A Small Adventure (One Piece...

By OnePieceSuperiority

(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw... More

You're Going Where?!
These are Pirates?
The Knock-Up Stream!
A Sea of Clouds
Conis the Angel!
Criminals Just After Arrival
At the Heart of Upper Yard
Straw Hats Reunited
Ordeal of.. God?
Festival Games Coming to a Close
Enel's Summoning
Why Me?!
Ring the Bell!
The Sound of a Finished War
...Where Are We Now?
Can We Make it Out?
You Thought You Had a Choice?
Front Crawl Frog
Usopp's Departure
Robin
An Aqua Laguna to Remember!
Rocketman
Rocketman has Crashed Through the Station!
To Live
The Buster Call was.. Called..
Finally Outta There
Fists of Love and Pirate Parties
BABYSITTER ZOROOOO
Bounties and Boats!
A Ghost Ship's Skeleton
Shadows
Giant Robot Warrior Big Emperor
After One Battle Ends, the Next One Begins
Zoro's Sacrifice
Who is Hachi?
Sabaody Archipelago
The Punch That Started it All
The Calm Before a Storm
Forcefully Split
Recruited For the Rescue Mission
Entering a War
The Journey to Ace
Unexpected Tragedy
Two Years Time
Almost to Fishman Island but Not Completely
Once Again, We're the Bad Guys
Captured, But Only For a Minute
The First Real Fight After 2 Years
GODDAMNIT. END OF FIGHT PARTY
Leaving the Island
Through Fire and Ice
I'll Make a Man Out of You
Running For My Life
Splitting and Meeting back Up
Out To Cause More Worldly Problems
Arrival on Dressrosa
Doflamingo
The Birdcage Game
Journey to the Royal Palace
Level Two
Lending A Helping Hand
Downtime With the Top Hat
Marines Are on the Move!
Zou is a Zou
Exploring the Elephant's Back
Garchu!
Zou's Tragedy and Sanji's Absence
Honestly What is Happening
That's a Ninja?
Unnatural Earthquakes...or Elephantquakes?
Rescue Mission Voyage, Started!
Zero and Four
Blue, Red, and Crackers
Meeting Big Mom
Two Popular Men
My Enemy's Enemy is my Friend
Chaotic Tea Party Begins
The Chaos Continues
In Some Deep Shit
Sacrifices Have to be Made
On My Own
A Messy Escape
Sanji is Back
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 1)
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 2)
The Entrance of Wano
Did You Say... Ace?
Tama's Kidnapped!
Town of Officials
Meeting up with Ghosts
Dragons
Udon Prison
Trouble in Udon
SMILE Fruit Side Effects
Big Mom's Intrusion
Udon Prison Takeover!
Regrouping
Changes
Night Before the Raid
Rendezvous Points and Official Members!
Making a Scene
Another Ally and Another Plague
The Rooftop
This Isn't Even my Final Form!
Intense... in all Aspects
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt1)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt2)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt3)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt4)
Filler: Swimming
Filler: Modern AU (Pt1?)
Filler: Modern AU (Pt2)
Super-Healing Drug
CP0 is Here?
Filler: Modern AU (Pt3)
Glimpsing Into the Future
Filler: Modern AU (Pt.4)
Filler: A Collection of Events
Filler: Another Collection of Events
Gear 5... Probably?
Big Post-War Moves
Wano's Banquet
Prepping for the Voyage

The South Bird

25.5K 846 134
By OnePieceSuperiority

"Y-you're lying!" Ussop suddenly accused the guy. I would clobber him, but Luffy stepped forward to confront him on it first. Plus I can't really hit someone from a crew I'm trying to get to an island with. Usopp held him back with an arm, though, and kept talking, "This isn't right! We just met you today! Aren't you being too nice?! Plus.. Tomorrow just happens to be the perfect chance to go to this legendary, unknown Sky Island?! And you'll help strengthen our ship and take us there?! That's way too convenient! What exactly are you scheming?! And you're Noland the Liar's descendant! We can't trust you!" 

It was quiet for a minute as the old man breathed out some more smoke from his cigarette. "Old-timer! Dinner's ready!" the brothers in the shack shouted out of nowhere, followed by Sanji squeezing through them and yelling out for Nami, then stopped when he felt the tension.

The old man walked right by Usopp, explaining how the knock upstream would appear tomorrow. "I'm glad to have met fools like you. Now, let's go and have some food! Take it easy at my place today.. comrades!" 

~~~

Long story short, we were all now looking for a weird looking bird. They only had three nets, so I we branched off into teams. "Oi! Why does the musclehead get two ladies!" Sanji pointed out, a swirly eye brow twitching in annoyance. Zoro mechanically turned his head to Sanji and the butted heads, "Ehhhh? What'd you say ero-cook?" he replied with fire surrounding him, another fire surrounding Sanji who was about to reply, but instead got bonked on the head by Nami. "Both of you shut up, and go find the bird!"

After that, we all split up. "Zoro, that's the path we came here with," Robin calmly pointed out, Zoro immediately turning around. "I now see why Luffy said you were lower than an animal," I commented, watching him turn to me, clearly pissed off. "OI SHUT UP! I knew that was the way back!" he yelled, teeth gritted. I tried not to laugh at him and we continued on our way through the forest, multiple weird animals seeming to come out of nowhere and attack our group. Mostly attacking Zoro. I laughed when he started yelling at a mole cricket for being in the way, holding my stomach when I saw the poor animal practically tearing up while the green head kept hitting him with the blunt of his sword. "And you!" he looked at me with a twitching eye, "Why are you laughing?! We don't have time for this kinda stuff!" I wiped a tear from my eye and patted the poor mole cricket on the head. "Nothing, I just find you getting frustrated to be really funny," I giggled out, watching him scrunch his nose at me and then go the wrong way again. He walked in front of Robin and I, who looked at me with interest.

"Why is it that you want to go to Sky Island so much?" she inquired, smiling calmly at me. She seemed to be the most level headed of the entire group. Granted she seemed to be at least ten years ahead of us in age so she was bound to be more mature. She was just as beautiful Nami though, and Nami was definitely at the top of my pretty lady scale! "Oh! My dad met Roger a long time ago, or rather, he was a part of the crew, and he said that before he had joined, the crew told him of fantastic islands, and one of the many that I've always wanted to see was Sky Island! My dad never saw it, only heard of it from other members, and I grew up here, so of course that was to be expected," I told her, grinning widely. "I'll see the island for him! In fact, I'll see all the islands!"

"So your father was affiliated with the deceased Pirate King. To think you would still go with us even if you could die from a terrifying freefall due to a deadly, unpredictable water stream. Impressive indeed," she replied, effectively making me sweat. She sounded sincere anyway, though, so I only nodded and continued walking after the constantly attacked Zoro. We ended up all going back to the spot we started off with, this time not because the tough guy got lost, having caught no bird. Well, until it came out of nowhere and taunted us from a branch. Turns out, Chopper can translate what animals say. Usopp was about to shoot the bird down with a sling shot, but arms sprouted out of the animal, catching it, and then another arm sprouted from the tree and threw it down. "Wait.. ARMS?? DID I JUST SEE ARMS?? SPROUTING LIKE FLOWERS??" I screamed, falling on my butt and pointing at the restrained bird. Robin gave a short laugh as arms came out of the ground and helped me up. "Yes, my devil fruit power allows me to develop parts of my body wherever I see fit. For example, on an animals body to incapacitate them," she stated. I have never been more afraid and more impressed by someone. "Incredible.." I muttered. 

We all started heading back to Cricket's place, only to see that the shack had a hole blown through it, the Going Merry had a quarter of it broken off, and the three people who were supposed to be reinforcing the ship were scattered along the ground, completely beaten to a pulp. I ran to help Sanji and Chopper get Shojo out of the water while everyone else went to assess the damage or the people damaged.

"Luffy! The gold has been stolen!" Nami shouted from the house. We all gasped, but Cricket kept brushing it off, even going as far as to yell for Usopp to shut up when long nose was just trying to tell him why this mattered so much. Zoro made his way over to the house, and soon discovered that it was Bellamy who did this. I clenched my fists. Luffy stood up, prompting Zoro to ask if he needed assistance, which was rejected. "No Luffy! Don't be stupid! We set sail in only three hours!" He didn't listen, instead saying that he would be back before morning.

"Luffy," I called out, making him turn to look at me, his serious expression not falling, "let me come with you."

"I said I could do it by myself," he replied, about to take off running. I grabbed his shoulder, "I know short cuts near the town, and I have to say an actual goodbye to Boss. I doubt I'll be able to see him any time soon. I swear I can get us there quicker and I will take care of my business while you take care of yours," I said. He agreed at that, and we both took off. We didn't speak. He was pissed, anyone could see. I'm just as upset. Bellamy is a piece of shit and probably always will be.

When we got closer to the town, I led him through the back alleys, knowing where that trash monster was. Pub and Pies. Why they keep hanging out there since their stay? I don't know. All they ever did was insult it. Luffy gave me a nod and we went separate ways. I ran into my small place, grabbing a picture of my dad and some liquor. What? I didn't work at the bar so that I could only serve! I stuffed a bunch of stuff my dad gave to me into my backpack along with some of my tools and took off back to the bar. Oh fuck it, I grabbed another backpack and put it on my chest so I was double loaded, packing a bunch more tools and writing materials. Now all that's left is to say goodbye to Boss. To all of my weapon clients outside of the bar, I'm sorry, but you'll have to complain to Boss for that one! 

When I got to the back to said bar, I was watching Bellamy bounce between every possible surface on the floor paneled road. He was moving so fast, I could barely see him, but I could hear him saying some pretty annoying stuff. Luffy was standing in the middle, clearly not impressed. I took this as a sign to head back into the bar. "Its that lady that rejected the offer to be Bellamy's woman!" one of Bellamy's lackies said, irking me. I just smashed him into the floor boards and jumped over the bar counter while the rest of Bellamy's crew flooded out to either see the fight or run from me. "Boss! Boss where are you!" The man I was looking for came out at my calling, smiling at me.

"Wow! Where have you been (y/n)? I thought you got kidnapped or something," he joked, still grinning widely. I took out two glasses and poured some of his favorite liquor. He seemed very confused, but took the cup closest to him in his hand anyway. "What's all this for? What's the special occasion?" he asked, a little concerned.

I raised my glass and he raised his, "Boss, I'm going to Sky Island with the Straw Hats, and then probably breaking off and traveling on my own!" I declared, grinning at him. His eyes widened in shock, before glossing over. "(Y/n)! You've finally grown up!" he sobbed out, downing his drink in a second flat. "Oi! I've been grown up!" I exclaimed, throwing my head back and chugging my drink,  then slamming it down on the counter. "And it's all thanks to you! Without you, I'd be someone with no direction or support! Thanks Boss! I'll see you again when I've seen all I've had to see!" I said, bowing deeply. I've known him for ten years now, there was no way I would have survived if he wasn't here. My tears were falling onto the floor. I felt his hand pat my head, hearing him pour another drink. I stood up straight, seeing that he was also whole heartedly crying. "Right! You better not die out there, kid. I need to see you again before I kick the bucket," he said, chugging down the drink. I smiled back.

"Hmmm where did they put the gold?" I heard a familiar voice question. Turning around, I saw Luffy step over the guy I stuck into the floor boards. "Ah! (Y/n), why're you crying?" he asked with genuine surprise. I quickly wiped off my tears and gave him a thumbs up. "No reason. Lets get out of here!" I said, grabbing the bag of gold I got on the way in and showing it to him. He showed his usual smile and stretched his arm out to grab it, pulling it back to him and setting it on his back. Wait. "You can stretch?!"

He pulled on his cheek with his free hand and said, "Well duh. I'm a rubber man!" I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm basically in the same boat. No pun intended. "Right! No more wasting time!" I chirped, reaching into my bag and throwing a bunch of berry on the table. "(Y/n) I don't need this mu-"

"BYE BOSS! SEE YOU LATER!" I yelled out, running after Luffy. If I stalled any longer, I don't think I woulda let myself 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 404 25
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...
16.4K 327 33
The story starts close to the end of Marineford, when Whitebeard sacrifices himself to save his crew, a girl named y/n,unknown to everyone except Mar...
17.2K 574 49
π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™š π™‘π™žπ™šπ™¨ 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™π™šπ™¨π™© π™–π™™π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺπ™§π™šπ™¨... β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ πŠπ€πŒπ€πŠπˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...
126K 2K 51
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...