Truly Madly Deeply (One Direc...

By WishingOnStars99

"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 29

301 5 0
By WishingOnStars99

When we got to Izzy's house, we payed the cab driver and left the cab. We walked through the pathway to her house slowly. Izzy opened the door and let us in. 

"Hello girls." Raquel, Izzy's mum, said. "What happened?" she asked when she saw our faces.

"Nothing mum. But if any of the boys, the one which came over for christmas, come here, do not let them in." Izzy said.

"Of course." Raquel said understanding. Just then the door bell rang. 

"Who is it?" Raquel asked from the other side of the door. 

"It's Harry," Harry said. 

"What do you want Harry?" she asked still not opening the door. Izzy, Angie and I were listening to the conversation from the stairs. I saw tears fall from Izzy's eyes. 

"Well, we would like to know if the girls are here." I heard Niall's voice say from the other side of the door. Tears were now falling from my eyes. 

"Um.. Yes, yes they are." Raquel said. 

"Could we please come in?" Liam's voice said from the other side of the door. Now tears were falling from Angie's eyes.

"Sorry, but no." Raquel said. 

"But-" Liam started.

"No buts' boys." she said, and went to the kitchen. 

Izzy, Angie and I decided to go to Izzy's bedroom. We started to cry, and mumble things like, 'why would they do that to us?' and 'I cant believe he did that?'. We cried and cried. Then we all layed down on Izzy's bed. 

"Guys?" I mumbled.

"What?" they said crying.

"Are you still wearing that necklace they gave us?" I asked them.

"Yes." They said crying even more.

"Don't you think we should take them off for a while?" I asked them They nodded. We all took off the necklaces.

"Where will we put them?" Angie asked.

"Here." Izzy said leading the way. We went into her closet and Izzy showed us a little safe. She kneeled and opened it. 

"Here. Put them in here." Izzy said. Angie and I kneeled down too. We placed the necklaces in the safe, and Izzy locked it.

"There. Now we are no one's property." Izzy said. We hugged each other and cried a little more. 

"Girls. Don't cry. Do you want to watch a movie?" Raquel said walking into the closet.

"Ok." Izzy mumbled.

"Can it be Titanic?" I asked

"Why?" Izzy asked me.

"So I have a better reason to cry for." I said crying.

"Ok." Izzy said crying too. 

We sat down on the couch and Raquel put on the DVD. As soon as it started, the girls and I weren't crying. As soon as the boat started to sink, we started to cry. We hugged each other and cried for the rest of the movie. By the end, we were all really tired, and ended up sleeping in the couch. 

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up with the girls, all at the same time. I would usually take a shower and change, but not today. I was still in Izzy's house, and was not pretending to go home soon. We went to her kitchen without saying a single word. We each got a bowl of cereal and sat.

"How come I'm still tired?" I asked them.

"Me too." Izzy said.

"Me three." Angie said.

We ate our cereal, and went to Izzy's room. I took the locket Alice gave me from my neck, layed down in Izzy's bed, and opened it. I looked at the place where the note was, and remembered what it said: you can't have a better tomorrow if you're stuck thinking about yesterday. I sat up.

"Girls, lets go to the movies?" I asked them.

"Yeah, sure." Angie said. "But I've got no clothes here."

"Neither do I." I said.

"You can always borrow something from my wardrobe." Izzy said.

We entered her room, and stripped off our clothes. I didnt feel uncomfertable with them seeing me in my lingerie. They're like my bffs. I took a dark blue dress, and put on my black peacoat from yesterday. I wore the same knee length boots as yesterday. Izzy wore a pair of jeans and a white top, and a brown leather jacket. Angie wore a plain skirt with a shirt the same colour.

"Lets go?" I asked them.

"Yeah." they said.

We were going to Izzy's garage when we remembered that it was outside. We went to the front door, and looked through the whole it had on the door to see if the boys were there. No sign of them. We slowly opened the door and went to the car.

In our way I felt someone blind fold me and take me with them. I gave a little girly scream but the person put their hand in my mouth. I heard Angie and Izzy give a little scream too. We were dragged to what felt like a van. It was definitevely some type of vehicle. Now that my hands were free, I took out my blind fold and saw the boys. I looked at the girls and they had also took off their blind folds.

"What do you want?" Angie asked them.

"A chance to explain." Liam said. I looked at the drivers' seat and saw Lou.

"Lou stop the car!" I said.

"No. Give them some time." Lou said.

"You've got a minute." Izzy said.

"Look girls. Managment told us to do that. We didn't have a choice." Niall said.

"Why don't you follow Ed Sheeran?" I asked him.

"What?" they asked. I looked at the girls and they nodded.

"Ed Sheeran never listen to his managment. He does what he think is right." I said.

"Look Bunny-"

"Do not call me bunny." I said cutting him off. He nodded.

"Izzy I promise you that I regret every moment I had to tell a fan that I was single." Harry said.

"And..." she said.

"I'm truly sorry." Harry said.

"And..." she said.

"I love you." Harry said. Izzy hugged Harry and gave him a kiss.

"Babe. You're my soul mate. I'm Daddy Direction, and wanted to find Mummy Direction. And you're her." Liam said. Angie looked him in the eyes.

"I am?" she asked him. He nodded sincerely and they kissed.

"Mac. I never found anyone as unique as you. You're flawless. You say whatever you want to say, and you don't care about what other people think. You are the only girl which I truly love. And there is only one true love. And I'm not letting you go." Niall said.

"I-I a-am?" I asked.

"Yes. You're the one and only." he said. I hugged him, then gave him a kiss too.

We pulled apart and kept on driving.

"Where you taking us Lou?" Izzy asked him.

"Wait. And. See." Zayn said. He was sitting down on the passenger seat next to Lou.

"Wait. Why aren't you wearing the necklace I gave you?" Harry asked Izzy. She looked at Angie and I hopelessly.

"You're also not wearing the necklace!" Liam said pointing at Angie. Both of them looked at me.

"What about you? Where's your necklace?" Niall asked me.

"Well boys." I said calmly. "Its a very long story."

"We've got time." Liam said.

"Here's a lesson for you boys: when a girl says 'Its a long story', it's because she doesn't want to tell you." Angie said. Izzy and I giggled a bit.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"Because yes." Angie said. "End of topic."

"Ok mum." Harry said. I laughed a little.

"We're here!" Lou screamed. I looked out the window and saw the mall's parking lot.

"The mall?" Izzy asked.

"Dont you remember what Paul said? We have to buy you something." Lou said.

"Can we have Paul's number?" Izzy asked.

"Ok. Here." Liam said getting his phone out. He sent us his number through SMS.

"Thanks!" the three of us said at the same time.

Liam's cell phone rang and he quickly answered it.

"Hello?" he said placing the phone in his ear.

*Pause*

"What? Now?" Liam asked.

"What will happen now?" Niall asked. Liam made a 'shh' sign.

*Pause*

"Ok, we'll be there." Liam said and hung up.

"What happened?" Lou asked.

"We've got to go to an interview." Liam said.

"Now?" Niall asked him. Liam nodded. Lou quickly turned the car and headed to the interview.

--INTERVIEW--

"MEGS!" I screamed when I saw her.

"MACS!" she said at the same time as me. We hugged each other.

"Hello Boys! Lets get started?" Lou, their stylist. They all nodded and went to another room with Megs.

"Where's Lux?" I asked the girls.

"No idea." Izzy said.

"Lets look for her?" Angie asked.

"Yay!" I said.

We kneeled and started to crawl. We were saying stuff like 'Lux! Where are you?' and 'Luxy Luxy.' We kept on crawling until we finally found her. I quickly got her in my arms, and started to play with her.

"No fair! I want to play with her too!" Izzy said.

"Me too!" Angie said.

"Fine." I said. I placed baby Lux on the floor and we all played with her.

"What are they doing! She's mine!" Harry said and picked her up.

"Stop it!" We said in our baby voices.

"You're in in 5 minutes." a guy said.

"Fine." they said.

Harry handed Izzy baby Lux, and went on stage. Izzy, Angie, Megan, and I went behind the curtains to watch the boys. They were doing great! I'm so shocked how they are comfy on stage! I'm so shy with these things. The interview was almost over when the interviewer asked the last question.

"Now boys, who is single?" he asked. No one said anything.

"So you're all taken?" he asked again.

"Yes." Liam said.

"And who are your girlfriends?" he asked.

"Well, Eleanor and Perrie are not here. But Niall, Harry and Liam's girlfriends are." Zayn said.

"What are we waiting for? Bring them up here!" he said. The boys came over to us, and I shook my head at Niall.

"It will be fine." he said. I nodded and he took me on stage again.

"Why dont you tell us your name?" the interviewer asked.

"I'm Angelina." Angie said.

"Im Isabella." Izzy said.

"And I'm MacKenzie." I said.

"And Mackenzie is also my sister" Lou said.

"You are?" the interviewer asked. I nodded.

"And you're ok with it Lou? With your little sister dating your best friend?" the interviewer asked Lou.

"Yes. I'm more than ok with it. Because, I'd rather have her dating Niall, than an other random guy I barely know." Lou said.

"Oh." the interviewer said. "Well we no longer have any questions. What song will you perform?"

"Kiss you." Liam said.

They went on the other side of the stage and the music started. Izzy Angie and I just sat there watching them. They were doing really great. I noticed that every time they said 'Kiss You' Niall winked at me. I winked back.  

"Well, that was it folks! See ya later!!!" The interviewer said.

"And we're off." Some random guy behind the canera said.

"That was great!" The interviewer said.

"Thanks." the boys said.

"Lets go?" Lou asked us. We nodded and followed them back to their dressing room. Then, I recieved a phone call. I looked at the caller ID and it was Jen.

"Hello?" I said placing the phone in my ear.

"Mac!!! OMG! You were on TV!" Jen's voice screamed at the other end of the line.

"Yeah."

"Thats so cool!!!"

"Thanks."

"Are you really dating Niall?"

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"Congrats."

"Wanna go to the movies?" I asked her.

"Sure!" she said.

"Can we come too?" Harry asked me. I mouthed 'ok' to him.

"Jen, can I bring some friends?" I asked her.

"Yep."

"Great. See you later!" I said hanging up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...
803K 15.4K 55
[Book 1] Not many people are lucky enough to have a close and genuine friend in a person as Olivia Masterson does in someone as remarkable as Harry S...
1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
4K 70 41
It all started at a meet and greet, When Emily gives Liam her phone to take a picture of the two of them. When he has it in his hands, he takes the o...