WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE (Complet...

By kiruthijay

An end is truly not an end. Because it is actually a beginning of something new, which we never know. Sometim... More

COPYRIGHTS
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
Hearty Thanks
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
AUTHOR'S NOTE
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER - 31

574 61 13
By kiruthijay

YADAVI'S POV

I was so happy when Dayu said that she has booked a room for us in resort. Teerth was so romantic throughout the drive. He played the most romantic songs of Bollywood for me. I have never seen this side of Teerth. I always thought that I have married an angry young man who never know to smile or laugh as he is always in silent mode. But today he is proving me totally wrong. We both reached the resort by 10.30 pm.

"Hello sir and Hello Mam, Welcome to Royal Resorts. What can I do for you?", the receptionist asked us.

"There is a booking under Mr&Mrs Teerth Shekawat. Could you give our room keys please?", Teerth asked her.

"One second sir, let me check", the receptionist replied. I was looking at the resort. It truly deserves the name royal as it was decorated so elegantly like a palace.

"Yes sir, there is a special honeymoon suite reserved for you.", saying this she gave us the keys and said the directions to our suite. We reached the suite in next five minutes. When we opened the room, we got totally mesmerized by the way it was decorated. They have sprayed the room with lavender fragrance which is Teerth's favourite. Also, they decorated the whole room with scented candles, with some dim lights which is making the room more romantic. We both entered inside and the bad which was kept by Dayita and Ekiya also I bought.

"Ahem, you can go and freshen up", Teerth said. I took the bad and went inside the rest room. I opened the bag, it had a perfume, a lingerie and a robe. That lingerie was not covering even a single bit of my body. I am going to kill this Dayita and Ekiya. Sometimes, I feel guilty seeing Dayita if Teerth would have not married me then pakka he would have married her now by seeing her situation. The truth which me and Dayita hiding from everyone, I am scared a bit what if that truth comes to limelight. I wish that truth should never ever come out. That is good for Dayita as well as me. Keeping all these thoughts aside I freshen up and changed the clothes. I wore the robe, still that reached only till my mid thighs. Ahhh, today is going to be a long night. I sprayed some perfume that also was in the same lavender flavour. I wore my Mangalsutra in my neck and vermillion in my forehead, that makes me look sexier. First time, I am proud that I am good looking

I slowly peeked into the room, no one was there. Maybe Teerth would have gone to speak in phone or something. This is the right time, let me just go and hide myself in the blanket. Otherwise, I would not be able to face Teerth for the whole night. I came out of the door and started moving towards the bed.

"Woww", I heard my husband's voice. Damn, can't he come a minute late. I slowly turned towards him. He was shirtless and holding a cake in his hand. It is my favourite chocolate truffle cake. Yummy! But more than the cake Teerth looks damn delicious.

"OMG! I am thinking like a pervert.", I said to myself. "Well, you have a super handsome husband so there is nothing wrong in thinking like that", both my brain and heart said together. That's true. He is looking chocolaty delicious.

"Take a picture, it will last long", Teerth said. "Huh?", I asked him questioningly.

"Avi, you are ogling at me", Teerth chuckled saying this.

"I am not ogling at you. I am ogling at my favourite choco truffle cake. Stop being full of yourself", I told him with fake anger.

"LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE", Both my brain and heart started singing together.

"Yea Yea, I can see that", saying this he placed the cake on the table which was at the side of the room.

"Actually, it was you who is staring at my legs", I said confidently as I noticed that he was eyeing me all this while.

"I accept wifey, you have sexy legs", he winked after saying this. I was like a tomato by now.

Then I went and stood beside him. He went to my back and hugged me tightly and whispered in my ears "Happy anniversary Avi". Tears started flowing out of my eyes. He sensed it. He made me turn towards him and made me look into his eyes.

"Did I hurt you?", he asked me without knowing that I am actually overwhelmed by his love.

I nodded by head as no and started speaking "I just never thought that this day would come when we celebrate our anniversary happily. I thought this marriage is just an unwanted thing in your life but you proved me wrong today.", I finished and hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry Avi, I have been a fool who is an idiot that couldn't identify the worth of the diamond which I had for a year. Tonight, I will cherish the diamond as much as I could", he whispered the last part in my ears which sent shivers in my body.

"Let's cut the cake", I chirped and turned around. We both cut the cake and I started eating my delicious choco truffle which is only for me. Almost half of my face is filled with choco truffle by now. I noticed that Teerth was looking at me weirdly.

"What I know you don't like choco truffle and even if you ask, I won't give you", I said and held my plate away from me.

"Never in my life I will eat that cake. You know what Avi, Adhu will eat better than you. You have fed half of your face too", saying this he started laughing.

"So what? Have you not heard about chocolate facial? Think like that", saying this I again started to eat.

"Well, I don't want the cake in your plate, I want the chocolate spread in your face and lips", Teerth looked at me weirdly.

"Teeth, you have become mad. How can you eat the chocolate spread in my face?", I asked him.

"I will show you", after that word came from his mouth, he took away my plate from me and started to kiss my face. He slowly started licking all the chocolate that was spread in my cheek bones and at the corner of the lips. At the end, he smashed his lips on mine. Damn, it he tastes better than my choco truffle. God, this guy is making me crazy. Then he slowly moved to my neck and started peppering kisses there.

I don't know when he removed my robe, my body was on fire when he pressed my right breast. He was about to remove my straps of the lingerie and we heard someone knocking our door.

"Te.. Teerth someone is knocking our door", I said breathing heavily.

"It wouldn't be ours. I have put "DO NOT DISTURB" board", he said and continued assaulting my neck with his dangerous kisses. The sound of knocking the door got louder.

"Teerth, someone is knocking our door only", saying this I managed to push him and then started wearing my robe. He looked at me irritatingly.

"I am going to kill the person whoever it is and after I send that disturbance, I am going to continue my work", he winked at me and left. I pushed him to the main door.

He opened the door and there stood Asuresh. What the hell is this monster doing here?

"Hi, happy anniversary Teerth and Avi. Won't you call the guest inside?", saying this he himself entered our suite.

"Why are you here and what do you want now?", Teerth shouted at him.

"Woah! Chill young man. I think I came at the wrong time. Avi's hickey is visible on her neck. I am sorry for the disturbance love birds. But I just wanted to ask you whether my wife has said everything to you?", Asuresh said and sat on the sofa.

"Yea, she said how much you tortured her. And moreover, she is soon going to be your ex-wife you bastard", Teerth shouted.

"I hope she also said what is the reason for all the torture", Asuresh said. No, No, No, I never want Teerth to know the truth. This is not going to happen; I won't let that happen.

"Just get lost from here Asuresh, you have already done enough damage on all our lives.", I shouted.

"So, my beautiful Avi knows the reason. Ask your wife the reason first Teerth.", saying this he left immediately.

Teerth turned towards me. "What he was talking about Avi? Tell me what he was talking about", Teerth came and tightly held both my hands which caused me immense pain.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH DAMNIT!", Teerth shouted at me again.

I know now I can't hide anything from him. I have to tell the truth.

And I started telling the truth to him.... 

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT... ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

I WILL GIVE ANOTHER UPDATE ON SUNDAY DON'T WORRY...

THOUGH I HAVE A LOT OF WORK, I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF IN WRITING THE UPDATE...

KINDLY SHARE THE STORY WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS...

LOVE YOU ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 37.5K 77
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
32.6K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❀️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
774K 23.2K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
32.1K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...