New ss: Kidnapped

Von nickysweetangel

A story of two individual in which a man who is deeply and madly in love with his lady love kidnapped his ex... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Inkitt link
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
A tale of a kiss
His kitten is in danger
A toughest situation for Arnav
Fighter Khushi
Power of love
Nanu's entry
Nanu and Akash Chemistry

Chapter 5

1.8K 132 14
Von nickysweetangel

Attraction is the first step that compels us to know someone and then the rest follows. But she already experienced it long back. This feeling starts from attraction to love and now it means nothing for her. Arnav doesn't matter to Khushi Gupta anymore. Her love died that day he humiliated her love and shredded her heart into pieces.

KHUSHI GUPTA? Her heart objected and the phrase KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA echoed to her brain cells.

Stop it Khushi! You are not Khushi Arnav Singh raizada. Don't tag your name with his. He is a stranger to me with whom you share no relation. Her life has been drastically changed after getting married to this monster. From stranger to friend to lover and now he becomes her enemy.

"He is your husband" Again her heart pleaded to accept the reality. No..No..No. He is No-one. "Suna tumne. Arnav mera koi nahi han". (Did you hear? Arnav is no-one) She gasps calming herself. Her eyes get teary by touching the wedding chain on her neck.

"Why did you do this to me, Arnav. When I started seeing the beautiful dream of my prince charming, you drastically turned my dream into a nightmare and when I decided to move on with someone else you again came back to spoil everything. What do you want from me? I am not a toy with whom you play this game. It hurts. My life and happiness are connected with many. I bear it when it is only about me, but what you did with my family, with my friend I won't accept it."

She lifted her gaze and found two pairs of dark eyes staring at her. The frown on her face increases. His presence in her room adds fuel to her already bubbling anger.

"Don't look at me else you would again fall hard for me". Arnav said in a flirty way.

"Never"!

"We will see".

"Your dream to have me will never succeed."

"I already have you my love".

"Excuse me!" Khushi glared at him.

"Didn't you remember what you said when I proposed to my angry kitten?" Pulling her chubby cheeks, he reminded her of the love confession.

~Flashback~

"Within 24 hours I will make you confess that you love me the way I do". Arnav came out from his car and started going behind her like a love sick puppy.

"How many times I told you I don't love you. If you are the last man on the earth, I stay unmarried but never marry you. Samjhe tum". Khushi announced.

"But why? Kya kami hai mujhme" With a puppy face, Arnav asks.

"You are very khadoos boss. You love to dictate others."

"I admit I have a temper problem and sometimes I do shout at you, but it was for your good. You are my secretary in office, so I try to maintain professionalism."

"No hell with your professionalism. I don't like egoistic men. No-one would ever dominate Khushi gupta."

"Okay baby. I would let you dominate me in every other department."

"Pakka?" Arnav nodded obediently, hiding his smirk as she is too innocent to understand his double meaning. "Wait, why are you smiling like a monkey? Did I say yes? No right. Then, don't sky high. I didn't accept your proposal yet, neither would I say yes. You are my boss in office but outside don't try to make any relation with me." Pointing finger, she warned and continued giving lectures to stay in limits.

He gave a devilish smile and continued hearing her rants on the middle of the road. While others are grinning sheepishly enjoying the cute love birds nok jhok.

"Who asked you to marry? I just want to date you, BABY." Pressing the word purposely, he spoke.

"You luche lafange ghar mein maa behen nahi han kya?" (Aren't you mother or sister at home that you are flirting with me) Dur raho mujhse..( Stay away) Wait a second. Why do you call me a baby? Do I look 5 years old that you are saying me baby?"

"Don't you know my innocent kiddo. A boyfriend pronounces his girlfriend 'baby' out of love." She denied innocently, but immediately it clicked with her.

"How dare you! I said I don't want to be your girlfriend." Shrugging his hand, she ran toward the bus stop but he grabbed her both hands and locked it behind her waist pulling her dangerously close to him. His hot breath fanning her making her go all numb and paralysed. Her lips parted as he leaned to kiss her. She shyly looked down confessing silent love displaying through her eyes.

"You love me Khushi, come on. Accept it. Not from a few months but from 1 year and much before I fell in love with my cutie." Coming back to senses, she gets shocked to see the surroundings. Everyone has eyes on them.

"Sab hume dekh rahe han". All are watching.

"Dekhne do". (Let them see)

"Koi aa jayega" (Someone will come)

"Aa janedo". (Let them come)

"Arnav please don't do this..You and me. It is impossible. Our families will never accept."

"If they won't, we will run away."

"No, I cannot stay without my Papa-mumma."

"And I can't stay without you." Arnav held her hand tight as if she would run away.

