My World. A Justin Bieber Rom...

By Meganxooo

[A Justin Bieber Love Story] An audition to be a back-up dancer for Justin Bieber's 'My World' tour is where... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1;
Chapter 2;
Chapter 3;
Chapter 4;
Chapter 5;
Chapter 6;
Chapter 7;
Chapter 8;
Chapter 9;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15;
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17;
Chapter 18;
Chapter 19;
Chapter 20;
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22;
Chapter 23;
Chapter 24;
Chapter 25;
Chapter 26;
Chapter 27;
Chapter 28;
Chapter 29;
Chapter 30;
Chapter 31;
Chapter 32;
Chapter 34; Epilogue.

Chapter 33; Last Chapter.

15.4K 281 42
By Meganxooo

I can't believe this is it! 

This is the last chapter in the book, 'My World'. Don't worry, there will be an epilogue to answer some things I haven't included. (Like Jessica, for example, and what happens to the rest of the tour... ect.) 

But, wow. Writing this chapter I have 31,000 reads on the whole book so far and I can't believe it! I just want to thank you all, so much. For those who have been commenting on my stories, I love you. It cheers me up so much seeing some of your comments, and encourages me to write more.

I don't beg every chapter, but all my hard work into writing this story, don't you think I deserve a vote? Every chapter will be dedicated to some of the fans that have been reading, just to thank yous.

There will not be a sequel, it just wouldn't go with the story. Sorry! 

But, hopefully you will enjoy this last chapter very much. I will be writing the epilogue as soon as this is published so you won't have to wait too long for it. 

----------

Charlotte's POV.

          Walking out of Justin's Grandparent's house, they stopped me to have a little chat first. Pattie and Justin's grandma bombarded me with questions, which I happily answered saying that I think every-things going to be okay, we were just going to have to talk things through. They were happy enough with my answer and tried shouting up the stairs for Justin to hurry up, as they were obviously excited to see how things turned out. I politely excused myself, and told them I would wait in Hannah's car, as sitting in the living room with the family of your ex slash kind of getting back together was just a tad awkward. Especially since they didn't know the cause of our break up, and if they read any of the recent magazines, they would guess I had cheated. Which was obviously not true, but magazine writers were trying to put Justin in a good light.

I decided to go out the front door this time, because the throbbing in my right hand really didn't want to go through what it did earlier. I knew this was going to be a task on its own. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for the worst, until I finally unlocked the door and swung it open. Paparazzi didn't take a second to react, camera's flashing almost blinded me, and micro phones where nearly pressed to my mouth, all of them eager to get a headline in the next magazine. 

"Please excuse me?" I spoke through one of the microphones, my voice going higher as if it was a question, I felt uneasy just thinking about all the people who would see pictures of me coming out of Justin's house. I hadn't made much of an effort either. A 'Hollister' jumper with some shorts, nothing much. I might as well use the best of this sunny weather in the beginning of Autumn before it was too late.

I stepped outside and shut the door behind me, and tried to push my way through the crowds. "Charlotte! Charlotte!" People shouted from every angle, I took another deep breath, before ducking under the cameras and people and managing to push through discreetly. I didn't waste a second longer and ran strait to Hannah's car, wrenching it open and trying to catch my breath in the passenger seat. She looked at me, waiting for me to tell her everything. Paparazzi must of realised where I had gone, and were now glued to Hannah's car. I sighed, today had been too adventurous for my liking.

I glanced back over at Hannah, and she was giving me a look that basically said, 'well?'. I giggled a little at her face. "I went up there, talked to him, well, er more like kissed him... but we are going out now to 'talk things through" I said to her, nodding.

She gave me a dumbfounded look. "I took you here 'talk things through' not for you to bloody go up there, give him a quick snog then get me to drive you somewhere romantic." She sighed and I just rolled my eyes back at her.

"Guess I could just hop in Justin's Ferrari, huh?" I teased her, my lips breaking into another smile. Today had been the best in weeks, only because today it had Justin in it. Even if so far it had only been for five minutes. "How is he even going to get through the crowd and into the car when the paparazzi are pretty much super glued to the car?" I asked Hannah, a little worried. I couldn't even see Justin due to the face camera lenses were pressed up against the windows.

Hannah looked round a little frantic too. "I hope they don't scratch my car..." She said, chewing on her lip. Her face lit up, an idea must of popped up in that genius head of hers. "Why don't you just call lover bo-" My ring tone interrupted her, the name 'Justin' spread across the screen. I smiled up at her, before sliding my finger across the phone and answered.

"Hello?" I asked, a smile some how creeping up on to my face.

"Charlotte, I don't know how the hell you made it into Hannah's car, but there's no way I can. I'll get my car from the garage and meet you somewhere." Justin said, I could hear Pattie faintly in the background, fussing over that he took a jacket. "I'm not a child mom, you don't need to remind me. Okay, fine, look I'm taking the coat." He said, obviously aggravated. "Where do you want to meet, Charlotte?" He said to me while I giggled at him.

It took me a moment to think, "How about the park here? There's a big one in Stratford, right? One with a big lake..." I trailed off and scrunched up my face in confusion. I thought I remembered my mom mentioning she wanted to come here one day, when I was little, but the vision was blurry and I wasn't even sure if I had dreamt it.

I heard Justin mumble something else to Pattie before coming back to the phone. "Yep! I know the park. I'll meet you there." He said, I could picture the smile across his face while he spoke. "I love you, Char." He whispered down the phone, sending shivers down my spine, and before I could respond, he hung up. Another smile spread across my lips at the thought. He loved me, still. 

Hannah's car rumbled to a start, "To a big park with a lake!" Hannah shouted, fist pumping in the air before slamming down a fist in the middle of her steering wheel, causing an ear piercing car horn to fill the street, making most of the paparazzi jump back in fright, only a couple of idiots stayed glued to the car. Now leaving a free patch of road, Hannah pulled into it and drove quickly away from the paparazzi who were now trying to take a picture of Justin's car leaving his garage, following closely behind us.

----------

          Walking out in the cool breeze, Justin held my hand as we walked around the lake I had always wanted to go when I was younger. It was the place you wanted to be in little school. Now, hardly anyone was here, just a couple of dog walkers and a few small children playing on the swings on the other side of the park. Here was perfect. Just spending time alone with Justin, leaving both of us to our thoughts. Acting like a proper couple and not one that was known to everybody in the world. I let out a little sigh of contentment, and looked into those caramel eyes which looked golden in today's sunlight, that were now looking deeply into mine, both of us looking at each other with the same adoring gazes.

"Charlotte, the video, it wasn't even me." He said, which made me feel completely confused. "If you looked closely, which was the last thing you would do, you would notice the boy who was meant to be me; wasn't. I went into the room, going to gather my stuff and come charging after you, I too saw what was just planned for you. Jessica had edited the video, very badly. I've talked to Jessica and some other people, and they will all admit to you, that that wasn't me. I wouldn't keep something like that from you, and Charlotte, I am completely a virgin." Everything slowly started to clip in place, and it felt as if a massive weight was taken off my shoulders. The sincerity in his eyes just pushed me to the obvious truth even more. Why hadn't I just asked Justin to explain? I had caused so much pain for the both of us for running away, but somehow I had been given another chance.

I threw my hands around his neck, and crashed my lips to his momentarily. "I believe you." I told him, my heart picking up its pace as his lips met mine again. His tongue traced my bottom lip, as I opened my mouth eagerly. His hands joined behind my back, and he lifted me off my feet, and spun me round in a circle where we stood. Giggling, I broke apart our kiss and Justin rested me back on the ground, safely and rested his forehead on mine, just staring at my eyes like we were earlier. 

Justin kissed the tip of my nose, before brushing his lips on mine just tempting me. "Charlotte, promise me something." He whispered quietly, his lips barely touching mine but still electrifying enough to send fireworks through the whole of my body. 

"Anything." I whispered back, and I felt Justin shiver against me. It was nice to know that I had the same effect on him, that he did on me.

This time, Justin pushed his lips on mine, finally relieving some of the desperate need for him that was now burning inside me. "Promise to always be mine. Promise that one day we'll get married and have children together. Promise that we'll live in a house together and live every day by each other's side until we are old and have great-great-grandchildren." He said sweetly, this words making my heart ache and me want to melt into a puddle at the promise he wanted me to make. Could he be any more adorable?

"You obviously are planning to live for a long time." I smiled, imagining us being great-great-grandparents. The thought made me smile even more. I think I've smiled more today than I have all my life. Justin nodded in reply to my words, his eyes almost begging me to answer him. "I promise Justin, forever." 

For what felt the hundredth time that day, our lips met again, but we shared a type of kiss that we never had before. It felt full of some much love and adoring feelings that we shared in the kiss, both of our lips tugged up into smiles. Justin pulled out of the kiss and smiled down at me. "Today, we are going to go shop for a beautiful promise ring, to really seal our feelings, so one day I can replace that promise ring, into an engagement ring." Justin said with a smile which sent my heart into a frenzy. "How does that sound?"

He wanted to buy me a ring! One day he'd replace it with an engagement ring?! My heart was thudding so much in my chest I almost felt sorry for it. It had gone through heart brake when I thought we had finished, and now it had suddenly taken a U-turn to that one day I would be married to Justin Bieber. I would be the Mrs. Bieber that almost every girl dreamed about. I would be, Charlotte Bieber. Even if that was in the far future, it wouldn't calm my heart down at this moment in time. I swallowed, remembering I hadn't replied to the boy that was gazing into my eyes. "You don't have to spend money on me-" I started, but got rudely interrupted by Justin who was looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"I can definitely afford it, Charlotte." He smirked at me. "If its too soon for you, I understand-" This time I rudely interrupted him, by holding my hand over his mouth.

 Now it was I who was smirking. "I would love that." I said honestly, my voice a lot quieter. Justin cheered and swooped me off my feet, and putting me on his back, so he could give me a piggy-back ride to his car. I laughed the whole way, to the comfy leather seats of the inside of his sleek car. "Wow." I said, I couldn't help it. The car was, well, beautiful. I had no idea what make it was or anything, but even I would appreciate something like this. Now Justin laughed at me, and drove off out of Stratford's park.

The car ride to town, where we would hopefully shop for a promise ring, we made plans and pictured our future. I wanted two kids, and Justin wanted four. I knew he would get his way, and soon pushed my way of thinking to his. We planned our wedding, our house, even the colour walls we'd want in our bedroom. The whole journey made my heart feel warm, as Justin and I planned the rest of our lives that we would soon start living... together.

--------

THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE PUBLISHED VERY SOON. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.4K 64
Tori and Ross have been through a lot together. A psychopathic stalker, suicide, rape, court trials, deaths, hate, an unloving father and much more...
39.4K 4.8K 66
" ដោយសារតែការឆក់យកស្នាមថើបដំបូងរបស់បង ត្រូវបានមីនឆក់យកទៅ ទើបពេលនេះបានធ្វើឲ្យពួកយើងក្លាយជាប្តីប្រពន្ធនឹងគ្នា អរគុណអូនដែលព្រមអភ័យនូវរឿងគ្រប់យ៉ាងនិងព្រម...
102K 3.4K 40
SEQUEL TO WRONG NUMBER *** --New message from Valerie H.-- "Noah, we're all sick worried about you, just come back" "Everybody hates me, I can't c...
947K 40K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC