Ethereal | DM X OC X TN

By Kdaeor

*Warning Mature Content Throughout* Just smut, some spice and a bit of filth. No voldy or second wizarding w... More

Intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

46.

6.1K 90 38
By Kdaeor

Orion
_______________

"Orion you're giving me a fucking headache please sit down and chill the fuck out before I put you in a full body bind" Pansy muttered as I paced back and forth in the room.

My hair and make up is done, my dress is being prepared and I marry the two biggest loves of my life today. The nerves are crippling, not nerves of marrying them but nerves of the obstacles to come in the wake of marrying them. They are both so laid back when it comes to such massive life changing things, when you get married and prepare your life for children you don't expect to have to pick which of your husbands child you'd like to bare first. But I wouldn't change it for the world I love them both so fiercely I struggle to breathe when I'm around them.

Cissy summoned me behind the curtain to get my dress on and I took deep breathes as the stylist slipped the scattered lace long sleeves delicately over my arms and buttoned up the sheer fabric on my back. The dress was tight all the way to my mid thighs and then it flared out in to the long train behind me, my veil was clipped in to the loose curls at the back of my head. "Are you okay love?" The stylist asked and I nodded weakly rubbing my clammy palms together. She squeezed my forearm reassuringly and turned to pull the curtain back, I turned slowly to face my mother, Cissy, Daphne with Sofia and Pansy. Their collective gasps and praises went over my head as I breathed deeply trying to keep my composure, I just need to get to Draco and Theo and I'll be fine.

My father entered the room tilting his head to smile at me, "My baby girl you look extraordinary sweetheart, Draco and Theo are very lucky men indeed".

"Thanks dad, I'm feeling a bit nervous".

"Let's get you down that aisle you'll be fine, okay?" He gently linked his arm with mine as I accepted my bouquet from the stylist and she fussed over my train.

The world seemed to slow down and blur around me as I stepped in to the gardens surrounded by floating lights and thousands of flowers, Draco and Theo stood at the altar sharing a smile with each other before turning to watch me walk towards them. I swallowed thickly as my father shook their hands and kissed my cheek, I looked to Draco his eyes glassy with unshed tears and then to Theo who swiped his thumb underneath his lower lashes.

As the two of them took one of my hands connecting us as three, the golden rope binded around our hands sinking into our skin bonding us together, forever. I smiled at the both of them as I felt our magic connecting the love we share racing through my veins and meeting at my magical core.

"Mrs Malfoy-Nott, you look absolutely ethereal" Theo dragged his thumb across my knuckles as we walked back down the aisle towards the manor, I gladly accepted the flute of champagne knocking it back in one.

"We're married, I have husbands" I giggled turning to face both of them as they smirked at me.

"Are you only just realising that?" Draco chuckled, I blew out a long breath and shook my head. He kissed my lips gently resting his hand at the bottom of my back, Theo leaned down to steal a kiss aswell just as Tissy popped into the room announcing that we were to make our way to the marquee.

I held Sofia in my arms as she babbled delightfully twisting a curl around her hand, "That was such a beautiful bonding Orion I can't believe you're married to both Draco and Theo it still doesn't seem real" Daphne giggled trying to untangle my hair from Sofia's clutch.

"It still doesn't seem real to me, I mean can you remember the rants I used to reel off in school about this exact situation and now look at us" I chuckled.

"You three have something extremely special, it's quite adorable really" she lifted Sofia out of my arms, I turned to a tap on my shoulder and Draco held his hand out to me.

"Can I have the first dance" he smirked and I nodded taking his hand as he lead me to the dance floor.

Music recommendation
Song to you - Curlybamm 🥺

My heart swooned my pulse raced I felt like I was floating in the clouds. My life set in its course and I can't imagine how different things could have been had I never come back to Hogwarts. We were destined to meet again no matter the distance between us we returned to each other, again and again. A once in a lifetime connection the one that makes you feel more alive, even the silence is perfect because you feel whole in their presence. I don't know what it is about them, only that when I look in to their eyes I see a reflection of my soul staring back at me.

Draco held me close as we danced to the song that gives me butterflies, makes my skin tingle pleasantly. I looked into his eyes as he mouthed along to the words of the song I held my hand to side of his neck stroking my thumb across his cheek unable to wipe the cheesy smile off of my face. He span me under his arm stopping me in my tracks pressing his lips to mine opening my mouth with his tongue gently, "I love you" he whispered against my lips.

And when he span me again out my hair and dress fanning around me I connected with Theo behind me, he took my hand holding me close "Wifey" he whispered into my ear playfully moving his hand up and down my back. "Is it too early to ditch our own wedding?" he laughed spinning me out under his arm.

"Don't get me started already Theo I have big plans once we get back to the room" I smirked as he bit on his bottom lip and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You're lucky we're surrounded by all of these people" he growled into the crook of my neck making me giggle. He held me tighter to his chest moulding our mouths together and stroking his tongue across mine "God I love you" he groaned pressing our chests tightly together burying his face in my hair.

I collared Pansy pulling her off the dance floor as everyone drank and danced the evening away "Can you keep them distracted and send them back to the room in about 20 minutes?" I smirked and she raised her eyebrows at me "Oh you kinky bitch. Of course it'd be my pleasure, have fun".

"I will" I winked as I slipped out the side of the marquee and back into the manor. I magically removed my dress careful not to damage the fabric and hung it up on the door. I waved my wand covering the room in rose petals, lighting several candles around the room. I fussed in the mirror adjusting my bra to make my breasts pop, repositioning the suspenders and garter. Conjuring a white ribbon I tied it around my wrist and secured it with a sticking charm to the headboard of the bed, I know this memory is one of their favourites so why not recreate it bridal style. I arched my back and bent my legs at the knees waiting for them to show up.

When the door opened and they walked in I rolled my head to look at them, Draco licked his lips hungrily and immediately started shedding his clothes. Theo eyes were wide filled with arousal dragging his teeth over his bottom lip "This is even better when I know I'm meant to be included in this" he growled ripping open his tie and removing his clothes.

Draco sat on my right side Theo on my left as their hands roamed my body, Draco unclipped the front of my bra and both their mouths were on my nipples one breast each as I arched my back into them. Draco took the white blindfold off the bedside table and tied it around my head blacking out my vision and increasing the rest of them. I heard the sounds of kissing and my mouth hung open in shock I thrashed my head around trying to remove the blindfold "The first time you kiss and you do it while I'm blindfolded I'm going to torture the both of you" I hissed as they chuckled.

"I think we'll be doing the torturing for now wifey" Theo snickered rubbing his fingers over my clothed clit, I gasped at the contact but kept my wits "You wait until my revenge".

I felt a feather soft touch trail down my chest across to my nipple and I felt it tightening at the touch, down my stomach and torturously slow over my core. My underwear was pulled down my legs and instantly fingers were dragging through my folds and the tell tale sound of sucking, my mind ran wild who's fingers? And we're they in his own mouth or in the others mouth I curled my toes in to the mattress groaning at thought. I gasped as a tongue laved at my pussy sucking my clit between their lips, someone gripped my chin opening my mouth with their thumb and pressing the tip of their cock against it. I darted my tongue out swirling it over the bundle of nerves and wrapping my mouth around the tip moaning as shockwaves of pleasure resonated throughout my body from the tongue on my clit.

I heard Draco groan from the vibrations of my moans on his cock, so Theo's eating me out while Draco fucks my mouth. I sucked as I moaned my orgasm building fast and Draco thrust to the back of my throat as my orgasm hit tears soaking into the blindfold as I tried to cry out in pleasure. "Such a good girl, Draco want a taste?" Theo drawled, Draco withdrew from my mouth inserting his tongue inside my pussy as I arched my back biting down hard on my lip.

I felt someone lining up with my entrance and a thumb dragging my bottom lip down and moulding their mouth to mine, Draco as he bottomed out groaning into my mouth. He lifted up vicing his hand around my throat squeezing slightly as he pound into me roughly, "So fucking good, your pussy- fuck" Draco growled squeezing harder on the sides of my throat, my vision spotted white as my body trembled suddenly, my face was pulled to the right and Theo's mouth was on mine as I moaned loudly in to the kiss.

My wrists were freed the ribbon unraveled and tossed away, Theo pulled off my blindfold and settled me in his lap as he sat up against the headboard. I sunk down onto his length looking over my shoulder at Draco as he came down from his own high, his chest heaving he watched the way my hips rolled over and over on Theo's cock a smile playing at the corner of his mouth. I turned back to Theo running my fingers into my hair nails over my scalp, tilting my head back eyes rolling as I rode him. He attached his lips to my neck hot open mouthed kisses, his fingers digging into the flesh of my arse, "You look so good riding my cock Orion" he groaned flopping his head back against the headboard and looking down at where we were connected my pussy sheathing him completely. He sat up straight looking me in the eyes one hand holding the back of my neck his other middle finger rubbing my clit, my mouth parted in a gasp as he studied my face intently. It was overwhelming keeping eye contact with him in such a stimulating manner such emotional circumstances, a single tear trailed my cheek and he pressed his lips to it stopping it in its tracks. And then I was coming all over him as was he filling me even more, adding his come with Draco's. I closed my eyes and flopped my head back against his hand at the back of my neck, my chest heaving for breathe emotions flooding my system the tears tracked down the side of my face into my hair line.

Draco appeared next to us and I looked up at them both "Why are you crying?" Draco asked.

"I'm just happy, I feel complete".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fallen By SamadiW

Fanfiction

258K 4.9K 22
**MATURE CONTENT ** (Smut alert!) His eyes defiant and wild, Draco spoke to her in barely a whisper, "We need this, Granger. Marry Weasley, but tonig...
57.5K 643 43
A fastburn ongoing romance, comment any suggestions!
124K 5K 22
Draco Malfoy is a womaniser. He never cares for the girls that he messes around - doesn't blink an eye when they confess their love for him, never fl...
748K 24.8K 86
❝ π’π‘πž 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...