Sweet Stranger || Taekook tex...

By RubiyaYasmin

I looked at him as an enemy until i realized that enemy, i fell in love with...šŸ’œ It's a toptae story..so...u... More

**author's note**
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
merry Christmas šŸŽ„šŸŽ…šŸŽšŸŽ‰
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36

#27

882 73 157
By RubiyaYasmin

10pm

Jungkook gets ready for his bed. He freshen up himself in washroom. Dries his face with towel. Then grabs some moisturizer & puts it on his face...

He suddenly stops looking at himself....he runs his finger on his cheek....

Tae said my skin is soft....jungkook murmurs looking at the mirror...i am a man...shouldn't i have a firm skin??

Jungkook keeps looking...

Does my skin feels good under his skin?? 

Suddenly jungkook remembers of the day in janitors room...his ear suddenly turns red..

What were they thinking that day?? Hiding in the janitors room? Seriously? What if someone came at that moment??

Jungkook stops at his train of thoughts...

Tae was so close...so close that his breath was lingering on jungkook's neck....

Jungkook close his eyes....he keeps remembering...

It feels like tae was just behind him...he even can feel tae's warm breath...

Unknowingly jungkook's fingers reach to his neck....a shaky breath leaves his mouth...

He remembers where tae touch him that day....his other hand roams there....

"You like that??"

Jungkook could hear tae's low voice from his back.....he feels a little pressure of a warm body from behind...

Y..yeah....

Lean forward guk....move your hips...

Jungkook Shivers in that low command...he moves his hips unknowingly....he licks his lips...

H.hah.....shaky breath leaves every time his own hand rubs on his lower part,thinking about tae doing it...

You like it,when i touch you here??

Y...yes....

Should i stop touching you??

N...no...a little more....jungkook trembles knowing the fact he will come right the moment...

But you said few days ago.....i can't touch you...i am your bully...remember?? Do you like it when your bully touch you??

I...i don't wanna think about it...i want you to touch me....jungkook whines.

Then i am gonna touch you baby..i am gonna make you remember my touch...

Y...yes....please....t...there.....

With a few rub more...jungkook comes on his boxer panting...but.....

Jungkook's eyes suddenly shots open....

He looks down at himself jolting...

Fuck fuck! No nooooooo no....i just didn't! I just didn't get hard thinking of tae & even jerked off!!!! This isn't true!!!! Are you kidding me jungkook!!!!

Jungkook Almost slapped himself...

He looks at his dirty boxer...

What am i gonna tell mom when she will see this boxer! God! I have to wash it first thing,other wise she is gonna find it in the morning while taking away dirty clothes....

He quickly takes his boxer off & holds it under the tap water...he rubs it to clean it off...

What the hell are you doing jungkook! You came this much thinking of tae! I never came this much before!!!!!

Jungkook blushes looking down....

There's really something wrong with me these days....

Jungkook comes out of the washroom peeking inside his room to ensure first that his mom didn't came to his room...

Then tiptoeing locks his door first. Then thinks where he would put his boxer to dry off...

He looks at the window...

If i hang it in there...it will dry faster...right??

He walks towards his window...& holds his boxer out holding onto it.....

Hey there...

Jungkook looks down hearing that....

Okay...then person down stairs looks like tae....nah!!! Isn't again his illusion...why tae will be standing there at this late??

Jungkook shrugs it off shaking his head...

Oh hello! Is the sun out at the night?? Why are you drying off your clothes right now??

Jungkook widen his eyes....then looks down again...

Aaaaaaaa!!!!!!! He screams suddenly getting startled that the boxer fell down from his hand.....

Why the fudda fucking Jesus Christ you are doing there like a ghost!!!!! Jungkook says holding his chest,which was racing right now...

Umm...i called you many times you didn't pick up.....but....

Tae takes jungkook's boxer up from the ground..looking & smirking at it...

Why do you have to wash your boxer this late at night?? What were you doing??

Tae smirks looking at jungkook...jungkook widens his eyes..

" You jerked off thinking about me...don't you??"

Jungkook's mouth hungs open...can he read mind???? His ear turns red,blushing.

Ssssssshhh!!!! I wasn't doing anything like that!! Jungkook says in defend.

Liar...tae chuckles.

Stop talking! Everyone will hear you...

I am pretty sure everyone heard you screaming a while ago...

Tae chuckles...

Shut up...why are you here?? Jungkook asks.

Umm...i was missing you...tae says without any hesition..

Jungkook's eyes widens hearing that...he suddenly feels out of words....& somewhat...kinda happy??

This means tae was thinking about him too...right??

Y..you were missing me?? Jungkook asks.

Yeah! & i wanna see you...right now..

Oh! Jungkook hums looking down.....now what??

I was thinking...i should take out now...

Now??? Jungkook jolts....it's almost 11 now....mom is gonna beat our ass...Jungkook says immediately.

She won't...she is probably sleeping...she won't find out...

But if i come from the main door she is gonna find out!! Jungkook replies...

Then come out climbing that tree! We used to climb that up when we were 7..

I didn't climb it like ages...& i am right now in the 1st floor!

Nothing will happen...i am here....put your food on the branch first...

Tae stands just under the tree...jungkook gulps looking down...

He carefully puts one leg on the branch...then another...

You are doing good bub...now come down....tae replies softly.

But as soon as Jungkook looks down...he freeze at his place...he grabs on the tree tightly...

I..i am not moving! I am not moving! He mumbles...

Tae sighs...it's not a big tree...he stands on its root...

" Put your leg on my shoulder...then come down guk...i won't let you fall"

Tae says assuring.

Jungkook looks at him...

I am here...tae says smiling.

Jungkook gulps....then trembling puts his one leg on tae's shoulder...tae holds his another foot on his plam...

Then balancing on,Jungkook slowly comes down... he slips a little....but tae warps his hands around Jungkook in the meantime in his embrace....Jungkook squeeze his eyes in fear...

But opens his eyes afterwards realizing nothing happened & looks at tae smiling....

Nothing happened....Jungkook says smiling.

I told you..i won't let anything happen to you...tae smiles back...

Jungkook keeps looking at tae's smiling face for a moment...his heart was melting suddenly....tae was looking at him too..Jungkook even forgot he was still in tae's embrace...

But when he realize...he blushes hard...

L..let go...he murmurs...

Tae smiles...then let go off Jungkook...& holds his hand....

Where are we going?? Jungkook murmurs looking at their hands...

Tae turns at him...

My home..

Jungkook widens hearing that...

Your home??? Jungkook gulps.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook stands in front tae's home...it's been so long since he been here. He last came here.

It's a duplex house. It's bigger than jungkook's home. When they were little,they used to play here. Until tae started to bully him....he stopped coming afterwards.

Tae unlocks with pass code...then walks inside....why does the numbers tae put looks so familiar??

Jungkook follows tae inside...

He puts his shoes aside....

" Pardon for the inconvenience " Jungkook says.

Whom are you telling that?? Only we are here...tae smiles.

W..what? Jungkook looks around...it doesn't seem like anyone actually was there..

Yeah. I thought you knew i live alone...

Jungkook doesn't say anything...he knows about tae's parents separation...but didn't know he lives alone in this big home....

Doesn't he feels lonely??

Tae looks at jungkook...the question on jungkook's eyes...he understands...he sighs...

After those two separated, that MAN found less interest in me & stopped coming home...he arranged many servants in this house for me & started living abroad....after i grew up to be 15,he wanted to take me back with him..i refuse d...so things are like this...i live here alone...i sent too many servants away. Only an aunty works here at day time...i don't allow anyone at night...that man sends money though...every month...i don't know why...out of guiltiness maybe...tae smiles.

Jungkook keeps looking at tae...his heart suddenly squeeze hard hearing that...

He didn't know any of that. After 7,he stopped talking tae when he started bullying him. He stopped giving any interest in tae's personal life. So he doesn't even know any of it...

Jungkook walks towards tae & holds his hand...

Tae widens & looks at jungkook...then smiles ruffling his hair...

I am fine...

Jungkook doesn't say anything...

T..then what do you eat at night? Jungkook asks.

I cook for myself Sometimes or order something..it's not a big matter...tae shurgs it off...

Jungkook was silently looking at him..

Don't hold that face...i am really alright....enough talk about me...wanna watch a movie? Tae asks.

Jungkook nods slowly...

They sits in the living room...

Tae asks jungkook to choose a movie while he brings something to eat...

Jungkook choose a movie & wait for tae to Start it...when tae comes with some popcorn & coke...he starts it...

It's a movie about friendship...they keeps watching it...

Jungkook puts his legs under the blanket taking it up...he glimpse at tae once....his full concentration was on the screen.

When jungkook takes popcorn...their fingers brush off...

Jungkook jolts & looks at tae..but tae was still into the movie...jungkook feels a little disappointed...

There was still a lot space between them...jungkook suddenly doesn't know why...he moves a little closer towards tae in the blanket...

Tae looks at jungkook...

I..it's a little cold...mind to scoop closer? Jungkook asks not looking at tae...

Tae smiles...then moves closer...their arms brushes together...

* cough *

Tae coughs suddenly looking away...then looks at jungkook again...avoiding jungkook's eyes again...he puts his hand behind jungkook...jungkook gets startled a little first...he gulps....then moves to tae so that he can puts his hand on his shoulder.

Tae takes that chance..& puts it on jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook was still looking at the screen...

There was a scene going on  where two friends were fighting so much.....

I came here after 7...right?

Yeah...it's been so long...tae replies.

Jungkook keeps silent looking at the screen for long...

Tae...Jungkook says.

Hmm..tae hums...

" Why did you bully me so much back then? We used to be good friends..."

Jungkook says not looking at tae.

Tae keeps silent for long...

" Back then...i heard you saying that you don't wanna be my friend anymore "

Jungkook jolts...he looks at tae...

When did i say that?? Jungkook asks.

One day at the park...i heard you say that to someone...you don't wanna be friends with someone like me...

Tae says in a low voice...

I said that? When?? Wait! Are you talking about the day before you started bullying me?? Jungkook frowns.

Tae keeps silent.

" Oh my god! You got the whole thing wrong! I wasn't despising you! I was arguing with that boy taking your side" Jungkook says in disbelief.

Tae looks at him confusedly.

" That boy was saying bad things about you. That his mom told him not to be friends with you because your mom n dad~~ whatever. So it's not good to be friends with you. He was convincing everyone that."

" I was fighting with that boy that you are not bad. You are a good kid. Your mom & dad's action has nothing to do with you. I was your friend. If you were bad i WOULDN'T WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH YOU. "

You only heard that & assumed. You didn't even hear the rest.... I was defending you there! Not despising you....i was just a kid! It's obvious that i couldn't organize my words properly....

Tae keeps looking at him widening his eyes.

You didn't despise me?? I thought you hate me...

Not until you started bullying me. We were good friends! Thanks to you i started think bad about you....but why did you bully me! Out of anger??

Tae shakes his head...

I thought if i bully you,at least in that way you are gonna talk to me...

Are you nuts! We were friends...you should have tell me that...

Suddenly tae starts laughing....

Why are you laughing now idiot??

Tae sits in front Jungkook kneeling...

Because i am so happy! All these years i spent thinking you hate me! Now when i knew you don't...i am happy...so happy...tae's eyes suddenly soaks up.

Jungkook keeps looking at him for long silently....he feels his heart racing suddenly seeing tae smiling like that...

He suddenly feels something weird inside...he doesn't know what takes over on him....

He leans towards tae...holds tae's face...tae keeps looking at him too....Jungkook was trembling...

& then...

Jungkook suddenly covers tae's lips with his own lips softly....

Tae widen his eyes in suddeness...

Jungkook let go...then looks at tae...he suddenly realize what he did just now...

He jolts...

I..i am s..sorry...i w~~

Before he completes...tae holds his neck & pulling him closer...& smash their lips again...

Jungkook close his eyes when tae's lips moves on his lips...he puts his hands on tae's neck...tae raise from the floor while kissing Jungkook...

He push Jungkook a little...Jungkook slowly lies down on the couch tilting his head...tae puts his one hand under jungkook's head...another on jungkook's waist...

He rubs his hand up to down on jungkook's waist,deepening their kiss...

A few moments after,both let go out of breath....jungkook looks at tae panting...tae was hovering over Jungkook & looking at tae too...

W..why did you kiss me back...Jungkook asks.

Why did you kiss me first...tae asks in reply..

Jungkook keeps looking at tae's lips.

" I thought i have to kiss you...or i am gonna die" Jungkook replies panting.

" & i thought i have to die in that kiss" Tae replies back...

Both keeps looking at their lips..

Can i kiss you again...

Jungkook nods immediately...

Yes please...

Tae grabs jungkook's face....

His lips keeps sinking on jungkook's lips....jungkook clench on tae's shirt letting tae kiss him...whatever is happening now....is so blissful that he wants this sweetness more...the way tae kissing him..he wants it more.....why the fuck they didn't kiss before...

After a long time tae let go...lying besides Jungkook & pulling him on his chest....

Tae could feel jungkook's racing heart beat.

Your heart is beating like crazy...tae chuckles.

Talk about yourself mister...jungkook scoffs...

Now when all our misunderstandings are gone...it feels so good...tae smiles looking up...

Yeah...Jungkook replies..

Tae doesn't say anything...both were feeling their warmth...

Jungkook...

Hmm...Jungkook hums...

What are we??

Jungkook suddenly widens his eyes hearing that....

Y..you didn't name us anything yet...Jungkook replies....you said you need time...there's still some days left of that one month...y..you don't have to name this anything yet if you don't want..i won't pres~~

Jungkook...

Says says in the middle...

Jungkook keeps silent...

" Will you be my boyfriend??"

Jungkook jolts...he looks at tae immediately....

Taw was smiling looking at him..

" Am i allowed to be your boyfriend??" Jungkook asks suddenly.

Tae looks at him in confusion...

Only you are allowed...he replies.

Jungkook can't tell why...but suddenly tear rolls down from his eyes...tae jolts...he cups jungkook's face..

What happened guk...

I don't know...i don't know why i am crying...

Tae smiles...he wipes jungkook's tears...

Don't cry...you didn't still answer me yet...

Jungkook looks at tae...

Ask me again...he says.

Will you be my boyfriend jeon Jungkook...tae says smiling.

Yes....i will be your boyfriend...Jungkook replies with a big grin...

Tae smiles squeezing Jungkook in his embrace..

From today...we are official then....tae smiles...

Yeah...Jungkook says embracing tae back..
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes....he didn't realize when he fell asleep holding tae like that...now when he remember,they are still on the couch.

He remembers everything about yesterday...he blushes thinking about everything that happened...he looks at tae's face...

But suddenly he widen his eyes...tae was already looking at him....

Good morning babe...

Jungkook feels butterflies in his stomach,hearing tae calling him in that nickname...

G..good morning..Jungkook shutters....when did you wake up??

Long before...tae replies.

Why didn't you wake me up then...Jungkook asks.

You were sleeping soundly...didn't feel like to...tae replies.

Not that i get everyday to watch my beautiful boyfriend sleeping...

Jungkook smiles at the word ' boyfriend'...

Boyfriend....he murmurs.

Yeah...boyfriend...tae smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 28.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
29.1K 2.1K 18
ā”ā”ā” š‘šŽšŒš€šš“šˆš‚ š’š“šŽš‘š˜ āž· š“š€š„šŠšŽšŽšŠ š…š€šš…šˆš‚š“šˆšŽš Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
22.5K 1.1K 20
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
181K 8.7K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...