Tuesday

By UselessMoon

"Don't look like that. You're supposed to be having fun, remember?" A plastic red cup is being shoved into hi... More

Tuesday
Relax
Another
Coincidentally Coincidental
Just My Luck
Business Propositions
Tell Me Something Good
Just Say You're Sorry
The Hypothesis of Fuck Off
Price Tag
Feelings
Mind Your Manners
Know Your Place
Overrated
What a Lost Cause
Lie to Me
Used to Know You
Low
Daddy's Boy
Love On the Brain
Can We Just Talk?
Blood is Thicker
Titles
My Future
All the Way
Morning Glory
Woe is He
Room to Grow
Like a Moth to a Flame
I've Heard A Lot About You

Such A Tease

4.4K 170 51
By UselessMoon

A/N: oddly enough, this was highly requested. and yes, I left you guys on a cliffhanger purposely 🙂💞

"Why did we agree to this, again?" 

Eijirou scoffs over the rim of his glass. He's unsure of why Izuku is even asking a question like that when the both of them are well aware of why they ended up where they are, leaning against the bar like a couple of grumpy old men. "We agreed to this because the two of us are hopelessly fuckin' whipped, brother. Wrapped around the fingers of those two cuties for the rest of our lives. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing." 

Spending his Tuesday evening at a karaoke bar full of drunk college students brings back an odd sort of deja vu. It's not nearly as seedy or raunchy as the places they'd used to go---like the place that they'd met Katsuki and Shouto in---but they still feel incredibly out of place. Eijirou could think of a million other places he'd rather be (and things that he'd rather be doing) but he's got every intention on tabling his complaints for Shouto's sake. He'd aced his midterm exams, after all, and this was supposed to be a reward. 

Honestly, he'd expected for Shouto to ask for something more... expensive. Cartier bracelets. Fendi prints. Fucking Versace or something---but no. 

He wanted to go out for drinks and karaoke with Katsuki. 

He supposes that there are certain things that you can't put a price on---things like spending a nice evening out with your best friend and making memories while you're still young. He appreciates that Shouto still finds importance in these sorts of things. 

He hadn't expected for Izuku to get dragged along for the ride either but in hindsight, he should have seen it coming. Katsuki and Izuku are almost always attached at the hip these days unless they're at work or, for Katsuki, at school. 

He does, however, seem just as bored as Eijirou does. Eijirou appreciates that, too. 

Solidarity and all that. 

Izuku snorts out a laugh. "Of course you'd say something like that; you like getting bossed around by sassy little twinks." He accuses and Kirishima pushes at him with a half-hearted shove. "Shut up, asshole. And don't act like I'm the only one being a pushover." 

"Me? A pushover?" 

As if it's such an outlandish accusation.

"I'm willing to bet that you have never once told Katsuki no. He's just as much of a spoiled brat as my Sho." 

"Unlike you, I happen to be damn good at disciplining my little brat. On most days, Katsuki's a good boy for me so I don't actually ever have to tell him no. He doesn't ask me for much." 

"And on other days?" 

Izuku shrugs, holding up a hand to politely decline a refill from the bartender. "On other days, he pushes my buttons just to try and get me to put him in his place. I try not to indulge him too much; if I let him enjoy punishment too much, then he'll become a naughty little thing just to try and get on my bad side. Then I'd have to figure out a different way to punish him---yada yada yada. Pretty sure that you can figure out the rest. But quite frankly, I'm rather fond of the way that I punish him now. I don't exactly want to change it." 

Eijirou's face flares a bright ride, trying and failing to hide his blooming cheeks behind his drink. He can never get over how absolutely shameless Izuku is. "Right. I forget that you're into that kinky bdsm shit." 

"You're calling me kinky?" 

Eijirou sputters indignantly. "I dunno what you're insinuating but nothing that I'm into comes even a little close to the kinda shit that you're into. I'm not one to kink-shame at all but you…" He chuckles, sliding his empty glass to the barkeep. "You're a scary bastard, Izuku Midoriya. And an absolute beast to boot." 

