Ride or Die

By LadeeLyric

His weed? I roll that. His set? I throw it up. His money? I stack it up. He locked up? I'm breakin cuffs. RID... More

Copyright
I. Busted
II. Fight, We Make Up
III. Get Ya Money
IV. Life Plan
V. Hit
VI. Gangsta Girl Up
VII: Not Sorry, Guilty
VIII: A New Toya
IX. Memory Lost
X. Home
XI. Not Possible
XII. I Just Need Comfort
XIII. Abducted
XIV: She's Gone, For Good
XV. I'll Stay
XVI: Giving The Rest Of Our Life
XVII. Old Times, New Girl
XVIII: I'm Sorry?
XIX: News
XX. It's Not Fair
XXI. Memory Lane
XXII. Visit
XXIII. Goals
XXIV. Birth
XXVI. Tutoring
XXVII. Intimacy
XXVIII. Family
XXIX. Family Reunion
XXX. New Beginnings
Authors Note
Authors Note

XXV. Surprise

6.4K 269 6
By LadeeLyric

"Toya, can you bring the twins over today?" My mom asked.

"Yes, I definitely can bring them. Let me take a shower while they sleep, then give them a bath, and we'll be on our way."

"Okay, take your time." She said before I hung up. I took a ten minute shower because one of the twins woke up. I got dressed and threw my long thick curly hair in a ponytail, using bobby pins.

"Okay bath time." I said putting water in their tub. I undressed them, then kissed their cheek before putting them in the tub. Latoya started talking baby gibberish and I smiled.

"What you talking about?"  I cooed and she smiled kicking her feet splashing me. I laughed as she started talking more. "Yeah." I smiled and she started laughing. I have happy babies! They two weeks already, I swear they were born yesterday.

My parents and Keenon's dad helps me out so much! His mom is on drugs and tries to get my babies, so I got a restraining order against her. Keenon isn't mad at me because it's for my safety and the twins safety. "Okay, princess your getting out first." I said and Kj started crying, Latoya looked at him like what that fuck. I laughed and took their picture. I recorded them because Latoya start talking baby gibberish to Kj. He started talking back to her and it sounded like they were arguing. I laughed taking a video. When I got them out the tub, they stopped arguing and just like his daddy Kj had to get the last word. I got them dressed, Kj had on a black onesie with khaki colored cargos and Jordans. Latoya had on a red dress onsie with white polka dots and white sandals. "Time to go." I said after I finished packing their diaper bag. I picked them up with my purse on my shoulder and their diaper bag on my back. I put them in their seats and buckled them in, making sure they were secure. I got in the car, locked the house door, and turned the alarm on with my phone. I went to my mom's house and got the kids seats out of the car with my crying babies in them.

"Okay babies, your going to eat in a little bit." I said unlocking the door and going in.

"Why they crying like that?" My mom asked as I as the seats on the couch.

"They're hungry." I told her taking them out the seat. I put my breastfeeding poncho on, after lifting my shirt and bra, I put both of them under and made sure they both latched on.

"Why don't you give them bottle?"

"It hurts to pump them!  That's why I left some in your deep freezer and Michael's deep freezer, so I won't have to." I said. "Are they staying the night?" I asked as Yaya started talking. "Girl, you need to be eating!" I said putting my nipple back in her mouth.

"You might want them to." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You'll see." She said.

"I'm planning to the christening when Keenon comes home." I said.

"That'll be a good welcome type thing." My mom said.

"God I miss him more and more everyday!" I said. "I need him to help with these kids! I haven't shaved my vagina since he left." I told her and she laughed. "I'm serious, everytime you guys take them or Micheal takes them, I work out, then sleep. Now it's like, I'll do it when it's time to pick him up." I said burping the babies, then I was getting ready to leave.

"Bye Toya." My mom said hugging me. I kissed the twins, then went to the door. I opened it searching my purse for my keys, hitting someone.

"Oh, I'm sor-- oh my God!" I exclaimed covering my mouth, as a tear fell. "I miss you." I cried hugging him so tight.

"I miss you too Ma." Keenon said kissing my neck.

"I thought you had three more months." I said as he wiped my tears.

"Aharon is a good lawyer." He said. "That's why I didn't let you visit." He said.

"You asshole." I said punching him and he laughed.

"Gimme a kiss." He said and I puckered my lips.  He pecked them, then bit my bottom lip for entrance. I let him in and I miss these kisses. "Now, where my babies at?" He asked and I smiled. We went inside and my mom was playing with them. Keenon played with them for a while, he was shocked that we have kids!

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving." He said.

"Well, you know where everything is." I said.

"Oh for real?" He asked. "I know what yo ass need." He said tackling me on the couch. I laughed and kissed him.

"I wish we could, but I just had babies and I'm not even suppose to be driving let alone have sex for six weeks."

"You lucky you had MY babies and you didn't know I was getting out." I kissed him.

"Ima cook you something." I said smiling. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"A smoothie." He said and I giggled.

"That's not food."

"Come on baby, six months."

"What kind?"

"Surprise me." I nodded and went to the kitchen. I made two big glasses and gave one to Keenon. "This is the first time I made this, it's strawberry shortcake." I said and he scooped whip cream out of his cup and slapped it on my face, right on my nose. I laughed as we both sat out smoothies down. I laid on top of him smiling as he grabbed a handful of ass. I kissed him and giggled.
"I love you girl." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I told him laying my head on his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.7K 29
Megan is a 20 year old boss bitch from Alabama. She was the baddest walking around and she knew it. She's all about her coins until she meet Jordan w...
Baby Stark By Nix

Fanfiction

2.5K 114 12
Davina Stark, Tony Stark's adoptive daughter Warning this is my first time writing a first person point of view story