Sidon's Fairy (Prince Sidon x...

By NineTails3

Zelda was ordered by her father to head to Zoras Domain too deliver a message to King Dorephan, with her was... More

The Visit
Traveling
Zora's Domain
Sleeping Fiasco
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.1
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.2
Revert
Going Back
Nightmare
Waterfall
Midnight
New Friends
Not a Chapter Author's note
Bad Feeling Pt. 1
Bad Feeling Pt.2
Recovery
Taken pt.1
Taken pt.2
Lost & Defeated
Authors Note
Hylian?
The Forest
A/N Decision
Her Awakening
I'M SOOO SORRY YOU GUYS!!😭
A Fairy's Arrival
A Fairy's Anger
Her Fear and Pain
Old Hideout
A/N I'm Back

Gifts

3.5K 105 36
By NineTails3

Your POV
King Hyrule asked for me to the throne room. He told me too bring a letter to King Dorephan regarding the Divine Beast Vah Ruta progression, since Mipha is the one controlling the great beast. I went to my pond to pack up for my trip.

I saw Zelda walking towards me smiling alittle too happily if you ask me.

"So princess mind telling me why you seem extra happy today?"

"What. Can I not be happy?." Standing behind me.

"First of all not what I meant. Second I can tell, I''ve known you long enough to know how you act."

Giggling as I get Nixos his worms.

"Well true but I just feel happy, ok." Getting alittle defensive.

"Hmm......your happy your going to get to spend alone time with Link aren't you? I tease the girl.

"What?! No! I'm not umm...here give this to Mipha."

She hands me a letter, her cheeks are so red she brought a tomatoe to shame.

I laugh, "Okay? I was only teasing."

Cocking my eyebrow up and smirking. I saw the letter and took it.

"Sure I'll bring this to her along with your fathers letter to the Zora's king."

As I got my items ready to go knowing full well I might be there while since I also study different remedies for my potions. As I was done packing I wave goodbye to Zelda and decided to fly my way to Zora's Domain so I can take a more scenic route.

+++Time Skip+++

I was wearing a semi long cloak because it looked liked it was going to rain but I didn't want to risk anything so I brought it along.

(What your wearing ofcourse in whatever color you want, also the cloak is abit shorter.)

"Inogo bridge should be close by."

Walking my way there cause my wings got a bit exhausted and I only flew on the steeper parts. Getting closer to the bridge I see monster camp of 2 bokoblins and 3 lizalfos. I didn't feel like fighting of these monster freaks so I tried to sneak by them.

That was until I heard and all too familiar cry for help I peaked over and who do I see other than the little prince himself.

"SIDON!?"

He looked at me and was crying hard,seeing that made my blood boil hotter than the Gerudo dessert. I already knew the monsters heard me and so I readied my bow and began to shoot.

(You can choose as well as the color for yours) (Rittik-Designs) (amazing artist)

2 of the Lizalfos came at me full speed but I was faster and flew up in time for them to crash into eachother. Using my sword to kill these regular lizalfos as they swung their tri-boomerang weapon. I threw my sword in the air and pulled out my bow and shot the last lizalfo and one of the bokoblins. All of then turned to purple smoke and vanished.

The last one saw my expression and released the prince and tried to run away from me, instead I caught my sword and threw it at him hitting the back of his head. Turning him into a cloud of purple smoke.

I turned to where Sidon and before I knew it he ran into my arms crying and holding onto me like his life depended on it. I hugged him and sang a small tune to calm him down. He quickly relaxed into my arms but was still crying.

"Sidon, what were you thinking coming here alone without your sister or a guard." Looking down at the small zora.

"I wanted to be the first one to greet you at the bridge. I didn't know there were going to be monsters down here. I'm sorry, please Y/n don't tell Mipha." Clinging on to me.

Sighing I pat his head and cover him in my small cape.

"Sidon you know how she gets with you. Imagine how worried she must be right now."

"Please Y/n don't tell her I wont do it ever again just please." Looking up to me with tears in his eyes.

I sighed in defeat, "Very well but you have to promise me you won't ever pull something like this again. Understood."

He looked at me ashamed. "This reminds me I brought you something." Immediately sparking his interest.

"What is it?"

He says as I stood up and held Sidon in my right arm and used the other to pull off my satchel. I placed him down to take it out without dropping either of them. It was the biggest item in my satchel so it wasn't hard to find.

I pulled out a Mini version of the Divine Beast Vah Ruta. Sidon practically had stars in his eyes when he saw his gift, I gave it to him and he began to examimed it. It made me giggle seeing him fawn over it, the sun was setting so I picked him up and began to fly gently so he wouldn't be afraid.

"How did you find this Y/n?" He asked while playing with carefully to not drop it in his arms.

"Well I went to Gerudo Town on one of my missions with the princess, and I knew someone who was a sculpture there so I asked for a specially made Mini Vah Ruta. Though since she wasn't a painter, I did the paint myself." Smiling at him as I explained where I got it from.

"Wowwee Y/n thank you so much I will always carry it with me." He said while hugging his toy tightly.

"Hehe I'm glad you liked it, Guppy. I also have a gift for your sister and father as well." Smiling back at him.

We arrived at the Domain as it began raining and there I see a worried zora princess probably being told they couldn't find the prince. I yelled.

"MIPHAAA!!" I waved over at her.

"SIDON! Where were you?!" She said as she hugged her little brother tightly.

"He didn't get into to much trouble did he?" She asked as she picked him up.

Looking at Sidon with knowing eyes and then Mipha. "Nah I met him half way after I passed Inogo Bridge, so he was safe. I hope you don't mind I let him fly with me."

Scratching the back of my neck in nervousness.

Feeling guilty for lying to my best friend but seeing Sidon sigh in relief and then he smiled at Mipha.

"Mipha, Mipha, look what Y/n brought me!" He said with enthusiasm as he pulled out his mini Vah Ruta toy.

"That's good to hear." She said at me.

"It's Ruta... how did you manage...?" She looked at the toy then at me.

"Oh I asked for it specially made, though the paint I did myself." I said happily.

"I went to Gerudo town and was browsing for some items and saw a painting of Vah Ruta and it reminded me of Guppy." Rubbing Sidon's head crest which caused him to giggle.

"Thank you Y/n for his gift, although I doubt he will put it down anytime soon." She giggled as she saw Sidon play with it.

"Hey I got something for you too well more like made but how about we go see your father so I can give both your gifts. Oh also I have letters for you and the king from the royal family."

I said patting her back and walking towards the throne room.

"Ah very well." She put Sidon down as he ran to the throne room in happy sprint with mine Ruta in his hands, making elephant noises.

We made it to the throne room and I was a laughing mess because of the joke Mipha made. I had to compose myself as I reached the center of the room with Mipha on my side. I saw Sidon playing on King Dorephan's sholders but seemed like he didn't mind.

"Ah Y/n how are you I hope your arrival went smooth." He said in his fatherly tone.

"Yes your highness I made it here with few troubles, a few monster camps but nothing I couldn't handle. I bring letters from the royal family one from King Hyrule for you and one for Mipha from Princess Zelda."

I handed the letter to them and bowed in respect.

Muzu read the Kings letter out loud, Mipha's letter was more personal so Muzu didn't have to read it.

"Oh if I may I wanted to present you two with something, since I already gave Prince Sidon his gift."

I said grabbing my satchel for two items covered by cloths.

"Ah so you were the one that gave Sidon his Vah Ruta toy, I must say I can respect a good craftsmanship when I see it." He said smiling and getting Sidon off his shoulder.

"Thank you I will be sure to relay the message to the sculpture when I visit again." Bowing to the giant Zora.

"Well anyways Muzu may we have some privacy." He looked at the old manta-ray zora. "Ofcourse your highness."

As he shooed anyone who was in the throne room.

"Well Sidon's gift was made by someone else but I did do the painting for it, however the gifts I brought for you both today I made with special stones that are extremely hard to come by." I finally found the gifts and presented it to them.

"King Dorephan, for you I brought a Moonstone Brooch. To my kind it represents a kind and strong soul as well as a loving but funny heart, and one to never to stray away from what is important. You have always helped me in many ways I can't begin to tell you in what. When my father was lost to me you stepped in and comforted me when I couldn't visit my mother. To me your highness I never respected you just because you were a king, but because you showed me kindness and compassion. Even though I wasn't in anyway related to you, you always treated me like I was your daughter as well."

