Born in Blood

De Loverofdangerouslove

"I hate you so fucking much." Blood burning my eyes. "Then I will fuck you like I loathe you." He growled in... Mais

Letter to My Darlings
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Last Chapter;
Twenty-seven

Nineteen

130 5 0
De Loverofdangerouslove

"It's just around the block." Shade whispered.

The warehouse was clearly still in use. Smoke was coming out of the chimney and water drain from pipes like every other building in the city. It started to rain on our way there, Shade and I were now both drenched in water.

"Windows are blacked out and rust is covering the whole thing." I mumbled.

"To anyone else it definitely looks like an abandoned warehouse." His eyes roamed over the gray building before us.

A large steel door swung open. Two men came out first followed by Nikolai and his still very much alive wife. Both in dark clothes and scowls on their faces. They walked threw the rain and into their awaiting black Cadillacs.

Shades hand bore into my shoulder and he pulled me closer to the warehouse.

"We need to gather some clues for our next move." He sent a glare my way.

"Don't give me that look, I won't make it a blood bath if they don't push me." I winked and pull the steel door open.

The yellow lights buzzed above us and slits in the walls allowed for the outside rain to enter. The long corridor was nothing but concrete. Echoes of distant screams sounded off the walls. Blood stains were on every surface, knife marks engraved, and lost shoes on the ground.

I drew my knife and silently moved down the corridor. Every few feet there was a black door with one small square window at the top. I stood as high as I could manage to peer inside.

A man crouched in the corner. Covered in dirt and rags for clothes. His hair was shaggy and matted with blood. I jammed my blade into the lock on the door handle shoving my way inside.

His head shot up and worry clouded his red eyes. His mauled hands scrapped at the wall behind. Like a caged animal that finally noticed their predator in front of them.

Looking at his forearm a long scar was etched onto his pale skin. The Russians must have removed the tattoo, but the top was barely visible. Enough to show me that he belong to Boss's mafia.

"Hello." I spoke flatly.

"Cut me all you want Suka but I'll never break." He growled back at me.

"You apart of the Italian mafia." I slipped into Italian as his accent was to thick to understand his Russian. It came out as a statement rather than a question, but his blank face gave me the answer I was looking for.

"Hurry this up Kenny." Shade spoke into my ear.

"Boss sent us to kill Nikolai." I flashed my brand on my back to show Boss's seal. It showed that my loyalties were with the Italians.

"Then go kill the fucker." Blood dripped from his mouth.

"Can you tell us where he's headed?" Shade stepped in front of me.

"Last I heard was the Casino. Some rich people are coming and the Russians are expecting a pay day."

"Casino?"

"I was gathering intel before they got me. I was planning on setting the place to flames, but clearly that didn't happen."

I turned to Shade and whispered under my breathe. "We need to get into that Casino. Well get close enough to the Anwar's to kill them then."

Shade nodded and pulled me out of the room. He held to door open while the prisoner limb out.

"Good luck." He snickered.

"What for?"

"Something tells me it won't got to plan." With that he disappeared into the dark hallway. 

I turned back to Shade. "Man needs to get his ass back to the looney bin, I'm sure their missing him." He rolled his eyes.

We left through the steel door and back onto the street. Light snow tickled my nose and cooled me stingy cuts.

"Where to now?"

"Shopping. If we're going to a Casino, I'm getting a new dress." I smiled and head toward town.

Shade followed behind me. As we got closer into town, Shade wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed his hips into mine.

"Stop that." I hissed.

"You don't mind when my tongue, fingers, or dick is inside you, but my hand on your waist bothers you?"

"I'm not gaining anything right now." I tried to pull away but his grip only tightened.

"What is it you gain then when I devour you and lick up every last drop of you then?"

My face heated. I looked down to the sidewalk and remained silent. Soon Shades deep laugh sounded beside me. "Orgasm perhaps Kenny?" He taunted.

"Please, I've had better."

He sucked in a sharp breathe as he shoved me against a brick wall. He rested his warm lips against my frozen cheek as his velvet voice covered my body in goosebumps. My nerve pooled in my stomach already. What is it about him? Definitely not his personality.

"So someone had touched you in a way better than me? Someone has made you scream their name louder than you do mine? Someone has watched you come undone as you claw at their back until they bleed? Mazikeen, you were always a shit liar." He left kisses along my collar bone and traced circles on the inside of my thigh.

I bit my lip to suppress a moan, but his teeth chews my the soft skin on my neck. I gasp waiting for more, then he pulled away. I frowned and the disappointment was aching.

"Get off by your fucking self then." He smirked and continued down the sidewalk to a dress shop.

I swiped my hands through my hair and followed Shade.

Inside was a marble store with rakes filled with any dress ware you could think of. Prom like dress were in the corners and suits further back. The snap of a stiletto heel on the ground quickly approached. A tall lean woman with years of scowling etched onto her fair skin. He hair pulled into a tight knot and he fingers gripped around her bony wrist.

Her thin lips separated as her raspy condescending voice hit Shade and I in the face. "May I help you?" Her thick Russian accent came through perfectly.

"My wife and I need a dress and suit for tonight." Shade smiled once again tangling his fingers in mine.

"You two can afford such a luxury as my clothes?" She mocked.

I never tolerated disrespect from anyone, much less a Russian scumbag that didn't know who I was or what I was capable of. Shade interjected before I ripped the old hag a new one.

"I know our appearance does not look like one of riches, but I assure you that we are purchasing clothes today. That is if you lose your disrespectful and condescending tone and not your life."

Her face tightened and a fake smile appeared. She spun around and marched over to the racks of gowns. "What did you have in mind?" She choked on her fake manners.

"Cocktail dress. Scarlet red with black heels." I answered coldly.

"Why such a color?"

"Hides blood the best."

"Right well how about you and your husband head down to the large fitting room and I'll bring over a suit and dress."

"Perfect."

I moved back to Shade that had a smirk on his face. Inside the dressing room his low laugh sounded as he rested a hand on his chest.

"God you and that woman bicker like stubborn two year olds. Pathetic really."

"Stop laughing you cunt."

"They try to control your temper. Here was are the enemy, we are the hen in the fox den. We hold no authority and sometimes you just have to put up with rude people without slicing their throats."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the dress that was tossed over the top. I paid no attention to Shade and stripped out of my clothes. I was messing with the dress to get it off the hanger with Shades hands found their way to my hips. I spun to face him. Lust and frustration swirled in a hurricane inside his grey eyes.

"What?" I snapped shoving his hands off.

He only shot me a devilish smile and kiss my temple. He moved to my ear to whisper. Gripping my tighter after every word. "Be a good wife and get on your knees for me will you?"

"I get on my knees for no man." My words slapped across his face.

His hands trailed to my inner thighs before starting to rub my core. "But you'll stand here dripping for me? Strange Mazikeen."

His finger rubbed harder and deeper until he slipped in a finger and swallow my cry in a kiss. His freed hand unclipped my bra then wrapped itself around my neck. The nerves were building, but his momentum stalled and he continued to touch and entice me, but not to drive me over the edge. Just enough to keep me waiting, begging for him.

His mouth kissed up my jaw line and he left one last kiss on my shoulder before his rough voice spoke again. "If you'll behave and do this for me, I'll do even more to you. Be my lovely wife for just a little. Won't you Darling?"

With my body shaking and already in this vulnerable state his words pushed me past my hatred for him and landed me in the lust for this Adonis of a man before me.

Every woman has a time in their life when they foolish forget themselves and their dignity for a  man, this was my moment. One where I forget who I am and followed the degrading demands of a man. So I dropped to my knees with moisture running down my thighs. I looked up to see Shade smiling down at me. His hands brushed my hair back and his finger traced down my jawline.

"You're so beautiful Mazikeen." He mumbled.

Wow did that compliment give me a push. I licked my dry lips and took him into my mouth.  I sucked and worked my way down to his base. His length was hard to work overcome but his hands worked to make up the difference.

I bobbed my head up and down and used my hands to tap out when I needed air. The more I moved, sucked, licked, and, choked the tighter he became. Suppressed groans flew from his mouth and his hands in my hair pulled tighter. I knew he was close, so I went faster. It felt like I need to vomit, but didn't have it in me. I gripped onto his legs for stability as he bucked his hips, fucking my mouth.

So warm liquid flowed into my mouth and down my throat. I was exhausted and it was all to much. What I couldn't keep dripped from my swollen lips onto my legs. I wiped my hands over my mouth and fell back against the wall. I took deep breathes to get my breathing regular. Moving the hair out of my face I saw Shade standing in from of me back in his street clothes. A smile still on show face.

"Get up. You need a shower before tonight."

"My reward?" I felt like a little kid begging for candy. But by the look on amusement on his face, I knew I wasn't getting anything.

"You didn't earn it."

My face turned to stone and I grabbed my clothes from the floor. I tossed them on and left the fitting room. The lady was even more pissed now, but I ignored her look and tossed the dress and heels on the counter. I didn't even properly look at them.

Shade came later with his suit in hand. He paid for the clothes and we left the store. I remained silent and walked smoothly next to him. Was the silent treatment childish? Yes, but I didn't get my treat and if I open my mouth to complain about wanting it, I'll never forgive myself for throwing my dignity away like that ever again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

325K 6.2K 62
"Come on" he said patting his lap , i peeked at his face through my eyelashes chewing on my lower lips, and that look on his face was straightforward...
10.3K 63 48
My body was pressed against his hard slack and colliding underneath the agonizing tension, he lowered his mouth to mine and his tongue darted to run...
363K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...
236K 4.1K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...