๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ...

By nur-aiesya-2002

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ /หŒ๐–—๐–Žหษช๐–“๐–ษ‘หหˆ๐–“๐–Šษชสƒ(ษ™)๐–“/ ๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“ ยฐยฐยฐ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Ž๏ฟฝ... More

My Hundreds Apologies
Characters Files
Prologue
Chapter 1 {A New Beginning}
Childhood Arc
Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}
Chapter 3 {Family Love}
Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}
Omake 1 {A Birthday Of A Lifetime}
Omake 2 {The Little Ghost}
Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}
Chapter 6 {Soft Harmony}
Chapter 7 {Everlasting Friendship}
Chapter 8 {Devil In Angel Disguise}
1.01K?!!!!!
Chapter 9 {Envy Blood}
Chapter 10 {A Messy Reunion}
Chapter 11 {Cruel Mistress}
Chapter 12 {Sassy Child}
Chapter 13 {Bonding With Pain}
Chapter 14 {Gratitude Repaid}
Chapter 15 {Coming Of Age}
Hidden Characters Files
Chapter 16 {Cold Feet}
Chapter 17 {The Element of Surprise}
Chapter 18 {Pulling Through}
Hidden Character File
Chapter 19 {Great or A Disaster}
~ Surprise ~
Chapter 20 {Their Own World}
[[ Tagged ]]
Chapter 21 {Late Night Reading}
Omake 3 {Among Us}
Chapter 22 {Each Tale Has A Beginning}
Chapter 23 {They'll Be Fine}
Chapter 24 {The Kingdom Next Door}
Chapter 25 {Inferiority Isn't Attractive}
Chapter 26 {Wanna Play?}
Chapter 27 {There's More To It}
Chapter 29 {Gowns and Daggers}
Chapter 30 {I Just Can't}
Chapter 31 {Undesired Blessing}
Chapter 32 {Revelation Between Brothers}
Guild Act
Chapter 33 {Give Me The Fucking Cake!}
Omake 4 {Goodbye...For Now}
Chapter 34 {Farewell Banquet}
Chapter 35 {Where's that Bloody Guild?!}
Chapter 36 {One Sky, One Friendship}
Chapter 37 {Our First Quest?!}
Chapter 38 {A Pleasure to Teach}
Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}
Chapter 40 {The Needed Truth}
Chapter 41 {I Wasn't Flirting!}
Chapter 42 {Beasts, Here We Come}
Chapter 43 {Quest Completed!}
Chapter 44 {Let's Take It Easy}
Chapter 45 {This Isn't Easy At All!}
Chapter 46 {Jealousy Really Sting}
Chapter 47 {Craving the Honey}
Chapter 48 {Why Is It So Difficult?!}

Chapter 28 {Enough Is Enough}

657 34 7
By nur-aiesya-2002

"And we got nothing..." Our dear blonde heiress groaned flopping onto her bed in complete and utter distress. She gritted her teeth while hiding her face in her palms. They have spent the whole day even with extra help from the others, searching for anyone that has even the slightest similarity with their lost friend.

Though she wasn't the only one feeling that way. Her friends also fall into the pit of hopelessness. "Even with Prince Colin's help, we still couldn't find Keon.." Erina frowned, her lips trembled and her emerald eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"....to be honest, we were putting ourselves to disappointment," Kathryn said, clutching her fists. "We had only assumed Keon would be in Anatasial...heck she's probably wasn't reincarnated like us..." her nails were digging into her palms.

"Maybe that's a good thing..." Yumi said, lifting her head from her arms. They all only looked at her in surprise. The pinkette girl sadly smiled, "maybe Keon managed to live a long and happy life. Perhaps that's why she wasn't reincarnated...she had lived rather than die from a horrible incident."

Yumi's words actually held some truth. They were quick to assume that Keon had died in their past life and she would be reincarnated in this world like the rest of them. Who knows where could their friend be. Even when they reunited, it was out of pure chance.

Though not all of them took it with an open heart. "Then do you just want to stop? Just like that?" Cynthia raised from the bed. Her sapphire blue eyes darkened at the thought. "Sure coincidence can happen but the chance for all three of you to be reincarnated in the very same game I had once played?" She snorted. "I don't think that's just plain coincidence."

Kathryn only furrowed her brows at the blonde girl. "Then what else do you want us to do? We can't scout this whole world for Keon!" She slammed her palm onto a table. "It's possible Yumi's right. Maybe Keon wasn't reincarnated in the first place. Maybe this whole search is pointless?!" She gritted her teeth with anger flared brightly in her golden eyes. They all were disappointed, even after all the searching despite the great help from Prince Colin, they still got absolutely nothing.

"But what if she was actually reincarnated huh?!" Cynthia was now on her feet, getting real close to Kathryn's face with such aggression. "What if she's suffering somewhere and we do absolutely nothing?! How about that, huh?!"

The two girls were so close to talking with their fists rather than with words if it weren't for Yumi and Erina holding them back. Yumi was holding Kathyrn by the shoulders while Erina, who was stronger was keeping Cynthia at bay.

"Stop it!" Erina cried out. "Why do you two always have to resort to fights?! We can never solve these issues if we are in conflict ourselves!" She tightened her grip on Cynthia.

"Cause you guys just wanna stop finding Keon!" Cynthia growled, struggling.

"Well, you're not listening to reason! How do you expect us to find someone who probably doesn't exist in this goddamn world?!" Kathryn rebutted back.

"I don't know but we can't just do nothing!" The blonde heiress cried out as tears leaked from her eyes. "Call me stupid, I don't fucking care. Call me selfish, I don't even care anymore but I'm not gonna stand idly by while Keon could be somewhere out there and I don't even know the hell if she's d-doing fine!" She shouted as more tears fall down her cheeks. The rest of them was completely taken back. Not because of her words but the fact that their friend is actually crying. They haven't remembered the last time they had seen her cry even back in their past life. "I...won't..."

The Ivan girl had calmed down a little from her rage, seeing the blonde girl cry. "...Cynthia, you can't possibly even know if Keon is in danger or anything." Kathryn sighed, still trying to convince their stubborn friend. Yet the girl wouldn't budge. She only wiped her tears aggressively and forced out a laugh.

"Y-Yeah that's true but there's also no way I could possibly know if she's actually safe too..." She runs her fingers through her hair before gripping it tightly. She had so much hope, especially with the help of Prince Colin and his connection but not even a fucking hint was there for them to find. She grimaced as her thoughts traveled to memories she never wanted to recall. "I...I can't just do fucking nothing.." She gritted her teeth.

Seeing she wasn't going to back down, the green-haired exploded. "But what else can we do, Thia?!" Kathryn questioned in disbelief. "You are just being paranoid thinking of the worse possible possibilities!" She was held back by Yumi.

"So what if I'm being fucking paranoid?! At least it can ensure our friend isn't harmed or worse fucking dead!" The blonde Claremore barked, taring away from Erina's grip completely. "You know what? I don't believe in this bullshit" the girl stormed out of the room with her thoughts blazed red with rage.

"C-Cynthia, wa—" Erina tried to call her back but was stopped by Kathryn. The green-haired girl shook her head. "...just leave her be," Yumi was no longer holding onto her. "Let her cool down. This had been a stressful day. We all are tired so she isn't thinking right" Kathryn sighed, breathing heavily through her nose.

Yumi sighed as well, "you know how she can be...she's quick to act with her emotions and rash thinking." She looked tired. They all were.

Erina looked at the two with worried eyes, "I know Cynthia is unreasonable when she's angry but that's what worries me" her green orbs glistened with unshed tears. "—Who knows what could she do if we don't check on her?!" She tried to convince them.

"True but sometimes, you gotta step down. There's no point reasoning with an angry beast" their pinkette friend stated.

"She's not a beast, Yumi!" Erina frowned at her which the girl only shrugged at.

Kathryn had quickly stepped in before another fight could break out. "Regardless, we just have to let her cool down. She'll come around once it's out of her system," she runs her fingers through her hair. Dealing with the short-temper girl for years already, she knew time and space is what the blonde girl need. Much like a volcano, the impact is horrendous but is over quick.

"...if you say so," Erina could only back down. She sighed with doubt still lingering in her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Cynthia's P.O.V ~

I was gritting hard onto my teeth as my feet had lead me outside. My heart was pumping with adrenal and my head was fizzled with my thoughts.

I knew searching for Keon won't be easy. I knew that from the start but why on earth would they give up on her that easily?! Sure it's bum as hell to find no lead despite the deep and vast connection of Prince Colin but we can't just fucking give up...

I sat beneath a tree, my back leaning against the bark-like surface with my knee close to my chest. I buried my face against them but it didn't stop the small drip of tears from leaking through. My rage began to be dismissed into melancholy.

'I don't want to lose her...or any of them' Those words run through my head. My heart ached at them. I already lost them once when I died...I didn't want to lose them again. Maybe I was selfish, a fucking selfish brat who's throwing a tantrum. I bit the inside of my lips as I recalled how I had treated...Erina, Kathryn, and Yumi. Dammit. I know I had treated them so awful, lashing out at them like that but I'm just growing more desperate and angry. Gritting my teeth, I tighten my grip even more as I recalled my harsh actions.

'Maybe the only reason I'm so desperately trying to find Keon or cling to any of them is that I didn't want to lose the last few things I had from my past life.' I internally whimpered, cursing myself. At this rate, I'm treating them more like my possession rather than friends. This...is crazy.

Soon, my knee began to hurt as my nails were burying deep into the skin. Yet, I only buried them deeper. 'Huh...I like the numbing of the pain...' I sniffed, shutting my eyes tight.

"Lady Cynthia?" The familiar voice made my whole body freeze. 'God, why now of all time?! Of all people, why him?!' I cried in my mind.

My body was completely still as I panicked on the inside. Then a warm hand landed itself on my shoulder which made me flinch but I didn't dare raise my head.

I heard a sigh, he'll probably leave me alone, right? You don't have to comfort everyone you see...but the shuffling I hear and the sudden presence felt beside me say otherwise.

No words were spoken between us. I don't have enough balls to lift my head and see what the hell is going on. I gritted my teeth, 'dammit, can't you just go?! I'm too emotionally unstable right now to deal with you!'

If only I could say those words out loud. So that was it...we just stayed there. With me hugging my knee and face buried in them while he just sits beside me doing whatever I don't know.

We had stayed for a while now and my back has begun to ache. Though I still felt him beside me, he probably hasn't moved from his position either.

"How long are you gonna sulk?" I flinched at his voice. So now he's gonna speak? What exactly he's trying to do, huh...

I heard another sigh. Good, he's getting tired of dealing with me. "Are you really that devastated in your dead-end to find your friend? Someone you haven't even seen for what? Years?" He spoke even more and each word was adding heat to the flame. Okay, that's it, little motherfucker...

I clamped down on my teeth before glaring right at him. "What the hell you know?! You probably don't even have friends to value!" My sore red eyes flashed angrily as words flew out of my mouth before I knew it.

The bastard only raises a brow and looks at me in nothing but amusement in response to my outburst. "So what if I don't? I don't need such things especially if it only causes distortion to yourself." He stared down at me.

I scoffed at his words, "sure says the one who views people like pawns." My eyes darkened. "You would just discharge those who have outlasted their value. You're the true villain." Poison was dripping in my words.

"Villain, huh? Well, I've been called worse." He hummed, his lips curving to his signature smirk but more sinister. "Though I'm not the only one who's hiding their true colors." He reached toward me making me glare harder. "You..." I growled. This...this is proving my point that Prince Charming is more dangerous that he makes himself to be. Even at this age.

"One moment you're bursting with life and playing nice." He was reaching towards a lock of my hair. "Then you'll break down in rage and become bitter, you're simply a ball of emotions, aren't ya?" He played with my locks which made me slap his hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me..." I snarled. Though my action didn't offend him, instead he only looked more amused. He chuckled, "then again that's what makes you a great plaything~"

My nose flared yet I managed to reel my rage as a mocking laugh escape my lips, "so Prince Charming finally loses his mask and admits how dark he is truly inside? Shocker." I looked at him with a fake smile.

He just shrugged and didn't deny it. "I don't see the point of keeping the charade in front of you. You already knew, didn't ya? Ever since we first met in fact." His golden eyes glinted down at me. "Not that I'm complaining~ at least my fiancee isn't a bore."

"Wow, I'm so glad that I entertain you, Your Highness." I rolled my eyes. "So what now? You're gonna break me? Gonna discard me away once you lose interest?" I raised a brow with a mocking smile plastered upon my face. "Or do you want to savor it and break me when I least expect it?" I clasped my hands together with exaggerated enthusiasm.

He threw his head back in laughter. Apparently, my sarcasm greatly amuses him, wonderful. I rolled my eyes at his reaction. He soon returns his gaze upon. "All great ideas, my dear fiancee but..." His smirk grew wider as he neared his bloody face towards mine. "I think you're growing on me~ and I wouldn't want to lose such a girl as my fiancee like you."

Now it was my turn to laugh. Oh, how fucking hilarious. "And what? You want me to retaliate against your every move? What is this? Chess?" I stood up from my position, brushing the imaginary dust from my dress.

Though I did stumbled a bit from the numbness in my legs but I managed to catch myself. Can't have me looking like a fool in front of him now. "You know what? I'm too damn exhausted to play these mind games with you." I glared down at the blonde boy. "I have better things to worry about so if you wanna keep this whole fucking charade of pathetic engagement, just do it in public, Anthony." I walked away from him without looking back at the bastard.

However as I walked away, I heard him chuckling behind me. "Well, we'll have it your way, Cynthia."

I said nothing more to that. I don't wanna deal with him more than I already did. At least one good thing had come from that talk with the bastard. Not that I would ever admit it out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Third Person's P.O.V ~

Cynthia gulped before slowly poking her head into the bedroom. She awkwardly smiles as she entered the room, "Hey guys..." Though she shrank back when she only received blank stares and disapproving looks from them instead.

"So you're back from your little tantrum?" Yumi bluntly says which made her winched. "Yeah, sorry about that. I should've lashed out on you guys like that." She rubbed her neck anxious. "I don't why but I have been an arse this whole trip and I have no excuse for my actions." Cynthia had bowed down, gripping tight onto her dress.

"Glad you realize that" Kathryn scoffed, crossing her arms. "You have been a short fuel this whole trip."

Cynthia scratched her cheek, "y-yeah, I know. I guess I still have a problem controlling my temper..."

"So?" Yumi walked toward her. "What got you to calm down? It usually takes longer," the pinkette raised a brow.

At her question, Cynthia froze as she eventually recalled the encounter she just had with her fiancee. Sweat began dripping down as she turned drastically pale. "I'm dead," was all she said as she began muttering it under her breath like a mantra.

Erina panicked at the blonde's sudden change of emotion. "Cynthia?! Are you alright?!"

"Woah, calm the hell down." Kathryn furrowed her brows. Yet, the blonde heiress only continues on panicking.

Yumi sighed, "just tell us what happened," which their anxious friend told them the whole encounter. She blabbered the whole thing.

"—and I'm dead! I just confronted the motherfucking Crown Prince! I'm dead! I'm—" she was slapped across the face by her green-haired friend. "What the hell were you thinking confronting him like that?!" She gripped onto the girl's collar. Kathryn was shaking her back and forth. Yeah, she wasn't helping...

"I don't know! I wasn't thinking anything! I was just so upset and he was really pushing it. I couldn't hold back." Cynthia winched at her red bruised cheek.

"You could be held for treason!" Kathryn exclaimed, her veins popping.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking!"

"Precisely! Use your goddamn head, Cynthia. I know you have a smart brain but you gotta remember to use the effing thing!" The green-haired girl only shook her harder possibly scrambling her brain. Erina tried to calm down the frustrated green-haired girl. "A-Ah I'm sure no harm was done! According to Cynthia's story, the Prince wasn't that offended!"

Kathryn scowled before clicking her tongue, "I swear despite having your memories from your past life, you're acting like a child," and finally let the girl go. Cynthia's eyes had turned to swirls from all that shaking as she dropped to her knee.

Looking at the dizzy girl, Yumi could only comment on the whole mess, "I hope now you know you should work on your anger better. It'll be your downfall."

Cynthia blinked trying to fight off the dizziness, "I-I'm sorry! I know I was an idiot! But at least the prince was too amused to be mad by it..." She awkwardly smiled but none of them was buying it. "Um...but I did get something from that crazy encounter!"

"A death wish?" Kathryn sarcastically said, rolling her eyes.

"No! I know now that I don't fucking care about being the villainess anymore!" The Claremore immediately jumped onto her feet with a few struggles and close stumbles.

"Huh? What about your destruction endings? Aren't you worried?" Erina furrowed her brows in concern. Heck, even she's worried. She doesn't want to see Cynthia suffer as the original one did.

"Well, I'll just be careful. I've realized now that I have better things to worry about than walking on eggshell with every target character to avoid my doom." Cynthia brightly smiled, showing a thumbs up. Seems like she's back to her hyper self.

"And what about Keon?" Kathryn crossed her arms. The green-haired girl didn't beat around the bush. She immediately questioned the reason that causes the whole fight in the first place.

Cynthia sighed looking quite guilty, "maybe Yumi's right. Maybe Keon wasn't even reincarnated like us. Though I'll still keep an eye open for any possibility."

"Glad you finally see reason." Kathryn nodded in approval, happy that the blonde heiress was finally being rational.

"But seriously what made you so paranoid that Keon could end in a bad place?" Yumi blinked, she was curious since she knew that all of Cynthia's paranoia gotta come from somewhere. She isn't that irrational.

Cynthia ducked her head down, "ah that...well, I began to realize how dangerous this world could be if we were reborn in the worse situation," she rubbed her neck. "It was the moment I met Erina at probably the worst household she could serve..." Her sapphire blue eyes looked at the blonde maid sadly.

Erina's eyes widened, and her hands began to shake. "C-Cynthia...so you knew what.." The blonde maid couldn't even finish her words as her body also began to shake. She looked pale as she recalled back to the awful time she spent in that horrid place.

Cynthia's heart tightens at the sight of her. She slowly nodded as her anger had mellowed down a bit. "..yes it was because of that guy...Aiden..."

"Aiden?"

"He was a side character in the game...he was the asshole who would harass the heroine in various routes. Not to mention that his uncle was a selfish greedy pig..." Cynthia gritted her teeth. "To think that you end up in such a place...just made me ballistic."

"And now you don't want the same thing to happen to Keon..." Yumi stated.

"Even in the fantasy world such as this with all the glam of magic and nobility, I'm not blind to how cruel this world could be." Cynthia bit her lips, fiddling with her fingers.

Kathryn looked at her and sighed, "now we know why you were so worried and goddamn paranoid..." The green-haired girl clicked her tongue. "But you should know that....yes we won't know what would happen to Keon..or any of us but that's life. You're not supposed to know what's gonna happen," she rubbed her temple. She advised the blonde heiress with the hope that she wouldn't make the same mistake again.

Erina nodded at Kathryn's words, "and this isn't a game anymore..." Erina sadly smiled after she got over her little panic attack. "We're not some characters created by programs or anyone else. We're living human beings..." The blonde maid clutched her skirt.

"Erina's right. We know you're worried about your...fate but you're gonna be too obsessed with it that you're missing out on what's really important in life." Kathryn hummed."And wherever Keon is, if she was even reincarnated in this world, maybe we'll meet her when the time is right." She placed her knuckle on her hip.

Cynthia softly smiled at her friend's words before flinching when Yumi suddenly appeared before her and wrapped her arms around Cynthia's shoulder, hugging her. "Plus you're not alone...we're here and not only us, but you also have so many people that care for you," she hummed as the blonde heiress hugged back. "We wouldn't allow you to fall."

"Hmm no matter what, we'll be by your side." Erina also joined the hug-fest.

Cynthia's eyes watered and sniffed, "you guys are being really cringy, you know..." She hid her face. She doesn't deal well with emotional issues but it doesn't mean she doesn't appreciate the fact her friends were always there for her.

Kathryn rolled her eyes at her words, "sure, showing that we care is real cringy." She was too pulled into the hug by Erina. The green-haired girl couldn't escape her friend's strong grip.

After a moment, Cynthia started to feel uncomfortable. "Okay, this is sweet and all but you're really suffocating me." Cynthia joked as she was released from the big hug. She could handle so much psychical contact.

Talking about a sweet moment, Erina recalled two more people who were missing from their friend group. "Then how about we meet the others?" Erina suggested. "I'm sure Avelyn and Lily are worried. You looked completely devastated back at the library."

Cynthia groaned at the reminder, "lately I have been acting like a brat! Oh god, those two are angels, dealing with my bullshit and still being there for me." The blonde felt even more guilty. She was ruining everyone's time on what was supposed to be a nice vacation for them all.

"Not to mention, you also have acting such ways in front of not only your fiance but also the two princes of Anatasial." Kathryn dampens her mood even more. She reminded Cynthia of the numerous times she had her outbursts. Thank goodness Declan and Wesley weren't around to witness it. They'll be sure to report it back to her father. Then she'll have a worse fate awaiting than just some grounding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Hey hey hey!!!!(#^.^#)

What's up, people?! I finally updated!!! This chapter has been a ball of unstable emotions!

What're your thoughts? Personally, Cynthia is not a scheming character even with her past life memories, she can't act forever with Anthony.

Anyway, what do you think about Cynthia? We get to see more of her negative side. She's brash and short-temper, regardless if she's a reincarnator. Heck, we have seen that she's possessive...which I won't deny I am also. ( ̄ω ̄;)

Anyhow, hope y'all enjoy this chapter where we get to see deeper into Cynthia's personality!

Please vote and comment your thoughts! ♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノ

Bye-bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 922 19
Fed up at crappy reincarnated Villainess stories with terrible endings? Wish for once they'd choose the second male lead? Or what about killing that...
481K 27.3K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
686 40 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
532K 18.5K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...