I flew to him and gave him his brooch, so he can pin it on something. It was bigger than most brooches but he was a very big person so I just had to make it bigger in size.

(King Dorephan's Brooch) (rittik-designs)

I looked to Mipha and held her hand And looked in to her eyes. "Mipha my dearest and most treasured friend, I give you something you can't find anywhere else, I will not go to the origin of this gift now but if you want I can explain it to you later. This brooch is called the Goddess Tear. It represents the most gentle of the souls and hearts but one so brave and fearless. I give this to you because you were the first person I called a true friend. Always looking out for me even in my most vulnerable moments, you never once left me to fend off on my own but help me realize that it was ok to let go of any emotions I felt. You are not just my friend, Mipha your more than that your my sister. And just like you were there for me, I was and will always be there for you in whatever you need. The days where I had to revert back to my smaller form you had practically made it your mission to make sure I was alright and cared for. To me Mipha your what embodies a Goddess, not saying that your someone I need to worship day in and day out, but because your gentle but fearless and you protect not only your people but others as well. I always looked up to that growing up with you as children."

I held her hands and I placed her gift in her hands.

(God im cheesy haha)

I backed away slightly to see what they would say or react hoping they would like their gifts. I looked to the King then to Mipha, but before I knew it I was tackled to the ground by Mipha, who was in hugging and had tears of joy.

"Oh Y/n I love it! And I couldn't word it better myself, I couldn't ask for a better sister myself! You were always there for me, you never given up on me! Even when times were tough for us we never strayed to far from eachothers help! Thank you, thank you Y/n for this and for everything else!"

She said in tears and it made me cry as well as I hugged her back tightly. We stood up and I saw King Dorephan smile and wiped off a few tears that spilled.

"Y/n these are....this is a most wonderful gift thank you little one. I never knew or thought this is how you viewed me I always believed I helped but I never knew to what extent. To me you were and will always be apart of this family... as my daughter as well. I must say you and Mipha were sisters since the very beginning and I couldn't ask for a better sister for her than you. Thank you."

He smiled and nodded his head in acknowledgement and wipped any tear residue on his face.

"But you said these were extremely hard to come by, I hope you didn't go through too much trouble getting them." He said pinning his brooch on his sash.

"They are hard to get but I didn't mind at all to what I went through to make them. In the end your reactions were all worth it and I couldn't be happier of your reactions." I smiled and wiped of any tears on my face

"Oh Y/n you are too much you know that."

Mipha said pinning hers on the blue garment Zelda made for her to show she is a champion.

"Well you know me best Mipha haha." I saw Sidon run towards me to hold him.

"Y/n look I can make a sound like an elephant."

As he mimicked on how an elephant sounded like but alittle off pitch.

"Wow Guppy you learned how to do that amazing." I said hugging him tight and seeing him smiled brightly.

"Well other than the wonderful gifts you given us little one, in regards to the letter sent by King Hyrule. I will think on it and send you back with an answer just give a few days or a week at best then I can send you off. In the meantime go to bed all of you its been a long day and you must be tired."

Standing up from his throne and walked up to the front and close to our chambers.

"Ofcourse father.Goodnight." Mipha and Sidon said at the same time.

"Goodnight Dorephan." I replied too.

We all got ready for bed and I knocked out as soon as I hit the soft cozy bed and blankets. It was a long days on traveling but coming here will always be worth every step.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 7 12
I didn't finish the game, who tf cares. This be an AU so enjoy. it's mature themed ...I'm not putting warnings here. Warnings would be in chapters. S...
328K 4.4K 76
Before the rise of Calamity Ganon, Princess Zelda of Hyrule was appointed to travel across the lands. She was to learn about the technologies of the...
26.6K 967 34
After reclaiming Divine Beast Vah Ruta, Mipha sends Link just outside of Zoras Domain. His luck runs short, however, when he runs into a group of Yig...
22.4K 707 33
(SIDON X LINK) (Finished) This is a story about Link who has to take over Zelda's duty to get force married with prince Sidon. zelda got a letter fr...