A Little One-Sided (𝐾.𝐵𝑎𝑘...

By urdadscum

y/n nd katsuki have been bestfriends with eachother since childhood. she's loved him since they met, but she... More

Nice To Meet You.
The Start Of Something New.
Goodmorning.
Ayeo?
Fruitless
lets play a game... shall we?
not an update (its a thanks🙂)
Coin Flip
7/11
can i stay over?
kisses, kisses, kisses
regret and mistakes.
spilling the beans
blowing off some steam
missing u
wanna be yours
kiss me

Round One. FIGHT!

1.5K 48 125
By urdadscum

"our hearts our monsters, thats why our ribs are cages."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

after that stressful event that happened at lunch, school couldn't have gone any fucking slower. but now it was finally over.

i grabbed my bookbag off my chair and put my stuff on my desk into it, Katsuki had ran off to god knows where. he had taken his stuff so i guess we were gonna meet where we'd usually meet after school.

i walked up to Mr.Aizawa, who wasnt in his best of moods but hey, he looked hot when he was mad.

"Mr.Aizawa," he looked up at me, his gaze intense but his bags under his eyes almost clapping at the sudden movement. "uhhh, could me and Kat use the field?" i said with a hopeful smile.

"no." he said, flatout, straight to the point. i like that.

"i- what? why not?"

"well, what exactly are you doing with it?" he said, playing with the stubble on his face.

"you know exactly what we're about to do, dont act surprised."

he looked at you like you were crazy. "no, do that at home. and use a condom." he got up from his chair and started walking to the door.

my mouth gaped open. "MR.AIZAWA-" i cleared my throat so he didn't think i was yelling at him or anything and accidentally get myself expelled. "Mr.Aizawa, now you know we weren't about to do that." if i were any other shade, me and a tomato would've been twins.

"i don't know anything about what you two do." he laughed a bit and reached for the door handle.

"wait a second! to fight, we're using the field to fight. cmon man please, i know you're strict but damn are you really that strict?"

he laughed at my words, "will you stop bugging me about it if i say yes?"

"ehhh, maybe, depends on if i get to see you smile again."

he sighed, ignoring my shameless attempt at flirting. "go ahead, if you two break anything outside of the field. im expelling you and making taco bell give you a job to pay for the damages."

"but- Aizawa..."

"but- y/n" he mocked

"taco bell is one of the lowest paying fast food places out there." i pouted.

"thats the point, you break, you buy." he said finally opening the door.

"thats torture," i muttered just a little bit over a whisper so he could hear me, he gave me a breathy laugh. i slung my bookbag over my shoulder running out of the room, i turned around to talk to aizawa one more time.

"cya cutie!" i turned back around and ran to the door, with that heavy ass bookbag on my back i was tired before i even reached the second flight of steps.

i made my way to the front of the school to see a fat ass door in front me me, with a certain blonde waiting for me in the frame of it.

"yo! Goldilocks?"

i never called him by that name but the fact that he responded almost as if i called him by his given name put me on the floor. before i dropped to me knees due to my laughter, we made eye contact and he turned away with a sneer on his face.

"hurry the fuck up curly fries, so i can beat your ass faster."

i pulled myself together and wiped away the tears of joy from my face, he watched me wipe them away before groaning.

"what the hells wrong with you?" i said, still giggling a bit.

"cause nothings that funny, where you have to wipe away the tears that fell."

"have you never laughed that hard, mr. number one?" i started to walk towards the field, it wouldn't take us too long, maybe around 5-7 minutes.

he grunted, which im guessing was a no, i dunno, he grunts a lot.

"you know what you need? a better sense of humor, its like to my grandpa when talking to you. actually wait, nevermind, i think he still has a better sense of humor than you."

"its cause youre not funny, i thought we discussed this y/n? get your head in the game, stupid."

"we already discussed that you would be friends with me if i wasnt at least a little entertaining, Kat. and we both know i would rather have your head between my legs than mine in the game." i muttered that last part but mega ears like to hear and shit.

"what?"

"what?"

"no, what did you say?"

"what you mean, what i say? i said you wouldn't be friends with me if i wasn't entertaining?"

"no, the other half?"

"what other half? dont tell me you hearing shit?"

"no i heard you say something,"

"i didnt say anything though?"

"DONT PLAY ME LIKE IM STUPID YOU FU-"

*DING* *DING*

haha, nice.

i opened my phone, and looked at him.

