Six to: Save? Or Slay? Book 3...

By yunru28

In the past, Melantha had told the Elements that a new danger lies ahead of them...The other Original Elemen... More

Six to: Save? Or Slay? Book 3
A "Fun" Day?
Poisoned
Where Did He Go?
Another Member Lost
There Goes Another
Knowing a Bit More
Explanation
What To Do....?
Saving The Others
Together Again!
In Trouble!
They Don't Believe....
Going to Help Roxanne
So Soon?!

Final Chapter

68 2 2
By yunru28

"WHAT?!" Lia exclaimed loudly.

Alina opened her eyes and let out a huge breath. "Yes I know." She said with a frown. "You all should get ready."

"But where is it?" Xaden asked with his mouth hanging opened.

Alina tapped her head with a finger, trying to remember. "It's going to be right outside of town actually at sunrise."

"Are you kidding me?!" Arian demanded. "We only have the rest of today to figure out a plan?!"

Roxanne made a portal. "I just told you my plan. But first... I need to check on the Oresoren!" She exclaimed before running into it.

Alex chuckled. "She's back." He said.

Lia pouted. "But she's scared. I mean...Did anyone else actually look in her eyes? She's afraid of this war and she knows it."

Erik lifted an eyebrow at his girlfriend. "That was random.." He said.

Lia stuck her tongue out at him. "Oh shut up." She said before making her own portal and leaving.

Alex watched her go. When the portal was gone, he turned to the others, and then realized that Alina was gone. He didn't mention it though...They needed to do things on their own. "We should go back to the Oresoren Village...Gather supplies...Then get ready to fight right near Town."

"Right." Arian agreed. "Let's get ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours had passed as the Elements were getting their things together and were getting ready for the war. Roxanne just grabbed her sword and was ready. She didn't care about the war since she was too busy taking care of Quppo and Poppo, who were still unconscious on their bed.

Roxanne's eyes lit up however, when she saw the smallest of twitching from Quppo. Roxanne picked him up in her arms and cradled him. Walter stood at her side, his hand resting on her shoulder. Roxanne watched him intently when he coughed. Then, he opened his eyes.

"Quppo?" Roxanne asked, biting her bottom lip.

Quppo blinked at Roxanne. When his vision came into focus, he smiled brightly. Roxanne sighed with relief as he laughed. "Roxanne! I'm so glad that you're here!"

"Me too." Roxanne agreed. She was relieved that he was still alive.

Quppo chuckled and then he jumped from Roxanne's arms. Roxanne gasped and tried to grab him, but Quppo hopped onto the bed and was away from Roxanne's reach. "I'm just fine now!" Quppo told Roxanne just before she was going to yell at him. "Lia healed me! I just needed some rest is all!"

Roxanne watched as Poppo jumped to his feet suddenly as well. He laughed and the two Oresoren high-fived each other happily. "How are you two energetic?" Roxanne asked them. "And even happy? Pippo is dead..."

Quppo and Poppo got serious. They frowned at each other before turning back to Roxanne. "Pippo's death is sad, yes." Quppo agreed. "But we can't grief forever. And also, right now is not a good time anyway. You need to get ready for the war."

Walter chuckled. "They are right, Roxanne. You need to get ready."

Roxanne looked down at herself. Her clothes were still bloody. She never really spent the time to wash them yet. "Fine." Roxanne said. "But while this war is going on...You and Poppo are staying here. You need to rest."

"Of course!" Quppo agreed. "We'll guard this village with our lives!"

Roxanne shook a bit. "Don't say that..." She shivered.

Quppo frowned. "Sorry." He said. But then he smiled again. "Come on brother! Let's go help the others!" And then the two otters rushed off into their village.

Roxanne chuckled as Walter started to lightly push her. "Go wash your clothes." He urged.

Roxanne shot him a look, but then sighed. "I'm going. Go check up on the others. It's been a few hours...The war will start in about five hours." And with that in Walter's mind, Roxanne ran up the stairs.

Walter sighed. "Just...Be safe when you go out." He said to himself. "I know you'll want me here."

Meanwhile, Arian and Xaden were just outside of Quppo's house, talking to each other. Roxanne had told them that her plan was "Encouragement and love" but what does that mean? She wasn't going to fully explain it until she was done caring for Quppo and Poppo...But that could take forever. They only had five hours left.

Suddenly, the door to Quppo's house burst opened. Then Quppo and Poppo came rushing out and then entered another otters house. Arian jumped and Xaden blinked in surprise. They were awake?

"oh! Maybe we can ask Roxanne now!" Arian suggested. "Stay here! I'll go ask!" So Arian dashed into the house.

She stopped when she saw Walter standing at the bottom of the steps. When Walter realized Arian was standing in the doorway, he nodded his greeting. "Need something?" He asked.

Arian nodded. "Where's Roxanne?"

Walter pointed toward her room. "Upstairs. She's cleaning the blood from her clothes."

Arian groaned, realizing that if she was cleaning her clothes...Roxanne may not have anything on...Arian however, decided to go up there anyway. She thanked Walter before going to the top of the steps and knocking on the door.

