when we announce though, so I'm not as anxious when I go out. "

"Are you ready to tell people? Because I'm okay with it if that's what you want."

"Are you sure? It's going to cause a frenzy," I say, apprehensive about giving him the go to tell the entire world something so personal.

"I will, but no matter when people find out, I think it will get the same response. I just want you to be comfortable, so if you want to wait then we'll wait," he says.

"We don't really have any reason to be out, so I guess now is the best time," I shrug, "I'm kind of worried about getting mobbed."

"I'm worried about that too, but you're right as long as we don't go out then we know we'll be safe."

"Okay, how do you want to do this"

"Hmmm," Harry gets up from the couch and squats down in front of me with his phone out. "Pose with the tacos."

"With the tacos?" I laugh.

"Yeah! Just hold them up or something. I don't know, just look cute like you usually do."

"Okay..." I pose, holding the taco in one hand and my belly in the other. I feel silly but Harry assures me that this is the shot he wants.

"I think this is what I'm going to post on Twitter," Harry hands me his phone. The photo he just took is in black and white and the caption is: We love tacos here in the Styles household #eatingfortwo

"I love it, it's so you," I tell Harry, giving his phone back so he can click the tweet button. He sits back down next to me and we watch as the notifications flood in.

*

*

*

A/N: A lot happened in this chapter askdjgh but aren't Jamie and Mason adorable! I'll be posting another update soon!!!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 16.6K 65
- NOT COMPLETE - When struggling waiter, Harry Styles, meets college student, Daisy Miller, it seems that all's well that ends well. Well, from the...
215K 3.6K 47
*Warning: I wrote this when I first started writing here on Wattpad when I was like 13 so the writing can be pretty cringy and the plot may not alway...
184K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
242K 5.2K 69
in which they're both singers, he's a fan, she is too, and they fall in love. then they have a baby. ~ social media story harry x woc softrry ig?