"you not gone look at your notif?"

"no cause i wanna know what you said."

"didnt i just tell yo thick neck ass ian say nothing?"

"YOU SAID SOMETHING AND I KNOW IT!"

"you dont know shit, so stop yelling in my ear before i go deaf before you do, you stupid fuck."

he would never admit that he liked when you were with him, though you were still annoying, very, very annoying. he tolerated you enough to keep you by his side, he trusted you with his life.

well, you and two others. Deku and Kirishima. but he would never even think to let those words come out of his mouth.

and you would never admit what you just said, if it wasn't for his quirk doing that bit of damage he had already, you would've been a goner.

and if it hadn't, guess who would've still denied anything they just said? you.

"dont zone me out either, im still about to try to get what you said out of your mouth."

"i mean there is a way to get it out of me, but i digress. thats just another reason to tune you out."

he smacked his lips and took out his phone, which somehow still managed to be on something lower than 30 percent. but somethings better than nothing i guess.

"dunce face just started a groupchat on imessage."

"thats all?"

"yup."

"we'll check it out later, im ready to beat your ass." i said as we finally neared to the field.

his maniacal smirk back on his face, we went our separate ways to change into our hero costumes.

"see you in a bit, loser." he said while stretching his back.

i went into the bathroom and immediately slipped on water. "FUCK"

who the hell had permission to use the pool?

i rubbed my hip and continued my way, finally getting to the locker room. i changed into my hero costume, slipped on my shoes, and left my bookbag.

i walked out, checked my phone for any messages before we started, just to see one from "Katsu❤️"

Katsu❤️
3:44

Katsu❤️
fucking dumbass

3:48
seen

i looked up from my phone to see his famous competitive smile.

if yall thought he was about to take this easy on you? you're wrong, mans is the literal definition of 'equal rights, equal fights' and 'these hands rated E for Everyone' his hands did not discriminate.

"you ready to lose, babe?" i said doing a couple arm stretches.

"if anyones losing here its you, 'babe'." he said while doing his leg stretches.

"oh so you like petnames?" we switched stretches.

"mmh, not really. i like prefer my given name much more" his smirk becoming more prominent on his face.

if you didnt know better you would think he was flirting with you, but no, it was just a little bit of banter that usually happened at your fights with him.

"noted..."

"why would you note that, fuckface." he said while cracking his neck

"future... purposes...?"

"if you even have a future, cause im might kill you right here, right now."

we stood up and readied our fighting stances.

"not if i barbecue you first."

"say hello to your grandma for me, yea? i know she'd miss me."

"shut up and fight me."

"with pleasure."

he ran up to me with his right had raised sparks coming out of it, and me running farther back to create distance.

i was better at far range attacks, though my quirk had potential for close range. we were still working on it.

he threw a rather large explosion at me which i barely dodged.

"YOU SINGE MY HAIR AND IM TELLING YOUR MOTHER."

"SHE WONT DO ANYTHING TO ME SHE HASNT DONE BEFORE!!"

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

we both laid on the ground, our chest heaving, bodies aching, and suits torn.

"i fucking won," he panted

"it was a tie Katsuki, you and i both know it." i said, trying to catch my breath.

"DID YOU NOT SEE THE WAY I THREW YOU?? you almost submitted to me right then and there." he said, sitting up on his elbows.

"CAUSE THAT SHIT FUCKING HURT? I FELL ON MY BACK, I TASTED MY LARGE INTESTINE. AND KEY WORD ALMOST."

"what it taste like?"

"kinda weird it tasted like the white part of a watermel- NO, DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!"

"FUCK"

"IT WAS A TIE!"

"IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT I WON!!"

"shut up and stop yelling, you're making my head hurt." i said rubbing my temples.

"if i'm making your head hurt then you give me chronic migraines."

"fuck you and your migraines... and don't even start."

"i didn't even say-"

"you don't have to say anything for me to know what you're about to say." i said getting up and heading to the locker rooms to get changed.

he did the same but just before he got to the door he called out my name.

"what?"

"...when?"

"actually go fuck yourself, im not even kidding."

"you know i would tell you all about it."

"if you do don't forget to send pictures." i laughed before walking into the bathroom

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

i finished before him, i was waiting outside of the bathroom til he finished. i heard his footsteps and turned around.

"what the hell took you so long?"

"i had to at least get the fucking sticks out my hair unlike someone."