"Roxanne? Can I come in?" She asked.

There was a pause, then Roxanne said. "Sure..."

Arian slowly opened the door and then peeked inside. Roxanne was in a completely different outfit. She had on black boots that came to her knees and had a laces going all the way to the top. She wore leather shorts with zippers going up the sides, and a black shirt that looked similar to her other one...It still had a purple bow on it.

Arian smiled at her. "I thought you were cleaning your clothes?"

Roxanne shrugged her shoulders. "I don't have time to do that. I need to explain what I think we should do...And if you don't agree, we'll come up with something else. So do me a favor and gather everyone together?"

Arian nodded. "Sure!" 

Arian gathered everyone up and told them to meet at Quppo's house. Once everyone was together, Roxanne started this little meeting.

"Okay." Roxanne said when everyone was together. "This is my idea: Amelia, Walter..You guys stay here. This is not your fight."

Amelia frowned, but she did agree. Walter didn't want to agree, but he did as well. "Fine." They both said.

Roxanne sighed. "Okay...Now, we don't really want to fight do we?" When everyone shook their heads, Roxanne continued. "I didn't think so. So, we fight with Love and Encouragement. I know it sounds stupid, but just listen. They already lived their lives. Their time together has passed. They shouldn't be involved with each other anymore."

"Your point...?" Erik asked.

Roxanne glared. "My point is...That is what we're going to tell them. They need to realize that they are dead, and we are alive."

Alex crossed his arms. "Yeah..." He said. "Talk to them instead of fight. That's a good idea. Any objections?" When no one answered, Alex said, "Then make sure you have everything. We have about four hours until sunrise."

"And if they don't listen and they do attack...Kill the leaders." Roxanne told them.

"Wait!" Lia exclaimed when everyone was about to go. When they stopped, Lia smiled at Roxanne. "Nice shoes." She said.

Roxanne rolled her eyes. "Go get ready." She snapped.

As Lia ran off, Walter walked toward Roxanne and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Good luck. I love you."

"What Walter said." Amelia said as she kissed Alex on his cheek.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Four Hours Later

It didn't take very long for the Elements to stand in front of town, ready to negotiate.  The Original Elements would be there soon...For the sun was rising.

Just on time, Roxanne thought as Fire, Water, Earth, and Air Elements came in their eyesight. Aden was leading the army of Fire, Zola leading the army of Earth, Rhett leading the army of Air, and Dylan leading the army of Water.

Roxanne stepped forward, away from the straight line of her friends. She saw Zola scoff, and Dylan glare. Aden gasped, and Rhett blinked. 

"As you can see..." Roxanne called out to them. "Blake and Alina are not here. Blake was mad, and attacked us. So...We had to kill him. However, Alina dropped out."

"I knew it!" Dylan exclaimed, snapping his fingers as mummers from his army rose. "I knew she would drop out! She must be scared!"

"No!" Lia yelled at him, defending her Element. "She didn't back away because she was scared!" Lia took a step forward so she was even with Roxanne. "She thought the idea of this war was stupid. So she backed down."

Arian glared at Aden, but then remembered that they had to try and not be hostile. So Arian sighed and also stepped forward. "You all should do the same." Arian agreed. "This war is pointless. There is no need to find out who is the strongest. You all are very strong...And besides, your life is done. You all should have nothing to do with each other anymore."

Alex stepped forward. "You should just rest in peace. You deserve rest. You all did great when you were alive...But now it's time to step down. Let the living live in peace."

"We don't want to seem rude or annoying, but did dead people bother you when you were alive?" Erik asked as he stepped forward. When none of the original's replied, Erik went on. "I didn't think so. So this is why you should just rest now."

"Yeah." Xaden agreed. He joined the others in their line. "So please...Just rest and stop this war. There's no need for it."

The Original's awkwardly glanced at each other, not exactly sure what to say. It took a few minutes, and in that few minutes, the Current Elements nervously waited.

Finally, Dylan shoved his hands in his pocket and chuckled at them. "No." He said, making Xaden gasp.

"Why not?!" Xaden demanded.

Dylan scoffed. "Do you honestly believe that I would listen to all that mushy crap?" He asked sourly. "It's pathetic. I do understand that you don't want us dead people in your way...However...We all haven't lived for very long. We need more time to live. However....Not all us elements can live at once..Not with our past lingering around us."

Roxanne shook her head. "Forget the past! Focus on the present!" She shot a quick smile toward Alex as she said his own advice. "The past is not what's important. It's the present, and your future!"

"She is right." Zola agreed. Dylan gasped as Zola turned to her army. "It's decided. The Element of Earth will not participate in this war. Our time is done. It's time to rest." Zola turned to the Current Elements and smiled. "Thank you..." She said.

Erik waved to her. "Good night!" He exclaimed.

Zola closed her eyes, and her and her army were gone in a blink of an eye.

Dylan's fists clenched in anger. "Now I can't show how powerful I really am!"