"Say it looking into my eyes that you don't love me". Cupping her cheeks, he urged her to look at him. Their eyes again locked momentarily. She got lost in them and finally spoke those three magical words which he was craving to hear from the past few months.

"I..Love you, Arnav"

"Not more than me". She raised her hand to punch him which he grabbed and pulled her against him. They broke in a tight hug. Their love confession was witnessed by the crowd who started cheering and clapping. But the woman who saw them into each other's arms from few distance cannot grasp the sight before her eyes. She is none other than Anjali. She has taken an oath to snatch every smile on her face. Upon knowing she has eyes on her brother, she will go to any extent to break this girl.

~ Flashback end~

"During our 24 hours love challenge, I make you confess in less than 2 hours. You think you will stop your heart to love me back again?" Arnav asks her, looking directly into her anger-filled eyes.

"I was stupid and naive to fell in your love trap. You have ditch me and broke my trust, I will never ever forgive you for that. No matter whatever you do". Khushi said firmly and left the room.

Arnav saw her disappearing figure with a new wave of determination.

"I have hurt you and I will be the only one to heal you". Arnav scan his eyes. There was a silence. A complete silence before the storm.

~~~

The sound of the horn breaks Anjali reverie and she gets jerked back into the present. She looked outside and saw the fog outside. There is a storm coming outside but what about the storm that is taking the shape of the volcano inside her? All she wished only one thing- Love. But got only betrayal. First from her husband and then from her brother. The grip on Anjali's hand tightened as she thought about Khushi gupta. Reason is only her. It is Anjali's only one aim- Khushi's destruction. Until Khushi won't get the punishment of her deeds, she won't keep silent.

"You committed a horrible crime, Miss gupta. Because of you, My brother broke all the ties with me and ran behind you. But I will not let you use him like you use my Shyamji. Just a few more minutes, your game to trap rich men will be over." She is telling the driver to speed up. Her bodyguards, 2 of her special detectives accompanied her. While the entire police force is in another car. She makes everyone believe Khushi is the main culprit who is behind Arnav kidnapping. She is smiling as her end is near. After this moment, she will make sure Khushi would spend the rest of her life in jail.

~~~

"I am your husband. Go and make dinner for me". Arnav said, stretching his arms, but earm a harsh glare from Khushi.

"Husband my foot. Don't forget you married me without my approval". Their argument again started leading to a huge tu-tu-main-main. She began to break utensils on the kitchen floor. Arnav put an ear plug into his ear, waiting to have some delicious food made by her in the living room. It was a part of ritual. Bride makes something for in-laws but since their marriage happened in a hurry, he didn't think about it. Although even if he does politely she wouldn't make it. But as per Nanu instructions, he wants to fulfil post wedding ritual. So, he had to literally blackmail her to complete this ritual.

"What does Arnav Singh Raizada think of himself? How could he impose his husband's rights on me? He knows I don't know the ABCD of cooking. Duffer kahika." (Dumb headed)

"Hurry up Khushi. Your husband is desperately waiting to eat dinner from your beautiful fingers."

"SHUT UP YOU RAKSHAS. I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE ANYTHING FOR YOU." She shouted from kitchen, banging the door as he locked it up commanding her to make some dish first.

"You are not allowed to come out, sweetheart"

"I am your not your sweetheart okay."

Arnav and Khushi lost in fighting each other, they have no clue a biggest threat is coming on her way that may separate them apart.

~~~

In dining room-

Angrily, Khushi kept a burning jalebis on his plate, gesturing him to eat. She put a huge amount of salt instead of sugar in them along with chillies.

"Now you will understand the consequence of spoiling my life, Mr darling husband". She gave an evil smile when he tasted it. His eyes turned watery as he felt a sudden burning sensation that burn his tongue. But he didn' stop, he continue eating it one by one shocking her further.

Unable to bear this, she stopped him immediately. "Stop this madness. Just look at yourself. It's hurting you". He smiled. For the first time in all these days he got the glimpse of his old khushi.

"You are not going to eat these horrible jalebis."

"But".

Shut up! She carried it and threw it in the dustbin. Coming back to him, she gave him a glass of water asking him to drink it. But he just stared at her. They are an inch closer.

"You still love me". This is more like a statement than question. On realizing the position, she moved back.

He was going to follow her behind but the sudden knock on the door stopped him.

"Open the door". Came a stern voice from a male figure. Arnav got taken aback. He immediately pulls the curtains and blocks every entry inside by locking every damn door and window.

"Chotte tum chinta mat karo vo Khushi tumhara kuch nahi bigad sakhti..tumhari Di tumhe kuch nahi hone degi"(Don't worry, Chotte. That Khushi cannot harm you. Your di don't let anything happen to you)

"What are you waiting ACP. Just break the door and arrest her. I am damn sure they are in this penthouse. He agreed and signal his men to break it. Within two or three kicks, the main door opened and the entire police force reached inside.

To their shock and surprise, it wasn't any house but a godown. It is strange. From outside, it looks like a house but when they get inside, it is no less than garbage. The condition of the godown is so bad they couldn't stand there for a while. Rotten smell of dead animals making them difficult to stand. There wasn't a single piece of furniture or anything present that gave them a sign someone was living here. Anjali was shocked beyond repair.

How is this possible. Anjali began to wonder. Arnav and Khushi were staying there, she was damn confident about it as she got all the confirmation about this location. But none of the police officers ready to believe her.

"ACP, believe me. Arnav and Khushi were living in this house."

"Are you out of your mind, Miss Anjali Raizada. Can't you see the disheveled state of this place?"

"That Khushi was very cunning. She must have got to know we have got her location, hence, she ran away and shift my brother too".

"Don't talk foolish. How can anyone stay in this rotten place? I have given you the benefit of doubt but not anymore. I shouldn't believe you. I have known Asr for many years. He is not a 5 years old kid that one town girl will first run away from her marriage and then kidnap your brother. There must be something else which you are hiding." He laughed at her stupidity.

"You still think I am lying about Arnav kidnapping?"

"Yes."

"But.."

"Going against law, I tried to help you since you are Asr's sister. But I guess you need treatment for your mental illness." ACP says.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME MAD.

She grabs his shirt furiously aggressively. Her men came to stop her.

Next time don't try to raise your hand on me otherwise before anyone else you will be in jail.

~~~

"Thank you Rajat". Arnav said on the phone to ACP, Rajat Shergil who helped me with this matter. ACP has been on his side from the very start as he knows everything about Arnav's sister. Arnav deliberately sends wrong information of his address to her detectives and agents to see how low she can go. As expected, his sister didn't disappoint him.

"As you wanted, I pretended to be on Anjali's side. But then what she did shocked me. She bribed me to make fake proof against Khushi and her family so that after getting caught she will be in jail." Anger shoots Arnav after hearing that.

"I don't understand why you are tolerating her shit."

"For Khushi." Pause. "She doesn't know anything about Di's vile intentions and I want to keep her away from this matter. Because of me, she has faced a lot. All I want to shower her life with my love."

"She is one lucky girl to get you."

"Without your help, it wouldn't be possible. Today I would have lost my love" He held her hand possessively and stared who was sleeping peacefully.

"Don;t be formal. You are my friend and most importantly your sister is really vile and I really wanted to put her in jail for bribing me.

"No, Don't!"

"God Arnav. Why you are so humble and grounded." Suddenly Khushi woke up and found him sitting on her side. Her eyes shoot up and arnav immediately cut the call. She began getting nervous by his presence at this time.

"Until I am alive, none would harm you".

"What are you staring at me?"

Looking away, Arnav said. "Nothing"

"What are you doing in my bedroom?" Hearing her shivered voice, he look back at her and give her a naughty smile.

Advancing close, he leaned over her, locking her both hands on the bed. "To have some fun".

"Dekho mere kareeb mat ana varna main.." ( don't dare to near me)

"Varna..Varna kya.." (Else what you do?)

"Main..chilayungi.." (I will shout?

"I know how to shut you up. Remember that night how I shut you up." She gulp and opens her mouth to bark but immediately closes her mouth to see his villain type intention. There is no-one except us. Only you and me. Her heartbeat went rapid as he erased the gap.

"Dekho..agar tumne ulta sidha kiya na toh main tumhara gala daba dungi" ( If you dare to do anything bad I will kill you)

Khushi shut her eyes fearfully as his closeness enhanced her fear.

"I have done a lot of things. I won't deny it. But, this is the only thing I would never do." He whispered in her ears before getting up from her and left the room. Khushi looked startled.

To be continued!

Please press vote button and comment if you love the update. I would be very grateful.

_________________________

Next chapter is posted on inkitt. Link in my bio 'about section'

Precap of Chapter 6

KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!

His heart sank as if his entire life went upside down by her disappearance. At this moment, Arnav felt he lost the motive to live. He could bear anything but to imagine this worthless life without her is utterly impossible.

"DAMMIT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

His heart might come out any moment if he won't see her within a few seconds.

"KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA!"

 To be continued!

Please do comment and press vote button.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

53.8K 3.3K 22
A simple Arshi Story
266K 12.9K 39
A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart.
309K 11.4K 23
Explore the captivating narrative of "Redeeming Love" as Arnav and Khushi, bound by an enduring love, navigate a journey through twists and turns. Un...
428K 17.9K 72
A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find there final destination together.Read the...