A Wolf's Revenge #Watty's2015

By OnlyWicked

Harmony is a Wolf, not the Werewolf that are tamed but a full blooded Lycan. She should be a feral Alpha-Fema... More

I - Mortified
ll - Reborn
lll - Prowling
lV - Exhale
V- Respiration
Vl - Dramatical
VlI - Inevitable
VIII - Resentment
IX - Flaws
X - Decent
XI - Translucent
XII - Brutality
Xlll - Stranger
XIV - Fractures (Special Six's POV)
XV - Benevolent
XVI - Eventide
XVII - Ravenous
XVIII - Requiem
XIX - Identity
XX - Devour (Special Giovanni's POV)
XXII - Deluge
XXIII - Unconditional
XXIV - Deoxyribonucleic Acid
XXV - Trepidation
XXVI - Insensible
XXVII - Candor
XXVIII - Vicissitudes
XXIX - Exchange & Death
XXX - Bloodshed & Epilogue

XXI - Sanguine

15.9K 518 42
By OnlyWicked

<Week Prior to Gio's Visit> 

Kinsley's POV

  I felt like the whole world was conspiring against me. I might have put Giovanni in his place. But now Six was mad at me because I hadn't reascending the bond yet. And now I currently didn't know where he was it'd only been a phew hours since he'd left. 

  But it felt like I was going insane from the wait. I was pacing around the whole mansion. Everyone was out and about, doing their jobs patrolling. Making sure everything was safe. 

  And what was I doing? Worrying my head off my shoulders. At this point, you might as well, just cut the damned thing off. Rubbing a hand along my face, I pinch the bridge of my nose. Trying to elevate stress. 

  When all of the sudden something soft ran into my leg. There was a thud and then a small "ow" before I felt two arms lock around my leg. 

  Looking down I found a young pup holding on to me. Her hair was short and a fluffy the curly matting of hair tickling my exposed skin. Her dark chocolate skin making my skin look even paler than before. I can't say I remember her name, to many wolfs and to little time spent in one place for me to. 

"What are you doing?" I ask softly leaning over looking down at her. She looks up at me her eyes a soft hazel. 

"Looking for ma'am and papa." She says her little eyes were on the verge of tears. Brushing my hair to the side I reach my hands down and slowly unwind her own from my leg. Before I pick her up, she could only be about four. 

  She was wearing jean and a cute little sweater that was a fluffy pink and smell like sweet apples coated in caramel. Little pups always head the best scents they were a combination of their parents and it was always strong. 

"How about we go to the nursery and see if we can find your parents." I tell her smiling. She practically beams at me, her eyes lighting up and she hugs my neck her little arms tight. 

"Mhm, thank you, Alpha." She giggles in my ear and I smile. What a cute little pups she was, now lets see if we can find her parents. 

  It doesn't take long to get there the whole way she is chatting up a little storm about her and her parents. About all the cool things that they've shown her and the vacations that she has seen. This little kid is pretty well traveled. I wonder just who her parents are...

"Alpha." An exclaimed voice sounded and I paused in the doorway. A younger girl probably in her mid-twenties jumps up. Her black hair was pinned with a clip and her shirt was a mixture of sparkles and different arts and craft supplies.  

  She loops her way up and around the little ones that are sitting at tables making art collages. How peaceful this atmosphere was, children were giggle and talking among each other there is another a man in there he coming out of the bathroom with a little boy no older than three. 

  He looks surprises and give me a light bow of his head. As he takes the little on back to his seat. 

"Anna where have you been?" The women says her face an apology. "I'm sorry Alpha you had to bring her back here." She says reaching an arm out and quickly plucking the young girl from my arms and place her on the ground. 

"Anna you know your not suppose to wonder around the mansion without someone with you." The women starts. 

"But I wasn't by myself the Alpha was with me." She says matter of a factly and I stop a light chuckle from leaving my mouth. This little girl was quite quick on her feet. 

"Fine, go on and go get started on the collage. Marcy will help you with it." She say and a little girl wit striking black eyes and black hair turns around her lips pull up into a smile. As she waves at Anna. 

"Okay," she turns back towards me," you'll find my ma'ma and papa right?" She ask me and I give a nod of my head. She head over towards the table. 

  I turn towards the young girl who is rubbing her eyes. 

"What your name?" I ask her. She turns her head towards me. 

"Mayu, I'm afraid that your not going to have any luck with that girl parents." She tell me softly her eye sad. 

