POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

Af SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... Mere

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

168 19 5
Af SuitorofHell

"Hey!" Qaelust called to her sister and showed her the text message she just received from Silver.

"Oh!" Quin mumbled taking a sip from her slurpee, the left ear of her bunny head band fell to her face.

"Then we should go! We ditched her long enough!" She said and chuckled. "I know where that restaurant is! Come on!" She said and led Qaelust to the said Mexican restaurant.

It didn't took them long to arrive there but to their surprise they saw the student council officers instead. Skye and Selene are also there seemingly as they were hanging out as a group.

Qaelust took a quick glance at Qaeus just to see him wearing his inpods and looking like he doesn't care about anything but his soundtrip. He sat there on the right end of the couch with his head resting on the back of the couch. His eyes closed as if he was sleeping.

She really wanted to thank him for finishing her entire task even though it was her punishment.
Because she literally did nothing but made the horse mad and make a mess. But atleast she was able to wash it later on. She felt like she owe him. After all, he was a big mess after he finished her task.

"Quin!" Yatch called when she spotted the girl.

She approached them both with Skye and Selene tagging along. The boys are left in the lobby where they wait for the other two.

"Oh! So it's true that this wild one is your little sis!" Yatch said looking slyly at Qaelust who simply glanced at her.

"You girls should join us! Although we're actually waiting for Prince and his date! But the more the merrier!" Selene said and smiled at the two.

"Oh! We'd love to! But we're also waiting for someone!" Quin said and apologized.

Why is she even apologizing?
Qaelust thought.

"Then perhaps you can just join us while you wait!" Skye offered and so the two followed them to the lobby.

Laudemer slapped Qaeus' thigh when he noticed that the girls are approaching with the other two.
Since Qaeus took most of the space of the couch just because he's trying to hibernate again. Laudemer had to wake him up.

"What!?" He scowled at the older taking off his left inpod.

"Make some space! Quin and her sister is here!" He said glaring at the younger.

"Like I care!" He scoffed but still sat properly to make space.

He placed back his inpod on his hear and closed his eyes again. Then he felt someone sat beside him and soon someone stole his left inpod making him jerk from his spot.

"Calm down will you!" Qaelust hissed at him. Her arms folded and her back leaned on the couch as she look straight ahead.

"We're not that close you know..." he mumbled and looked to his right. The view of the people strolling outside visible from the glass pane.

"Who said we're close..." the girl spoke.

A few minutes of silence lurked around them before Qaelust decided to destroy it.

"Thank you..." she said which immediately caught Qaeus' attention.

"For what?"

"For yesterday... You didn't have to help me... But you still did..." she said. Her eyes still looking straight ahead.

"Sure thing. But I do hope you mean that by the look of your face!" He said as a smile etched his lips.

"I mean it!" She said and raised a brow turning to him. It caught her by surprise to see the rare smile on his face.

"You don't smile a lot." She said and he chuckled.

"So do you! Aside from not talking a lot." He said and the girl smiled back sincerely to him.

A few more minutes and the two they've been waiting for finally arrive.

"You gotta be f**king kidding me!" Craeian exclaimed.

Prince and Silver looked at them with wide eyes. All of them gathered in one place.

But then, something else caught Qaelust and Laudemer's attention.
It was the woman who was holding Prince on his shoulder.

"I didn't believe when you said you were on a date!" Craeian said acting all dramatically disappointed that he is finally replaced.

Silver immediately looked down, blushing and feeling so embarassed. Making the girls laugh at her actions.

"Tsh! You guys are embarassing her! Can we just go and eat!?" Prince snorted. His hands still intertwined with the girl's.

"Then this would mean we're all having lunch together!" Quin chuckled indicating that they were actually waiting for Silver who ends up to be Prince's date which the other group were waiting for as well.

And that's how all of them ended in one huge room with a huge round table. Various of dishes and drinks are all prepared for all of them to enjoy.

