๐—”๐—™๐—™๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก , louis pa...

Od -potterswitch

"๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด." เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”€โ”€ ( ๐Ÿชธ ) ๐—œ๐—ก ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

characters!
one!
two!
three!
four!
five!
six!
seven!
eight!
nine!
eleven!
twelve!
thirteen!
fourteen!
fifteen!
sixteen!
seventeen!
eighteen!
nineteen!
twenty!

ten!

1.4K 47 89
Od -potterswitch

- happy tenth chapter!
i'm listening to my sad playlist
LAUGH OUT LOUD. thanks for reading!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  NARRATOR  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE DAY OF prom, maeve was the definition of a hot mess. the girl had gone on a ten kilometer run to try clear her mind and make sure she was fully ready for the day. when she got back she had a very long shower, exfoliating, shaving, under eye masks, face masks, facial treatments, she used anything good she could find. she changed into sweats and an overiszed 'orange' tee and slid down stairs by sitting on the railing to see jack and finn in the kitchen, one flipping pancakes and the other baking brownies. 

the smell filled her nose as she grinned at the two boys. "smells good in here boys," she smiled, both of them turning to hug her. "we made brownies and pancakes for your big day!" jack blurted excitedly earning a whack from finn, "hey i wanted to tell her!" he whined. maeve shook her head laughing, "i'm not even graduating, it's just prom. why such a big fuss guys?" the two smiled softly, "your mother asked us to do this because she couldn't be here to do it herself." finn said, remedy nodded confused, "she also wants you to ring her," jack added pointing at the girls phone in her hand. "oh- okay. i'll do that now and get it over with," the brunette shrugged, walking out of the room and pressing 'call,' on her mothers contact.

"oh maeve darling! i didn't know if you'd ring me," maeve's mothers voice echoed through the line.

"yeah, me neither." maeve softly laughed,

"so, senior prom today?" her mother said excitedly. maeve laughed with her mum, feeling like she actually had a good bond with her for once. "yep, and i actually have a date this year!" the young girl giggled.

"oh my goodness! is he handsome? is he nice?" her mothers joyful voice rang through her ears. 

"oh mum! he's lovely and yes he's good looking," maeve nervously spoke,

"that's amazing, my girl! i just wanted to make sure you were okay. sorry i can't be there to see you tonight but i've lectured the boys to take as many photos of you and your date before you leave." remedy's mother squealed.

"oh no, that's embarrassing!" maeve laughed. 

"noo it's not, trust me my mum did the same, sweetheart."

"alright alright. thanks for calling in mum! i appreciate it. i better go make sure finn doesn't burn the brownies, have fun in russia!" maeve laughed, a real laugh. not like the fake ones she would usually do when she talks to her mother.

"okay baby, take care and have fun at prom. i love you!" georgia remedy spoke softly to her daughter.

"alright mum, love you too." and this time she meant it.

"bye darling,"

"bye-bye mum."

the call ended and maeve walked into the kitchen smiling. jack and finn stopped what they were doing and smiled at their 'little sister.'

"so, how was it?" finn asked, breaking the silence. maeve walked towards the island where jack was placing the pancakes neatly. "better than i thought it would be!" she smiled at the boys. jack decided to speak up, "y'know, it may be annoying that she isn't here to see you but we're always here mae." the girl sniffled while laughing, hating how sensitive she was when it came to people she loved. "ugh, i love you guys." she giggled, pulling them both in for a hug.

SKIP TO PROM TIME BC I'M LAZY

"mae! louis' here," the girl heard the boys shout from downstairs, she stared in the mirror, smoothing her dress out before quickly touching up her mascara and eyeliner. "one minute!" she yelled back, this time slipping on her silver heels. 

her hair was in a lose updo, braided on the sides to give it a crown effect, a few lose strands giving it a prettier look. she had some makeup on, a light dab of foundation and concealer, pale lipgloss, blush, highlight, mascara and eyeliner making her look more natural than what most people would look like at prom. 

she carefully walked down the stairs, finn and jack already taking photos, causing the girl to roll her eyes smiling.

louis partridge stood at the bottom of the stairs in awe. he smiled brightly as she stopped in front of him, "y-you look, stunning, just wow-" he spoke softly, "thank you partridge, you look wow too," she smiled, kissing his cheek. louis then slowly placed the pale purple and white corsage on her wrist and then gave her his corsage to pin. "don't poke me remedy," he joked, maeve giggled, "don't give me any ideas now, lou."

"okay!" jack clapped his hands together, "photo time baby," he yelled excitedly. finn stared at his friend weirdly, "you sound like a facebook mom." he stated. jack just flipped him off and gave louis and maeve instuctions on where to stand. 

"yup, ok, erm partridge, move over a bit?" jack called out while trying to figure out the angle, "mae, move closer to the poor boy?" finn instructed, helping jack out.

"okay! we're leaving now thank you and goodnight!" maeve laughed, grabbing louis' hand and heading towards the door, she bunched up her dress in fistfuls and walked towards finn and jack, "bye losers, behave yourselves and leave some brownies for me." she laughed hugging the two of them, "be safe both of you, and curfew?" finn asked raising an eyebrow at jack, "just be home at some point of the night, and no funny business," grazer shrugged smiling. "we love you mae!" they yelled as she left, "love you too!" she yelled back laughing.

the pair got into the car and the slight worry came back to maeve, she decided to speak up to louis. "lou?" she questioned nervously, louis hummed in response, holding her hand. "what are we?" she asked, worried for his answer. "dating." louis stated confidently smiling, in reality he was a nervous wreck on what she would say. "good because i really really like you," she teased, giving him the same confident attitude, "yeah and i really really like you too," louis laughed.

they arrived at their school gym, louis getting out first and running to maeve's side to help her out. "milady," he curtsied, holding her hand to steady her on her heels. "thank you kind sir," she giggled. "now, in payment, i only take kisses," louis smirked at the girl who was now his height because of her heels, she laughed before kissing him. "ew! get a room losers," harley yelled as sam and her passed the two. louis gulped, the anxious feeling of sam's stare.

they walked in, getting another two pictures taken by the camera man hired by the school, maeve then getting pulled away by random girls she barely even knew who were asking where she got her dress. 

after talking to the girls, maeve made her way back to the table they were assigned which consisted of harley, ben, sam, louis and wyatt. "you gotta tell her sometime dude," she heard wyatt cringe at his own words, "yeah, i will just waiting for the right moment," she heard her boyfriend say. 

the girl walked towards them wrapping her arms around louis' torso from the back, resting her forehead on his back and letting out a loud groan. harley had also walked back at that moment and questioned her friend, "you alright mae?" she chuckled, another groan left her mouth, "my fricken feet hurt," she complained. louis pulled out a chair and sat on it, then grabbed maeve by the waist, pulling her to sit with him.

"y'all are so cute, ugh!" monico whined laughing, sam laughed stiffly, glancing at his brunette friend on the chair who was looking everywhere else but his eyes. 

"sam, louis? you guys alright?" ben smirked licking his lips. sam flicked ben at the back of his head, "just peachy, brother."

"ima go get punch, anyone want some?" wyatt spoke up awkwardly, maeve raised her hand, too tired to speak, "me too," harley and louis yelled at the same time, wyatt nodded, turning on his heel and walking to the drink station.

"so partridge, when did you want the thirty pounds?" sam questioned innocently, maeve felt her boyfriend tense so she spoke up softly, "thirty pounds for what?" sam smiled at her, louis have him a hard glare from behind his girlfriend. "just a silly bet." sam shrugged. maeve nodded confused before leaning back onto louis.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!
this chapter was 1,410 words,
not that much but more than i usually write
lmao. i also need an iced coffe so someone
pls buy me one! i hope you liked this chapter!
i'm also thinking of making another louis fic,
let me know if you'd read it! have a good day/night/
afternoon! love ya<33

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

11.2K 330 12
๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป "๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€?" ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ...
12K 352 7
This book is a collection of Larry Stylinson One Shots inspired by and written for @cloudscommunity's writing project. @stylinson_larryxx gives us a...
465K 11.7K 45
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ... ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
398K 9K 29
" ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ก ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง " ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž...