The Accused One: Izuku Midori...

Od TheHinokami

What if there was a UA traitor but the school and the hero commission couldn't figure it out and it was now n... Více

Story Divergence Information
Chapter 2: The Will Of The Users & Decision
Chapter 3: Plans
Chapter 4: Gran Torino & Talk
Chapter 5: Traitor!
Chapter 6: Reactions
Chapter 7: On The Run!
Chapter 8: Aftermath of Izuku's Escape
Chapter 9: Making A Name!
Chapter 10: The Offer!
Chapter 11: On The Move!
Chapter 12: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 13: Accused Appears!
Chapter 14: Confrontations
Chapter 15: Reports & Progress
Chapter 16: Desperation
Chapter 17: League Verus Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 18: Aftermath of Deika City
Chapter 19: Warning Bells
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: War is Knocking!
Chapter 22: War! Pt. 1
Chapter 23: War! Pt. 2
Chapter 24: War! Pt. 3
Chapter 25: War! Pt. 4
Chapter 26: War! Pt. 5
Chapter 27: War Climax!
Chapter 28: Realization
Chapter 29: Dreams & Reality
Chapter 30: Changing Hearts & Minds! [END]
Chapter 31 - Alt Route - War!?
Chapter 32 - He Lives! What Cost?

Chapter 1: Backs Against The Wall.

12.7K 312 133
Od TheHinokami

3rd POV:

It's been a while since we had rescued Eri from Overhaul and everyone has felt a sense of peace except the constant threat from the League of Villains as it was nearing the end of the second semester of UA. They have made several attacks against heroes and even have had another attack against UA as well. Izuku wasn't dumb though as he knew that UA believed there was a traitor that was selling information to the League of Villains that allowed them to commit all of these attacks on UA which combined with their other attacks on heroes across Japan has made them a fearsome name. Though what Izuku didn't know is that he was about to be asked a large request that would change so many things and he didn't know if he would recover from it. 

The government and UA were getting tired of the attacks as such, officials in the government and the hero commission approached Nezu with a plan and it was a plan that was so shocking that he outright rejected it and they asked him to provide a different plan. Nezu tried coming up with a new plan in his mind with his quirk but then he realized he couldn't... he realized they were up against the walls with their backs to it. The current path they were on to the future was one with a dead-end right in front of their faces. 

As such in the meeting with the president of the commission and the prime minister of Japan who had become involved in the matters he looked at them both and spoke. "You are right... I hate to say it but you are right. If we do this it's going to be with a lot of demands because this could go wrong on so many levels that whoever we send could end up dead and it wouldn't be honorable and justifiable to leave their name dirty if they died in the field. The problem is with picking the person to do it since we need to be careful of not selecting the mole themselves..." Principal Nezu said and they both nodded their heads since this mission would carry so much risk. What was the mission you may ask? Well, the mission was to accuse someone of being a traitor to hero society who had sold UA out. Once that was done they would allow them to escape from custody so they could get picked up by the League of Villains which would allow them to have a mole inside of their organization. 

The President of the commission looked at Nezu and asked if he knew of anyone that could be easily cleared and trustworthy for the mission. Nezu sat there and thought of who could fit the role and he paled a bit which they couldn't notice due to his fur but a name had come to mind and it would be devastating if they had this person join this plan. However, it was also the most logical choice... the name that came to mind was Izuku Midoriya. There were many reasons his name came to mind and it was because he was already cleared by the detective due to the numerous encounter they had which allowed the Detective to question Midoriya multiple times which cleared him of any involvement with the League. There was also the fact that he was the protege of All Might which would be a devastating thing that would interest the villains. There was the fact that he had a cruel backstory since Nezu knew the figures about quirkless children and Midoriya used to be quirkless. There was the fact that Midoriya had grown greatly with his quirk usage and his overall intelligent mind. There was the fact that they could easily set him up as a fake traitor if he agreed due to his notebooks and his past. There were so many reasons why Izuku Midoriya would be the best fit but also the worst fit because there was a risk of him truly turning if he did end up breaking because this mission would destroy any connections he had... this mission would destroy any friendships he had... this mission would destroy his bond with All Might... this mission would destroy his hero dreams of being the number one hero even if the commission and government cleared him later on... there was a chance he wouldn't recover from what he would need to do as he played the role of the villain.

"There is someone that had already been cleared due to the interactions he had with the police detective who has the lie detector quirk who is in charge of the league case. We would need to be careful of the detective though since he could blow a hole in this entire mission. The individual I have in mind also has a back story and everything that would help us frame him perfectly for being the mole. The only reason he never did break due to his life was his will and determination to be a hero overpowered everything else in his life which always did make him an amazing hero but it's also what we can use to paint him as the mole if he agrees to go on this mission..." Principal Nezu said and they asked who this individual was. Nezu was hesitant to say Izuku's name so he spoke one more time.

"If we do this... he has the right to say no to the request. I trust him to keep this mission a secret if he rejects it. I also request that he has the right to pull out if it goes too far for any reason. We would also need to inform his mother since it would destroy her since he's the only thing she has left and we could end up driving her to suicide if we screwed this up... He also has the right to make any demands that we need to agree with before he does this mission and even makes demands during and after. Is that agreeable?" Nezu asked and both the commission president and Prime Minster nodded their heads. Nezu sighed as he was about to condemn Izuku Midoriya if he accepted this mission and he knew... he knew Izuku Midoriya would most likely accept it if it meant protecting his class and that scared Nezu on how far Izuku Midoriya was willing to go for his class, to protect them, to ensure that they got to graduate alive. 

"The student we can ask to undertake this mission is Izuku Midoriya of class 1-A. There are many reasons he would be perfect for the role but we will need his agreement to do this and plan this out." Principal Nezu said as he started to explain the reasons why Izuku Midiorya would be the perfect person to help them accomplish the mission and soon they came to an agreement. They would now plan how to meet Izuku Midoriya without raising flags and ask him to join the mission.

As Nezu walked out of the meeting that afternoon he looked up at the sunset that was on the horizon. 'I wonder... how many sunsets will pass until I will have my student back by the end of this?' Principal Nezu thought as he knew he had just condemned his student who he fully knew would accept this mission and somehow Izuku would convince his own mother to condemn her son to a high chance of death. Nezu walked down the steps from the government building where he had met the President of the commission and the Prime Minister and got into the car that he had waiting for him. After instructing the driver to take him back to UA, Nezu sat there in silence as he thought of everything that was now going on. He had agreed to talk to Izuku Midoriya with the other two in a few days at his home because Nezu knew Izuku had a request to return to his mother's home in a few days and none of the other students would be leaving campus. As such, it was the perfect time to talk to Izuku Midoriya and his mother alone without anyone else finding out. 

As Nezu pulled up to the school he exited the car and watched it drive off. As he turned to look at the school itself,  he knew that in a few days everything would change and he wondered if he would come to regret his decision in a few days or a few months. The thing he did know was that he needed to enjoy the last few days before he would be spending the future nights waiting up in fear that he would be receiving a message alerting him of the possible death of his student. Now, Nezu isn't one that gets attached to humans but Izuku Midoriya is different. Due to the past that they both have had, Nezu has grown fond of watching the boy grow as Nezu was planning to take the young boy on as a personal student once the new semester started but that wouldn't be able to happen anymore due to this mission. Nezu sighed silently as he walked towards the building and enjoyed the sounds of everything going on around him but he soon made it to his office and started drafting agreements and other paperwork that he knew they would need soon.

While all of that was going on, Izuku sat in his room with a bad feeling. He knew this feeling well and understood something major was going to change and he wondered if it had to do with One For All or something else. He kind of hoped he didn't get another quirk since he already had Float, Black Whip, and One For All itself. 'Can't put too much focus on something I don't know, now can I?' Izuku thought as he laid down on his bed and decided to go to sleep early. 

Izuku Midoriya spent the next few days going about as if everything was normal but the feeling in his gut had grown to be much larger. It was as if something was going to happen today when he went home and he didn't like the feeling of that but he couldn't do anything about an issue he couldn't see directly in front of himself so he had to just bear with it and push forward. As Izuku spent some time that Saturday morning he looked over at all of his friends and smiled as he looked at each of them. He then looked at Kacchan and smiled even more as the both of them have become somewhat friends and rivals now instead of how they used to be in the past.

As Izuku looked at the time he noticed it was time for him to go home for the day since he would be returning before the end of the day so he would make it back before curfew. Izuku got up and people noticed and asked him where he was going. "I request a day to go back to mom so I could visit her. It's been a while and we've been busy with everything that has happened so I wanted to visit her for a while now and today was approved. As such, I need to go since the next train will arrive in about 10 minutes and the station is a five-minute walk." Izuku said as he grabbed his back and put his shoes on. They all told him to have a nice day in all of their own forms. Bakugo's was a grunt and Todoroki's was a nod of the head. Izuku smirked and waved goodbye as he left through the door.

As Izuku went out the gates and was close to the station a black car pulled up to him and Izuku went on guard as he noticed it slow down the closer it got to him. Then the window went down and there was his Principal. "Principal Nezu?" Izuku asked and Nezu nodded his head. "Nice job on being alert and noticing the car as we approached... though I would like you to get in because we have much to talk about with your mother." Principal Nezu said as he opened the door and Izuku looked at it for a while before he got in as his principal waved his hand. Izuku entered the call and noticed a few people that he recognized.

"My apologies for being rude Prime Minster and Madam President," Izuku said as he bowed his head when he noticed the two in the car with him and Principal Nezu. Though, Izuku was really concerned and confused on why such big-name individuals were in a car with his Principal who he just got invited into the car to ride with. "I take this isn't a social drive since it's weird to find such big names without any guards nearby that I've noticed or at least they are doing a good enough job of hiding if there are any around," Izuku said as he looked at the three individuals in the long car with him as Principal Nezu had moved to sit closer to the other two passengers.

"On top of everything like always Izuku Midoriya." Principal Nezu said with a smile that Izuku noticed looked sad and that set alarm bells off in his mind. Izuku then looked at the faces of the Prime Minister and Madam President of the hero commission and noticed they were slightly tense as well. "Without a doubt... this isn't a social call. It's a professional call but the problem is I can't think of what you three would want of a freshman at UA. Would you please enlighten me since you all seem tense?" Izuku said as he analyzed the situation. All of them looked at each other and Principal Nezu spoke up. "We will need your mother's involvement in this decision but I will give you the basic now before we arrive at your home. Izuku Midoriya, on behalf of UA High School, The Public Safety Commission, and the Japanese Government... we are hereby requesting you to undergo a mission and infiltrate the League of Villains as a mole by being framed as a traitor to hero society and UA." Principal Nezu said not sugar coating it since he knew Izuku Midoriya would prefer that he didn't. Izuku's eyes widened for a few moments before he took a deep breath in and breathed out. He looked at each of them in the eyes and then lowered his head. "I see... you are going to have to explain in detail and if I somehow agree to this then I will have a lot of conditions that I want to be met. But the problem will be convincing my mother to agree to this since I had no plans on keeping her in the dark on this. Understood?" Izuku said and they all nodded their heads. After sitting in silence for a while more they arrived outside of Izuku's home and they got out and headed to the Midiroya's apartment.

Izuku used his key to enter without knocking since he didn't want the government officials to be seen. As they entered they all made their way to the living room and Izuku called out for his mother. "Oh, I didn't hear you come in sweetie... why is the Prime Minister of Japan doing in my living room? Also, is that the president of the commission with your Principal... sweetie what did you do!?" Inko said as she turned to her son with wide eyes. Nezu just spoke up before it could devolve. "Midoriya, please calm down. Your son hasn't done anything wrong... it's more like he did everything right which is the problem in this case. We are here to get your permission to have your son go on a long-term mission that will have consequences to you, to him, to everyone depending on his this mission goes. That is why we need to speak to you both at the same time." Principal Nezu said and Inko sat down after making some tea and providing everyone some. She sat there and asked what long-term mission he was talking about.

Nezu sighed and started to speak. "I am sure you are awfully aware of all the attacks the League of Villains have done on the hero world and the school itself... it's our suspicions that we have a traitor in UA or someone high up in power that allows the League of Villains to gain information to plans these attacks. But regardless if there is a mole or not we need to bring this organization down and they keep giving everyone the slip. That is where we want your son to come into play." Principal Nezu said and then Madam President started to speak and took over the conversation.

"What we are asking is that your son allows us to frame him as a traitor to UA and the hero world which will allow him to integrate into the villain underground and get recruited by the League of Villains. This would allow us to gain valuable information on the League and bring them and other organizations to an end. As such, this means that he would be out of contact with you and publicly framed and denounced as a villain who had been selling information to villain organizations on heroes. That is why we are here because we need your son to agree and your permission for this." stated the President of the commission and Inko was in shock. "No... absolutely not!" Inko said and then she felt Izuku's hand on her leg and she looked at him. "You can't be... you are wanting to do this Izuku!?" She asked in disbelief as her son would more or less be throwing away his dreams. She even said as much to him and he nodded his head.

"I am not agreeing with it right this second but it's a strong feeling that I am likely wanting to agree to do it. The League keeps hurting people and keeps coming after my classmates... they are like a family to me and I want them to feel safe for once and that won't happen with the League out there. I am not agreeing today but I want to think it over for the rest of the week and decided because I know if I do this... I will be gone for a while even years depending on how quickly we could bring their organization down." Izuku said and Inko was in shock. "You... you are asking me to condemn you to most likely death!" Inko said and he nodded his head but told her that the field of heroics was always one filled with death more than others.

Soon they all talked for a while and Izuku laid out basic conditions that would have to be met if any deal would be met. These conditions include; One was that this would be on the records of an official mission but only with a few people knowing about it. This was to stop the government from just wiping their hands clean of him if things went south. 2, the government would provide Inko and Izuku Midoriya money to hire one of the top legal firms that the government would pay for as the legal team would represent the Midoriya family so his mother would heave legal help in the event things happened that she needed a good lawyer. 3, the government would protect Izuku Midoriya and Inko Midoriya from any lawsuits or criminal charges for anything that happened due to his actions that tied anyway to the mission. 4, Izuku Midoriya would be provided a full hero license at the completion of the mission. 5, at the end of the mission all crimes and everything else would be cleared from Izuku Midoriya name and a public statement would be made by UA's Principal Nezu, the Prime Minister, and the President of the commission confirming the mission so no one could try and hold Izuku as a traitor after the fact.

They agreed to the terms and Nezu asked why a full hero license at the end of the mission instead of returning to hero school to finish. "Principal Nezu... we both know that there is a high chance that they won't forgive me at the end of this. I will need to actually fight my own classmates and injure them. I will try to hold back if I can but sometimes I won't be able to if they push me hard enough. As such, any trust will be gone and even then it will likely feel weird for them to have me in the room since they fought me as a villain. There's a good chance I wouldn't be socially accepted by any hero school. This way I can still become a hero even if I can't do it as a limelight hero and have to go to underground heroics instead." Izuku said and Nezu nodded his head and agreed that there was indeed a good chance that he might get rejected by his friends and teachers even when his name was cleared.

Soon the meeting came to an end and Izuku was asked to give a final answer by the end of the week so they could start planning how they would out him as the traitor if he agreed. Now it was just Inko and Izuku sitting in the room and they were both silents. She sat there and looked at her son and asked him if he was sure of this. "Honestly? No... but my past as a bullied quirkless child who developed their quirk late and everything else makes it the perfect story to why I turned. UA also had some screwups during my time there which would feed into whatever story we came up with as well. I also have the skills and knowledge needed to do what I would need to do as well. I want my class to be able to relax for once and I know I am likely throwing my dream of being the number one hero away if I do this as well but I want to help keep them safe and they need someone to do it." Izuku said as he sat there and grabbed his mother's hands. He knew this would be devastating for so many people and he wondered if anyone would be left for him at the end but as long as he had his mother and Nezu who believed in him then he believed he could make it through it all even if everyone else left him because if they were safe then that is what mattered the most to him.

Soon they agreed to relax for most of the day and enjoyed the time they had left the best they could. As the day came to an end and it was time for him to return to UA. Inko looked at him and spoke, "If you believe it's for the best... know I will be waiting for you at the end. Just please be careful and try to check in with me as best as you can so I know you are still alive and not dead somewhere?" Inko said as tears fell down her face. Izuku nodded his head and hugged his mother and told her that he would let her know when he made a decision and what it was before he told Principal Nezu since they would need to sign documents and everything. Soon, Izuku made his way back to the train and went back to UA and put on a smile as he entered the common rooms and joined everyone for the remaining portion of the night since they would have school the next day.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
1.1M 36.9K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
33.1K 968 46
"You can't kill them! You're still a hero deep down!" The voices chorused, most familiar of them all was All Might's. "NO! I can't be a hero when eve...
1M 30.8K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...