Each sitting on a pair except Quin who's sitting between Qaelust and Prince.

It may not occur to the other's attention, but Laudemer, Qaelust and Silver have their eyes stealing glances on Prince from time to time. Because the ghost is still there and did not leave at all.

While the others are too occupied on talking about random things. Those three couldn't fully focused until Qaeus eventually noticed.

Since he wasn't really joining their conversation. He only sat there listening and eating. And when only he was done, he began to observe and that's when he noticed how Laudemer barely laughed with them.

He looked a little uncomfortable but when he observed him carefully, he was looking at Prince who had no clue and was just laughing along with Craeian.

And then he saw Silver sitting beside him. Looking the same as Laudemer. When he turned to his other side. At first it may seem that Qaelust is looking at Quin, seeming like she's admiring her sister.

But perks of being an observative person, Qaeus can clearly tell that she's also looking at Prince wearing the same expression as Laudemer.

He fished out his phone and typed a message for Quillrie. He was laughing as he check his phone. His smile went bitter as he glance at Qaeus.

Later on he did observed the three and reached to a final conclusion.

"I think it's time for the dessert! Laudemer! Qaeus! Care to come with me?" He asked and gave the two with a wary look.

It didn't go unnoticed by the others of course. Only those who barely knows the boys didn't notice the kind of look he posed.

"I'm taking my time here! Do I have to come?" Laudemer said trying to not look suspicious.

"I insist! I need your opinion!" He said but clearly means the other way.

And now everyone have the same thought that something might be wrong but did not bother to ask.

Laudemer sighed and stood up to follow Quillrie. Qaeus stood as well and followed the two.

Instead of going to the waiter to order, Quillrie led them back to the lobby.

"Talk!" Quillrie said simply. His tone screaming authority.

"About what?" Laudemer whined not really wanting where their conversation is going.

"You know da*n well about what!?" Quillrie exclaimed trying not to yell. He looked obviously mad.

"If Qaeus hadn't informed me... I wouldn't have noticed the look that you're giving Prince! Not to mention that you had the same look with those newbies!" He said, his voice sounded a little ferocious, yet sarcastic.

Somehow. He fears that whatever Laudemer tells him; might be the beginning of what they try to end for years.

Laudemer finally gave up with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Qaeus asked simply calm.

"Someone... Something latched itself on Prince. I'm afraid that he's still the beacon to the spirits like Father Roran said him to be..." he explained earning groans from the two.

Quillrie slumped on the couch clutching his head. The old memories he buried six feet below the ground came back like waterfalls.

He tried not to dwell with it but it's too late as he felt his heart racing as if they're ready to palpitate any second.

Qaeus is no difference.

There was a reason why he's this stone cold now. And never once, did he wish to remember it again.

And to think that it's happening again.
Like history is about to repeat itself.

Enough to make him think of just commiting suicide. He's never afraid of anything except this. It always had the exception.

"Rie! Are you alright?" Laudemer asked worriedly when he noticed that Quillrie started to have trouble breathing.

He sat to his front checking over the younger. Qaeus snapped out of his trance but still couldn't think what he'll do.

"Qaeus! Call Yatch! Now!" He ordered but he noticed that Qaeus looked stupefied.

"Qaeus! Get yourself together and call her! Try not to look suspicious will you!?" He yelled and Qaeus finally moved.

He sprinted back to the room and tried to act as stoic as he can.
He opened the door and entered the room to be met with piercing gazes and loud silence.

"Yatchelus... Can you come over?"  He said looking directly at the girl. "Laudemer and Quillrie are on each other's neck! I think they want to kill each other..." he said and the girls immediately looked at Yatch.

She huffed and stood up stomping her feet towards the door.

"What's wrong?" Selene asked.

"Quillire and Laudemer are fighting over chocolate and mint chocolate..." Qaeus said bluntly.

Yatchelus followed Qaeus to the lobby expecting to see her boyfriend strangling Laudemer.

