Evil spirits (Satoru x reader)

Autorstwa DaniMarPT

This is mainly a love-story although it contains a certain amount of drama, some hurt/confort, a bit of actio... Więcej

Why stay?
Arriving in Tokyo
Searching
Who is she?
Befriend
Sparkling wine
A woman's intuition
Strategy
Soft side
My house, my rules 🍋
Recharge
Still not unmasked
Second date?
Training and sacrifices
Sensei 🍋
New plan
Sorry for the delay
What are we?
Trying to deny their feelings
Stressful morning
First time meeting
Curse Matrioska
Truths and some lies
Can trust be rebuild?
Peace attempt
Attack!
This doesn't change anything 🍋
Life is unfair
Back to life
Strong and assertive
Dream vs reality 🍋
Off onto a mission
Setting things straight
Zurich
Zurich part 2
What have I done?

First date

528 27 4
Autorstwa DaniMarPT

What's underlined is for text messages.

*****

(Y/N) made her way to her kitchen when she heard the phone ringing on the bed. She had received a message but didn't feel like hopping back and forth, so she prepared first her popcorn in the microwave. One minute left on the display and the phone rang again.

'Who's texting me so impatiently?'

She opened the bag carefully to not getting burned and added more sugar, shaking the bag so it would be nicely distributed. She poured the popcorn into a bowl and went back to her bed. Only then she checked her phone.

Gojo:

How's my patient doing

Are you already asleep 😴

No, I was making some popcorn to watch a movie. I'm fine, thanks to my savior 😊

Mhm, popcorn 🤤 are they sweet?

Of course, with extra sugar

Can I have some plzzzz

No, they are all mine

You mean

I'm not mean, they are already few for me...

🤣🤣🤣

So you like sweet things?

Of course, who doesn't

And how's your foot? Did you renew the ointment?

If I don't move then it's okay, but I didn't undo the bandage. It's so perfectly done that I don't want to take it off

You need to put more ointment so it helps to heal. Send me a picture so I can see you are doing it, or else I will need to go to your house to make sure you are taking care of yourself

That sounds tempting 😈

But I think you would only come for the popcorn so wait a moment while I remove the bandage

She began to undo the bandage. Her foot wasn't that swollen anymore because of the ice she had put on it, but it was all bruised now. Putting on some of the ointment, she took a photo to send to Gojo. He had already replied to her last message and she smiled into her phone when she saw it.

You only need to ask and I come over, not only for the popcorn...

(Picture)

I will keep that in mind 😉

It seems to be okay

Can I have a picture from higher up?

(Y/N) laughed at her phone. 'How smooth.' Once again she took a photo, this time from her knee downwards, and sent it.

(Picture)

That's not what I meant 😞😢

No??? Then what did you mean? Best is if you take a picture of yourself to exemplify

After a while, she received a picture of him. It was a full-body one, taken in front of a full-length mirror. He had a large white t-shirt with some dark gray baggy sweatpants on. His hair felt messy over his eyes without his blindfold. She had always thought, and partially still does, that he's a cocky bastard but she has to admit it, he is one hell of a handsome cocky bastard.

(Picture)

Looking good. Already going to sleep?

😎 Since my favorite bartender isn't at the bar I thought I could go early to sleep

And you? Still watching a movie?

Kind of. Someone is keeping me distracted

Don't get too distracted then, you still owe me a picture

I don't have such a big mirror to take a picture like that...

It doesn't have to be in front of a mirror

Stuffing her mouth with some popcorn she thought of how to take a picture. Well, the best would be a selfie then. But she had already taken off her make-up, her burning marks on her face were now completely visible. 'He already knows I have them on the face. It's not like he can search for a match on the internet.' The Tibetan monastery where she had been, is not directly linked to the Jujutsu community. They are like a library though, with lots of information about everything. Their knowledge can only be accessed there, no link to the outside world. For someone to gain access there, it must be granted by the high master.

She stretched her arm out and looked up into her phone for the photo. She was laying on her bed with her sleeping clothes on. This time it was a dark blue tank-top with some comfy shorts. On the photo was only her upper body visible though.

(Picture)

Cute 😍

He didn't comment on the markings...

Thank you 😊

What movie are you watching?

Wonderwoman

Good movie, have seen it in the cinema.

I haven't been for ages to the cinema

No? Then I know where to take you on our first date 😏

Laughing at her phone again she thought that 'cocky bastard' was really fitting for him...

Already planning without even asking first?

Well, I got your number so that's halfway already.

Or are you saying you don't want to go on a date with me 🥺

Once my foot is better I would love to

They agreed to go out the next Sunday after (Y/N)'s shift. They talked for a while longer before they ended up falling asleep.

*****

Monday began the last week of that school year. Yuta would go overseas for the next year and Satoru would accompany him to make sure he was well taken care of, but that would only be the next week.

Looking already nostalgic to his students, he said in an enthusiastic voice: "I have a new mission for you. I know the year is ending, but we jujutsu sorcerers can't take vacations from our duties. This mission is something different from what you are used to and needs a different approach than handling curses."

He explained that they needed to keep an eye on a woman without her noticing. She could be a cursed user although it was more likely she would be working with one, being her a normal human. That's why they had to keep watch with who she talked to. Taking out his phone, he sends the photo Yuna had sent him to his students with her name and address.

His students sweatdropped when they saw the photo of a woman lying in bed.

Maki was the one to voice what everyone was thinking. "Gojo-sensei, is this your girlfriend?"

"Whaaat, why would you think that?"

"Well, this is not the kind of picture for someone to have of a suspect. I mean, she is laying on her bed..." Maki became too embarrassed to continue with her train of thought, but Toge backed her up.

"Salmon."

*****

Sunday came and (Y/N) finally ended her shift. She went home to take a quick shower before Gojo would arrive to take her out. She decided to wear her black leather imitation pants with her white blouse and her boots. When she finished her make-up she checked the time on her phone. It had already passed 4 minutes after the agreed time, so she made her last preparations. As she was about to leave, her bell rang. Outside was a nice-looking Gojo with a simple white button-down shirt under a blazer with black pants matching. He had swapped his blindfold for some sunglasses and he was watching her over them right now.

"Hey you, sorry for being late."

"Hi, no it's just perfect, I was only ready now anyway."

"You looking good."

He gave her a kiss on the cheek to greet her. Not expecting that gesture, she blushed in embarrassment before composing herself. She fixed his blazer before replying.

"Thank you. You look good too, Gojo-san, all fancy."

"I think you can call me Satoru."

As they made it to the car, (Y/N) stared at Satoru while he started the engine. "Are you going to drive with the sunglasses? Isn't it too dark?"

"Oh no, I can see perfectly fine." He looked at her with a perfect white teeth smile, his blue eyes peeking over the sunglasses taking her breath away. 'Calm down or else this will be a long night...'

"So, where are you taking me?"

"I made a reservation in a restaurant in the Hamamatsucho district."

"That's at the Bay, isn't it?"

Talking with Gojo was easy and soon they arrived at the restaurant. It wasn't a fancy one, but it was cozy. (Y/N) liked it. They sat on a table in front of each other, Satoru took off his sunglasses during dinner. (Y/N) had some trouble understanding the menu, she didn't know what to order.

"And what's this?" She pointed at the menu, asking Satoru for the fourth time.

He isn't known for being the most patient person so he just said. "Why don't you order it and see if you like it or not?"

He wasn't being rude or anything like that, but she noticed the bored undertone. "Okay, I think I will try it." Good thing that she wasn't a picky eater.

They continued to talk during dinner, both of them trying to get to know the other as best as they could. Both of them lying occasionally, no one wanting to reveal too much of themselves... Before dessert, (Y/N) excused herself to go to the bathroom. Gojo couldn't resist checking her out. Those pants sure fit her well.

(Y/N) was washing her hands when a woman approached her. "Hi, sorry to disturb you, but I have noticed you are here with Gojo Satoru?"

"Yes, do you know him?"

"I thought I knew him. We went out for a while until he said he needed to go overseas for some days. He then never said anything back to me. He didn't reply to my texts, didn't pick up his phone, didn't even open his door when I passed by his house, and I was sure he was there, because I had seen him go in."

"Okay?"

"I just wanted to warn you, I have met other girls who went through the same. He is a player."

Trying to suppress a smile, (Y/N) tried to stay serious: "Thank you for the warning, I will be careful." She didn't want to offend the young woman, but for her it wasn't of no importance if Satoru was a player or not. It's not like she hoped to have a serious relationship with him.

The woman seemed pleased with herself, thinking she had prevented another woman from going through the same fate as herself. As (Y/N) was going back to the table she couldn't repress her smile any longer.

"What's so funny? Has something happened on the toilet?" He looked curious in the direction of the restrooms.

"Well, someone came talk to me about you."

His face lit up like a little child that had been promised candy. "Did they say how awesome I am?"

"Not exactly. That woman" discreetly, she pointed at the said person, "told me that you have ghost her."

"Whaaat, I would never do that."

(Y/N) laughed heartily not believing in the man before her. "Noo, you would never do something like that..."

If he was embarrassed, he didn't show. "Oh, come one, like you never did that to some boring guy."

She drank a sip of her wine before answering. "No. I at least call them to say it's over."

Something on her face must have given her away, because Satoru didn't seem so convinced with her answer. He kept staring at her until she would spill out the rest.

"Normally I'm already hundreds of kilometers away, in another city or country, but I call."

It was his turn to laugh now. "So you run away? I don't know if that's better than to ghost someone..."

They argued with each other who was the worst to end relationships until they reached the cinema.

"So, what do you want to watch?"

(Y/N) looked at the posters. She knew not one of the movies that were advertised. "I don't know, pick you or let's just see which movie starts next."

The movie they ended up choosing was in one of the smaller theaters. There were only two more couples in the room. The movie ended up to be a cheesy romance and soon they began to make fun of the scenes they saw.

(Y/N) leaned closer to Satoru so she could whisper quietly to him without disturbing the others in the room. "I bet he is going after her to the airport and..."

She had begun to talk without turning her head to him and when she did, she was closer to Satoru's face than what she thought, staring into his eyes, forgetting what she was about to say.

"And?" He said coming even closer to her.

She blinked a few times to try to get a clear thought. It was difficult dough. "... and will stop her from running away." She concluded in a whisper.

Sarotu didn't break eye contact. The date was going different from what he had thought it would be. He had expected Yuna would ask more questions about him, but she didn't enquire about him much. He enjoyed her playful attitude, it was easy to talk to her. He could almost forget that he was on a mission with her and right now all he could think was how beautiful she was, her smile just breathtaking, her red lips so kissable...

Looking to her parted lips, he got even closer, stopping only a few centimeters from her face. He would let her decide if she wanted to kiss or not. She looked over his face before closing the distance. Their lips touched, their eyes closing to savor the moment. It was a short kiss, they parted soon after looking into each other's eyes. They were smiling until they heard someone behind them clear his throat. Suppressing a giggle, (Y/N) looked back at the screen. Satoru kept a while longer his gaze on her before he too turned to the screen.

The movie ended shortly after and they were the first ones to get out. (Y/N) held Satoru's hand to push him out of there as fast as she could, too embarrassed to look at the other couples. Once outside she let out the suppressed giggles. Satoru couldn't resist her and smiled at her, his hand still in hers.

"That was a fun movie." He said happily.

"I think the others hadn't so much fun. Have you seen the look on the blond girl's face? If looks could kill, we were dead now."

Once outside of the cinema, he pushed Yuna into a wall on a side road. "And did you enjoy the ... movie?" He enquired her, his voice deeper than normal.

She bit her lower lip giving him a look under her lashes before saying softly "Yes, very much."

It was obvious he wasn't talking about the movie. The kiss had been short and has left her grave for more. His soft lips just felt right on hers. So she got on her tiptoes, her hands on his shoulders for balance, her eyes asking for one more kiss.

He obliged, their lips meeting for a second time. He held her close to him, one hand on her waist, the other caressing her back. She, on the other side, moved one of her hands from his shoulder up to his soft hair, her finger intertwined with some strands. He let his tongue glide over her lips gaining access to her mouth right after. The kiss got more intense until they needed to part to take some air.

Breathless, (Y/N) managed to ask him back. "And you? Did you like it?"

A smug smile found its way on his lips. "Yes, more what I had thought I would."

She wasn't sure if he was referring to the movie, which was his original question, or if his answer was about the kiss, but she was too shy to ask him about it. After some seconds, that felt like eternity, in which he held her gaze with his own, he ended up putting one arm over her shoulders and guided her to his car.

"Let's get you home then."

Back at the sushi place, Gojo accompanied his date at her door. "I hope this date was at your liking."

"Hum, I don't know. Maybe we should repeat it just so I can be sure."

While stepping closer to her, he pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're hard to please, aren't you?"

She could only hum in agreement before he stole one more kiss from her. With his hand still holding her face, the other hand on her waist, he didn't let her go after breaking the kiss. His lips traced her neck softly until he heard her moan lightly. On that spot he bit down lightly, moving his tongue over the skin right after to smooth out the pain. Only then he set her free. She looked him in the eyes and thought if she should invite him in...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

205K 8.5K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
2K 86 22
In a world full of bureaucracy, you once found yourself married to Satoru Gojo in an arranged marriage. The task: carry on the Gojo bloodline for the...
1.7K 48 10
"𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧?" A Gojo Satoru fanfiction where you found yourself trapped between two choic...
71.9K 4.2K 55
❝𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅❞ It was the question he'd wanted to ask for nearly a decade...