"Compliments from you? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were tryna take me to bed, Ei~" The freckled man teases, playfully nuzzling against Eijirou's shoulder and nearly sliding off of his bar stool when the redhead shoves at him again. 

"Fucker." 

"So I'm told." Izuku laughs to himself, slumping back against the bar counter. His gaze travels about the room in search of their young lovers, slightly confused when he doesn't see them at the table that they had been occupying earlier on during the night. He wonders, for a moment, if they've both wandered off to the bathroom and contemplates going to check on them both but his worries are quickly quelled when his eyes spot a head of mismatched hair in the crowd. 

They're slow dancing with one another among the handful of people on the dancefloor, Katsuki's arms looped around Shouto's waist as he rests his head against the taller boy's shoulder. 

Rather innocent at first glance---incredibly sweet---but the longer that Izuku watches on, the more that he begins to realize that maybe their boys have had a bit too much to drink. 

Shouto's hands are roaming up and down Katsuki's sides, sliding along milky skin as they glide up beneath the blonde's shirt and back down to teasingly dip his fingers beneath the very edge of Katsuki's waistband. 

Shouto's glossy lips curl into a sultry smirk as he leans down to whisper something undoubtedly sinful into Katsuki's ear, hands gliding down to grope at Katsuki's backside in the most obscene of ways. 

To be frank, Izuku could sit there and watch all night long. Shouto is, admittedly, a damned gorgeous boy. Watching the two of them love on each other for the sake of some...wholesome fun would be nothing short of a treat. 

And, honestly, there's no one that Izuku trusts more than Shouto when it comes to taking care of his Kacchan.

He decides, however, that he at least owes Eijirou the courtesy of alerting him of the scene that's begun to  unfold right there in the middle of the floor for all of the other patrons to see. 

He nudges Eijirou with an elbow to the side and the redhead grunts in mild annoyance, swatting Izuku's hand away. The greenette rolls his eyes and nudges him again. 

"Dude, quit it. I'm tired." 

"Look up and catch an eyeful of what our boys are doing and I guarantee that you won't be tired anymore." 

Curious, Eijirou raises his head up from the bar. His brows are pinched together in mild confusion, eyes sharp and focused as he scans the room for what Izuku could be talking about---and Izuku can see the exact moment Eijirou lays eyes on them. 

He straightens himself upright, brows nearly scraping his hairline as his jaw sweeps the checker-tiled floor. 

"Holy shit." He breathes, ruddy up to the tips of his ears. "Ah, fuck. Sorry, dude, I'll go and get him. He's probably just drunk; he's horny all of the fucking time and drinking probably didn't help much." 

"Mm." 

Neither of them seem to have the intention of leaving their seats. 

"Pretty fuckin' hot though, huh?" 

Izuku snorts out an ugly laugh. 

"And here I thought you'd be pissed but you're just as much of a shitty lecher as I am." 

"Shut up, asshole, I'm not a lecher." 

He sure as shit isn't blind, either. 

"Should we break 'em up? Not gonna lie to you; I'm not opposed to takin' them home and letting them do each other as long as I get to watch." Izuku prompts and Eijirou grimaces at him with a shake of his head. "You are such a fuckin' freak. " He mumbles, but Izuku can tell that Eijirou is thinking it over. "I dunno, dude. Hot as it is, I dunno how I feel about sharing. Or... having him gettin' eyeballed by some wrinkly old bastard." 

"You've got one more time to call me wrinkly and I'm gonna bounce you like a goddamn basketball." Izuku grinds out with a wry pull of his lips, artfully clapping Eijirou on the back of the head as he slides down from the barstool. 

"Where are you goin'?" 

"To pull them apart. You just said that you didn't want to share. If we let them keep going, they're gonna start making out." 

Not that Izuku would mind getting a show like that. 

