Mcyt one shots (+other random...

By Mcyt_Dream_llama

This is my old book! Go check my other! Credits to Lovoviii_ on Insta! Follow them and check out their art, t... More

Ranboo's bullies (Ranboo)
Scars (Karl)
Secrets (Tubbo)
Ranboo's bullies part 1.5 (Ranboo)
Ranboo's bullies part 2 (Ranboo)
Fundy's sick day (Fundy)
Beach day! (Technoblade)
Beach day! Part 2 (Technoblade)
Pranking Tommy (Tommy & Wilbur)
OK BUT LISTEN (my AMAZING OK head cannon)
Claustraphobic (Tommy)
Friendship (Tommy & Tubbo)
Enderman (Ranboo)
Villain (Technoblade & Wilbur)
Streaming (Tommy & Dream)
A man (Fundy)
Homework (Tommy)
HEAD-CANON (a head canon duh)
Insecure (Tommy)
Insecure part 2 (Tommy & Wilbur)
Forgotten (Tommy and Quackity)
Deleted :)
Don't yell at my brother. (Tommy and Technoblade)
Stress relief! (Not a chapter, but please read! Ty)
Like brother (Tommy, Technoblade, Sam & Dream)
Im sorry, you don't need to read this (not a chapter, rant)
Karens (Badboyhalo & Skeppy)
Illness (Tommyinnit, Wilbur, Techno, Philza)
Taxi (Tubbo, Jschlatt)
Taxi part 2 (Tubbo, Jschlatt)
Ender (Ranboo, Tubbo and Techno)
⏚⟒⊑⟟⋏⎅ ⊬⍜⎍ (behind you)
The child that hates children (Technoblade)
Worth the world. (Dreamnotfound)
POG (credits)
A man, part 2 (Fundy and Wilbur)
THIS IS A JOKE. (DNF)
School (Tommy)
School part two (SBI & the minors)
Zombies (Tommy, SBI)
Zombies part 2 (Tommy, SBI)
Ima throw hands (not a chapter)
Playing out (Tommy)
...im so, so sorry... (READ TIL THE END)
Suck it up. (Fundy, Quackity, Eret)
Give me an idea
Crossover - Jack Manifold
I'm married to the government... (Ranboo, Techno, Micheal)
Please support me -Pride month special! (Tommy)
Thank you + apology
Execution (Tubbo and Ranboo)
TYSM TYSM ILY ALL
Headcanon
The government isnt allowed here. (Sbi, Tubbo + Ranboo)
Holiday break!
Im back-
Part 4 of ranboos bullies AND part 3 of Taxi (special)
Part 5 of Ranboo's bullies + part 4 of Taxi (Tubbo and Ranboo)
🔪
Accept me (Fundy, Philza and Wilbur) trans c!fundy au
Another mf chapterrrrrrrr!
ABOUT SHROUD-
Someone's following us. (Sbi/someone else but I dont wanna spoil)
Addressing pronouns!
It's out!
Ideas please
Nightmares (Tommy and Jack Manibold)
Cookies (Ranboo, Quackity, Tubbo, Dream (?) and Foolish (?))

Help (Tommy & Wilbur)

500 14 3
By Mcyt_Dream_llama

HELLOOOO! I was going to write this about a Karlnap story, But it's not :( (I might add that in the background or something)

In this au, Shlatt abuses Tommy.

(Also Wilbur lives alone as does everyone else, aside from Shlatt and Tommy.)

TW: abuse, angst, blood, mature topics, swearing, detail

Tommyinnit's POV
I was in my room because to be honest, I'm terrified to leave.

"Tommy get the fuck down here." I heard Schlatt scream from downstairs. I took a deep breath and opened my door. As I walked down, I could hear footsteps getting closer. When I was in the living room, Shlatt grabbed my hair and pinned me to the wall.

"I can't hurt you right now because we're going to a sleepover tonight. With Wilbur, Techno, Ph1lzA, Karl and Sapnap. You better be good you fucking mistake."

"I-I will Schlatt..." I closed my eyes.

"Good, bitch."

WilburSoot's POV
I somehow persuaded Technoblade to come to the sleepover! I'm magic! Everyone was here except for Tommy and Shlatt (they live further away). Knock knock.

I opened the door to see a rather happy Shlatt and a rather empty-looking Tommy. Shlatt always seemed happier when Tommy was around, they live together so maybe they're kind of a father-son deal like me and Phil.

Although, Tommy always seems empty when Shlatt is around. It's kind of suspicious, but maybe it's just me.

"Hi guys! Come in!" I happily invited them in. I was also in a good mood as you can tell.

"Hey Will! We're happy to be here," he turned to look at Tommy, "right... kid?"

Tommy looked up, seemingly terrified, "y-yes! Hi W-Will!"

"Umm, yeah hi... well let's go and see everyone else!" I tried to keep the mood high. The terror in Tommy's eyes then was unmissable.

"Hellooo!" Technoblade said when he saw us come into the room.

"How did you persuade Technoblade to get here?" Tommy asked, but looking at Shlatt as if he was afraid to speak without permission.

"How else? With potatoes duh." I replied.

"Will, I haven't seen a single potato. I'm starting to think I've been ripped off."

"Calm down Techno, we'll order food late-"

"Hi guys!" Karl and Sapnap walked into the room, followed by Phil.

"Hello!" Shlatt replied.

"Hi..." Tommy mumbled.

"You okay Toms?" Phil questioned.

"Yeah! I'm fine!"

"Anyway... we should order food." I added in to the conversation.

"Yeah, okay."

Everyone had said what they wanted accept for Tommy.

"Tommy want anything?" I turned to him.

"I-"

"NO!" Shlatt screamed. Everyone looked at him, confused and shocked.

"I mean- we left his pills so he can't eat without them." Shlatt said after. Tommy looked down and said nothing.

"O-okay..." I said. I ordered the food and everyone finished eating.

"We should do something." Sapnap stated.

"What about... swimming?" Karl asked. Tommy gasped and covered his mouth, Shlatt spoke up, "Tommy is allergic to water. You guys go, I'll stay here with the mis- I mean- the kid." The way he said that.

"We'll go later." I said sternly.

I had had enough. I needed to know now. Immediately. I had all the clues. I decided that I wanted to write them down so I knew I had enough. I got out the notes on my phone.

1.) Allergic to water. He is definitely NOT allergic to water, we used to go swimming before he started living with Shlatt. Possibly wearing make-up or something?

2.) giving worried glances at Shlatt.

3.) Scared to speak.

4.) food. He hasn't ever taken pills for food so unless he's being forced to take them, it's a lie.

That was enough. I don't need to write more. I went into WhatsApp and messaged Tommy.

Gremlin Child 🤪🤪

Wilbur 🎸🎸
Start humming if Shlatt is hurting you.

He got the ding in his phone. He looked at Shlatt and Shlatt shook his head. So Tommy just pressed the home button, as if Shlatt had said no to him checking the text, and Tommy saw the text. He looked at me and I glared back. Everyone else was in there own world. Technoblade was just daydreaming, Phil was on his phone, Karl and Sapnap were cuddling.

Hmm~ Tommy started humming. My eyes widened.

"Tommy, shut up." Shlatt said. Tommy immediately shut up. Everyone else started laughing as did Shlatt. They assumed it was a joke. I stayed dead silent.

"I need to talk to Tommy, Tommy come with me to the kitchen please." Shlatt's voice went quite and Tommy looked more terrified then he had been. Before I could've said anything, they slammed the door.

"FUCK! Guys Shlatt is abusing Tommy okay!"
I screamed as soon as they left the room.

"What?! How?!" Phil replied. That was when I explained everything (I refuse to write that all again).

Tommy's POV
I couldn't see anything but red. He had beaten me so bad. My head was cracked open, I couldn't see out of one of my eyes, he had stomped on my legs several times, carved something into my arms with what I'm assuming was a knife and basically done whatever he can to me. I wanted to cry but couldn't.

"We'll throw you out, shall we? Hide you somewhere. The others will never know."

That's where I couldn't see, hear or feel anything.

I passed out.

WilburSoot's POV
The door took a while to open. I ended up breaking it and the sight I saw was horrifying. Everyone rushed over to Shlatt and stopped him, I ran over to Tommy.

"Tommy? Toms? Wake up, I'm so fucking sorry." I attempted to wake him up. I stood up and turned around.

"You... YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER! I'LL KILL YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!"

"Wilbur, calm down. Karl and Sapnap, go call the police. I'll call an ambulance." Phil stated. How the fuck can he be so calm?! They all left the room. Technoblade had a hold on Shlatt and he would definitely let me beat the shit out of Shlatt.

"Oh, I'm gonna fucking-"

"W-Wilby...?" I heard a small voice from behind me. I turned around.

"Tommy! It's okay, I'm here." I bent down and looked into his eye. His other eye was completely white with red lines.

"Wi...lb-y... c-cold..."

"Have my jacket." I put my yellow jacket around him.

"Sh-Shlatt... he... hurt..." The fact that he couldn't talk made my heart ache.

"Tommy, it's okay. Technoblade will beat the fuck out of him. I promise." Tommy attempted to laugh but failed, "Tommy, push down on my hand to see how hard you can do it." I wanted to see how much energy he had.

He pushed as hard as he could, but that wasn't hard at all. He was so skinny.

"When was the last fucking time you ate?!" He didn't reply.

"Sorry, Tommy. Just tell me, when was it?" I said in a calmer tone.

"I... I don't re-mem...ber..." he couldn't remember.

He leaned forward and I hugged him gently. I turned him the opposite way and I saw that Technoblade and Shlatt were gone. I heard shouting, but I don't think Tommy could hear it. I saw blue and red lights out the window, which explained a lot. But right now, I didn't care.

"Listen to me, Tommy. Nobody can ever hurt you again. We're going to get Shlatt arrested and take you to the hospital."

"I won't h...ave anywhere t-to live..."

I gasped and smiled.

"You can live here!"

"B-but-"

"No buts. You're living here."

"Th...ank yo..u..."

OK SO TOMMY WENT TO HOSPITAL AND MAGICALLY GOT CURED, SHLATT TURNED NICE TURNED INTO A PRINCESS, AND EVERYONE ELSE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! :D

Byeeee! I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.9K 35
Awesome cover art by Bonzie Da Wolfie on YouTube!!!! Check em out!!!!! Book is over! Editing now! :) Book Two out now! 👀 Uh Words Description Haha T...
526 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...
542K 9.1K 101
the sequel to my first oneshot book (you can check that out if you haven't lmao) enjoy!
190K 3.9K 79
!! DISCONTINUED !! (old desc) Hi! This is a Dream smp age regression book since I regress myself and I find it comforting to read storys / books like...