tamaki amajiki x reader one s...

By -httptamaki

I moved to @httptamaki !! just some one shots about our best boy :') most of these are inspired by @/theiwato... More

❦ intro
⚠️Moved to httptamaki
period*
slow dance
rainy days*
cats*
facetime calls*
when he has a nightmare*
walking you home*
you find out you're pregnant
kisses in the rain*
doing the dishes*
flower allergy*
when he gets shy/nervous*
when he's jealous
mistletoe
late night calls*
calming him down*
a flower for you*
when you're too short*
daddy's girl
wholesomeness (idk a title my bad)*
asking for cuddles*
another nightmare*
❦ a/n a quick thank you
dancing in the kitchen*
on the bus
he likes someone else
after a long day of training*
when you fall asleep on facetime*
i love you for infinity (angst/song one shot)
you walk in on him changing
when you get sick*
high five*
❦ important a/n
❦ another a/n
when he gets you a drink*
making brownies together*
drawing you*
smiley face*
rescue mission!pregnant reader
❦ important A/N
❦ a/n new account
❦ A/N: What's gonna happen now?
cuddle compliments*
❦ A/N⚠️ IMPORTANT FOR WRITERS
asking for a kiss*
painful truth (hanahaki au/angst)
IMPORTANT A/N: Officially moved

birthday headcanons

4K 121 26
By -httptamaki

Happy tamaki day you guys! and happy birthday to the one and only tamaki amajiki! here are some birthday headcanons, I hope you guys enjoy them!
____________________________________

* You would be the first one to wake up on his birthday, making breakfast for him.

* Tamaki would be fast asleep the whole time, it had been a busy week at work and he had a long shift last night, so he deserved all the rest.
* When you finished making breakfast, you would wake him up, Tamaki looking up you, being confused.
* He would have forgotten about his birthday from all of the stress at work.
* "Happy birthday Tamaki." You said softly, making him realize what day it was.
* He would smile at you and thank you, he couldn't believe he forgot his birthday but he blamed the stress from work.
* He took a break of a week for a reason and he couldn't be happier to be able to spend it with you.
* You guys would eat breakfast in bed together, feeding each other here and there and laughing a bit.
* Tamaki would slowly fully wake you up and thank you again, over and over, feeling loved and appreciated, not knowing this was just the beginning of the day.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

* As the day went go on, you would tell him that you had a surprise for him, making him nervous.
* He would get ready, trying to look good, even though you kept reminding him he looked good in anything.
* You didn't wanna tell Tamaki that you had a surprise because it would kinda ruin the idea, but you couldn't keep it hidden from him.
* When you guys arrived at the place, he's welcomed with a warm "Happy birthday." From everyone there.
* Tamaki would hide behind you and hold you closely, being scared at first and not liking the idea of a big party and thinking that it was one.
* You laughed a bit, calming him down and telling him it weren't much people.
* You knew his boundaries and Tamaki knew yours, he couldn't be happier that you knew his and respected his boundaries.
* He would finally look at the small "crowd" , relaxing when he saw a few people.
* It would be just the people he cared a lot about and was comfortable enough, so he could be himself at the party.
* Tamaki would thank you again, enjoying the rest of the night with everyone and thinking this was the last thing you had planned for him.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

* When you guys got home, you told him you had a few more surprises.
* "M-More? After all of this?" Tamaki would ask nervously. "Why are you doing so much for me?"
* Tamaki would feel like he didn't deserve all of this, especially after he always makes you feel with his anxiety and everything.
* But when you tell him it's fine and it was his birthday, so spoiling hm once a year wouldn't hurt right? That's if you spoiled him once a year..
* He would be really flustered after you tell him that he deserves it and opens the presents carefully, not wanting to break anything.
* Tamaki would be really thankful and thank you over and over, giving you kisses here and there, already thinking about how to get you back on your birthday.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

* After everything that day, you guys would lay in bed together.
* You would be the little spoon and Tamaki would cuddle you closely, not letting you go at all.
* Giving you small kisses here and there, being a smiling mess.
* Tamaki would be the happiest he had been in a while and couldn't ask for more.
* So ending the night with cuddling and falling asleep together, sounded perfect to him and that's exactly what he did.
* "I love you y/n." He'd mumble, before falling asleep with you in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 51 13
OPEN TO (Tamaki x Reader) REQUESTS We can always use more of this adorable shy boy 😩 Some will be fluffy ☁️ Some will be lemons 🍋 ✨❤️ Enjoy ❤️✨
138K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]
61.9K 2.5K 54
"Tamaki, I need you to do me a favor." "Is there a dead body? Do you need my help with disposal?" "No, you goose. Do you remember my cousin, Haruka...
221K 5.3K 31
After years and years of Hangouts, sleepovers, talks, Tamaki's heart is starting to flutter around his great friend Mirio Togata. thank you guys so m...