"Oh stop it." Rhett snapped at Dylan. Dylan's eyes went wide as Rhett crossed his arms. "I can't believing I'm saying this...But they are right. This war is stupid. We're going home."

Another blink, and Rhett and his army were gone as well.

Now only Aden and Dylan were left. Aden wasn't sure what to do, but Dylan sure knew. He flicked his hair and glared at everyone near him. "No more wasting time! Go!" He urged his army. "Kill them all!"

His army cheered and surged forward. Gasps of surprise from the Current Elements. Roxanne took out her sword and got ready to fight.

However, there was no need. Aden sent his army to block Dylan's. Dylan and his army stopped. "Out of my way!" Dylan snapped.

Aden shook his head. "My flower is right." He said, agreeing with just Arian apparently. "We're done here. There's no need for anymore war and fighting. Let us rest."

Dylan shook his head. "No! Never!"

Aden frowned and his shoulders slumped. "Why? Listen to your apprentice! They are right!"

Dylan stomped his foot. "I said no! Why you ask? Because I just want revenge! I hate the living! They can all go to hell!"

Aden chuckled. "Come to my stronghold then."

"Shut up!" Dylan snapped. He was throwing a fit. "I just want to kill! Everyone deserves to die!" Aden watched as he broke into tears. Dylan fell to his knees as he sobbed. "They don't deserve....To live."

Aden sympathetically knelt down and picked up Dylan in his arms. He made his army move out of the way from the Current Elements so he could speak to them.

"All this little boy needs is love." Aden said. "That's why he's so unhappy."

Xaden approached Dylan with a frown. He stood next to Aden and saw his Mentor sobbing in his shirt. "Take him to rest." Xaden told Aden.

Aden nodded. "Indeed I shall. And Rosebud!" He exclaimed, looking at Arian. "Live the long happy life that I could not!"

Arian smiled. "I will." She said.

Aden grinned back, then look at his army. That's all he had to do before they left. Dylan's army knew that it was pointless, so they vanished with everyone else.

Aden didn't leave yet. He looked at the Current Elements before saying, "Thank you." 

His last words.

Roxanne and the others watched Aden and Dylan leave without another word, leaving with the rest of the Elements. When they had gone, Erik let out a huge breath of air...A LOUD breath of air.

"We avoided it!" He exclaimed as he jumped into the air and clapping his hands.

Alex let out a breath of surprise, then started to laugh. "I can't believe it...We avoided a war!"

"Wow!" Xaden said. "Awesome!"

As everyone cheered and laughed excitingly, Lia kind of ventured away from the group. They were still forgetting on more person...

"Alina." Lia said as Alina suddenly appeared in front of her.

Alina gratefully smiled. "I'm so proud of you." Alina said. "Thank you for getting the others to realize that they are wrong. Tell your friends that I'm resting in peace now...So again, thank you."

Lia nodded. "Thank YOU for helping us." She said.

Alina closed her eyes, and was gone in a flash of white.

The others saw it and stopped chattering. They looked around and wondered where the light came from. Lia giggled at them. "Alina is resting now too." She explained.

Roxanne looked at Arian. "Good." Roxanne said. "Now we can finally rest ourselves."

"You mean...This is it?" Erik said.

Arian rested her head inside the palm of her hands. "I guess so."

Xaden grinned. "Awesome!" He slapped Erik in the back of his head. "Beat you to your own swimming pool!" And then he ran off.

"Hey come back here!" Erik whined as he chased after him.

Lia gulped and watched them go. "I'd better go after them..." She said then ran to catch up.

Roxanne, Arian, and Alex were left. They laughed a bit before Roxanne turned serious. "I'd better get back to the Oresoren village." She said.

Arian shrugged. "I'll come with you. I'm not going near Erik's pool."

"And Amelia is at the Oresoren Village so I'm coming too." Alex said.

"This is it." Roxanne said as she sighed with relief. "Our adventure is over."

Arian smiled and rested her chin on Roxanne's shoulder. "Thank God." She said.

Roxanne smirked, then poked Arian's cheek. "Tag. You're...It?"

Arian snorted playfully. "Your so on." She said, then chased after Roxanne as she ran off.

"Wait for me!" Alex said as he ran after them.

And thus, our story ends at this chapter....But, our story does not end all together. There is still more adventure and story, in book four.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the end!!!! Or is it? XD There will be a book four promise! I hope you enjoyed this book, and I also hope you will enjoy the next one! Bye for now! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 14 10
6 best friends find out that they are the long lost heirs to the six elemental kingdoms: fire, air, earth, water, lightning, and space. Long ago, the...
74 0 9
after current Gurdian died due to an attack it's up to his children to stop the attacker from taking over the children of the Elements and guardian's...
188K 6.9K 28
Six kingdoms.... Six elements. In the kingdom of Cinuvia, Destiny, the princess, was born with not one or 2 of the elemental powers, but all of them...
4K 97 23
Only the six elements, Darkness, Light, Fire, Water, Earth and Air, can open a door, that will destroy the world...Of course, they do not want to des...