He approaches them rather slowly but neither of them seem to notice him until he's pressed against Katsuki's back and gripping at his lover's waist. Shouto's brush over his own and the half-and-half boy flickers his eyes up to catch obsidian eyes looking back down at him. Izuku flashes him a smile, leaning down to press a kiss to the back of Katsuki's neck. He stays close to them so that he doesn't have to try and talk over the music. 

"The two of you are such little cuties. I'd take you home so that you could have your way with each other but your Eijirou doesn't seem so keen on the idea so I'm going to have to separate you. Sorry, boys."

Shouto bristles at the older man with a sharp glare, the hand at Katsuki's back moving to push Izuku away from Katsuki. 

"He's such a drag." He sighs, mouthing at Katsuki's collarbone. "I really wanna show my baby a good time, you know? For old time's sake. You wouldn't mind, would you, Midoriya?" 

Old time's sake? 

"You and Katsuki used to mess around?" 

That sly, smarmy little smirk that Shouto gives him is more than enough to confirm.

"Mmhm. I know all of his favorite spots, you know. He loves it when I top him---"

"You're fucking embarrassing." Katsuki grumbles, tucking his face away into the crook of Shouto's neck but Izuku can still see the heat of humiliation creeping up the back of his neck. Shouto giggles and pulls Katsuki even closer---flush against his front. "You're into that though, aren't you, babe? Never fails to make you wet. God, I wanna fuck you so bad, Kat. Miss fuckin' you sometimes~" 

Izuku's pants are beginning to get uncomfortably tight. 

"Sorry, cutie, but your daddy says no." 

"And what do you say, Midoriya-kun?" Shouto drawls, as if he's bored to death of this conversation already. He doesn't actually seem interested in what either of them have to say, quite frankly, but Izuku supposes that this is Shouto's way of being courteous instead of simply just taking Katsuki off to some lost, abandoned corner of the room to do unspeakable things to him. Katsuki has yet to object and Izuku can tell that he's simply just waiting to see how all of this plays out. He wonders just how long they've been whispering filth into each other's ears, talking about what they want to do to each other. 

Izuku's smile broadens. 

"I say that the idea of you two babes making love to each other is quite a sweet one. And I also say that I wouldn't mind a front row seat to such a generous show." 

Shouto's long, pink tongue rolls out to lick along those pretty lips---predatory and mischievous all at once. 

"And what about you, Kat? Tell me what you want, baby. You know that I wouldn't do anything that you're not down for." 

Katsuki lifts his head for the first time since Izuku has approached them, bourbon eyes like glass as they glaze over with what Izuku could only imagine was pure, unbridled lust. His lips part to respond but, for just a moment, he seems to be much too enamored by Shouto's own to find his words. Shouto's hand leaves Katsuki's hip to gently take him by the jaw, refocusing Katsuki's gaze from his lips and up to those mismatched eyes. The taller boy slants with a curiously amused smile. Somehow, it's much sweeter than the shit-eating grin that he's been giving to Izuku.

"Hm. Let's try something else, then. What's your color, sweetheart?" 

Katsuki swallows audibly around the lump in his throat. 

"G-Green." 

"And you're sure? You can be honest with me, baby, you know that." 

A nod. " 'm sure…" 

And Shouto leans forward to kiss the flushed skin of Katsuki's forehead.

"Good boy." 

"Alright. So the three of us are on-board but that still doesn't change the fact that Eijirou is...well, not very fond of the idea."

To think that Izuku originally came to break up their little love-fest and now he's helping them plot. 

Shouto's snarky grin returns in full. 

"Mmm, you leave that to me. Daddy's always a little apprehensive at first but he's also very easy to persuade." 

Izuku is...a little scared of Shouto. 

How could something so small hold so much power? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
11.8K 555 15
"He doesn't remember the conversation or when it had happened. It could have happened this morning, last week, maybe even in a past life. He felt too...
136 7 1
Katsuki Bakugou found the love of his life in the one that annoyed him, made him stronger, and believed in him even when he did wrong. Got him to und...
45.6K 1.3K 29
(This is my first story ever..so, sorry if it's bad..) Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya has always looked up to his childhood friend, Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugo...