𝑩𝑻𝑺 𝑢𝑡𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑻𝑺

By the_yourname

Various mini bts imagines More

~Requests~
MYG - When he gets jealous of Holly
KTH - When you both can't sleep after argument.
JJK - When he writes a love song
Permission To Dance - KNJ
The Royal Masquerade : Hoseok
Father's Day : Namjoon
The Day We Met : Hoseok
Hickey : Namjoon
Birthday Surprise : Taehyung
Kookie Day : Jungkook
Homies : VMIN
Helping You Accept Your Sexuality : Namjoon
Tae : Slow Dancing In The Rain
Nightmare - PJM
The Pianist - MYG
Movie Night - KTH
JJK : When you both are opponents in debate
JJK : When your arranged husband gets jealous of π™π™žπ™¨ best friend
PJM - meeting him after the break up
When your arranged husband helps you fall asleep - KSJ

When He Forgets Your Birthday - KNJ

938 20 2
By the_yourname

✨When He Forgets Your Birthday
✨Kim Namjoon
✨Oneshot

It was Tuesday night, you sat alone again.

From the past few days namjoon had been coming home late.

You understand he is an idol and has a busy schedule and always have been supportive of it, but... You had expected for him to be with you at least today.

In a few minutes it would be your birthday and there seemed no sign of namjoon.

The meal you cooked grew cold, you were waiting for him to come home, to have dinner together.

You didn't expected anything extravagant just him being with you on your birthday. That would have been enough for you.

But maybe just maybe he would come home soon and you two could spend this special day.

The clocked ticked and it was already 00:00, the date had changed from 16th February to 17th signaling your birthday had began.

"𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨" you mumbled to yourself.

Soon enough your friends and family started calling and texting you to wish you a happy birthday.

But there was no text or call from him.

At this point you won't even be surprised if he would have forgotten your birthday.

You had planned dinner together but since there seemed to be no sign of him you just went to your bedroom to get some sleep.
Leaving the food untouched.

He usually comes home by midnight and today when it's more important than usual he wasn't here.

A few silent tears left your eyes, he had been very distant and you were afraid that maybe he had fallen out of love or worse, he was cheating on you.

Shaking all the negative thoughts out you covered yourself in blanket and hugged a pillow to get better sleep.

You woke up to the bed empty by your side.

/𝗛𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲./

Now you were concerned, as he usually spends night at your apartment and not the dorm.
But you knew he was alright as your brother, and his bandmate Jin called you to wish you a happy birthday and informed you that namjoon was indeed at the dorm.

𝙃𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩...

You thought, you didn't wanted to think about him, you just wanted to have good time alone or with people who actually care enough to remember your birthday but at the same time you couldn't get it out of your head. Because he meant more to you than others.

Well, clearly you didn't meant that much to him.

But you were determined to not let him ruin your day. It was your birthday and you were going to have fun alone!

Setting up a nice relaxing bubble bath for yourself. You washed away the tension and worries with the warm water. After the relaxing bath you got changed into your comfy pj's and ordered your favorite foods, because there was no way you were going to cook today.

You were stuffing yourself with tasty foods and watching K-drama, and it was almost perfect for you, you liked to stay at home and relax. But it would be perfect if he was here with you, if you were cuddling with him right now.

It was already afternoon and all day you had just relaxed and enjoyed yourself.

Namjoon was still not home, maybe he was practicing for the comeback.

Usually you would have called him to check in on him but you weren't going to do that today.

Today you were only going to focus on yourself,
You weren't going to cry over him, you were going to actually have some fun and enjoy your birthday so you invited your 2 best friends to have a fun time, they were at your place by 15:00. You guys played a lot of games at Arcade, did some shopping, went to karaoke, ate at your favorite restaurant and went for a long drive while blasting music.

And for the time you spent with them you forgot about him not being with you on your birthday.

By 22:00 you were back at your apparentment and they had gone back to their places.

Throwing off your dress you slipped in your pj's again. There was no text from him and your birthday would end in 2 hours.
But at least you had fun with your friends.

You were again glued to your TV rewatching your favorite movie/kdrama even though you had already watched it alot of time.

23:25

You heard the keys jingling, signaling joon was home.

"𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙝" you groaned, almost inaudibly

Soon enough, the door opened revealing a horrified joon, with food parcel in his hands.

"𝙅𝙖𝙜𝙞..." he mumbled guilty

"𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣" you replied sternly, you were glad to see him finally but you were still angry.

His heart broke a bit, hearing you call his full name. But what was he expecting after forgetting your birthday?

"𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮" he said softly coming closer to you. Placing the food on tea table.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚" you scoffed looking away.

he came closer to you and was about to pull you in his embrace but you backed away. Making him stop in his track.

"𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮.." he whispered lightly.

"𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣" you said, as sternly as you could manage your voice to be.

He just looked down to his feet.

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮! 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮, 𝙄 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚,-" you said, he tried to respond but you showed up your hand signaling him to be quite and let you finish. "𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚? 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙔 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧" you hated how your voice cracked and your tears were streaming down your face. You hated how you were supposed to be angry and stern but you were here crying.
He pulled you in his embrace hugging you tightly trying to calm you down.
You didn't had the energy to fight back, your tears were streaming involuntarily and you just wanted to stop them.

"𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩? 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚?" you questioned in between sobs.
Him not remembering your birthday was hurting you way more than you would want it to. And him being distant from past few weeks and leaving you alone on your birthday was making you feel worse.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠" he whispered in your ears as another sob left your mouth.

/You hate it how you are here crying and being vulnerable, you didn't wanted to cry but you can't control the tears/

"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣-𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞-" you said through sobs and he knew exactly what you were talking about so before you could even complete your question, he answered, "𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧-" before he could continue with his string of apologies you interrupted "𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣",
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪" he confessed, looking all flushed, and taking you by surprise.
"𝙒-𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩" you shuttered confused.

He made you sit on the sofa and pulled out his phone, connecting it with earphones he played the song and placed earphones in your ears.

The words of the song were cheesy but cute. It made you feel so soft and special.

The song was personal, it was uniquely you, there was Mention of some special moments, there was description of his feelings towards you in sweetest way possible.

And the fact that he was the singer made it feel so much more special.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩.

A few tears streamed down your cheeks as you were too overwhelmed. Joon wiped of your tears. As you hugged him tightly and whispered "𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪"
He said it back and hugged you tighter.

He had been working on this song and hence couldn't come home early for weeks, he lost the track of time while working on a song, that he wrote, produced and sang for you.
The song that he crafted so skillfully and lovingly for you.
You were happy that your negative thoughts were false.

And for the half hour that was left you, cut the cake that namjoon got for you and snuggled up to him, making him watch the cheesy romantic comedies while munching on the snacks he bought with him.
Your head laid on his chest, his Arms firmly wrapped around you, holding you close to his heart.
𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒆

(A/n : 17th February is my birthday :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 275 7
BTS Mini Imagine
9.4K 254 18
"𝑰𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’” π’‚π’“π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’… 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’–π’π’„π’π’π’…π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’π’‚π’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆."
133K 5.6K 31
❝𝖸-π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½'𝗏𝖾 π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖳-π–³π–Ίπ–Ύβž ❝𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 π–»π—Žπ— π–³π–Ίπ–Ύπ—π—’π—Žπ—‡π—€ π–½π—ˆπ–Ύπ—Œπ—‡'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗂...