Danmachi Gamer

By JamesHall137

bell cranel a boy that is very special and a certain goddess will find out just how special very soon. #3- in... More

before you read the story.
bio
prolong
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 🍋
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 31

4.6K 97 32
By JamesHall137

Time skip.

I was still in bed and I hated it lili was helping me eat currently.

Lili: say ahh~

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

Bell: ahhh.

I hated this I was told the feeling in my body would get better by tomorrow goddess Loki is going to a meeting in 3 day's to make it official that I'm a level 2 of the Loki familia.

Time skip.

It was after dinner night time lili was currently milking why I couldn't move as she was laying next to me I was able to feel my body again as I smirked to myself as I started to get up I knew what I wanted and needed to do as I slowly got up not making a sound as I opened the window up and changed in to some better clothes as I then left out the window towards the dungeon.

Time skip.

I need to get stronger I need to be able to endure more I need to go faster I must learn more I need everything I can as I got to the 8th floor I saw 10 ogres as a smirk slowly appeared on to my face as I then ran at them they all noticed me but they was so freaking slow I then jumped up and kicked one in the head instantly killing it I then dropped to the ground as I then jumped up I grabbed on to one of the Stalagmites that was hanging from the ceiling as I used it to basically put my feet on to the ceiling as I then jumped with all my strength in to the middle of all of the ogres sending a shock wave out and sending them back a few feet each as I then jumped up and hit one in the head killing it as I landed I launched myself at another one I grabbed it's leg and I then ripped it off as it then tried to crawl away I then began to beat it with it's own leg after a few hits it died as I got up a few ogres looked scared which I couldn't help but give a crazy smile as I rushed at them.

Time skip.

I killed more and more ogres that spawned in as I saw this.

Level up x10!

I then checked my stats.

Stats:

Name: Bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: Loki familia member.

Familia: Loki.

Level: 110.

HP: 6,620/6,620 (regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 4,260/4,260 (regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 11,600/11,600 (regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 222

Endurance: 222

Agility: 222

Intelligence: 222

Wisdom: 222

Luck: 80

Points: 50.

Money: $30,000.

I honestly couldn't believe it I looked at my stats I just made it to level 2 of being an adventurer but I'm almost half way to being a level 3 I sighed with happiness as I then put my points in to my stats.

Stats:

Name: bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: Loki familia member.

Familia: Loki.

Level: 110.

HP: 6,920/6,920 (regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 4,420/4,420 (regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 12,100/12,100 (regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 233

Endurance: 233

Agility: 233

Intelligence: 233

Wisdom: 233

Luck: 80

Money: $30,000

As I got done with that I saw 3 big monsters spawn in they was some big ass lizards I jumped up and ran at them they noticed me but it was to late I then jumped above them and used.

Bell: RAZOR WIND!

As I used that I landed on the ground and I then turned back to them to see them all turn to dust as I saw there crystals fall to the ground they instantly went in to my inventory along with some teeth 🦷 I looked and saw this.

Inventory:

Giant lizards tooth 13.

Details: you can use these in potions 🧪 to make different one's.

Bell: (that will come in handy.)

I then heard a footsteps behind me I turned to see a guy in a cloak covering him up I got a bad feeling about this as I then see this.

Quest: defeat the Assassin!

Details: defeat the assassin that has come to kill you.

Rewards: 3,000/$1,500/1 skill book.

Yes/no?

My eyes widened slightly as I then accepted this as I saw him run at me he was fast but I could see through his movements as he got close to me I used observe on him as I dodged his dagger it looked like the one that was used on me before.

Observe:

Name: Allen.

Age: 30.

Gender: male.

Race: human.

Title: assassin.

Fame: assassin.

Familia: soma.

Level: 210.

HP: 4,000/4,000

Stamina: 3,000/3,000

MP: 5,000/5,000

Strength: 210

Endurance: 210

Agility: 210

Intelligence: 210

Wisdom: 210

Luck: 40.

I dodged his attacks again and again as I then jumped to the side me rushed at him kicking him in the side of the stomach sending him back with a grunt as I then jumped at him and used as I got close to him.

Bell: DRACONIC POWER!

His eyes widened that was the only part I could make out as I uppercut him sending him in to a wall as he slowly got up and rushed at me I then as he got close enough to me I kicked off in the air and then spin kicked him in the head full force as I saw him spit up blood 🩸 and fall to the ground knocked the fuck out I looked at him.

Bell: why would the soma familia want me dead?

I then saw this.

Quest: defeat the assassin!

Rewards: 3,000/$1,500/1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I then did this since I didn't have rope I took off my shoe laces and started to tie him up with them as I then started my way back.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his adventurer party.

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: what should his title be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 4.4K 34
(Y/n) (L/n) is an adventurer who is a former member of the Zeus familia and he is now in search for a new one in the city of orario. on his quest to...
11.9K 197 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...
742 9 4
Taking the place of Bell Cranel, A young boy by the name of Sorey Cranel is the only member of the Hestia familia. He was wondering about the city of...
16.3K 644 12
Reincarnated into Danmachi? Great. Missing an arm? I can deal with that. Being the last living Dark High Elf now the gods won't leave me alone becaus...