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Anna Rediaro, her parents Lestra and Antonio Rediaro, killed during an attack by hybrids last week when they were coming back from talking with another pack. Their body found with the blood drained and innards well... I'm sure that its among on the many reports, I wouldn't go into detail." She says softly, my lips pulls back and I have to silence a growl from escaping my mouth. 

"Any family?" I ask Mayu. 

"None that can be found, currently she staying with me and my mate and our daughter Marcy. But I haven't got the heart to explain to her that her mom and dad aren't coming back." She says her eye misting over a little. 

  I reach a hand out and place it on her shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. "Your doing the best that you can for that girl, if you wouldn't be opposed I'd like to stay here for a little while. I'd also like to be the one to explain to her." I tell her, looking over at the laughing little girl that doesn't even know the horror of the world we live in. 

  Because the world isn't kind, humans will kill us in fear, now not only rouges do we have to worry about invading but vampires and hybrids. The once peaceful world is slowly being dragged back into the darker times of the wolf world. 

"Mhm. No, it'd be a pleasure to have you Alpha." Mayu says she brushes a few stray tears from her eyes and I smile. She claps her hands and all the kids turn towards us. 

"Everyone this is Alpha Kinsley, she'll be spending sometime with us today. I want you all to be on your best behaviour." She cripes to the whole class. 

"Yes, Mayu." They all sing back and I smile. 

"Good. Now go back to your work." She smile and they turn back around their little arms going to work on the paper in front of them. 

"You can go and sit with her if you'd like." Mayu says and I open my mouth to reply but she already heading over to help another child. And I take a deep breathe. 

  Walking over to Marcy and Anna they are talking excitedly. Anna turns around no doubt sensing me. She beams at me and I pull a chair up to their table. There were two other children other than Anna and Marcy at the table. 

"Everyone this is Alpha Kinsley." Anna says pointing at me. All the other kids gap at me and I chuckle. 

"Alpha, I'm Marcy." The little girl next to Anna says and I smile at her. 

"Nice to meet you Marcy." I reply back with a soft grin and she blushes before going back to work. 

"Alpha, Alpha! My name George." A lightly toasted boy says he's got a crocked toothed grin but he's sweet his eyes are a foggy green. And he's sittings down, his little sleeves rolled over his cute little chubby arms. 

"Jay." The boy next to Gerore's say he's got a bandaged over his one eye. But the one that is uncover is a soft grey like Six's eyes. He was quiet but his eyes spoke a million words. 

"It's nice to meet all of you." I say a smile easily sliding onto my face. "What are you all working on?" I ask leaning forward, my hair dips forward sliding into paint and glitter.

"Alpha Kinsley got paint in her hair." George says his little hand coming up to cover his mouth. Effectively spreading paint across his face. I can't help but laugh. 

"George your a mess." I say softly. Turning around looking for a box of wipes. Reaching for them from the table that is behind me, I quickly pluck the box and pull out a wet wipe. Walking around I head over to the other side of the table. 

  Bending down I gently take his little face and turn it towards me. Softly brushing the blue paint from his face. He stay still, and I smile, humming a little as I work on his face. 

  It only took a few minutes to rid his chubby little face of the paint. 

"Thank you." He says giving me a smile. 

  I feel a tiny tug on my hair and turn to find Jay straining the paint out of my hair. His little finger pulling it out quickly. Now that I really look at him, he looks older than the other. Maybe he was five, I wonder why he wasn't in kindergarten. 

"Jay." I say he looks up from my hair gently letting it slide through his finger. 

"I'm sorry Alpha." He says it barley a whisper. 

"No, I'm not upset. I was just wondering how you got that patch on your eye." I say softly raising a finger and point toward my own eye. 

"I'm blind in this eye that's all, and soon enough I'll be blind in this eye as well." He says dully, his voice holding no emotion. 

  I stopped for a moment. He was going to be blind?! He was so young how was that possible. Something touches my face drying me out of my worry. 

Looking I found that it was Jays hand. He gives me a small smile before removing his hand.

"Alpha, look at what I am going to give to ma'ma and papa when they get back!" Anna says holding up her picture. Yet again another sad case, I felt my mood deteriorate even further. But I held it together and put a smile on my face. 

"Very pretty sweetheart, I quite like the wolf." I tell her softly standing up. I gently press my hand into Jay's cheek. This poor child and Anna both would have a difficult life, Jay even more so than anyone else. 

  I worried for him later in life, his poor lite would suffer because of this, I knew first hand what imperfection would cause ones bound to do. I just hope his would understand. But that was for years to come.

"The brown one is papa and the golden on is ma'ma." Anna says smiling and I smile to.

  They chatter on and I throw in every once in a while. But I mostly just watch the little ones. Thinking how I was suppose to break the news to the little one. Anna was such a bright soul, I didn't want to be the one to crush that light. 

  But it was my responsibility as an Alpha to do this, it was also something that I wanted to do for the poor girl. Licking my lip, I cough forgetting that there is sparkles and paint on them. It was hazardous to zone out around children. 

"Alpha, I made you a picture." Marcy sang jumping on my lap. I was thankfully that I'd worns short today instead of a skirt like I was planning on. 

"Marcy this is very pretty." I says looking at the picture that she made me. 

Before she could say anything there was a loud clap and all the kids turned towards Mayu. 

"Time to clean up everyone." She says with a smile and the kids start to move. 

 Marcy jumps out of my lap and goes to work on cleaning up. 

 My jean shorts are covered in paint. My knee socks are luckily not and my boots are fine thankfully. My shirt was covered in sparkles. But it didn't really matter it was just your run of the mill black shirt. 

Sighing a little I push myself up. Gently brushing away some of the sparkles on my shirt. My legs felt numb I've been sitting for a while now. 

  Turning I head towards Anna. 

"Anna would you come with me for a second?" I ask her. She nods her head and take my hand. I lead her towards the front of the room. I turn around to see Mayu giving me a small smile. I nod my head at her and push the door open. 

  Taking her outside. I drop down onto her level. 

"Honey you know how I said we'd find your ma'ma and papa?" I ask her.

"Did you find ma'ma and Papa?" She ask me and I feel a twinge of pain in my heart. 

"Anna. Your ma'ma and papa are somewhere else." I say she tilts her head looking at me. 

"What do you mean? Like they are on a trip?" She ask me. Her little eyes not fully comprehending the whole situation.

"You can think of it as a trip, just that they wouldn't be coming home from the trip." I say softly it felt like cotton was in my throat.

"Why didn't they take me along?" She ask softly, her fingers gripping her shirt as she strangles the life from the fabric.

  My hands move from my knees towards her arms, rubbing light circles into them and I take a deep breathe. Trying to be calm even though this little girls fear and sadness are wafting off her in waves.

"They wanted to take there little Anna with them, but it wasn't time for her to go to the Moon Goddess. The Moon Goddess needs your ma'ma and papa for an important purpose. That's the only reason why she'd ask them to leave little Anna behind." I tell her keep my voice light.

 She sniffles fat little tears running from her eyes and she looks up at me.

"So they had to leave because the moon goddess needed them?" She ask me her lip was quivering and I wanted to just pick her up and cry along with her but I didn't.

"That exactly right Anna." I say her little eyes still shine with tears but I am sure I lighten the blow to the poor girl.

"They'll be watching over me up with the Moon Goddess?" She ask me.

"That's right they will always be watching over you." I say slowly with a smiling lighting up my face. 

"I want them here with me though!" She mutters before tears start to run down her face. And I reach forward pulling her tiny form into my body. She cries her fingers locking into my shirt and just holding on for dear life. 

"It's alright to cry sweetheart." I tell her soothingly my fingers running down her back. "Well all miss them, but they will be watching over us." I whisper to her. 

"Why... why?" She ask me her little head tucks softly into my chest as the tears dampen my shirt and I am sure that snot is mixed in as well.

 I don't have an answer for her. Why did anyone dear to us have to die? It was just some cruel stroke of luck, just another little thing that reminds up that we are in a way human. Our mortality is our humanity, our love we leave behind is also our humanity. 

  We are not monsters, we are just people with other people that care about us. 

People searching for love. 

If you ask me how long that I sat there with her just cryings I couldn't tell you, because time didn't seem to be moving. It didn't move because I just wanted her to understand that it was alright. And the best way to do that was to just let her feel her pain out. 

  To feel pain was the remembrance of what was... Because pain is demanded to be felt.

Mayu came after a while and got Anna. She'd fallen asleep in my lap. Her little fingers curled tightly into my shirt. The other little young one were also fast asleep. And my afternoon and part of my evening had been consumed by this event. 