"they make me look fashionable."

"sure they do"

he started walking, took out his phone to check some stuff but he got the 10% warning.

he smacked his lips and we just walked the rest of the way to my house in a comfortable silence.

it took us about 3 minutes to walk to my house, but we saw my mom in the driveway so we walked over to her car.

we knocked on the window and waited for her to rolled it down, i leaned on the car and gave her a kiss.

"hey ma," he said a little farther away from the car.

"hey hun, y/n get the hell from so close to me you making my car smell like outside."

"what do outside even smell like? you always saying that, like i know what that smell like."

"you'll know when im talking about when the time comes."

"you better not be talking about when i have kids.."

"i better not what?"

"nothingggg..." i said as i started picking sticks out my hair.

"Katsuki?" my mom called, starting a conversation with him.

whatever it was ian want nothing to do with it. "Katsu, im bout to get in the shower. imma have yo clothes somewhere on my bed but we gotta go to yo house to get more."

he nodded then continued the conversation with my mom.

yes, i was a simp, but i wasn't whipped. thats all that mattered right? sometimes he needed to get checked, and i was the right person to do so.

i grabbed my clothes, my towel and rag and hopped in. and no i didnt make the same mistake as last time, i had my back towards the water, then my chest.

yes it burned but not as much as before, and i'd rather die than turn the temperature of the water down, i have to practice for where im going in the afterlife.

i got dressed and left the bathroom, seeing katsuki just coming back in the house from talking to my mom. that was at least a 15 minute shower... poor guy.

"you said my stuffs on your bed?"

"yea, so hurry. also what did my mom talk to you about?"

"it was mostly shit about the hag, how was she doing and shit like that; then she told me i was too close and how i spelled like outside then how i got taller."

"sounds like her, and wait come here."

i sniffed his shoulder

"what the fuck is wrong with you??"

i almost gagged at the scent. "i think i know what outside smell like... don't come in my room, i'll bring your stuff down to you. you'll stink the room up."

"i dont smell that bad," he said trying to smell himself and watched as i ran up the stairs then back down and gave him his stuff.

he motioned me to come closer so thats what i did, he smelled me and watched as my face scrunched up.

"weird isnt it?"

"you just wanted to smell me, you weirdo, admit it."

"what, no? and why do you smell like (terrible description of favorite scent)?" he turned away to walk to the bathroom.

"(f/s), baby" i said as i did the lightskin face "AND CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE!"

i walked to the couch and heard the shower turn on and not too much longer i heard him scream,

"FUCKKKK."

you forgot to turn the temperature down for him...

i guess he got used to it cause the water didnt turn off for the next 15 minutes.

he stomped out the bathroom with a towel around his waist, his face and body matched a red bottom shoe.

"i hope you die a terribly painful death."

"why didnt you turn it down" i laughed

"CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK YOUR ALIEN SPACESHIP OF A SHOWER LIKE THAT."

if it was even possible, he was getting redder cause it was so cold in the main area compared to the bathroom so he walked back to the bathroom muttering a string of swears on his way.

"you look hot, both jawdropping and temperature wise, katsu." i gawked

"shut up you devil baby."

"you know what, i take my compliment back, i hope youre a dollar off when we get to the arcade."

"fuck off you know you would give it to me." he said as he shut the door behind him.

"damn exploda'bastard."

i got on my phone and read my nofications.

*2 messages from Mina👽✨ and 99+ from Bakugos Favorite Nerds😻😻*

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

words: 2492

a/n
do you guys like longer chapters? or nah, cuz i dont mind writing them but like😫👊 lmk, nd sorry for making you guys run with a bookbag on😞 thats so beyond embarrassing, but at least it wasnt open❤️
i believe in aizawa & bakugo supremacy 🛐🛐🛐

nd if you read the manga you would kno that bakugo he trust them *deku nd kiri* with his life, argue wit yo mamma not meeee😼

also this was only half of my script that i had planned to be about 2.3-2.4k words but if i did the entire thing it would've been abt 4k nd i would literally be braindead rn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.3K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
154K 4.1K 37
𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 the two of you hated each other, simple as that. but the line between hate and love easily blurs. "𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞�...
548K 17.8K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
11.4K 664 20
Raging thunderstorm, heavy rains, warm blankets didn't help at all to Ejiro. Hot tears painting his porcelain exhausted face, the small beat of his...