šƒš‘šŽš–šš„šƒ šš‹šŽšŽšƒ (+ļæ½...

By kehlanidark

š‘«š‘¹š‘¶š‘¾š‘µš‘¬š‘« š‘©š‘³š‘¶š‘¶š‘«, Book 1 in š“š‡š„ šƒš‘šŽš–šš„šƒ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia r... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
00 | drowned blood
01 | drowned blood
02 | drowned blood
03 | drowned blood
04 | drowned blood
05 | drowned blood
06 | drowned blood
07 | drowned blood
08 | drowned blood
09 | drowned blood
10 | drowned blood
12 | drowned blood
13 | drowned blood
14 | drowned blood
15 | drowned blood
16 | drowned blood
17 | drowned blood
18 | drowned blood
19 | drowned blood
20 | drowned blood
21 | drowned blood
22 | drowned blood
23 | drowned blood
24 | drowned blood
25 | drowned blood
26 | drowned blood
27 | drowned blood
28 | drowned blood
29 | drowned blood
30 | drowned blood
31 | drowned blood
32 | drowned blood
33 | drowned blood
34 | drowned blood
35 | drowned blood
36 | drowned blood
37 | drowned blood
38 | drowned blood
39 | drowned blood
40 | drowned blood
41 | drowned blood
42 | drowned blood
43 | drowned blood
44 | drowned blood
45 | drowned blood
46 | drowned blood
47 | drowned blood
šƒš‘šŽš–šš„šƒ š‹š”š’š“

11 | drowned blood

28.8K 756 516
By kehlanidark

Taking a few more sips out of my drink I could see from the corner of my eye something expected yet unexpected wait does that make sense?

Putting the drink down I peered back to Enzo and Roy seeing how his fist connected with her jaw.

I was positive it was going to hurt like a bitch.

As soon as I saw his eyes open, I knew he noticed it as well.

He had lost control and regret washed over his face, following rage.

She immediately held her jaw, rage filling her own silver eyes.

Enzo had severe anger issues carrying as most of the Russo men. 

Over the years he mastered and controlled his outbursts.

As we were kids the outburst happened constantly. Of course, Silas, Leo, Lorenzo, Isa, and I never understood what was happening, but over the years we discovered he had difficulties controlling his anger.

Especially when he felt in danger.

Not one single soul wanted to see him pissed off. Perhaps that is why he was so good at what he did.

He never felt regret once hitting his opponents, he rather felt relief.

Of course, some people as Royalty were smart enough to find his weakness which was his dark eyes.

Not many could find his weakness but there was always this worry he had that maybe one day someone could use it against him, and that's why he mastered eyes closed material arts for two years.

Seeing as Enzo stepped forward, I knew that I had to step in even though I was enjoying seeing Enzo's ass busted.

Running up to her and I pulled her back by her waist seeing Enzo's eyes harden more.

I knew if he wouldn't have known I could beat his ass in one minute, he would have strangled me by now punching me until I blacked out.

Jokes on you I was the strongest out of us all since my father Domenico Emilio was the fighter and bodyguard of the Russo's and the one who had trained Enzo and the boys.

Being his son had profits.

On top of that I was crazy sexy.

"Augusto what are you doing?" she asked barely a whisper, never had I seen that girl concerned in these couple of weeks.

By her behavior, I knew she was not a person to care for others only for Isa and I assume her close ones.

"Roy he is out of control, he would want you to be maybe a tiny bit aside from him," I said pulling her backward by her waist.

Fuck how were Enzo's eyes getting darker? He was out of danger, out of threat.

... Of course!

Letting go of Roy I stepped back holding my arms up in surrender seeing her look back at me with a questioning look.

I was a treat... Man, if only I could laugh right now I would.

He had it bad for her.

No Augusto now is not a good time I hushed myself yet still a small little grin appeared on my face.

"Bellissima come here." He demanded pulling her closer to her waist until she was clenched to his chest. Aww protective.

"Seriously? No, I am out of here," she announced walking away from him.

Not an excellent move Roy, not a safe move!

"I said come here!" he yelled through gritted teeth anger viciously heard through his voice.

Damn, I need popcorn! Does anyone have a popcorn?

"Fine!" she shouted back matching his tone, sighting after annoyingly looking up to him. Cute, they would make such cute babies.

Omg me as an uncle would be dope. I would buy them cute little shoes and pink strawberry gum.

Wait, wouldn't they die if they would swallow gum?

Or would big pink blisters come out of their asses when they fart? Definitely need to test out the theory!

"Does it hurt bad?" He asked looking down at her small figure and brushing his thumb over her jaw to which she winced, her face immediately hardened in just milliseconds.

Surprisingly she didn't react once his finger brushed against her skin. I was thinking maybe slapping his hand away but quite the opposite she let him.

Ohhh, he had it terribly for her, terrible, and knowing my all-time best friend of course she didn't know that yet, she liked him too.

"No, it doesn't , I can handle it." She assured pushing him back by his chest hard and walking away shaking her head.

They are cute, but that softly shit isn't for me.

Shaking my head as I hiked up the stair I closed my door behind I fell onto my bed rubbing my jaw to increase the poundings.

Confused would be an underestimation to say for what I was feeling at the exact moment.

Something was up with him. It was confusing. The first two seconds he was so consumed by anger but somehow it wasn't just that normal it almost made me worry. Keyword almost!

And when he asked if he had hurt me I seriously didn't know what to do. The way Augusto stepped in was equally weird, but right now I had no time to think about this!

I needed to know what we were going to do next and as soon as possible or I might lose my shit.

Seeing the door swung open I was ready to throw knives when I looked at the twins walk in smiling like two crazy people.

"How much did each of you drink before the mission," I ordered ready to smack her heads. Drinking was a regular thing we did before going on some missions just to loosen up but those two looked wasted the way they were grinning.

"We didn't drink silly, although tempting offer. We just wanted to know what all the sexual tensions were about with you and Medusa."

Rolling my eyes, I sat back on my bed ignoring their giggles and questions. I had better things to do than think about some infamous arm-dealer. I had to make sure how to come up with something while Enzo was going to announce the plan he had today.

How much I loved to frustrate him and knowing his dominating persona that was exactly what I had to do.

"Roy. Roy!" I suddenly heard snapping me out of my thoughts and feeling the bed sink down. Sitting up I saw both of them eyeing me suspiciously before gasping.

"What?" I asked looking over to them. Tilting my head, they tilted as well making this whole situation confusing. If they weren't drunk that happened? Fuck did they hit their head?

"You kissed him." Cecilia yelled making me clasp my hand over her mouth and hold her still from bouncing up and down on my bed. Where did that come from?

"Yea I did. It's not a big deal." I struggled a bored expectation making itself on my face. Letting go of her not before shooting her a glare and warning her to lower her voice.

"Not a big deal?" Lucia whispered smacking my head before she looked apologetic sending me a smile.

"Yea."

"Why did you kiss him then?" Cecilia asked laying down on my lap.

Seeing the door open widely Isa walked in with a bag full of ice, four glasses, and a champagne bottle struggling to keep the glasses from falling.

Setting the glasses on the table she smirked pouring us all a glass and walked over to the bed we all were seated holding the bag to my jaw and leaning her head against my shoulder.

"Now, tell me what we are talking about," Isa demanded wiggling her eyebrows and grinning. I was seriously about to think this was some kind of sleep-over party just during the day.

"Roy kissed your cousin." Cecilia blurred out smiling sheepishly up to from my lap.

"He was freaking out because I didn't pick up my phone. I tossed it on the streets because it was annoying me and to shut him up and maybe prove a point, I kissed him." I said bored noticing their jaws wide open.

"Now remind me why this is such a big deal?" I asked taking a sip out of the glass and motioning the glass in a circular motion.

"Because you never show anyone any interest and believe me there are numbers of guys who would kill to just get a glance from you," Isa said gulping down her glass. 

It was true. Every time we went out to the club, which was often because of Isa, I noticed people staring. Did I like the attention I got? Maybe. Did it bother me? No, as long as they didn't make me get my hands dirty. But did I ever show any interest? Never. No guy ever got my interest. And seriously I never knew why.

"So?" I asked once more not knowing whatever they were applying to.

"So, you are interested in Enzo!"

——————
update: every wednesday
To get more information on my update schedule visit my Instagram page.
Link in my bio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 138 16
š•Æš–†š–‘š–Žš–†š– š•¬š–Œš–”š–˜š–™š–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
10.3M 210K 49
First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)āš ļøāš ļøšŸ˜ SMUT WARNING|| 18+āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø "I'm not even all the way in babe" he smirked and my...
17.4M 420K 65
š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ šœš„š®šžš„šžš¬š¬. š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ š§ššš¢šÆšž. š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ š¢š§š§šØšœšžš§š­. šš®š­ š¬š”šž š°ššš¬ š­š”šž š¤šžš² š­...
348K 8.2K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...