  Not that it wasn't a good way to spend one's evening and afternoon, although it wasn't the most happy of events. Biting my lip softly I push the door to my room open. Wanting nothing more than to fall on to my bed and scream. 

  I do believe that everyone should have the option to just scream at their pleasure. To be able to scream was to be able to let things go. 

  Shivering I also scream in fear when I notice someone in laying on my bed. In till of course I realize that it was none other than Six. He was naked as a newborn his back stares at me. Where the hell had he been? 

  My anger roars like the ocean and I want slap him, scream and shout at him for being gone for most of the day and now he has the audacity to show up at night. My body was shifting I felt my teeth pop into fangs, my hand morphing painfully between paws and hands. 

  But I push the pain and the anger downwards into the pit of my stomach. Walking over to the bed, I grab at his shoulder. Flipping him over my finger digging sharply into his skin. 

 His eye flash open and his hand reaches out but I am faster, grabbing his hand I slam it down into the bed. He calms down when he sees that it is me. Biting back a string of cuss words that is threatening to slip over and past my tongue into a deluge of anger and pain.

"Where have you been?" I ask him my voice was calm almost to sweet and quiet to express the emotion that I was feeling. 

"I needed to think and I think we both need to think things over. I love you, but I want you to only think about me. And the bond that you have with Maximilian is enough to drive me insane. And I know that its hard to be empty. But I want to fill that void, I want to be the one that's your other half!" He says to me shortly his eyes glaring at me. 

  I want to cry, I want to scream and shout, to laugh, to smile, to glare, to hiss in anger. Shifting on my feet, I release the hold I have on his arm and shoulder. My lungs drawing in air, and I try to stop the hyperventilation that I felt. 

  He had every right to be angry with me. I need to grow a pair and take care of this thing with Giovanni. But I couldn't handled shit from Six he was my support. 

"Get out." I whisper softly. 

"What did you say?" He ask me his eyes glowing. 

"Get Out!" I scream, tears threatening to flow over. He sits up his mouth opening, but I grab his arm and drag him towards the door. His eyes were soft now, almost like a lost puppy. But I couldn't right now. 

"Please Kin, I didn't mean it like that I just..." He trails off and I feel tears slip silently out of my eyes. 

"I don't want to see you for a while. I just need sometime, I think it would be better for us to have some time apart to think things over you know." I try to say with a smile on my face but it felt pushed and overblown. 

"Please don't shut me out, I thought I was the one person that you wouldn't shut out." He says and I shove the door in his face. The thought out shutting him out was painful but it was all just painful. 

  My existence seems to bring pain to people, or causes people trouble.  

"Kinsley don't shut me out." He says no doubt his head is pressed up against the door. 

"Leave me alone." I say my voice shaky but strong at the same time. 

  There was a loud bang on the door and then the sound of foot steeps leading away from the door. Leaning my head back I let the tears flow slowly and painfully from my eyes. I want to run after Six but I don't know what to say. 

  I don't know how to make this all better, it make me wonder if anything will ever get better. The only choice I am left with is to do just what Six's said. Because he is right, even if there is a hole of pain and emptiness he can fill it for me. 

  I try to make the words form in my mouth, it was like swallowing bitter medicine. My fear trumped my determination. Shivering I just lean my head on the door. Closing my eyes trying to forget the pain that I felt. 

  I just wanted to be buried under a pill of snow, coughing all of the sudden I cover my mouth with my hand. The hacking last for a little while, but subsides pulling my hand away. I gap in horror at the blood that lays on my hand. It's a vibrant and pretty sanguine. 

  Fear shoot up my spine. What was going on with my body? 

_______

A/N: Sorry for the late update. 

  So do you like the updated chapter? 

Some daily life for you, I feel bad for poor Anna and Jay those two are gonna have a hard little life. *frown* But not everything is story book perfect right. 

 So do you think Six's is right? And do you like seeing more of the side characters? Or is it meh and boring?  (Also I know this chapter is in the past and you already know that she reject Gio but go with it please) This blood? Anyone  else wonder what the heck is happening to poor Kinsley?  I sure know I am... XD 

Anyways your votes and comments are always well received. Even if you don't have something nice to say, go ahead and put it down. 

  Song to the Side Kid Parade - Friends ( I felt like it was an good song for this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
342 34 17
please note: WIP; Mature themes and R18+ content. A nameless Witch escapes her brutal captures, only to fall into the clutches of the most vicious b...
67.3K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...