But it surprised her to see him hyperventilating, Laudemer is sitting in front of him trying to calm him.

As soon as Yatch took care of Quillrie, Laudemer approached Qaeus to check on him.

"Are we going to tell them? Prince and Craeian?" He asked as the older pats his back.

"We have to tell Craeian... But not Prince... He doesn't even believe in spirits..." Laudemer said and looked at Quillrie.

He's gotten calmer and better with Yatch's help.

"We should get the dessert. The girls might suspect something wrong..." Qaeus said and walked over to the waiter's area.

Laudemer followed him worrying at how his mental state is going.
Like him... Like all of them. Qaeus feared the very same thing.

Whatever it is that played and attacked them years ago. It took something from them. Prince's memories. Pushing the four of them to force themselves that such entities doesn't and will never exist in the living world.
But it came back.

And all are starting the way it all started before.

Once Qaeus finished to pick the desserts, they immediately returned to the room to lessen the suspicion.
Quillrie and Yatchelus are also there. Laughing along the others like nothing was wrong.

Laudemer looked at Prince. Then past the woman standing behind him with a tight grasp on his shoulder

It breaks him to see his friend smiling so happy like that. Not fully aware that death is shadowing him.
Again.

"Laudemer? Why aren't you taking a seat?" Skye asked when she noticed the stunned look on his face.

The boy only cleared his throat before he took a seat. He tried as much as he could to not look back at the ghost. But it was taunting him.

They finished their lunch by 2 PM. Since they still have enough time, they decided to hang out as a group.

Laudemer and the transferees never took their eyes off Prince. But specifically the woman behind her. But none of those three talked to each other about it.

As they were walking, Skye looked worriedly at Laudemer.

Of course she knows why the boy is acting like that. She knows very well the only thing that can make him like that.
All of them.

Everyone in their group except the transferees still remembers that incident no matter how long it has been.

It's what made their friendship stronger. But it almost tear them all apart as well.

"Laudemer? Is it happening again?" She asked and the boy looked at her with wide eyes. He immediately withdraw his reaction and mentally cursed himself.

"It's alright... We got throught it together that's why we're still here... We just need to stick with that..." she said with a faint smile painting her lips.

However deep inside her felt like thousand daggers were stabbed through her heart.
It would have been better for that to happen instead of encountering that thing again.

4:30 PM

Almost every students came back to the bus. Some already returned to the castle.

Quillrie's group almost filled the entire bus. Each sitting by partner while Quin had to say goodbye as she wanted to take the other bus to accompany her other circle of friends.

"Hey is something wrong with me?" Prince asked all of a sudden.

"What? Why would you ask that?" Silver asked back with a slightly nervous chuckle.

Did he notice? Well he must've did. Otherwise he wouldn't ask.
Besides, it wasn't just me who's looking at him. We must've looked very obvious.

"I know something is wrong... I can tell it from their faces even before we left the restaurant..." he said and pouted playing with the dolphin plushie his friends bought for him.

"You can be honest with me... My friends will just lie if I ask them..." he said and looked at the girl with pleading eyes.

Even his eyes are beautiful when pleading.

"No..." she said and smiled. Her eyes eventually passing by him to look at that same insane woman.

"Nothing's wrong with you..."

"Then why did you all looked at me like you saw a ghost?"

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.2K 134 24
⁺ . . ⁺ . . ⁺ 🍷✮ short story about a very toxic household. that includes...
55.6K 2.8K 54
They simply looked like those normal transferees. But who would've known that this mere students... Are no different from ruthless assassins who take...
1.7K 107 11
Being unique in a word where being different is a dangerous, what could go wrong, right? Like any other 22 years old Kim Dahyun had to leave her fami...
64K 3.7K 105
Something that's broken is severely damaged - it's either split into pieces or doesn't work anymore. Many people are broken in their own ways. ~~~ St...