HIRAETH // Captain Puffy X Re...

By Lillianna1125

PHANTASM SERIES BOOK 3 --- Hiraeth (Welsh pronunciation: [hɪraɨ̯θ, hiːrai̯θ]) is a Welsh word for longing or... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Ending Notes

Beginning Notes

21.3K 858 778
By Lillianna1125

Hello and welcome back to the Tacenda universe!

A while ago, I put out a little community post thing asking if you guys would still read if I wrote for one of the lovely ladies on the smp (because I just, mmmmmmm women) and the response was overwhelmingly yes - there were even people saying that they're not really into women but they would still read because I was writing it, which is a huge compliment, thank you guys.

I'm so excited to do this one because a). pirates, and b). Tacenda universe, and c). PUFFY. Plus after the end of Versailles, I think we're all in need of just a good old fashioned adventure with no tears. Again, I'm so sorry about that one guys, it just needed to happen. 

Other than that, I don't really have much to say other than thank you and I love you all and I really hope you like this one, so let's get into it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.6K 20
(THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER UPDATED) Well hello there! Whether you're looking for fluff, angst, ships, or just plot-based story lines there's (probably)...
23.7K 1.1K 36
• BOOK TWO OF THE KAIIDTH SERIES! ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ - ''You know, I'm kind of against planning things out.'' Dream said bluntly, leaning back to rest his...
55 10 11
(Discontinued) ··DISCLAIMER·· This story is a Original Character insert (OC insert) into the world of all sorts of Minecraft YouTuber worlds. This is...
28.1K 1K 19
It happened so quickly.. Before I knew it we where attacking Clause's men. Each man and woman dieing one by one. Blood splattered on the deck and our...